It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
A few things to add, Luciana Gedalyovich, EliGael Gedalyovich (first video) seems to have removed her facebook page, it was there yesterday.

Michael Cohen talks about the videos and witness : www.youtube.com...=605

Proof the Jerusalem UFO was real: Michael Cohen interviewed by Iain Lee www.youtube.com... Michael Cohen who first reported on the footage managed to speak to Eligael Gedalyovich shortly after the event. In the interview Michael demonstrates that the event could not have been a co-ordinated hoax nor a viral marketing plan as well as reveas what the first witness told him

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: link broken

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: LINK WONT WORK : www.--.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mirare

An interview with Iain Lee? The only man to have failed success from The Eleven O'Clock Show?

Yeah - I don't think the creditability of this interview adds anything worthwhile to this topic of the topic of Cohen overall.

Plus thanks for letting me listen to Mister Alzheimer's. I love how he 'broke the story'. And here I thought it was YouTube that broke it...

I invented the question mark don't you know!

-m0r

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ah, but the bit that was interesting was the subtle undercurrent that the forth video included actors, it was almost like MC was suggesting indirectly that the footage outside the car was "real" and that this main UFO footage had been tagged on! Although he was quick to say he didn't think that, I wondered why he mentioned it at all!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mirare

the odd thing is if you go to you tube type in shshsh331, look for eligael or just type in eligael, the videos are still there.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
And guys, the fact that you've been burned by past hoax videos just means you're jaded now. Not clearer thinkers. So, you probably need some fresh blood in here... ; )

yep, and you will notice that the raging fire in my heart has resulted in;

* zero lost time injuries in any workplace (containing hazardous processes designed by me) that I have worked in the last 20 years;
* 1000's of students of all levels acquiring the necessary skill and wisdom to go into the world and make a difference. Some of these skills flowing into private lives providing stability and happiness in marriage;

* tangible contributions to the standard of living in society as a whole;
* taking people with pre-existing addictions to crystal meth/heroin, sacrificing the time and energy to turn that person around at all costs;

do i need to go on? do i need to tell you the sacrifices made by people working in science and engineering for the sincere purpose of "making a difference". These include giving children up for adoptions, divorcing partners, aborting pregnancies, all because they believed in their heart that they had an obligation to society to solve a problem they believed only THEY could whilst giving 100%, and that thing would save perhaps 10000 lives. And then at the end of the day to be given the following reality check;

"universities that continually scored below world standard needed to ask themselves whether they wanted to be in the university game at all".

www.theaustralian.com.au...

and then you ask yourself are these people "jaded"

Is this some sort of game?
edit on 10-2-2011 by pezza because: add word

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
To me im still convinced this is a viral HOAX. I have seen more then enough error in these videos to come to such a conclusion. With every hoax there will be people not privy to the facts. This is what gives it such momentum. After all this staged event is powerful in so many ways with religious undertones merged with ufology together. I can imagine many people feel inspired by this footage, they will defend it vigorously to the end. I went in to this thing as neutral as i could but the (certain hoax website) involvement is hard to ignore. It stinks, many people are not aware of spammer ******* ***** (certain hoax website) and it's history of hoaxes. For this to be authentic it has far too many hoax traits even by coincidence I see that being impossible.

My points are indexed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still interested in this and would love to be wrong but I have yet to see that happen. As far as I am concerned nobody has led any credence to this rather shown it as a sham the more.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

It sort of begs the question, how do you make a hoax video wthout errors doesn't it.

The videos, all of them have errors, they are hoaxes. MANY have led credence and proven it to be unauthentic, a work of manipulation. In a court of law the Judge would have hammered his gavel down and shouted GUILTY! Spare me the mickey mouse BS will ya.

As for the religious aspect, you don't actually need to be religious to make something of it, if say the historical Holy Grail was hidden underneath the dome, as some might think, and that some people have a different point of view as to what the Holy Grail actually is. Im not even sure what the hoax traits might be since this is a fairly novel video, to all accounts. Still then, if a hoax there are some things to account for.

You can be religious, mentally ill, intoxicated , to buy this hoax. You are connecting myth and old wives tales to this hoax. I could say he Man's sword to Castle Grey-Skull is buried underneath the sands of eternia... because that is what im told.

What is there to account for? Nothing, the hoaxers will not talk and some people have a problem with that. This to me makes them suspect. There are NO witnesses just perpetrators. Deal with it because that is what it is.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
lets super zome this

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirare
A few things to add, Luciana Gedalyovich, EliGael Gedalyovich (first video) seems to have removed her facebook page, it was there yesterday.

Michael Cohen talks about the videos and witness : www.youtube.com...=605

Proof the Jerusalem UFO was real: Michael Cohen interviewed by Iain Lee www.youtube.com... Michael Cohen who first reported on the footage managed to speak to Eligael Gedalyovich shortly after the event. In the interview Michael demonstrates that the event could not have been a co-ordinated hoax nor a viral marketing plan as well as reveas what the first witness told him

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: link broken

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by mirare because: LINK WONT WORK : www.--.com...

