It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah its reflection... There some other orb type spots that move with it also.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
...and all along I thought The 4 Horseman were symbolic for: Conquest, War, Famine and Death. Are people suggesting there literally is a pale green horse, with a figure [guessing it's Death] riding around making mystical appearances?

ETA: Very interesting, nonetheless. While I don't believe in the concept in the literal sense, I do think the idea behind it makes a great conversation.

edit on 3-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For all the people claiming reflection . . .

how does a fire reflect green?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its a reflection, of what, though, is still unclear. But it also appears at 9:59 - 10:00. But if you look at the video, it's not the only thing that pans out at the same speed of the camera, there is also a few lights that pan out. I honestly believe its a reflection of a screen behind the cameraman (Watching the news coverage on television - refelcts on the window they are behind). Nothing more. Stay calm people...

-Jimmy-

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Goodness, if this footage is real, then something catastrophic is about to take place in Egypt, may the creator help us all!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm not religious in any way, but I do know my bible a bit and the reflection DID look like a horseman. I think it was something behind the camera in the room reflecting in the glass, but still, that was a little creepy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
For all the people claiming reflection . . .

how does a fire reflect green?

I guess it could depend on the surface and angle. And perhaps the material that is reflecting (glass, plastic, acrylic and other materials) could display unique reflective properties. Certainly plausible.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and claims.
edit on 3-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
who really cares what is causing it!
its just interesting and a fun thing.why read to much into it!
just enjoy it for what it is. a strange curiosity maybe a reflection.
big deal BUT its still cool that someone spotted this and gave it some "spin"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I would think this is in fact a reflection of some object. Usually I'm the crazy one believing stuff like that, but this time it's obviously not some kind of conspiracy. Look at how it moves, exactly like the camera. Notice that when it seems to jump or walk through people, the camera pans in the upper right direction.

But at first glance it really did look like a horse! Creepy...nice catch!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh crap! I saw it in the picture, and again in the You Tube, so I looked at the msnbc link & it was there again. If it was some kind of reflection, why was it in any of the other frames before that. No idea WHAT that was, but it was definitely bizarre.
ooo-wee-ooo :scream:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have not read any replies, but it does look like a person on a horse....10000%

But our eyes play tricks with us. 1st thing I though was it was a reflection, in the window, of someone on a horse?
Its not reflective fire on the window, that is 10000% a horse, with a man on it.
We just need to figure out why its there.

Good spot !!

We all know (and feel inside) the end of days are coming. Mother Earth is showing us also, the sign are everywhere.
Holy War was predicted to start in that area.

I am making peace with people I need to and with God.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'd say reflection based, being that the lights move along with it. I watched the first vid and see it exactly as you say. That's just crazy looking.....things are moving right along...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Okey, I don't normally go for this stuff, but I was just checking the msnbc clip and seen something strange. Freeze the image right at the 5:14 mark and look at the smoke above the burning car. Call me crazy, but I'm seeing a face. As for the green object, I've only seen the still pic of it, but yeah, I can just make out a horse an rider blurry but you can see it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am not sure what to make of it, but if it is biblical.... Wouldn't more people notice it, globally? Or just a few *us*? I would think God would want his message to be seen/heard world wide, and not just from a few people who "happen" to notice it. Either way S+F good post bud.

Deebo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The 4 Horsemen were each to take a 1/4 of the globe and ride together, unleashed simultaneously... Have we missed the presence of Conquest, War and Famine? If Death is in the M.E. where are the other 3? Is the globe divided as it should be with the others active in their respective corners? Do the conditions exist (globally) to usher in the prophecy on a Biblical-level? Interesting to think about the symbolism in relation to actual events, no?

edit on 3-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense that a very symbolic and historical figure would make himself known in this very grainy way, to a rather small group of people out of the billions on earth. Whatever this is, it seems like coincidence. Interesting no doubt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ROFLMAO,it is what it is a ghost rider on a horse going through the crowd now whether its real or cgi I dont know but thats what it is with the 90 percentile here saying its reflections etc reminds me of the scene in the comedy movie Whoops Apocalypse when the Presidents psychiatrist enters the room with a pink elephant he then asks the President if he sees any pink elephants,NO NO NO NO PINK ELEPHANTS.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think it is a reflection of a horse somewhere in the area, but, it is an omen of sorts, the horse is green and it looks just like the op drew it. Sometimes things are just meant to be and this is surely a sign.....
Thanks OP great post....

We will never know exactly what it is, because even if it is a reflection that still doesnt mean that it was not also an omen.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
It doesn't make sense that a very symbolic and historical figure would make himself known in this very grainy way, to a rather small group of people out of the billions on earth. Whatever this is, it seems like coincidence. Interesting no doubt.

Not to be argumentative, but (and I'm not big on the bible) where is it written(sp?) that everyone is to see them? If it is real, maybe it's just ment for a few to see as proof? they exist?
Or another theory: Look at the times we live in all the violence in video games, movies, ect would people even notice? or just put it off to tv signal?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ATS can certainly be silly at times.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join