It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by dereks

Oh, come on, it has been clearly established that this isn't the full birth certificate.

You wouldn't even get a driving license with a partial birth certificate.

Where has it been clearly established that this isn't a full birth certificate?

I want actual Proof. And Links.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The point I keep trying to make is that he hasn't disclosed full details about his past or his birth...

The point I am making isn't anything to do with the election, although I have to say that this will probably be used against him - just like anything else would, since digging and flinging dirt seems to be an accepted way of campaigning these days.

The point I am making is that he has gone to considerable effort and expense to hide details of his past.

Why?

Why don't the American public find that unacceptable?

As others have already said, I would never be accepted into a job without giving my CV and proof that I am eligibile to work in US if that question arose.

Why should the President be hiding his details from the people?

The lives of millions of people are in the hands of this man and his cohorts, yet you don't mind him hiding his past?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I really think he has something to hide, but if he was really born in Kenya, doesn't everyone think Hillary would have discovered it very early on? She did not want to concede the primaries, even after her husband had endorsed Obama. The Clinton's have far more connections and resources than any private investigator. If there was a conspiracy to hide Obama's background, Hillary would have uncovered and exposed it way before he was elected.

The democrats closed-ranks on this.
'It's for the greater good' mentality persists on that one.
Don't forget H. Clinton didn't exactly come off badly from the election did she.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You want proof? Go look on the internet. All the info you want is out there. I'm not doing your work for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh, come on, it has been clearly established that this isn't the full birth certificate.

It has? Please show where that was established by a reputable organisation

Yes you can, please post proof that:
1/ it is a "partial birth certificate"
2/ it cannot be used to obtain a license

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
WOW! My first post made me sound like I was pro obama.

I'M NOT!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you very much.

Now, is there an opposing picture of any kind from anyone disputing that or is this settled that that is what a current HI birth cert. looks like? I ask because I have seen that one before and that is the only one I have seen before.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The point I keep trying to make is that he hasn't disclosed full details about his past or his birth...

So what details do you want that have not been disclosed?

The point I am making is that he has gone to considerable effort and expense to hide details of his past.

How about providing some proof that he has gone to considerable expense?

You do realise his lawyer has been working pro bono for him... and very few of the court cases against Obama even involved him

Why?

How about backing your claims up before asking that?

As others have already said, I would never be accepted into a job without giving my CV and proof that I am eligibile to work in US if that question arose.

Obama has given his cv and proof that he can work in the USA...

Why should the President be hiding his details from the people?

Exactly what details is he hiding? How about posting proof he is hiding his details.

[edit on 7/9/10 by dereks]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by dereks

Where has it been clearly established that this isn't a full birth certificate?

I want actual Proof. And Links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about this post on the last page? From the State of HI stating that the shortform is not acceptable. It has only recently been changed following all the chaos from Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

America acts like it runs the world, so why can't americans accept they run the world? so, no matter where he was born (according to american ideologies), so long as he was born on earth, he is an american citizen, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Stormfront servers must be down again!

-> Second line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

How about this post on the last page? From the State of HI stating that the shortform is not acceptable.

Care to show us properly, I cannot see anything from the state of Hawaii stating that

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
what is less well accepted is the fact that because he is black people can not accept that he was born in the US and must be from some African country - racism at its most disgusting.

I don't recall anyone claiming Jesse Jackson was born in Africa. Nor were people screaming from the hills that Rice had to be Ethiopian. Nor Powell....nor Steele, etc.

I must appologize for stepping in but I really have to address this because I have an actual answer for you. I have racist neighbor. I mean, old school racist and proud of it. He has no problem telling you he does not like various people of color and why their race alone is the reason for such hatred. He and I have actually had a few discussions about the birther issue because he thinks it is a huge waste of time and energy being used by stupid people to keep more stupid people distracted and nothing more.

BUT, and there is a but coming. I can tell you exactly what his response to you would be as I asked such a question similar to the statement you just made.

Here is how my racist neighbor explains these things.

Jesse Jackson is a modern day Stepin Fetchit. He is a joke and even black people want him to shut up more often than not.

Condoleeza Rice was a good old housegirl and nothing more. She did what her rich white boss told her to do and if the PDB testimony does not demonstrate that to you he has an entire diatribe ready.

Powell and Steele are both Uncle Toms or houseboys. They have just enough power to get into the house to wash the good linens but not use them.