MC and ANW is the mastermind behind this hoax like i said from day one. Now ANW youtube channel is carrying all the videos. MC states that most of the videos are hoaxes at the same time on his channel he claims they are real. He is a liar! The trail leads back to him in all instances. I wish i had the authority and jurisdiction to arrest him and throw him in a cell where he belongs. Cohen is a scum bag parasite feeding off the life force of the ignorant alike,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pezza

That's a fine point you make about universities and how they are perceived.

If you start a thread about it I will happily add to it as I think that education/benefiting society has become a slave trade and is no longer as worthwhile to the general populous as it once was.

Not putting down knowledge or the application of delivering it - just the fact that it costs a ton, a 40% ability rate is a good pass and that there are no jobs waiting for the candidates afterwards and yet those who didn't enter this state aren't even applicable to apply for said jobs whilst having experience.

To whoever it was that posted the super-zoom. It's obviously an angel from God - case closed, go prey.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That super zoom (zome) veiw is cool though even if it is made up or whatever (still undecided) One question is how hard is it to make an angelic looking form do that on film? I know an orb or light is obiviously easy(as debunkers have concluded/shown), but is the "angel" easy to do? Can you make that Angel glow like that? And is there anything there that you can use to debunk it, like is it a seemless transformation of the light into an angel or can you tell it was put there? I think if you can zoom in on that orb and it does show that image, that this would be the key to debunking or proving this. In any of the images can you debunkers/CGI experts see the angel using your methods?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And yet it seems you JUST joined ATS to post ONLY here..
No other interests??

Oh now you want to make it personal ? Why ?

I joined here originally to learn about what was behind this story, as it had only hit the news and I wanted to find out if anybody knew of any witnesses or knew more about something behind it.. Since then I have really enjoyed the in-depth analysis, the generally mature way of discussing the issue without too many personal slants, and overall I have found the community here to be diverse, open-minded and a highly skilled / talented forum filled with people.
I have plenty other interests, but I am an avid ufo researcher and keep tabs with what's going on there. Though I do admit sometimes I may lack a bit of patience with people that just can't see reasoning, and am most impressed with how some people here handle a constant stream of people that just can't handle that a particularly big story could be a hoax.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Marsoups because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by pezza

That's a fine point you make about universities and how they are perceived.

If you start a thread about it I will happily add to it as I think that education/benefiting society has become a slave trade and is no longer as worthwhile to the general populous as it once was.

Not putting down knowledge or the application of delivering it - just the fact that it costs a ton, a 40% ability rate is a good pass and that there are no jobs waiting for the candidates afterwards and yet those who didn't enter this state aren't even applicable to apply for said jobs whilst having experience.

To whoever it was that posted the super-zoom. It's obviously an angel from God - case closed, go prey.

-m0r

yeh, its a pretty nasty statement made by the author of that story. If i was in any of those 11-40 unis I would take it very personally. There is also one very strong point to argue against that study and that is that they didnt factor in the amount of funding to those lesser unis. Factoring that in and applying the cluster method would definitely yield a different result
edit on 10-2-2011 by pezza because: spell

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You had better not leave my question unanswered otherwise it may lead to people to believe it was an angel.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There's some comments scattered around friends of mine on facebook that this was done to advertise the movie, Battle: Los Angleles... Is there any truth to this?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
You had better not leave my question unanswered otherwise it may lead to people to believe it was an angel.

I was actually telling a story to someone at work today. I had emailed that uni cluster study to a collegue of mine (in the same room), with the email subject "viscous study". Obviously i am bad at spelling and told him upfront before he read it that i meant viscious (like a monster). And he said yeh, i know, how many times do you read about "viscous rotwheillers" in the news paper, obviously implying the hideous situation of a flowing dog!! I then described to him a story where I had a nasty encounter with a rotwheiler dog. Once I was riding my bike through an industrial area near home at 11pm at night. I ride at that time to avoid traffic/padestrians etc. About 10 mins from home this viscious rotweiler dog runs out with the very clear intention of killing me. I think to myself there are two things I could do here, 1) slow down and attempt to pat him, not placing my hand on its head to pat its hair to earn trust, but getting on my knees and rubbing my hand under its chin with a bottom -> upwards motion. This is the best way to earn its trust. Option 2) would be to recall my peak speed (50 kmh i guessed) and determined if I went flat out at this speed for long enough could I out run it. I went for (2). And you know what, this little bastard could do 70!!

So quite quickly it caught up to me and i thought #, what do i do now. Well, my first reaction was to get off my bike and protect myself by putting my bike between myself and the dog. Well, I quickly learnt I would be screwed this way and this thing would kill me. You want to know what happened next? an old man walked out from behind a bin and threw a stick at the dog. It hit and the little bastard pissed off.

I didnt think much of it at the time, but telling the story today I had a revelation. That old man was well and truly an angel

true story
edit on 10-2-2011 by pezza because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
There's some comments scattered around friends of mine on facebook that this was done to advertise the movie, Battle: Los Angleles... Is there any truth to this?

