It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"To the believer no proof is necessary, to the non-believer no proof is possible"

Amazing video footage. S & F

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Although the apparition does follow the pan of the camera (to the right and then upward) I AM very curious as to what may cause this illusion! I cannot seem to come to any logical conclusion?

Peace & Respect

AS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Why must people mock what they can not understand?

If one can fully explain this logically then please by all means explain it and please do not mock others who cannot.

Peace & Respect

AS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is most likely a reflection from the fire but it still is creepy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I watched the msnbc video snd it looks like a reflection on the lens or a window.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Whether or not the reflection from behind glass is causing the imagery or it is an illusion of the air, it was a good post just for making people think a little deeper. However, I would bet the farm on it not being a horseman, and if I lost the bet I would give up a farm (if I had one).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i think it is a perfect exemple of Fear mongering strategy, an holywood trick, use by TPTB to creat an high level of anxiety for a close future apocalyptic scenario to create an order into chaos force to make the new world order.

I think the most spectacular Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse will be see by the world at Denver international airport. TPTB installed there a 33-foot-tall fiberglass sculpture of a Blue horse with red eyes . But why TPTM created a '' BLUE '' horse sculture...well ....

I think that in a near futur, a terorist attack on Denver airport will accur probably after sunset and will be expose on every TV news chanel around the world. Hight power yellow emergency lights will flash all around and also on the unfamous 33 foot blue horse.....

Now guess what color the horse will become.....

All around the world, all will freakout, paranoid and panic...!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea9a83b8c566.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Following the train of thought that this is a reflection off the glass behind the camera my question is: Why just the horseman, why is it green, and why does it appear below (in the crowd) if this IS a reflection? Would not this image have to be originating from the floor of the room if it is a reflection? Simple geometry suggests so?
edit on 4-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: correcting info

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
I came in this thread to call the original poster a straight up dumb ass.

Not really any need for that !!!
Chill !

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It seems to follow the camera, at the same speed as the drops of water I guess, on the lens. It's very interesting, it's like a fiery green horse. Trying to figure out where such a reflection would come from.

Troy

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
How is this thread still going? All it takes is one to actually watch the video and see that the video was shot behind glass and that the "horseman" is a reflection- of what- who knows- but you can see rain droplets follow thus reflection moving in the direction of the camera moving. I dont know how anyone can logically argue against this still. Blows my mind

edit on 4-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by cluckerspud

A few points actually.

1.) A reflection is a mirror image. Therefore if it is a reflection, it should not be green. It could have a tint of green due to the material reflecting the light, but it would not change the color of the reflection completely.

2.) Green is not the opposite color of orange

3.) How come only one of the two fires gives a reflection?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
How is this thread still going? All it takes is one to actually watch the video and see that the video was shot behind glass and that the "horseman" is a reflection- of what- who knows- but you can see rain droplets follow thus reflection moving in the direction of the camera moving. I dont know how anyone can logically argue against this still. Blows my mind

edit on 4-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

I don't mean to be rude ... but maybe because you yourself cannot explain it fully?

Peace & Respect

AS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is insane, considering what's happening over there right now!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

What?!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
it is some form of reflection but of what? The raindrops on the same material as the "horseman" show that the raindrops are connected with the "horseman" in some way. I'd guess it would be a sort of plastic shield over the camera to protect it from getting wet... but the big debate now is what was reflected?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

I dont think that would be needed... Just look around you and how people work themselves up all alone, who needs help with that? Even more so this year being 2011... We are going to hear nothing but end of the world or enlightment things till 2013 or so lol
edit on 4-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If it's a horse of apocalypse it seems the egystians are too busy fighting to see it

And all in ghost story I heard about, I ve never heard of a ghost who could be catched on video but remains unseen to the people around.

If it's a laser projection of some sort (which is rather my opinion), its well done
maybe the laser projection was a device coming from a tourist show/recreation parc or something. I have seen many times such laser for some spetacles/animation show (too lazy to look for a link).

Also , from the msnbc video

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I see around 9:30 - 9:45 like you may see too, something like a typical laser beam/laser point on the right side of the riot screen, in the middle/right.

Around 10:20 when you can see clearly the pale green horse, you might also notice some fog/cloud on the backgroud, it gives the horse more visibily and also may hide the source of the laser if any. Also the quick moving of the flame/horse body look like even more a laser beam effect to me (and I know what im talking about).

Whatever it is , doomed horse of apocalypse or some funny egystian guy making a "joke"/animation using laser projection (99,9% chance to me), it's still a kinda creepy visual. But don't forget egystian are well know for their "sense of humour" among arabic countries.

For me it's a forge/joke but not a ghost (despite i may believe in ghost), but i may be wrong

edit on 4-2-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by xynephadyn

So, Mr. Resident Genius…

Prove conclusively that is is a reflection and what it is a reflection of.

Or stop complaining because others are trying to figure it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by moltquedelo

You do realize that there are many occurrences where paranormal activity has been captured by electronic means, and people in the immediate vacinity to said paranormal activity had not the slightest clue that something was going on.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join