It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Did you miss the whole thing about the video frames having a mix of interlaced and progressive frames? This is not possible with one camera and clearly denotes tampering with the videos occurred.

I'd love to see you note that FACT into your emoticon riddled post.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Let's remember that it was a Sabbath day and it was 1:00 A.M. Would ya think people would be in bed at 1:00 A.M> on a Sabbath day.

You would be suprised how many people do not look up.

also

Everyone was watching Egypt.

the entire thing only lasted less than 45 seconds.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Did you miss the whole thing about the video frames having a mix of interlaced and progressive frames? This is not possible with one camera and clearly denotes tampering with the videos occurred.

I'd love to see you note that FACT into your emoticon riddled post.

How many videos do we have of an object accelerating this fast? Do you have any other videos of UFOs zipping off so we can compare them?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by anumohi

Sounds interesting...

This sounds like a perfect time to try something...

Now suppose you or any one of those witnesses did take a photo or video of this thing and had posted it anywhere online. The story gets out, and not too long after that people start trying to debunk your story and call it HOAX...

How compelled would you be to step forward and defend your story, whether you photographed it or not?

That's the crucial difference here, the Dome UFO videos have made the mainstream media, so that means many more people are aware of the it, so unless any eye witnesses,have been living in a cave for the past week or so, they would be well aware that the media has labelled them as hoaxes.

With anumohi's sighting it seems nobody reported it, and had no evidence to back it up.....meaning probably minimal interest from the media in any case.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh yeah, The MOSSAD has the original video and the witnesses were told not to talk to the media and be quite.

Didn't you think the Mossad would get involved (even if it was a hoax)?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by PhotonEffect

That's what it most likely would have came down to, and that's why we all just keep our ufo siting stories to ourselves.

and realistically, if in fact i do catch some on film, I'm never going to ever post any of it here for the bashing retards to scrutinize. they can get their own

FACT

Yea,alot of favortism goes on here,not cool at all,and if a real video did pop up that was credible,then they will get there regular phone call from you know who,telling them to debunk it immedietly or else.
Whats the point ? glad the other sites im on doesnt have a hoax section,like one mod told me along time ago,'who the hell am i to say whats a hoax or not, i didnt go to school for this,its your opinion',didnt really care back then, but now i understand.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I find the witnesses credible.

What would you diehard debunkers say if they wanted to "sell the video" for profit. And they wanted all kinds of attention?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

The city is not entirely Jewish and therefore your statement about the sabbath and people being asleep is invalid. The Muslim, Christian, and secular populations do make up a viable portion of the population so you cannot say "everyone was asleep because of the Sabath."

I appreciate your tenacity but this is clearly a hoax. The videos have been shown to be altered. In the Holiest city on Earth not one person has come out to report a blinding white light descending from Heaven other than these people that recorded it. In one of the most hotly contested volatile areas in the middle east a bright blinding flash went off (such as a weapon would produce) but not one report has made mention of it. The makers of the videos have all been proving to be cohorts that attend film school together.

Can you seriously tell me that given these facts you can continue to hold to this ridiculous HOAX being true? I want you to consider that if your this dedicated to a HOAX being genuine how will you ever know when a real, genuine, valid UFO is captured on film? The skeptic is not a bad person. The skeptic needs more than gut intuition or feeling to know something is a fact and not an opinion. Skeptics can't be to against the grain of ATS given the role SKEPTICOVERLORD has here.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Ok I have finished my investigation and I now agree that the first video has "motion tiled edges". There is no way possible that this could be the inbal hotel. I don't like to rush to judgement and slap things together like some of you frantic debunkers.

Just because the first video has mirrored edges does not mean the entire case is a hoax.
He could have put it into some kind of software after he was done to stablize the video
or
It might have been unintentional!

I now think that video #1 has mirrored edges, for a brief very brief amount of time.

I have seen zero evidence of tampering with video #2
and I have seen zero evidence of tampering with video #4

Its amazing that some of you rush to judgement before you do any investigation.

I honestly dont even care any more,what if it was real,then what,what next?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

None of us were there in Israel.

Its amazing that sitting at home behind a computer gives some of you people the feeling that you have superior intellect and knowledge when all your doing is surfing ATS all day.

Get out side take a walk, and get a breath of fresh air. The digital ego and ATS has fooled you into thinking you know more than the people who were actually there.

link   

If you believe it to be real, it contradicts your triangle only theory

link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by PhotonEffect

That's what it most likely would have came down to, and that's why we all just keep our ufo siting stories to ourselves.

and realistically, if in fact i do catch some on film, I'm never going to ever post any of it here for the bashing retards to scrutinize. they can get their own
FACT

Well played anumohi...

But in fact you just came forward with your story, and went against what you just suggested above... you didn't keep it to yourself. It's out there now in the public domain, and I'm going to call you a liar because you don't have any pictures or video to prove it.... No way a mansion sized UFO went floating through the sky that night...

