It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress

www.thepostemail.com

— Lucas Daniel Smith has just completed a mailing to each member of Congress a copy of a document which he stated is a certified copy of the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II showing that Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. Each birth certificate copy was sent with a seven-page, individually-notarized letter by certified mail. The project was completed on August 31, 2010
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-9-2010 by wcitizen]

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Obviously, there's no way of knowing for sure at this stage whether this is genuinely the original birth certificate, but the story is interesting.

My skeptical side says they have gone to so much trouble and expense to hide his full birth certificate, surely they would have been able to make this one 'disappear' too, if it is, indeed, the smoking gun. But as we also know, these guys aren't infallible and perhaps this could be another one of their 'sloppy mistakes'.

What bothers me more about the information in this article is the list of files relating to Obama's background which have been 'closed', and that this fact is known to the public.

How on earth can a country accept to have as its President someone who refuses to allow any details of his background to be made known to the American people, who are in fact his 'employers'.

To me it seems outrageous and frankly incomprehensible that the American people are not in the streets demanding these details. This one fact alone symbolises like few others the dangerous apathy and complacency of the American public.

This man promised TRANSPARENCY. How can the American public allow this gangster to get away with it?

What also bothers me is that it's not just America which is being affected by this, it's the world, and it seems so many of the American people just don't care, and won't care until something impinges on them personally, by which time it will most probably be too late.

There are dozens of citizens who have launched various lawsuits against this secrecy. These would provide incredible opportunities for the American public to make their support known to those brave people. With a minimum of effort, millions of letters of support could be written to those involved, and could have a huge impact.

STAND UP FOR TRUTH.

www.thepostemail.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

At this point in the game do you really think that if it were determined that it was legit it would mean a hill of beans in Washington?

Sure there may be some media hype for a week or two then back to business as usual. Crotch shots of celebrities and the newest LED television.

Lets face it if people want Obama out of office the only way its gonna happen is by force. I'm sure the answer to people whining about his policies would be to throw more money to other countries just because they "Washington/ FEDS" can.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I really think he has something to hide, but if he was really born in Kenya, doesn't everyone think Hillary would have discovered it very early on? She did not want to concede the primaries, even after her husband had endorsed Obama. The Clinton's have far more connections and resources than any private investigator. If there was a conspiracy to hide Obama's background, Hillary would have uncovered and exposed it way before he was elected.

I am not convinced that he was born in Hawaii, but I am convinced that we will never prove otherwise!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds coming from someone who has your statements on his site? Never give up? We ALL need just ONE judge who is not a fraud, just ONE to nullify everything ever said or done by this Kenyan, as president or senator, or lying Chicago gangster Nephilim. Sure, everyone SUSPECTS he is a fraud, but it has never been publically proven. Hey, he is a great liar, just like his mentor Adolph. Sure, he's only a puppet on someone elses' strings. But he is the embodiment of evil. Looks good, is really really bad...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really don't see how mailing the same already-been-to-court-and-rejected Kenyan birth certificate is going to do anything -- other than help the post office meet their quotas. And give Congress' aides more junk mail to toss.

He could mail it to all 300 million of us....it makes not one bit of difference and makes it no more credible than it was 2 years ago or so when it was 'first' discovered.

Seriously, if this 'movement' is ever going to go anywhere, or wants to stay alive at all, they need to find new material.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I really think he has something to hide, but if he was really born in Kenya, doesn't everyone think Hillary would have discovered it very early on? She did not want to concede the primaries, even after her husband had endorsed Obama. The Clinton's have far more connections and resources than any private investigator. If there was a conspiracy to hide Obama's background, Hillary would have uncovered and exposed it way before he was elected.

I am not convinced that he was born in Hawaii, but I am convinced that we will never prove otherwise!

Maybe Hillary was playing along with the game.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by texastig

I thought of that, and I could believe it of Bill, but Hillary really seemed perturbed by the fact that she couldn't beat Obama. I just don't believe that she was in on some scheme to elect Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by texastig

If Hillary knew, if anyone knew, they could not have exposed it without revealing a ton of corruption, secrets, etc., of their own party!

How could Hillary possibly expose something that the Democrats already had claimed to investigated and authorized and approved? She would have won the primary but killed her entire party in the process and never have gotten elected President I don't think. Plus, think the Clintons have any skeletons hiding and hanging over their heads??

