It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Anyone who has made the unfortunate decision of watching this video and exposing themselves to the omen of the Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse will all die a sudden death exactly 666 hours after having seen the omen.

But honestly... that video is cool, and spooky as hell!

I don't know how anyone can really claim it is just some kind of reflection from the fire when it is clearly the shape of a horse with a rider. If it was a reflection of the fire, what would be the odds of it taking such a shape, and if it is just a reflection, isn't the shape the reflection takes an omen in itself?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

yes i do.
but do you realize there are laser device that may produce this type of effect ?
also , the only color to get such "powerfull" beam and complex shape with a laser is the green color which is precisly the color we see there. also there is like somebody setting up a laser around 9:45, if you have a look you might see a green dot, looking like a green laser beam/spot prior to the event at 10:25.
edit on 4-2-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Although I believe this to be an illusion, I DO find it interesting and would like to know what factors combined to create it!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by moltquedelo

Indeed that would be a possibility, and pretty damn plausible too.

I wonder why they would do that, though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Although it's been stated repeatedly throughout this thread I just wanted to add my two cents. The OP outright acknowledges that the image probably has a technical and rational explanation. I myself find it easy to see how the image moves in accordance with the panning of the camera. That immediately tells me the lens is picking up a reflection of some sort. And it's fairly easy to see the light from the fire is probably the cause.

But dang, folks. It is creepy. Just like it would be creepy if I see Jesus' silhouette burned in my toast tomorrow morning. But as to what meaning it might have? Well, I have to agree with the OP - why couldn't it mean more than just a refracted image in a camera lens?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by moltquedelo

Indeed that would be a possibility, and pretty damn plausible too.

I wonder why they would do that, though.

yes me too, just human nature maybe ? still i think it's just a creepy egystian joke (from protesters ? military ?) and since nobody in the riot seems to notice it, it has no effect. I guess its kinda "normal" in such situation where people may have to run for life their in the middle of the fire, they may not care of some lunatic having "fun" with a "super cool" laser device.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by formidablefoe

Again with the reflected fire.

How can an orange fire be bright green in a reflection?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In my opinion this looks very impressive at first. But when more closely analyzed it appears to be an obvious smudge on the camera lens being highlighted by the smoke and surrounding lights.

If you look carefully at the MSNBC video you can actually see other smudges on the camera lens and they move in the same motion and direction as the horseman does

Still a neat ghostly image caught on camera but i don't think this one was a ghost at all..

Edit: the green color probably comes from a light inside the camera or inside the room they were filming in
edit on 4-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Due to all the talk about the "Horsemen" and what they represent, I thought I might add this. Note what Hoover says about the "Red" horseman...

Ex-President Hoover, 84, concurs with the generally accepted designations of the rider on the white horse as War ("a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer"). He also agrees with the majority that the rider on the black horse was Famine ("and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice . . . say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine"). Hoover has something to add from his experience as food administrator in famine-stricken Europe after World War I: "Some modernist might surmise from his 'pair of scales' fixing the prices of barley and his conserving of 'oil and wine' that, in addition to being a symbol of famine, he also might have been a symbol of either a profiteer or a food administrator . . one of the torments of war." Where Quaker Hoover takes issue with tradition is the designation of the rider on the red horse as Pestilence ("and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword"). Hoover points out that in more than 20 different kinds of disasters and punishments mentioned in Revelation, pestilence does not occur once. St. John, he thinks, "had some other idea in mind" for the red horseman −"the name which we know in modern times as Revolution."

www.time.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by WWJFKD because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I did not really appreciate having to listen to Rachel, Brian, and Richard for minutes before I could see this but I finally did see it and saw the horseman on the green object as clearly as everyone else could see it. I thought it was staged frankly. It does not look like a reflection from any window or cameralens to me. It looks as though it is a man on horseback and it does take off and move through the scene.

I am wondering whether anyone has yet discovered what became of it. Is it only on the video or did it ride to some other point where people could take pictures of it? Anybody know?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is the reflection though the window. The image moves with the rest of the dirt on the window or camera lens as the camera pans. I think this one is a person riding a camel. Today there was footage of people riding camels in this riot; which I think is kind of strange to begin with. The camels were spooked by the riots in the footage shown today. Anyway. I believe this is the reflection of one of the riders on his camel. Just a camera anomaly

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Are you kidding me

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It does seem to move relevant to the camera.

But it also does seem to be a greem horse with rider.

Lens affect or not, awesome video.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yep another CGI touch up no doubt we guys in the UFO forums put up with this crap daily

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It's clearly a reflection of the fire in the distance, it has the same angles and ripples as the fire.

Still I totally love that you spotted one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Internet DOOOOOM is hilariously entertaining.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

At some points the "horseman" accelerates more than the camera is being moved.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
no doubt, this is the most ridiculous stuff i have seen on ATS to date..
really now?
you're going to take a camera blur as a horseman of the apocalypse?
wow people will believe anything if you throw it in front of their faces included with a world event.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

My Bible says the first horseman is white. That's the antichrist.

He's not here yet, relax on stating the 4th is here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
in a previous post i disagreed with the theory that its a reflection of the fire, but with further scrutiny i have to 180 i now believe it is a reflection of the fire, the fire is definately in the form of a horse and rider, what we should now be focusing on is how does the fire take on the shape of a horse and rider?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
is it me or is there two horses, look just be for the end were it ,they fade is that not two horses??? ok now i need to figure out how to post video from post to post.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join