It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It really is some interesting things.. and yah translations can be tricky... Take what we see at ats in everyday..Subject A finds a news story to fit a few they hold, Subject B doesnt agree and finds the same news story from a different source that goes against the point Subject A wanted to make.. lol Its just one of those things that if you dig deep enough you can find points to argue either way, that doesnt make either side right just makes it a tricky thing to debate.

For this video, i dont see it and i dont see the other things that should be going on for it to be one of the horseman.

:edit to add: Its still a romantic idea all the same.
edit on 3-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i see it thats scary
my mum saw this before my bro died

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
How aren't you guys seeing it? It's right there.

indeed.. it's quite obvious and its definitely a little creepy haha i can see what the OP means, but it is also definitely a reflection
nice spotting it though, there's no telling how omens may appear, whether they be solid and indisputable or questionable illusions..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For the simple fact that it moves when the camera does, I will say reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I thought this was most interesting, as well. It does look like a "Horse and Rider." Even the flame at the beginning resembles a horse and rider, somewhat.

Even if this is a lens flare, the irony is too uncanny. I am going to be watching more closely.

I put this clip on YouTube and zoomed-in on the "horse," so you can see it better.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Reminds me of that "ghost horse" captured on film in a report about some football stadium's dome collapsing. Nice catch, real or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
for all the "try and see it" video content we get here,
that was pretty interesting. reflection or not that was pretty creepy and really cool.
good find.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
After watching the video close to 25 times, all I can see is a reflection the fire upside down which moves when the camera moves. This could be caused by a glass being in front of the the actual shooting camera.or light being captured by the lens. I know some cameras actually capture image upside down at one point and then through a series if micro mirrors, the image is put back together to what you see in the view finder.

Scary? Yes, because if you have a decent imagination in some experience in old time lore, you could easily see how that would resemble some medieval looking horse and rider of doom.

Could it be a sign... I guess. To me a sign, is what you make of it.

I'd also like to add that you need to watch the MSNBC video. It shows it a lot more clearer.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

OK, so I looked at this video over and over about 5 times. It didn't take long to figure it out. First let me say that I DO see the figure of the horseman. That said, I believe that it is actually a reflection of the fire the the camera just panned from. It seems as though it's a reflection on glass that the camera is filming through. If you notice, the movement of the horse, it seems to be flickering at the same rate as the flames in the fire and moves away further from the flame as the camera pans right. This, to me is consistent with a reflection of a reflection and explains the image to me. Very good eye though and yes, perhaps it IS a message.. an omen of things to come. One need not look to far to see signs of the times these days. THANKS!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I do not believe this one bit! The Horseman? No...this is no horseman. And if it is...it is either an artifact from compression or artifact/lighting effect from the camera. I think it's pretty obvious that the msnbc have seen this video and are fully aware what it looks like. Yet, it's still on the internet; on their website. Their is an agenda here. Allow me to explain it!

Do not, for once, think that all the things that are happening around the Earth now are a coincidence. The mass, strange and unexplainable animal deaths, the weather, the war, the increased UFO sightings...it is all related. Some people believe 9/11 was a tool used by the people who control the money to implement certain changes to the lives of men. I believe this to be the case! What is happening now is another 9/11, in a sense. It is a series of events that are being manipulated to condition the minds of men...and between now and December 21st, 2012, it's going to get worse. Why do I mention this date? Because, in men's minds...this date will change human history forever. It may not, but in many people's minds it will. Whether they firmly believe it or doubt it; many people are not sure what to expect. If I was calling the shots, I would work within this timeline too. I would incorporate as much as is needed to fully condition humanity's mind and control their thinking. Nothing is wasted, everything must be used to its full extent to achieve this.

To the religious folk out there...I'm very sorry to burst your bubble, but you too are being fooled! You were already fooled a very long time ago with the introduction of certain religions...and you will continue to be fooled if you truly, do not open your eyes. Forget YOUR god for a brief moment and really look at who controls the affairs of the world. Once you know who has control of your lives(You think it's you, but that's another form of slavery; the illusion of freedom) you will understand why you cannot even trust your own religions. If it is control that they want, do not think for a second that they will not inject their posison into something almost everyone flocks too; religion!