Barak Obama is in power. He is in charge. He took the big chair in the grand hall and it aint his plantation. Not only is he black and usurping the seat of American power but he is an especially bad kind of black. He is the kind of black the awakens old hatreds and touches deeply rooted fears.

Obama is the product of a helpless white woman who was taken by not just a black man, but a real honest to goodness Afri-can! You know how they prey on the white women.

So, according to my neighbor Obama is the first black person to take a seat at the big table as well as the bastard product of African infiltration into the purity that once was the American White Girl.

Unfortunately, when he talks he obviously takes everything he says very seriously. It is sad but this is how people think. Maybe not a lot, but just enough.

You have to also understand that he is an example of the kinds of things that still lurk quietly in the backs of people's minds. My parents would never dare say any of the above things but my mom has said on occasion things like "He speaks so well for a black man." Obviously there is still something going on in the back of a mind that considers blacks and whites equals, only blacks have to struggle more to speak English.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My skeptical side says they have gone to so much trouble and expense to hide his full birth certificate, surely they would have been able to make this one 'disappear' too, if it is, indeed, the smoking gun.

What trouble would that be exactly?
Can you briefly detail any actions and expenses to "hide"...anything at all?

I keep reading things like this, and statements about "millions" being spent to hide the truth yet there is "zero" evidence to back up those claims.

Who exactly do you pay millions to in order to hide your documents anyway?

Chances are VERY high that this Kenya birth document is as authentic as all the others presented before it.

I just don't get why people keep investing hope in such nonsense.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You want proof? Go look on the internet. All the info you want is out there. I'm not doing your work for you.

Uh huh. Well I've been following this subject on ATS since it began.

There is NO Proof. None.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For elites to implanted the new world order, a crisis in USA must exploded.

Elites will next year, reveiled that Obama was born in Kenya and can not stay President. that will creat a conflict between black, obama suporters, whites and anti Obama. The usa will fall deeper into chaos.

The perfect timing to start ''operation crisis'', as already been chosen a long time ago and it is only one more step to the new world order.

Order into Chaos

[edit on 7-9-2010 by mick1423]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I love these birther threads, better than reality TV.

Quote from the OP's source.

4. How long did it take for hospital personnel to procure the document once you approached them about it (e.g., did it occur over a matter of weeks, or did you simply approach them one day, offer them money, and they got the document out of the files)?

On February 19th I personally entered Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. While inside of the hospital I presented a member of the hospital’s administrative staff with $5000 US dollars, cash. I set the money down in front of them and told them that the money was theirs if they could bring me a certified copy of US President Barack Obama’s original hospital birth record. I stipulated that I was only allotting a small window of time for the staff member to fetch me the document. This member of the administrative staff returned, within the allotted time, with the certified copy of Obama’s original hospital birth record. I am not, at this time, disclosing to the public the specific time allotment. However, I can tell you that the time allotment was less than 45 minutes. The significance of the time allotment was to eliminate any possibility that the hospital’s staff (again seeing dollar signs) would have sufficient time to create a forged or fake document.

For $5000US that Hospital Administrator would have given him Jesus Christs Birth Certificate had he asked for it.

C'mon birthers surely you have better evidence than this garbage website. Oh wait, no you don't because you guys keep rehashing the same old lies. When you lose on one thread somebody starts up another one.

IF and I say IF this was proven to be true, you have to give Obama some credit. This would go down as the greatest CON in history.

I can't stop laughing this whole debate has gotten so rediculous. The whole of government is in on this secret now?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
For elites to implanted the new world order, a crisis in USA must exploded.

Elites will next year, revealed that Obama was born in Kenya and can not stay President. that will create a conflict between black, Obama supporters, whites and anti Obama. The USA will fall deeper into chaos.

The perfect timing to start ''operation crisis'', as already been chosen a long time ago and it is only one more step to the new world order.

Order into Chaos

Interesting concept.

Probably not as Far Out as it sounds.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Can you please explain what you mean by not a full birth certificate? Two different posters posted what a current HI birth certificate should look like. They look like Obamas but when I asked if there was any dispute, you did not speak up. Can you show what a FULL one should looke like?

Can you also provide some evidence to your claim about the license? I actually looked and it would seem that you are not correct.Honolulu.gov

Do you have something that says otherwise?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about this post on the last page? From the State of HI stating that the shortform is not acceptable. It has only recently been changed following all the chaos from Obama.

Did you link to the wrong post?

Nothing in the post you linked to says anything like that. I went straight to the website and looked. What are you trying to point out, please?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join