It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The end is nigh

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

ATS Thread - Tomb of Prophet Zechariah Found?

A Jewish prophet of the late sixth century before Christ, Zechariah is associated with the book of the Old Testament that refers to four horsemen and other visions prefiguring the coming of God in judgment.

The church at Horbat Midras was discovered after a gang of tomb raiders was found to be in possession of the church lintel -- part of the door structure -- which they said came from an underground location.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Outstanding find my friend. I can see exactly what your talking about. Thats kinda crazy. It looks just like a mounted knight on a horse in pale green.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think I saw this guy coming off the boat during The Lord of the Rings/Return of the King.

Now, if only Frodo could get that ring to Giza in time.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguesoul
Hi,

I noticed this last night too. but i also noticed a couple of other things that made me understand that they were filming behind a window or similar.

Its interesting but its only reflections on the hotel window,as the"object"moves( camera moves) there are also bright spots that move along with the camera move.Proving ( there's that word...) The movement captured is merely parallax between the camera view the street scene and the window in between.
edit on 7-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It does look like it, but it's not very convincing to me.
You can also see 3 white dots on the screen moving along. I say it's an illusion.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Unrest grips the greater middle east, not just Egypt! In the mid 80’s 80% of Egyptian women did not wear any head covering, but now close to 80% of them do. The is a clear move for a more Islamic rule, and buddy a United M*slim Brotherhood might really suck!

The color of Death's horse is written as khlôros (χλωρóς) in the original Koine Greek, which is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green", and "yellowish green" are other possible interpretations.

The Pale horse represents the Islamic nation (with direct correlation between the rider's name being Death and Hell followed with him [Revelation 6:8]).

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-2-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Project bluebeam came to mind when I saw this. It looks like a hologram.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

It does appear to be some sort of reflection or something easily explained away by those with no faith in God and Prophecy. I am in no way shape or form a christian, but i believe that their prophecies are just as important and plausible as any other religion's. Is it not possible that John the revelator used something akin to remote viewing to peer forward to our time? Wouldn't it be likely that, looking through one of us at this point in time, he would catch a glimpse of the tv coverage of the protests? All's I'm sayin is just because something can be explained naturally doesn't mean it isn't connected to the supernatural.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

thank you my friend. christian or not that was a very insightful comment you just made. those with open eyes can see the deeper meaning in what many others see as nothing or coincidence. the Great IAM works in all. what can seem normal can be a sign. faith is a wonderful thing is it not?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am the first one to call bs. In fact, I generally come here to make fun of all the doomtards. But I definitely see what you are talking about and it does look like a horseman.

However, you will notice that two other light dots to the left and above left move with the horseman as the camera pans right. So I think the horseman is a reflection in a window or something. Interesting nonetheless and at least an honest effort.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe I'm off on my scripture but isn't death the last horseman? I always thought it went War , Famine , Pestilence and then death.

Oh and why is Death there and not war? Only 300 people were killed during this , I know that's alot to you and me but from what I've read of revelations . death kills a third to a half of the population of the entire world.

I think it's an omen , not a horsemen and if it is a horsemen , it's War not death.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This video is clearer and closer - it does seem as if the cloth of the 'rider' moves like hes on a horse and the horses legs move too, eerie, and Im on the fence.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Read this thread awhile now, their is aways a possibility that their is a screen in the room showing a horse and a rider reflected by the window screen, a thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Now my friends, let us use some critical thinking for a change :

1. the horse is not clear at all, it is just the impression because at first you were TOLD that it IS the end-of-the-world-number-4-racing-apocalypse-horse-dogsh*t and THEN you watched the video so your senses are weakened. Take someone, do not tell them anything, show them the video, ask them what they see, then judge.

2. There are green lights EVERYWHERE nearby, take a closer look (some of them even turning on and/or flashing time to time). The colours might just as well play together in the scenery.

3. The shape of the fire really resembles what is later seen as the "horse", so I believe it is that fire reflected somehow.

4. Something green appears at 10:13 for a split second while picture moves, is that the horse for the first time ?
Come on, just artifacts.....

