It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
ROFLMAO,it is what it is a ghost rider on a horse going through the crowd now whether its real or cgi I dont know but thats what it is with the 90 percentile here saying its reflections etc reminds me of the scene in the comedy movie Whoops Apocalypse when the Presidents psychiatrist enters the room with a pink elephant he then asks the President if he sees any pink elephants,NO NO NO NO PINK ELEPHANTS.

Dude, please lay off the meth.

OT: Thanks op, this video is pretty cool. Although I think it's some kind of camera anomaly (and you clearly stated this was most likely some kind of illusion), I still like it and the discussion it generated, aside from the drug laden comments like I quoted above. Good eye and good job. S and F just for having fun for a change.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
most definately something there... was it intentional should be the question. Very spooky either way.

You want to just write it off but the uprising in the middle east and the state of other societies these days sure makes you wonder what the hell is gong on.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It looks like an interesting reflection. It's obvious it's a reflection along with some other reflections moving in unison on the screen as the camera pans.

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately depending upon your opinion, Egypt might start having real elections where they pin their hopes on the new candidate and president. When that guy doesn't deliver, his popularity goes down the tubes and then they start all over with some new guy with hopes that he will be better.

Maybe the situation could calm down if all parties agree to negotiate on candidates that will be listed on the ballots when the people vote. Then if international parties have full authority to monitor and count the votes to assure free elections, perhaps everyone can be happy that the democratic process has been observed. Of course doing all this may take a few months and the typical election time is in September I heard. I see room for calm negotiation to settle things down instead of talking about seeing horsemen.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANE OG

Dude, please lay off the meth.

no need to go calling this dude a meth head.
there's something about this that he found funny...that's fine.
yes, there seems to be a bit of a shine to him but don't go callin' him out on stuff like that.
it's unbecoming.
other then that i totally agree with the rest of your post.
rad find op.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Watch out for the Fourth Horse of the Camera Artifact/Quick CGI edit! Run in terror of the end of the world!

Let's get real here people.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Pretty dang cool! Nice pickup. Regardless of what caused it, it does look like a horseman on a horse in green! That flipped me out.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Amazingly Creepy!!! Still I think (as you admit you do) that it is probably nothing more than a reflection. To me it appears to be the reflection of the fire, and even as it does resemble a horse and rider, I think its important to note, that it does not MOVE like a horse and rider....I see no indication of galloping legs for instance. Still for the fun of it, I tried to take some screen captures, and enhance them. I'm not sure of an easy way to upload an image from my hardrive into this reply or I would try to do that. Still the images show no more than the images from the original video. Some look like nothing. Some look surprisingly like a horse and rider....its all according to when I took the screenshot. It seems a pretty amorphous shape that vaguely resembles a horse and rider at times, and flickers much like fire does....indicating to me, that it is indeed just a reflection of one of the fires nearby.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

That's ridiculous! And then he disappeared into thin air! On the news, no less.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Even if it is a reflection, it could symbolize something. The universe is strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KANE OG

I'll stay off the meth if you give up the grumpy pills what the hell in my post set you off sunshine.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It looks like a horseman because the headline of this post is FOURTH HORSE OF THE APOCALYPSE. If this was placed without a headline and no description there would not be a single reply saying it was a "horseman". Classic example of the mind projecting what people want to see. It's especially a large problem on ATS because conspiracies by nature beget paranoia and fear.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Horseman, hologram, projection, or not .... definitely there were some sh1t going on at that scene

I just feel bad for those who CANNOT see it
ya'll need to get appointments and check with your optometrists ASAP.
Here's my analysis;
Hologram ; you need people to set things (expensive advanced tech) up to create something like this .... I doubt that Egyptians have time for this around this time. OR someone with a very small highly advance piece of technology (one of those toys in government secret experiment) blend in and pull it off.

I personally like to think that it is a horseman......simpler and easier to disgest
I'm like "
that's a horse -f ing -man right there.....guess sh1t will eventually hit the fan for real uh." Cool "

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow.

Sometimes I think this website has gone as far off the deep end as a huge collection of lunatics can possibly go, and then you people go and outdo yourselves once again.

Sadly this sort of inability to tell the difference between reality and idiocy is how all of your dumb little religions - like the one that the "Four Horsemen" comes from - got started in the first place. I just hope that 1,000 years from now, the entire world isn't on the brink of war over whose depiction of the "green ghostly rider" is the "true one!"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I appreciate the devil advocate. I am not a bible thumper either, although I have read it a few times. This video could be all the warning we will ever get before total hell breaks loose. But if there was a precursor to be had, you would think on the next full moon, the moon would turn green or on next weeks Time magazine, an image of the grim reaper would be obviously overlaid on a picture of a cross or something. But this video s a bit of a stretch. if I was a horseman I would go on tour with Ozzy Osbourne, although that may turn off his more wholesome MTV fans.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Based on the text from Revelations, each one appears with the breaking of the first four seals on the Lamb's Scroll.

1. The Conqueror on a White Horse. Note, the Horseman carries a bow, a mounted archer, which wasn't the norm in Greco Roman militaries. Mounted archery was developed by the tribes of the Asian steppe, i.e. Turks, Mongols, Huns, and Persians. White horses are also found throughout global mythology, they were holy animals to many of the peoples of the Asian steppe.

2. War on a Pyrros (Fire) Horse. He is given a great machaira, a single edged curved sword, i.e. a large backsword like a scimitar carried by Arabs, Turks, Persians, or Indians. He takes peace from the earth.

3. The Scaler on the Black Horse. He isn't really famine, but instead symbolizes high prices of wheat and barley. It is implied the wheat and barley are harmed somehow, but wine and olive oil are spared.

4. Thanatos (Death) on the Chloros (Green) Horse. Hades, not Hell, follows him. He kills 1/4 of all people on earth with war, famine, and therion ( wild animals or beasts).

There's nothing about them being assigned quarters of the earth or travelling together. Only Thanatos and Hades appear together.

I don't think they would literally show up on MSNBC. They are most likely symbolic imagery indicating events, which may have happened centuries ago, e.g. the 14th century AD.

edit on 3/2/11 by MikeboydUS because: 14th

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks for the explanation. Admittedly, I don't know the passages well enough to really understand the background and symbolism behind them... Whether or not the original OP has officially been explained as reflection is far less interesting to me then the deeper concept behind it and what the symbolism actually means. Now that, I find extremely interesting.

edit on 4-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
WOW that's freaky I know it is just a reflection but still, has to have some significance! lmao who knows maybe that's the whole point, maybe it qualifies as coming to earth, a human spotted it, work done lol

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell it is

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join