It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 191
<< 188  189  190   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by planetzog

If it didn't happen, but there are videos, then the videos are a hoax and have been proven so.

Just because you refuse to accept the expertise offered in this thread does not mean the analysis was not accomplished by experts.

Before I come on to what you said, why are you and other mods deducting points from me for 'excessive quoting'??? Is it because I do not agree with the 'Dear Leader'??

Have you checked the size of giftofprophecy's posts?? Oh but he agrees with everything you say!!

Let me make this crystal clear to you. I refuse to accept expertise from people who are not experts but claim to be experts! People who claim to be something they are not are liars and best avoided!
edit on 13-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Let me make this crystal clear to you. I refuse to accept expertise from people who are not experts but claim to be experts! People who claim to be something they are not are liars and best avoided!

1) Truth doesn't need experts for it to be "true".

2) You can refuse anything you like...you are still wrong and absolutely so.

3) Failing to see evidence for what it is, based on the level of expertise of those showing you the "simple and easy to digest" proof is a flaw with your reasoning, not a flaw with those trying to educate you.

4) The world's leading expert on faking UFO clips has agreed these are false videos and badly hoaxed in a unprofessional manner. This was published on Discovery news and was also linked to Gift0pr0phecy's work.

5) Expert or no...it doesn't take a scientist to see the evidence given to you is legitimate.

6) You seem to only trust published experts. Would you need an expert to prove to you water is wet?

7) If you disagree with the credentials of the debunkers, that is fine. If you disagree with the simple facts they have worked hard to show you...that is lazy and ignorant.
Enjoy your confusion...it can only lead you astray.

MM
edit on 13-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So you don't want me to believe what you are telling me but you are telling me I am confused?? You make no sense.

YOU don't make sense. It is my opinion that you are confused/confusing and I was just stating my opinion about you. I am not telling you "hey you, believe me that you are confused!"....

Are you ok?

The only person confused here is the one who calls himself 'giftofprophecy' and then quotes the bible in his signature and then calls himself HOAXKILLER in another account. Confused?

What does my ATS name and quoting the Bible have to do with my YouTube name? Killing means to deprive of life. A hoax is a lie. I am depriving the life of lies.

It seems that you again are confused.

Hang on a minute, you said the mirror tile effect is all around the edges but then you say the edges are too dark and lacking in detail so you cant detect all of it. You contradicted yourself already.

No, I did not contradict my self.

Since the video has motion tiling, this is a sign of fake camera shake being used. Since the camera is shaking both left and right, up and down, this means there are blank areas all around the entire frame. This means there is mirroring all around the frame to fill in those blank areas. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean you can't predict or logically deduce it is there. It's like a scientific prediction.

And you are saying the shaking movement with the camera is an attempt to conceal the discrepancies with the video but how can you know this when you claim the edges are too dark so you cant detect them and you haven't recreated the video to try this yourself. There could be many reasons why there is movement with the camera and excitement could be one of them.

No, I never said the movement of the camera is an attempt to conceal discrepancies.... Where did you get that idea?

What I believe is... the original video had very little to zero camera shake because that makes it easier for them to add the fake UFO without errors. Then, they added the fake camera shake so you can get a sense of "excitement" and "realism", because seeing a UFO with a perfectly still camera makes it less believable. They added camera movement to make it more believable.

In reality, if you move a camera to the left more of the left is visible. But with fake camera movement, if you move the camera to the left there is nothing more to show, just blank areas. The easy way to fill in these blank areas is to use motion tiling which then mirrors the edges, and that creates the illusion of there being more visible area.

Are you saying that every video recorded that has shaking movements, like wedding videos are fake?

No...... It is ridiculous to even think I am saying that.

Not everyone is as an expert like you!

Oh believe me, I KNOW.

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Virtually.

Have you seen the weather cam video which clearly shows a light over the area where the dome is located?

Yes. I have seen the light in question and it is not even the right size or luminosity as the UFO. IT doesn't seem to be in the right spot either.

Well if the videos are not 100% hoax then yes there is a possibility that the videos are real!

So.... since you believe the videos are NOT 100% hoax that means you believe they are possibly real? Right?

Then why did you snap at me when I said you believe they are real? Obviously if you don't believe they are 100% hoax, that means you believe they are real.....

So, here I have proven you are contradicting your self and arguing just for the sake of arguing, or you are confused.

The opposite of fake is real and as it stands there is a chance the videos are real because you have NOT proven the videos to be 100% fake.

