It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm not going to go through 27 pages of comments to see if this has been said before...

But making your YouTube link such that it adds a star to your posting just by clicking the link (I bypassed it, by the way) is CHEESY. And wrong.

S&F only through proper channels, dude. None from me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Then you are blind..........at 10:26-10:27 freeze the film there is a greenish (radiation? colored) rider on horseback.

Now was this photoshopped in, hologram or some other high tech we humans are yet not aware of or possibly a warning of things to come.

And I am not religious.

You either can't or won't see it, it's there as clear as can be.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

its a trick of the eye and lense flare, note it only moves when the camera does

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

Yes you are probably right but looks spooky never the less.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Who is to say if the biblical prophets were talking about an actual horse and rider or a reflection from a camera?

I am not a Christian, but I came across this and it may be referring to things exactly like this...
From Matthew13 Verse 16 and 17:

But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which ye see, and saw them not; and to hear the things which ye hear, and heard them not.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

As others have said, it does appear to possibly be a reflection on the lens or perhaps a window they were filming behind, but as you said, that makes it nonetheless odd and creepy.
The possibility of this being THE horsemen known as death, is perhaps a bit small, perhaps even the mere fact that those of us who saw it as you did were due to the very power of suggestion you posed forth by posting such a video. Either way, the world is growing more and more hostile, and I do think the end may well be coming. God help us, bless us, forgive us, and protect us. I Love You Lord! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardharry-truth.sosblog.com

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

While I think I can see an actual mounted soldier in the lower left of the frame below that onramp looking affair about 5 seconds before it zooms and it may be a trick of the camera, there's one interesting thing I note. The horse actually starts moving slightly before the camera pans and speeds up faster than the panning does. The acceleration could be explained by coatings and the curvature of the lens, but not the horse moving before the camera pans.. and also not the fact that the "horse" seems to move at a bob and cadence of a gallop despite the steady pan of the camera.

Anyone that's seen a horse run can see the motion of the 'flanks' and the similarities. What makes me disbelieve it to be wholly true is that the rider never moves, never adjusts their position, makes no signal to the horse to start moving and generally seems more like a mannequin than a living being, unlike the obvious shape and motion of the horse. The other thing is that water droplets visible on the lens lift up and to the right at the same time as the image. This may not mean anything in particular, because if the camera was lifted and what we're seeing wasn't the actual physical object but merely a trick of the light..

Either way, the image is odd. It may be a trick of the camera or of the light, but the movement and shape of the horse indicates to me that unless fire has gotten very good at impersonating equine muscle movements, there WAS a horse of some kind in the vicinity. Maybe the rider was trained to fire a rifle while mounted and controls the horse with his or her feet. Seems as likely as anything. Maybe there WAS a mounted soldier in the lower left of the shot that's somehow showing up as a green afterimage.

What I'd like to stress though is that just because the object pans with the camera doesn't mean anything. If I were a cameraman and I saw something like that, I'd try to keep it in the center of my shot even if I didn't know if it were real. The fact that it appears to start moving before the camera does suggests to me he was following the afterimage and panned up for some reason, maybe to move to a new location since they were pretty close to a dangerous spot.

Either way, interesting find. I don't see anything conclusive to the supernatural but it's definitely interesting and somewhat possible.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I see what you are talking about. Even though I agree with everyone else saying that it looks like it's a reflection of light this is a site to ponder this type of stuff SO..... it is a little freaky because it is green and it does look like someone would be riding something. With all the hype of 2012 coming up, it makes you wonder if it's true then would we really see a guy riding a horse? Or would it show up as something like this? Or would we just see nothing, the 4 horsemen being... just a myth? I guess it all depends on your views. But what I'm trying to get at is that it does make you wonder "what if....?".

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To be honest if i had looked at that pic without reading what you thought you saw I would have ignored it. If you had said look in the lower right corner and tell me if you see anything unusual I would have said it looks like a reflection in the window. But by telling everyone what it is that you see you are planting that image in peoples minds that that is what they are seeing.

I do not mean this in a derogatory way, but as a paranormal investigator I have learned a long time ago that we need to be openminded when we look at pictures like this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i watched the video few times, just to be sure before I post what am about to write.
here it goes.... the camera at the start moves to the left for a tiny movement then it moves to the right with a long motion. that in itself doesn't matter unless if we looked to the illusion of the horseman ghost movement as well.. it ALSO moves with the same way the camera does. It goes back for a tiny movement then it moves forward when the camera does.
I think this would mean that it's a reflection of something on the camera. otherwise why it would go back when the camera moves to the left. it didn't move before the camera so the camera would follow. No, it moved with the camera.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by MavRck

My thoughts exactly,I couldnt agree with you more.

I am noticing all media outlets are committing thier resources to Egypt, but are not reporting the protests elsewhere in the Middle east.

Protests in Tunisia,
Protests in Egypt,
Protests in Jordan
Protests in Sudan,

Who is next in line:

Iran adding fuel to the fire:
Americans out Suporting Anti Mobarrac Protestors:

5 Eu Governments Condemming the Voilence in Egypt.

SO Yes and So It Begins...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

"5 Eu Governments Condemming the Voilence in Egypt. "

How many left now.?

my how time drifts away,,,(sorry Willy)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
One of those "one in a million" illusions. See how it moves along with the camera as it pans right? Not gonna lie, this was startling at first, but easily debunkable. I think God would make things more clear than that if he were really going to have horsemen manifest. Most things in the Bible are metaphoric as it is, and takes a great understanding and study of the Bible, and the history of the religion, to actually understand fully the meaning of many things within it.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join