It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know I watched the whole 15 minute original clip, and I saw the same effect happen off and on the whole time...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Is Jesus in the CFR or the Illuminati?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
To me it looks like the reflection of a flag of some sort flapping in the wind. I noticed that it moved with a camera. There are also some "light reflections" (basically light orbs) on the lens. They and your "horseman" move at exactly the same pace. Bottom line is if its a horseman its only his reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How is this thread still going. It was a reflection, if a green ghostly horseman was galloping through the mobs, NOBODY would have their attention ANYWHERE ELSE!

A.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's just an artifact on the lens of the camera; light being diffused through it. You can see other speckles move exactly along with the green 'spectre'.

That's not to say it isn't an omen though

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL
That is pretty darn freaky.
I showed a friend and they immediately replied: "where are the rules that say signs and omens can't be in things like reflections?"

I mean, something might be trying to show us something, take these lightly if you like but at least give it some thought....

totally agree with you .. after seeing the video .. the odd greenish ghost shadow look like on a horse .. runing away.. it might be a reflection .. but a pretty good one .. what are the chance a fire reflection could cause this kind of fourth horseman image ...

the horsemans are being unleashed on earth .. isnt that obvious yet ?

camera lens have some kind of a power to uncloak the invisible things .. like many UFOs

video cameras are the third eye ... it can see the 4th dimension and invisible things to our eyes

they catch the moment frame by frame in a simplicite way contrary to the human eye ...
i think something was there .. a ghost figure on a horse with greenish colors

its indeed the perfect description of THE fourth horsement

what are the odd of a reflection creating just that .

best ghost apparation yet .. and they always seems near chaos ground ... like omens and death signs
edit on 2/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"An evil and adulterous generation looks for a sign" - Jesus Christ.

Just saying.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Jumper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Don't know what it was, but it clearly passes between the main crowd and a few standing closer to the fence.
So, it's not just a camera reflection of light.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I did not know I had the channel on satellite or they just added that channel by coincidence I did see this footage on TV and this time it had no reflections, meaning i think the person who recoded it and put it on Youtube may have recoded it off his TV, it seems like it is edited out now from the news so people don't know, which is a good thing in away.
edit on 3-2-2011 by The time lord because: correction to text

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I love this! I don’t think God intended us to see the 4th horse but he may be trying to wake us up. Many more prophecies have occurred lately. I even spoke to a Muslim on here who noticed the same end time warnings of their religion. I am Christian but very interesting!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
that is just lens flair probably from the fire, as you see it moves with the camera, and in the same direction, and i know its a different color, but i have been doing photography for a while and sometimes when i take moon photos i get blue or green flare. that is all this is people.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There was no green horse of the apocolypse..

As close as you come is the the white horse... Either way you are tying to assume it is "pestilance" which makes no sence anyway!

Also, ''pestilance" wasnt even one of the real horseman... he was really intended to be "Death"
edit on 3-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
en.wikipedia.org...

says he is yellowish-green...hmmm..

Chloros in the Greek. It just means green like the color of grass.

I don't know where the "pale" comes from.

Its just like the "Red" dragon mistranslation. The word used is Pyros, which is fiery not red. Red is Kokinos.

I still see no one is biting on the Al Khidr idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How the hell did this get 70+ stars? What a joke. It's a reflection of the fire, you can tell by its shape and the way it moves as the camera moves.

edit on 3-2-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The origional translation is "pale"... green is just known as a possiable interpritation.
Not to mention the other 3 horseman should come first and hadies should be with Death.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

I wonder about those translations. The text in Greek is Chloros or χλωρός.

Thanatos is the rider's name and Hades, not Tartarus, follows him. Interesting that the names are of two Greek gods.

I still like the Al Khidr, The Green One, idea. Al Kihidr is sort of like a Djinni who shares traits with the Green Knight of Arthurian legend.
edit on 3/2/11 by MikeboydUS because: khidr

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I really don't care.
edit on 3-2-2011 by The time lord because: find one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyzing

I can't believe this thread is still going either.

I seen the clips in question, on TV.
It showed up constantly during the broadcast.
Nothing but REFLECTIONS! hahahaa

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

Well this is ATS, where its more conspiracy faith than theory.

What do you expect?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join