Yes, I have proven that the video are 100% fake, but you just don't have the technical knowledge and experience to understand the proof. You are not an expert so you can not determine what is proof or not. If you educate yourself in the field you would be able to determine what is proof or not, but as of now, you don't seem to have the education to do so.

Like I said, I don't care whether it is real or not because apparently anyone who disagrees with you wants to believe in little green men. I said I don't know what the orb is and I never said it was aliens.

I never said that if the orb is real then it is alien. I have been in UFOlogy long enough to know that the U in UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED which could be military, alien, natural phenomena, or ANY phenomena. So... I don't know where you are getting your information from, but it seems like you are making it up as you go along. Almost as if you live in an alternate reality....

You don't care if it is real or not? Ok, prove it. One way you could do that is by leaving the topic.

The problem I have with you is that you claim to be an expert but you insult anyone who disagrees with you.

I don't insult anyone who disagrees with me. Stop spreading that lie. I don't care what people believe... However I do care about people spreading lies, and or spreading ignorance.

And why did you disable your comments on your youtube account?

Because I don't have time to moderate the comments from stupidity and ignorance. If you have something to say to me you can always message me, or talk to me on ATS. On almost all of my videos I have a link to ATS so people can talk to me HERE. Here I am...

Your explanations are not scientific and are in fact assumptions. You claim to know everything by making assumptions, just like you did with your posts.

Please do elaborate... If you don't elaborate then you are all talk, no walk. Show me how my explanations are not scientific, don't just talk crap.

You can sell your theory to others but I will not agree with you until you bring evidence to prove it is a hoax.

So... showing evidence of mirrored edges, and fake camera shake, and fake lighting.... none of that proves it's a hoax?

AND WHO ARE YOU TO DETERMINE WHAT IS PROOF OR NOT? Are you a video/image expert?

Oh and one more thing, please do not insult me and others who disagree with you. It only proves my point!

I don't insult people who disagree with me. So stop lying.

If I insult someone it is usually because they insulted me first.
edit on 13-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Okay so we are now all fools and liars because we dont believe you.

I never called anyone a fool in this topic.... not even people who don't believe me.

And then you say we should believe you even though we do not know who you are and we've never met you and you will not prove to us you are an expert.

I never said you should believe me. I said you should understand me... I don't need to prove I am an expert, my arguments should be true no matter if I am an expert or not.

You really remind me of the member "hootlj".... Your minds are almost perfectly identical.

Re-read your posts and you will see that you have insulted many who disagreed with you, now including me.

I don't need to re-read my posts, I am fully capable of remembering everything I say. I never insulted people for not agreeing with me. For other reasons, maybe, but not for disagreeing with me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You are a liar

Prove it.

You are not an expert on video/CGI

Prove it.

You have not provided evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax

Yes I have:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

You have insulted me and many others who disagreed with you.

I may have insulted you, but not for disagreeing with me...

You are confused and make no sense.

No, you are confused, and because you are confused you don't think I make sense.

Your posts on this thread will prove all of the above points I made.

"You have not provided evidence to prove anything..."

See how it feels?

Now go away and leave me alone.

I am just replying to your replies to me..... As long as you reply to me, I will reply back.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

why are you and other mods deducting points from me for 'excessive posting'?

You read the warning incorrectly. The action (previously) applied was for excessive quoting, for which there are plenty of indications throughout ATS (and in this thread) to avoid quoting entire posts... especially posts on the same page as your reply.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

why are you and other mods deducting points from me for 'excessive posting'?

You read the warning incorrectly. The action (previously) applied was for excessive quoting, for which there are plenty of indications throughout ATS (and in this thread) to avoid quoting entire posts... especially posts on the same page as your reply.

Why have you removed my post when I am the one being insulted and called a liar?

If you dont like what I am saying then please say so because you dont have to play your games.

You removed points from me for 'excessive quoting' yet others (giftofprophecy) can excessively quote because they agree with you.

A forum is a place where people agree and disagree on points. If you dont like me disagreeing with you then feel free to ban me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

lol,so you woudnt run or leave if someone was shotting at you...are you serious?

So are you seriously suggesting that aliens thousands of years ahead of us humans, and capable of travelling interstellar space, haven't been able to make a probe that is capable of withstanding a man made projectile?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This thread has survived a bit too long.

The clearly defined evidence of hoaxed videos, combined with the total lack of independently reported eye witnesses and resulting public response is confirmation this "event" is a YouTube hoax beyond any doubt.

There is no reason to keep this thread open, and tolerate the increasing incivility.

Thread closed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For the purposes of discussing the ease with which hoax videos can be composed, aspects of this discussion may be redirected here:

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190   >>

join