It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
it does look supernatural....good eye, man

when it leaves unhurriedly....it looks just like one would picture the fourth

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tabascoman77
reply to post by Jophiel

One would think that, if that dude showed up, he would:

a) Be on a pale horse, as the Bible said...
and
b) Just about everyone in frame would be frakkin' dead because he's the friggin' 4th Horseman n' stuff.

C'mon, guys. LOL...

Well, it doesn't say exactly when the folks die. Just that some do. Anyway, I always considered the image of the pale horse and rider was symbolic. And so I keep an open mind that it could be, an image that folks see, no matter what caused it, and it could mark the beginning of that event, the pale horse and rider followed by death.

Anyway, this is all cool stuff to me. lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

This is the board for paranormal studies, there are other ones if you don't wish to read about paranormal things. "Recent posts" or the homepage isn't the only way to access ATS- A site dedicated to conspiracy theories and the paranormal. No one here is cheapening the struggle of the Egyptians.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
You have to view the YOUTUBE video.. Go to You can clearly see this eerie figure (which does resemble a green horse with a skeletal rider) ride quickly through the crowd...It may or may not be a refraction of light. .who knows....

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I've written it up as a halogram... that's why I asked if Elvis was riding the horse. Apparently nobody's seen the video of Celine singing on stage with Elvis... as a halogram.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Um...no, he hasn't. The PEOPLE have been protesting. There's no "war" unless you're talking about Iraq or Afghanistan. They're not starving, they're going AGAINST their government. When did the 4th Horseman become part of ANY of this?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

This thread cheapens the Egyptian struggle. And to think it has reached the front page is a disgrace for what purports to be a media analysis tool.

link   
I watched that part in the video a few times and I see exactly what your saying. I dont think it has anything to do with the camera the "horseman" rides off faster than the camera moves. I could understand it being a glitch or a reflection if it moved with the camera perfectly but it doesnt. But i dont really know a lot about that just my opinion. Also the way it moves is very creepy. Good find!

link   
As freaky as it looks, it's a reflection on the the window in front of the camera. As the camera moves when it goes out of the screen you can see other reflections moving along with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Please,start embedding the videos. It is company policie not to click links

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
has anyone seen the whole video? i seen it on cnn yesterday and now i cant find it. or could someone post it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

just a very bad cgi for god sake a real video game player can see
the diference in a second very bad cgi looool

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That is nothing but a window reflection. You can clearly see it moving in tandem with the other white dots that are also reflected from the window.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Pretty weird. If you have Downloadhelper installed in Firefox you can download the 720p version of the video. Looking at it frame by frame it doesn't look like a reflection to me. The green object appears behind the people around it. If it's a reflection it beats me what it is.

Hang on, there's some guy at my door on a green horse.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
it is written the nations will come against Israel
the uprising in Egypt, is a important factor in that
revelation, those that want to take power there will
organize a attack pay attention in the months ahead.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I think its the reflection of the flames...its very very very brief so i cant be sure but thats what it seems like because as the camera pans up, this 'green' thing also pans up.

Yes your right it is a reflection caused by the flames in the back ground on to the lens of the camera or the window that's in front of the camera, but it is weird because it does look like a horse with a rider on top.
Just a strange coincidence maybe?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by 1088no5

Link please... so everybody can watch. Thank you.

Link is in the OP.....

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
I was watching video coverage of the protests in Egypt when something caught my eye. After rewinding and replaying multiple times I was blown away by what I saw.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Thanks, mate... I appreciate that!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
50 flags for this? i cant anymore....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Could it be the third horse?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

I love how people throw around terms with the air of an expert. "some sort of lens adapter to reduce light sensitivity..."

What a bunch of crap. There is something called a doubler that doubles the focal length of a lens and reduces the effective f stop but it produces no artifacts or effects any different than a standard lens.

This in no way explains the effect you so confidently deem solved. I've got 70 shows under my belt as a director of photography. I think you should keep in mind the extent of expertise you'll find on ATS before making such ridiculous statements.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join