It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Peeps,

You do realise that there's a potential global instability event going on behind this so called "sign". People are dying, cultures are being torn apart and societies are beginning to crumble and you're bickering about a sign from a faith based religion. It still does my head in that people wholeheartedly believe that a dead evil person on a horse is the sign that the world is going to end. Look around you, there are "real" signs out there that the poop is hitting the fan.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its interesting, yea. I dont think its a reflection of the secondary fire because the horse shape is behind the railings of the bridge.

I do think though and as a photographer Ive come accross this before, that its a reflection of earlier footage being played on a green monitor behind the camera man. This can happen if the window is double glazed. I had an example of the effect last year when capturing a still of a bride and groom beside a double glazed window. Both layers of glass reflect diffirent angles and the second outside layer acts like a mirror, hense the reflection from inside the room.

Im sure if you go through earlier footage from the week you will find that clip, probably of one of the horses or even maybe a camel.

Respects
edit on 3-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Was this the 3rd Horse?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just look at the dirt on the lens, it moves at the exact same speed as the green horse.
Therefore IMO a reflection in the lens.

That's the dirt I have on that.

Look at 10:13 you can see a green flash too, it goes up as the camera does.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Toadmund because: last line add.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Toadmund because: add to last line

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
Peeps,

You do realise that there's a potential global instability event going on behind this so called "sign". People are dying, cultures are being torn apart and societies are beginning to crumble and you're bickering about a sign from a faith based religion. It still does my head in that people wholeheartedly believe that a dead evil person on a horse is the sign that the world is going to end. Look around you, there are "real" signs out there that the poop is hitting the fan.

Um, people can type and discuss what they want. It's not as though they can't discuss this and simultaneously understand what is occurring in Egypt.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
neither of the debunkers points
look like they have debunked anything
that horse image in no way relates to
the fire, you can tell that by the way
the apparition moves threw the crowd
but that is my opinion , and yours is respected.

Really, you just never know, it is a very strange sight. Nothing is impossible, it is a strange coincidence, the vibes of what has been going on in the world today is definitely not good. That I think mostly everyone can be sure of and agree, except of course those that are afraid of the coming future.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It does kinda look like that thing has a horse like "trot" to it. I watched a few times now, and it dosen't appear to just be gliding off the screen to me.

and that metrodome horse was clearly displaying a gallop. was that a reflection to??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
it could be the person riding the camels. been trying to tie the 2 clips together .but thats just me.

Originally posted by captiva
Its interesting, yea. I dont think its a reflection of the secondary fire because the horse shape is behind the railings of the bridge.

I do think though and as a photographer Ive come accross this before, that its a reflection of earlier footage being played on a green monitor behind the camera man. This can happen if the window is double glazed. I had an example of the effect last year when capturing a still of a bride and groom beside a double glazed window. Both layers of glass reflect diffirent angles and the second outside layer acts like a mirror, hense the reflection from inside the room.

Im sure if you go through earlier footage from the week you will find that clip, probably of one of the horses or even maybe a camel.

Respects
edit on 3-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Fair call. Point taken. It just boggles my mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's quite creepy because I don't see how a fire in the background would cause a neon green horse-and-rider looking thing that appears to be billowing. Also, the thing appears to be moving independently of the camera movement to me; it looks like the camera is following this weird phantom thing more than anything. Perhaps it's an extremely clever trick to boost ratings?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Just look at the dirt on the lens, it moves at the exact same speed as the green horse.
Therefore IMO a reflection in the lens.

That's the dirt I have on that.

Look at 10:13 you can see a green flash too, it goes up as the camera does.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Toadmund because: last line add.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Toadmund because: add to last line

Yea i agree, strangely enough its a odd shape but it is just a reflection of the lens.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Excellent find! Does anyone have video of the other horsemen in any other parts of the world?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
PAREIDOLIA, if not then

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
wow that Metrodome video is rather indisputable!

there's definitely something moving along the sideline.

and I'd be more skeptical towards the msnbc video if not for the fact that the 'reflection' is green and distinct in shape.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Lol wow. Ya sure looks like some kind of ghost horse better call scoobydoo and the gange to solve this mistory

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
my first thought is that there is a second program/show that overlapped this report (I am sure regular scheduled programming was interrupted) there have been times when I would watch the news and a silhouette of spongebob would appear...but who knows

On second thought its a reflection.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Cib2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The protests in Egypt are real.
The horsemen of the apocalypse are not.

/Thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.” An increase in false messiahs, an increase in warfare, and increases in famines, plagues, and natural disasters—these are signs of the end times.

the message above is playing its self out
horseman or no horseman . who can deny
or debunk that,violence and plaques, earthquakes
signs in the heavens , the world moving closer to
a one world orde,r.natural disasters are on the rise
the big picture is coming together, god be with us all.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The fourth horse is white, not green, and it's a horse of the spirit and truth, a good horse.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Apologies, but I find it funny how 75% of the commenters think that it is CG or a hoax. It truly shows how little we have left. Truly, we are fighting a lost battle.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join