It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
After watching the video about 30 times...I am convinced!
It is DEFINITELY a reflection of the fire on the left-hand side of the screen.

I analyzed and cropped a photo here:

If you watch the video, you can see it perfectly.

Sorry...but this has been debunked.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chocise

By this video it is very clear that is a reflection of the wiondow glass. There are bright spots around that move to the same direction exactly as the "horseman"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
people who are trying to debunk this, think for a minute. The four horseman are neither living nor dead, they are entities of energy which can mass to create the illusion of life. They are the messengers of the creator, it is said they can "spring out" from any form of light energy. I.e the fire, so maybe it might be a reflection, but at the same time, the reflection could be the form of this entitie, thus creating the image of life.

so possibly, although you debunk what is "logical", but it could be something way beyond our comprehension.

my 2 cents put in there.

H

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sorry I don't see the fourth horse.. I do see a reflection moving with the camera though. It moves slow while the camera starts slow, then moves fast with the camera as it moves faster. Perfectly in sync with the camera movement. Reflection...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I see it, it's very eerie indeed. Looks like a ghost, the thing ripples, up up and away!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
I see it, it's very eerie indeed. Looks like a ghost, the thing ripples, up up and away!

"In my beautiful ballon"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Not buying it. Just before it goes out of view and starts moving off it seems to be completely mirroring the movement of the camera. So the camera is making it move like that, and has probably created it in the firstplace.

edit - what spacemanjupiter said a bit further up, agreed.

It did look pretty cool though.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I read and I read and read, now I write... Granted I have not read everyone's take on this video. Today after seeing this, I show it to my disabled mother of whom I care for (i'm 33). She was curious to say the least, ramdomly enough about 10 or so minutes after I showed it to her she was watching the news (we have dish) and behold the very same image on Fox 12, Portland OR. She paused it and showed me... I have a decent 32" TV and with the whole DVR part, let me tell you! This image is certainly something different, on the big TV you are able to CLEARLY make out A HORSE and FIGURE upon it, When played at 1/4 speed i think it was, the image shows some interesting features... 1. the horse is green while the rider is not so much, more greyish. The horse moves as if a fan is blowing on it, very wavey... The rider does not move in the same manner as the horse, and appears to be wareing a hood and holding something in it's left hand, which in my opinion is the reaper cicle. It is also in my opion that this image is not a reflection as it doesn't show any signs of consistancey with the fire, smoke, or anything else. as for the whole part of it moving away with the camera pan, I believe it to be coincidence. As my final statement to this image I cannot say that it is real, but I think it's possibly genuine. What I find disturbing is that some have stated to not sse it... as it is plane as day right? STAR n FLAG OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is a link to some other ghosts caught on camera

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
wow.......................................................

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
it's a reflection of the fire on the camera lens...

notice that horse moves exactly
when the camera starts to move?

no? look again

edit on 4-2-2011 by donhuangenaro because: fire

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's no horse, it's a reflection of the fire. there are other lights reflected also in that image taken at 10:26.
edit on 2011/2/4 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think that's a very cool find, OP.

Very eerie.

And to those who are pointlessly debunking this, don't waste your time. It's obvious that it's not really a horse. Who cares if it's a flash of light or a giant flaming pile of poop, the fact of the matter is that is looks super awesome/creepy. Deal with it!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
To all those saying glare...I don't care what it is that made it. Whatever happened to make the illusion did in fact make the illusion. The illusion was what appeared to be a pale green ghost horse and rider. The pale green ghost horse and rider happen to be very symbolic and important in the day and age we live in. So yeah just because it could be a glare doesn;t mean that it also couldn't be the 4th Horse of the Apocalypse.

Sorry that's just how I think.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It's a creepy part of the video but to me it's most likely a reflection from one of the fires. If one being "pareidolian" I am sure it's possible to find a couple of other hundreds creepy creatures, shadows and gargoyles in that sequence.

Thanks for sharing, though! Food for thoughts

On pareidolia: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
That's the worst looking fake I've seen in a number of days. Good.lord.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

GOOD FIND OP

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

No one has tried to debunk the existence of ghosts or of the possibility that there are spirit horsemen. I think that this particular case has been debunked though. Not only does the image resemble those fires in the background and move with the camera. But if this really was one of the four Apocalyptic horsemen wouldn't he be killing people and not riding off and disappearing. I mean what better opportunity for him to reap a few souls than riding through that crowded angry mob. If you still want to believe it's a ghost OK fine. But i think it's been debunked at least as far as it being one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse
edit on 4-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
It's a creepy part of the video but to me it's most likely a reflection from one of the fires. If one being "pareidolian" I am sure it's possible to find a couple of other hundreds creepy creatures, shadows and gargoyles in that sequence.

Thanks for sharing, though! Food for thoughts

On pareidolia: en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the post..i loved the little wikipedia footnote story of the Jesus image in the burn marks of a tortilla.....too bad Jesus wasn't famous for riding horses

Edit:There are a few green lights in the background of the video near the fire that might account for the color anomaly 9:30 - 9:50
edit on 4-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You people are SERIOUSLY paranoid.

It is clearly a reflection. Look at the camera movement and the movement of the green light. Look it close and compare both. They are the SAME!! It is a reflection. Accept it. Or don't accept it, I don't care.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join