People see the predictions of the bible coming through and think it is a sign that God is coming. Maybe he is coming...in a huge ship that breaks the laws of physics as we know it, maybe he's not. But know this, mankind has developed ways to manipulate and control each other(the money does the talking now)...and with that, we have developed ways to manipulate the weather. Every single event that is prophecised in the bible can be made to come through; not because it was destined to be, but because it is good strategy to strike fear into the hearts of men and condition their minds and wills to accept whatever you have in store for them. They are using these events in the bible to make you believe that what you see happening is related to God's descent. If any god descends here, I can almost guarantee it won't be yours, but theirs. Really, ask yourself...if you had the money and control these people have, would you spark the events in Revelations and other books of the bible to help you attain your goal? I know I would! Name one modern war that was not pushed for selfish agendas? There is none! People go into war thinking they're usually fighting for their freedom, only to later realize, they're fighting for something else...and are being used as pawns to achieve the goals of the people who are funding these wars. The bible can be brought to life to achieve certain things, and I think that is slowly being done right now! People say a change is coming in the next year... Trust me...a change is coming, and it may not be "natural" as the Mayans claim to say, or the Sumerians. It may well be staged. As a matter of fact, I'm now beginning to wonder if the stories of the Mayans/Sumerians/Hopi Indians are also a part of this ploy.

They say the powerful write history. I agree with this, but I will add that the powerful also write the future, and this is what they are doing. Be very careful people...and be very, very prepared!
edit on 3-2-2011 by sdrawkcabII because: Because I had to!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why does it matter how many stars and flags this thread is getting? We all get to choose what we find interesting, entertaining, weird, strange, etc. etc. Not everyone enjoys the same topics or even agrees with them. I starred and flagged this thread because I thought the op made a good catch. Nobody else caught it, and I thought it was interesting. Not because I believed the horseman was coming for tea here at noon.

I have personally enjoyed the different opinions and theories that have been posted thus far. The OP deserves his stars and flags if the posters like his thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There are many energies at work people will find ways to simple debunk stuff so there world only has one reality
some people we see more than whats there. It's not a fake, fire is famous for casting reflections in shadows, and play with peoples fears. But there is a clear greenish reflection and ya looks like a horseman riding off.
No different than seeing a deamon face in the burning twin towers. It's a sign, a sign means many things to many people no different than seeing protestors in egypt fighting for there freedoms. Being down on the street of egypt you might feel different about the energy thats in the crowd rather from sitting in frount of your computer screen.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I gotta say I am gob-smacked ! It could be a reflection but I don't know.
very strange.not read all the theory's but that is a hoarse all rite.

maybe its put there on purpose embedded to pray on there religious
belief system?
Star & flag as this is interesting and a good find if only a curiosity.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow nice, things are now showing up!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
To me it looks like a reflection. As you can see the spots on the camera at the point, they move with the horse looking thing when the camera moves

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
See what had happen was... s-s-some light.. had..uh .. reflected off of venus.. in-into some swamp gas...? and.. uh, and that's how that happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Perhaps a bit of a stretch

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok I watched the MSNBC video... it definitely looks like a reflection, but what struck me as weird is.. this horseman appears at exactly 10:26 leaning into 27.. but it's on the 10:26.

I follow this number, and to me 10:26 means: "There's nothing hidden that shall not be revealed"

So I don't know. It looks like a reflection, but to me it's a clear sign..if you follow the numbers like I do.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

I would why the reflection of a fire would turn that color of green? Splain it to me please. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People, people, relax. It's a reflection of the fire in the background. The waving of the cape is just the flames moving, and it doesn't run thru the crowd,.... the camera turns, and as it does, naturaly, the image moves with it. It's prolly being filmed from the inside of a window.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join