You're HOAXING and are therefore a HOAXER.

So there, that's out for the world to see...

What are you going to do now?... just sit there and let me call you a bogus hoaxer without sticking up for yourself and your experience?

You put your story out there because you wanted to people to know... no?

BTW- I don't really think you're a liar. I'm just trying to make a point here....

edit on 9-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Rather than succumbing to your attempting to redirect me I will ask you again; did you see the evidence regarding the mixture of interlaced and progressive frames within the same video? That means two cameras were used and the video was spliced together. Please, no redirection on your part. Post a comment about the different methods of recording existing within one video.

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by alienreality
One thing that bothers me about this case is how much effort counter intel has spent debunking and professionally crafting refuting evidence to make stuff like this fade away into the hoax bin of the planet, in the past...

That is always the answer isn't it? "counter intel"

The only hitch to that theory is that there are many here on ATS who not only are believers but actively spend hours a day researching and looking for evidence. THOSE people find hoaxters to be the lowest form of life on the planet... because all they do is muddy the water.

So when true believer call it a hoax... all of a sudden they too are disinfo agents. With this kind of mentality, the government doesn't need to hire ANY agents... the hoaxers and blind believers are doing the work for them... for FREE

Yep Zorgon

That was my whole point.. The whole thing has been polluted beyond any form of sensibility...

I just mention "counter intel" because it does exist.. I was not saying that valid research is counter intel if it doesn't support believers though...

If that is what you took my words to mean, I'm sorry for not wording it better.

Cheers

link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
reply to post by Springer

Let's remember that it was a Sabbath day and it was 1:00 A.M. Would ya think people would be in bed at 1:00 A.M> on a Sabbath day.

On the flip side of that though, it's also convenient for hoaxers to select such hour to try to explain away the lack of other eye witnessness.
Also even if they didn't look up, if they were around or even a few miles from the immeadiate vicinity I am sure the flash would have caught their attention, If only to protect themselves from a missile attack.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I felt I should address the issue of ATS having moved this thread to the HOAX bin "so early".

Looks like they were right to do so eh?

This is why I love ATS! This site helps weed out all that we should not be focused on so that we may more clearly focus on that which merits attention. There is a finite amount of intellect and focus on this world and the fewer of those intellects that are focused on disinformation the more likely we all are to find the real truth!

Thanks ATS

Well according to the ats rules,this was suppose to be moved to the trash bin,because there was already a thread in the hoax before this one on this subject.
I guess its all about who you know around here..i guess ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The city is not entirely Jewish and therefore your statement about the sabbath and people being asleep is invalid. The Muslim, Christian, and secular populations do make up a viable portion of the population so you cannot say "everyone was asleep because of the Sabath."

I appreciate your tenacity but this is clearly a hoax. The videos have been shown to be altered. In the Holiest city on Earth not one person has come out to report a blinding white light descending from Heaven other than these people that recorded it. In one of the most hotly contested volatile areas in the middle east a bright blinding flash went off (such as a weapon would produce) but not one report has made mention of it. The makers of the videos have all been proving to be cohorts that attend film school together.

Can you seriously tell me that given these facts you can continue to hold to this ridiculous HOAX being true? I want you to consider that if your this dedicated to a HOAX being genuine how will you ever know when a real, genuine, valid UFO is captured on film? The skeptic is not a bad person. The skeptic needs more than gut intuition or feeling to know something is a fact and not an opinion. Skeptics can't be to against the grain of ATS given the role SKEPTICOVERLORD has here.

HERE IS ALL THE EVIDENCE OF A HOAX SO FAR:

1. Video #1 has tiled edges for about 10 seconds. (could be in auto mode) when they upload the video

2. nobody is talking

WOW!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
With the MSM allowing this thread to do their work for them, I have to wonder what doors may have been opened should this have not been labled a hoax like many members legitimately requested. I can't help but feel like a once in a lifetime chance has just passed us by, for once a UFO sighting wasn't just a blurb by a local media station...this has steadily been covered since it happened. I'm not suggesting any kind of deliberate deception, but maybe had the counter debunking not been so aggressively and condescendingly dismissed, what would the media be saying now? I also can't help but feel fear of being "burned again" fueled such automatic statements of hoax. All the facts are not in and we do not know why as of yet that we don't have all the facts, how can anything be conclusive this way? I am so thoroughly dissapointed by this stance, far more dissapointed than I ever could be should I ever believe for myself that it did indeed turn out to be a hoax.

If more comes out about this story how will it be treated?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edited because I thought he was attacking me but after review I realized he was attacking ats.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Couldn't the (10 seconds of tiled edges) be something that occured when the person uploaded the video to his computer? It could have been on auto?

anyone have any thoughts?

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join