It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by notimportant

Guess it must be time to fetch more pineapples then?

haha...that's pretty funny....made me LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Some people here have serious mental problems, either that or they're still in school and their parents are to blame for not supervising their internet activity.

This picture is pathetic.

Haha exactly my thoughts on most of the topics on this forum, the downfall of mankind is the blame of the people who get crazier by weird theories like this one !

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I not only see the horse and rider, but it looks like the rider is facing backwards. I suspect it is a reflection on the glass from something on the TV screen inside the room the camera man is filming from. However, it is creepy as all get out. And I also wonder why the camera pans that way when all the action is taking place on the left side of the screen.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The picture is awful but the youtube vid is actually pretty cool....

It seems like he rides through people and then floats off....

ZOMG!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by cluckerspud

A few points actually.

1.) A reflection is a mirror image. Therefore if it is a reflection, it should not be green. It could have a tint of green due to the material reflecting the light, but it would not change the color of the reflection completely.

2.) Green is not the opposite color of orange

3.) How come only one of the two fires gives a reflection?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Good points. But what is your claim?

What is is then? Or is your only claim, "What it's not".

I'd be interested to hear what conclusions you have reached.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the pic is horrible... when i watched the original vid I thought it was cool as hell!

It is an anomaly bc of the glass they were filming behind.

I saw it instantly!
but look at the angle it goes to the right WHEN the camera moves... if the camera stayed still it might have a little more credibility

awesome catch though!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

The apparition actually seems to move a 1/2 a second or so before the camera does. if you watch other filming of ghosts you'll always notice they aren't the easiest to catch on camera. anyway, this one may be still up for grabs but thats my two cents. I don't believe in the apocalypse but I do believe this is the beginning of a systematic deconstruction of world order/economy, only time will tell. Cool find OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This has probably been mentioned but some people in this thread need to stop drinking the kool-aid, the green "figure" is the reflection in the window and it moves because the camera moves as well.. you can clearly see other small reflections and smudges moving at the same speed and direction as the "horse"

Some of you are pathetic, and take it from a guy who is usually more gullible than a little kid.
edit on 4-2-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Greetings boondock-saint, good to read you agan.

However, this glide would be consistent with a reflection from a TV in the background behind the cameraman. While it may be spooky, it can be attributed to natural phenomenon. However, some folks will never view it as such. best wishes

This would also be consistent with holographic imagery too, wouldn't it? That is what I thought when I watched the film. People always seen to attach religious dogma to everything, don't they? Remember when people were seeing the face of Satan in the smoke of the Twin Towers? This is smoke and mirrors, folks, get over it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Definitely a reflection of a horse and rider probably from a news monitor in the room. Kinda creepy though; I'll give you that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

WOW guys really? YOU SO WANT THE END OF THE WORLD THAT BAD???
I mean come ON! Its a trick from the bright flames, they even match in flickers.

I got news for you... the 4 horsemen ARE NOT LITERAL!!!!!!!
Just like a talking snake, walking on water, parting seas and HUGE boats with EVERY ANIMAL ON THE PLANET on them are MYTHS as in STORIES as in MADE UP!

I mean COME ON! The god of creation and the universe has to ask an old drunk to build a boat to save the animals on???? Really?? I mean come on, why wouldn't god just bamph them back after flood? I mean WHY would a supreme being master of time and space and all creation USE A FLOOD and not just snap his fingers and BANG all things change.. or is God not that powerful? Is god limited by time and space and matter?

Hey if you believe these tales, I have a share in some ocean front property in AZ I will sell you for a steal!
You will love it, lots of beach and you can maybe re-enact the footprints thing you all love so much.

I am not trolling here, JUST BEGGING PEOPLE TO USE THEIR BRAINS!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

On follow-up.

What makes me even more frightened, HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT TO SEE SOMETHING SO BAD!!! I mean really folk... COME ON!

Its like seeing Mary and Jesus EVERYWHERE

www.bay-of-fundie.com...

I can say this though.

JESUS LED ME TO RON PAUL so all you zombies PLEASE VOTE RON PAUL because JESUS TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ALL TO VOTE FOR HIM.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Forgive my foray into plagiarism, but in the spirit of having a laugh I thought that needed saying heh!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

This is of course only a guess but i think that Denver International Airport terrorist attack could be a plane landing with onboard a masive Biological weapon. Terrorists will succeed to spread it out and it will be live on worldwide broadcast and then...'' yellow emergency lights '' will lightup the Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse (DIA Blue Horse) which will become a Pale(green) Horse....all to creat a panic atmosphere a worldwide paranoia, anxiety to help TPTB take control and force the New World Order in...........

The Denver International Airport of the New World Order

edit on 4-2-2011 by mick1423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
OMG THAT IS SO COOL

Egyptians sure are creative lol.

I wish I had that epic mount in World of Warcraft >.>

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
*Growls*

Silly Christians and your mythology.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That was really very interesting to see. If it's an omen, then here we go. If it's a reflection/lens flare, then oh well, pretty cool looking! It kind of reminds me of one of the effects you'd see in the Haunted Mansion at Disney, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Upon close inspection your the green blob appears to look very much like a cow with an enormous head, but not a horse. God may have changed his mind about horsemen and they are now the dreaded cowmen of the apocalypse. Not that my opinion matters much by this page

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Whoa awesome find, it reminds me of the green ghost dudes and the way they move from Lotr. Return of the King.

Illusion or Omen, maybe both!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The debunkers did a good job wih this one very cool vid none the less, but I have to say it may just be a reflection of the flames but that doesnt stop it from looking like what it does and doesnt mean it doesnt still symbolise the 4rth horsemen. If a release doves at an occasion they all get hit by a plane its considered a bad omen, we know they were killed by a plane but its still considered a bad omen.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join