It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I really looks like a reflection in the window, but why would MSNBC do that? It seems obvious that no one on the street could see it. It's a head scratcher!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I see it but I wouldn't call it an Omen. Probably just an Illusion or something.

It's looks cool though. The green goblin just got himself a new horse

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

I used to be a christian (Sort of still am) and i remember alot about what is written in the bible and i think (just a thought) that we will be the cause of our own destruction and we will be responsible for the end, it may be a flood that cleanses us from the earth or it might come in a different way but i am very sure that the end is fast approaching us :S.. it might be a reflection still but if it isnt we just have to wait for the rest of the "horsemen of the apocolypse".

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

In Rev 6:8 in the New Living Translation is uses the word "pale Green" but the other translations are not incorrect in using either using ashen or pale. The word in the verse from Greek is "Chloros". It is where we get chlorine and Clorox. Bleach in quantity is a pale sickly green, bilious green.

Check the lexicon here
biblelexicon.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Apologies if this was already mentioned. Green is the official color of Islam. Go to Wiki and type in "green" in search box.

This is a quote about 1/2 way down the article under the topic Nationality and Politics

"Many flags of the Islamic world are green, as the color is considered sacred in Islam (see below). The flag of Hamas,[51] as well as the flag of Iran,"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
on the msnbc link it is approximately 10.26...

and is very eerie... i also agree with the majority; i believe it to be a reflection.. but none the less i see the form and the movement of a horse with rider....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I haven't been following this post but I'm aware of the video, and it's obviously a reflection of the fire. It's still a cool looking catch though.

People seen Jesus in a toasted cheese sandwich. Was that his second coming? or his second helping

The thing that kills me when people start throwing religious spin on things, and quoting scriptures, did they ever stop to think that these biblical events would be something outside our realm of control? Like, the hopelessness feeling you would get if you seen a huge asteroid take up 1/5th in the sky, knowing theres nothing you could do to stop it. Scriptures try to convey this, by their detailed description of these events, painting a clear picture that this would happen, for reasons outside of your own control, and would have no control whatsoever over it's outcome.

And lets not forget that catholic belief aren't the only religion around. You don't really see anyone in MSM saying when that tsunami hit Asia in 04 "Look! the greeks said POSEIDON SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO THIS IF PEOPLE KEEP FISHING" crap.

To sum, I wouldn't take people rioting because of unfair treatment a sign of the apocalypse. If that was the case, why didnt it happen when the US was formed? or WW1 / 2.

Why doesn't this happen every time the teachers go on strike?

We're still here arent we
edit on 5-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Looks quite interesting and indeed somewhat creepy, though I concur with the folks that say it's a reflection.
Plus, to be honest, I'd be rather disappointed if the actual four horsemen or one of them looked like a cheap special effect.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i can definitely see it but two things why doest the horse move when the camera pans, and the other thing is the horse moves faster than the camera's panning speed so i am not sure if they are both related

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

it looks like a reflection of the fire, if you see the patterns moving downwards is reflects 100% the opposite of the flame moving upwards..nevertheless it does look like a green horseman..freaky

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heatrae
Apologies if this was already mentioned. Green is the official color of Islam. Go to Wiki and type in "green" in search box.

This is a quote about 1/2 way down the article under the topic Nationality and Politics

"Many flags of the Islamic world are green, as the color is considered sacred in Islam (see below). The flag of Hamas,[51] as well as the flag of Iran,"

This means nothing so if you can be so kind not to turn this into a racial issue.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Looks pretty fake to me!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hello Everyone
I was researching a bit on the subject of non refective glass. I found this Popular Science magazine link to a 1945 article, describing the Magnesium Flouride coating process. books.google.ca... M2NVHSTxEyw&hl=en&ei=tJ9OTc8twvfwBv70wbkO&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Please read the article, it's very interesting. You would think that in 2011, science would have came up with something better by now. But what I want to know after reading the article is, WHAT DO COLOR BLIND PEOPLE SEE IN THE HORSEMAN VIDEO?
MY Questions:

Do the color blind see nothing, like some on this thread have claimed?
What color do they see?
Is there a way, to proove the authenticity of the video, by illuminating this subject?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well, I do think it is a reflection of something.

BUT I think it depends on what you believe. If you believe there is actually a Pale horse and rider then that is one thing, but if you believe like I do that a when a person has a vision they have to describe it the best they can. How would a person who had never experienced electricity, or seen any of the things that exist in our world now describe that if he were to have a vision of it? It was a moment that many people across the world saw so it is not far fetched that a visionary would have seen it back then as a pivitol moment. Would he have described it as a pale horse with a rider? ...... you just did. That being said seeing something that appears to be a pale horse and rider that would mean certin things to come is by definition an omen. right?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have to agree with most here.

Allthough it looks freaky at first it is nothing more then a refelection from the window they are recording through. if you look closely at the fire you can see it has the same type shape without the glare from the flame.

When reflected through the window pane you would not see the glow of the flame just flames themselves. Hence the illsuion of something being there.

In fact this is a common trick use in the production of movies to make flames look like they are somewhere they are not. Just a weird shape and grainy film making the shape all weird.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It's clearly a reflection on the window from where the footage is being shot. There are other "spooky" reflections that all most consistantly with the "Apocalyptic horseman"....

Also, you said yourself that you knew this was an illusion but you still see it as an omen or sign...it's not. It's a reflection. You can't debunk something then still go ahead with what you would have gone with if you didn't debunk it.

Still, it was fun to look at.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
when the camera is focused on the flames you can see a green kind of reflection before that creepy bit! am guessin its a reflection, but a creepy one thats the shape of the horse and rider! even if it is a reflection that shape is definatly wierd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Why not?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

None of those things are happening.

Ergo

Not the horseman.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It kinda looks like Sinbad on his flying carpet or something, needless to say, it's kinda neat to watch over and over again.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join