Here comes the better part :

5. Noone is aware of the horse ?! Come on! If I were near, Id run for my life, thats for sure...

6. What are the odds that an apocalyptic horse appearing at one specific place on the planet for just a couple of seconds will be caught on tape ? I would believe it more if it was a homemade video. This is the damn media, they want us to see things there just to gain popularity and/or manipulate us to actually GREET the end of the world with arms wide open, 21.12.2012 bsh*t everywhere..... IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNLESS WE BELIEVE IT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN AND LET THEM DO THAT - I say.

Finally :

7. I live in a small country in the middle of Europe, all our (2 most popular) televisions are OWNED by the USA jews, it takes like 15 seconds to investigate and you can get their names and faces. None of my stupid citizens care. All news we get is filtered. In the past, we were part of the USSR, now nothing russian is ever reported, US are pictured as the saviors of the world along with the UK. I am writing this, because 6 hours ago during the main evening news I saw "the video of the horse rider" and they TOLD US EXPLICITLY that there was the 4th apocalypse I-dont-care-what seen in Egypt, then they showed 5 seconds of the video, then once again in slow motion (only the part with the "rider") and then they added that "many people believe this is again a sign of the upcoming end of the world."

Conclusion :

They want us to THINK it was that rider, otherwise they would take time to do at least some investigation behind the video. The rider is EITHER reflection, OR special-effect-purpose-made-non-real-hologram and watching your FEAR my friends, your shaking at home in front of your PCs/TVs quoting some holy texts, I can clearly see, they are doing a damn good job !

Do NOT let them take your IQ, your dignity, your pride and your soul. Do not help them spread this. I love you all ! (do not worry, I aint gay, I prefer women actually).

Tiny advice : No matter what you see reported on the news, do not believe it if you can think of at least 5 ways how to stage it. This 2-second "horse" can be staged or is unreal in the first place.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's an artifact.

Still made my hair stand up straight,though.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

That is not a horse riding person.
It is a statue that does not move.

And this statue is projected from behind the cameraman onto the glass though which he is filming this clip.
It moves to the right because the camera moves to the right.

If you watch closely, you can see in the left half of the image three white reflections moving the same direction, statically in line with the so called horse rider.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Sover3igN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
random optical effect/illusion/distortion I am assuming.

as far as a hoax? hmm seems too random to me..

could still be an omen however..?

i do remember thinking a few days ago that the.. 'mounted supporters'
did present an odd resemblance to one of the 'final signs' of the 'apocalypse' ..'quote'

the thought bugs me 0.o

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
I was watching video coverage of the protests in Egypt when something caught my eye. After rewinding and replaying multiple times I was blown away by what I saw.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

At approximately 10:27 in the video above, you can see what appears to be a skeletal man on horseback, covered in some sort of cloth that is blowing in the wind. What really makes this odd is the green color of the figure, and how it seems to ride through the crowd before the camera cuts away. Here is a picture for those who can't access the video. I recommend watching the video though, for the full effect.

www.youtube.com...
Poor quality youtube link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82f6301a4255.png[/atsimg]
'Come!' And I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green like a corpse. And Death was the name of its rider, who was followed around by the grave. They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals." Revelation 6:7-8.

I realize it might be a little hard to imagine. Here's what I see when I watch the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a57ca0b141c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now before I'm lambasted with comments about reflections, color correction lenses, and the high amounts of swamp gas in Egypt; I know that this is most likely an illusion of sorts due to a number of coincidences. That doesn't make it, in my opinion, any less creepy. Might it be a sign of things to come in the weeks ahead?
edit on 3-2-2011 by TeddiRevolution because: Added picture for reference

This is the average intelligence of a evangelical american...

Looking in pictures for the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse ane listening to music backwards to find messages from satan... pretty sad if you ask me...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ghpink

well if you want to see even more,videos look at GW 1 and 2 the GOM video and tell me if you do not see the face of the evil one oh and the WTC coming down i am looking for a video of the first GW of the oil fields abc? and if you look you just might see the black horse.

edit on 11-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join