I recall somebody posted something about that about 50 pages back.. There was an article on news.com.au, some journo suspecting that it was done to advertise the movie and a lot of folks would have picked up on that.
I don't believe it's true, it is a good call though but if it is an advertisement then it's been handled really terribly on the PR front with all the discrediting going on in the media, right now it would backfire on the advertising imo..

Maybe it's an ad for the movie 'paul' coming out later this year

edit on 10-2-2011 by Marsoups because: fixing youtube

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Not too sure, but that was my theory just after everyone starting going on about the videos, I said its probably a viral to promote some new up coming movie. Whether its Battle: Los Angeles, I dont know. There was a video out a few years ago that was linked to that movie though that was on you tube im sure
edit on 10-2-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsoups
PR front with all the discrediting going on in the media, right now it would backfire on the advertising imo..

personally i think it would be worse than a backfire. Lets assume that the movie filming is essentially finished and they are going through the screen print. So im guessing the marketing team would have workshopped several ideas in relation to breadth of exposure. Lets perhaps speculate what was discussed in that meeting. Ideas would fall into the following two broad categories;

1) existing marketing techniques for ufo movies
2) develop a novel marketing element

or both!

Well im guessing at the time of polishing the screen print they are assessing the quality of the movie and how much capex they would pump into it. If it was really really bad they would still probably go through with release to public with idea 1. If its really good they might invest in ideas 1 and 2 above.

In recent times we have seen some really really bad movies marketed aggressively. Take "Date Movie" for example. I think the IMDB rating was 1.4 i think. In addition to this they rallied a huge number of sock puppets to post 8, 9 and 10/10 ratings for it. This was in the weeks leading up to the release. By the time it was out there, there were hundreds if not thousands of fantastic ratings and reviews. Genuine IMDB members became quite confused. In fact, some felt deep down in their hearts it was a 1 or 0 out of 10. But they werent sure and gave very conservative reviews of 4, 5 and 6 out of 10 thinking they were the odd ones out. They thought "maybe there is something wrong with me". Theres hundreds of glowing reviews, i dont get it.

Slowly, genuine IMDB members caught on to the scam and exposed it for the fraud it was.

Coming back to this upcoming UFO movie, from our experience in this ATS thread the IMDB puppets will be out in full force. THIS IS A GIVEN. So expect 8 out of 10, 9's, 10's etc, before you even *see* the movie and the rest of the genuine public for that matter.

This fake jerouslam UFO video is certainly a bad PR stunt. In fact, this has the potential to wipe out all the careers of *all* the people involved with that movie. You think im kidding? go see what happened to the people that made Date Movie. BIG MISTAKE!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
No answer on the angel in the picture. None of you CGI fellows could do that hey?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ok how is nobody commenting that this thread vanished and was 404ed all last night?

Was something removed from the thread during this time? Was it accidentally/temporarily trashed? This is the second Jerusaleum UFO-related site that has gone down in a few days...that I have just personally experienced. The first was a blog about the YouTube UFO cover up - it existed for maybe a minute, was tweeted about, and then gone without a trace. I wasn't able to contact author, no comments or profile on blog.

I plan to re-read these latest additions to thread, but let's be clear:
No one is claiming all the videos are genuine. The only thing people are concerned about is if JUST ONE of the videos is POSSIBLY genuine, and if the other videos are being put out to discredit it (even by re-editing the genuine one). If there was a cover up, you wouldn't hear from witnesses and you would see people trying to discredit "believers." So, the issue is: is there a cover up? Do I think there is? Probably not, seems way far fetched to me...but let's look at the issue in full, not just in an oversimplified "how do you not realize this is a hoax" kind of stuff. If anything, the weird mix of hoax videos coming out around the same time is curious enough...still photos vs CGI?? Are we talking different hoaxers, or a hoax group trying to be confusing?

Keep in mind there are some people talking about seeing the UFO (in Hebrew) ACCORDING TO AN ATS MEMBER WHO DUG AROUND - not too revealing. www.ufoeyes.com... But remember, let's look at ALL the evidence. It's weird that the witness saw the UFO but not the flash - perhaps a hoaxer promoting the video he uploaded without the flash? Why discredit the UFO video while saying you say the UFO? haha

If there are people on these boards who want to believe, I'm not saying you haven't done a thorough enough investigation of this case. But I just want to throw this out there - if there is a cover up, it's going to be very hard for you to see the reality of the situation. Stuff will be released to confuse you (like accompanying hoax videos) and what not...and video analysis is still subjective and only gets you so far. Pretty far, but short of looking at the 100% for-sure original video, or being there to see the UFO yourself, it only gets you so far. I don't want the real UFO smoking gun to happen in the future, and you all to give up because you trust yourselves too much. Remember, it would be hard to get to the bottom of something if there was a cover up...it's those little details and clues where you'd really get info in my opinion.

All I'm saying!

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join