It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hey, I don't know much about all these Egyptian gods demons, legends or whatever they are.

I did a quick research though into the four horseman, and I read that the second horseman is the one who was "given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other".

Sounds like what's hapening over there right now, am I right?

Anyone care to tell me what the fourth horseman means, apart from the obivous coming apocolypse (if it's real, of course).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
When you first veiw the video, and spot the anomaly for the first time it is quite jarring and does put one in mind of a spectral horse and rider. However, if you look away from the "horseman" to the left of it to be more specific, you will see there is a small point of light that follows exactly the movement of the "horseman".
This lends weight to the assumption made by the OP that this is indeed a relfection of some sort, probably of a fire somewhere in the area.
However, I find OPs suggestion that a mere reflection, no matter how strangely shapped, can possibly be an omen. If I find that the coming of the four horsemen can be attributed to a series of interesting , but intangible illusory incidents, I will be most dissapointed. Death, particularly would be a bit of a let down if the only evidence of his presence were to be corpses piled a hundred feet high, and shadows on walls, or reflections in glass.
If I am denied a physical and solid representation of one of the most admirable figures in mythology when the end of the world occurs, I shall be most displeased . After all, what point is there in a Reaper when his scythe does not gleam, when its biting edge does not sparkle with the promise of oblivion?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
J0ke thread right?

The fear fact0r is getting seri0us these days

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It is definitely freaky.

Had the crowd noticed it in our far-away perspective, I suppose they would've scattered?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's the reflection of something, but that doesn't make it any less cooler ^^

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Its an upside down reflection of the fire on the camera,thats projected on the window nothing less!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Revalation 6:8
(King James version)

"And i looked, and behold a pale horse,
And his name that sat on him was Death,
And Hell followed with him"

Could this gathering have been set up? maybe the horseman trying to warn us of times to come with Egypt if it continues!

There has been talk of the million person protest will be the experimental start of a new world virus, like the H1N1.

I have too many questions for this topic

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I can see it. It is a creepy reflection.

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's the 2nd horse from the four horsemen of apocalypse, he represents War. The red fiery horse.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

— Revelation 6:3-4.

The rider of the second horse is often taken to represent
War.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I didn't know the other 3 horses allready have been here ??? So it is finally gonna happen, the world will come to an end ??? I hope so, I'm waiting for it !

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why on earth has this thread got somany stars? It is clearly a reflection on a window, notice it moves at the same speed as the camera, as do other artifacts on the window.ATS is realy becoming a silly place with threads like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well there were some people on horses and camels in the protests the past few days. So it's kind of obvious that there would be some there that people have just abandoned

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I didn't read all 18 pages to find out if anyone else pointed this out, but, the odd image is faces reflected in the glass behind which the video was shot.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

It is a reflection. You can see 3 marks on the window moving in the same speed as the "horse" and the camera.

--
>

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
I didn't read all 18 pages to find out if anyone else pointed this out, but, the odd image is faces reflected in the glass behind which the video was shot.

Thats the face of satan and his helper Adolf Hitler

edit on 4-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Guess it must be time to fetch more pineapples then?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Made the hair on my neck stand up. Received the video in a fb message, watched it and WHOA!! I have heard the pale green horse refers to islam. Creepy and exciting at the same time!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Some people here have serious mental problems, either that or they're still in school and their parents are to blame for not supervising their internet activity.

This picture is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

inverted visual defect from the fire..... possibly do to any lens adaption they may have place to reduce camera light sensitivity....

watch it's movement it remains still until the camera starts to move and as the camera pans fire moves left and drops...... the image you see directly mirrors this action ..cause the abnormality moves right and up...it just seems to be inverted....

yes it does look like a horseman and it is cool as hell but it can be explained.....
no matter the fact good eye

Well say believe in science there is no god.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

its not a horsemen, its a camel rider!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join