This is not as simple as -- look what Obama hid. If true, it would be more like -- Look what every member of the Democratic party, Illinois, and Congress allowed Obama to hide. Not to mention the Republicans would be involved as well I'm sure. To actually hide something like this would take an awful lot of high-level personnel, tons of cooperation, and the greasing of many, many palms in the process.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What if(and its a big what if)-Obama was born in Kenya but the Intel people sorted it so that they had Obama convinced it could never be discovered-unless he didn't "behave."
Could've been why he looked so green after his CIA meeting at the inaugeration.

Maybe he ain't behaving as they wanted any more,Iran attack is late,hes pissing Israel off etc...

I think as someone said that Hilary would know if theres anything to the rumors,but I reckon shes a shrewd one,and would only use that info when the timing was in her favor(like if she has to become VP if Biden is ill for example).

Just speculation,as I have not looked in detail at the whole picture,as I always thought it was a disinfo/sideshow to detract from bigger issues.

Someone could write a great spy type novel on something like this IMO.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And I thought this whole "birther" crap was over with and proven to be a bunch of bull. So why is this getting posted again?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by cindyremains

I really hope you are kidding with that pic.... That is old and it has been proven a hoax. Billy Meier=hoaxer

Very good. Now can you put all the pieces together?

This "Kenyan Birth Certificate" is old and has been proven a hoax.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by cindyremains

I really hope you are kidding with that pic.... That is old and it has been proven a hoax. Billy Meier=hoaxer

Very good. Now can you put all the pieces together?

This "Kenyan Birth Certificate" is old and has been proven a hoax.

LOL... I suppose that's why Obama's Kenyian relatives are on record as saying Obama was born in Kenya - because they wanted to be proven to be liars and hoaxers, right?

I suppose that's why Michelle Obama, The First Lady, mentioned matter of factly on public television durring an interview that Kenya was Obama's Home Country - right? because we all know that freudian slips perportrait hoaxes!...

Or why Kenya's Leadership was in such a dizzying stupor on the day of Obama's presidential declaration - because they knew that it felt so good to be a part of the hoax, right?

Some folks just don't see the truth behind the agenda, I swear!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
LOL... I suppose that's why Obama's Kenyian relatives are on record as saying Obama was born in Kenya - because they wanted to be proven to be liars and hoaxers, right?

No they are not. That is a blatant lie.

I suppose that's why Michelle Obama, The First Lady, mentioned matter of factly on public television durring an interview that Kenya was Obama's Home Country - right? because we all know that freudian slips perportrait hoaxes!...

If you have to hang your argument on what you percieve as a Freudian slip, you are already losing. I was told as a child Ireland was my motherland. I was born in NY.

Or why Kenya's Leadership was in such a dizzying stupor on the day of Obama's presidential declaration - because they knew that it felt so good to be a part of the hoax, right?

Why do you feel like just saying things makes them true. Do you know anything about the type of national pride Kenyans have for people with ROOTS that can trace back there?

No. You do not care. It might help you understand that reality of what you are putting forth and that is clearly not what you want.

Some folks just don't see the truth behind the agenda, I swear!

Gosh, let me sort through all your proof, evidence, links to sources first.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Just because the supposed document is a Hoax, doesn't mean he wasn't born in Kenya.

I think he probably was born in Kenya. There is no "long-form" of the Hawaiian birth certificate and the short-form is easily obtained. It probably wasn't a recent development, they probably applied for the short-form certificate in Hawaii as soon as they moved back there and little Barry/Barack was still a baby.

All of it is moot, because a bunch of Kenyan officials, a sign on a road, and some distant relatives are not going to override the industrio-political machine that is the Democratic Party! No court in the world is going to take the word of a villager in Kenya and some document that is impossible to verify, compared to the word of the Governor of Hawaii and Million Dollar lawyers!

In this case, everyone can be correct, and only the Republic of the United States suffers. Sure, this Kenyan document is probably a Hoax. Sure, he was probably not born in the US. Sure, he spent millions sealing his past records. Sure he got aid as a foreign student. And sure, it won't matter because he is already elected and halfway through is first term as president. It is highly doubtful he will win re-election, he may not even win his party's endorsement for re-election. It would take more than 2 years to get through the court system anyway, so none of it matters at this point!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At least he's going through Congress. I've got to give him credit for that. Maybe some Congress member will have it looked at by a professional and prove it real or fake.

Wouldn't that be great!?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Somehow I am sure this will stay under the rug.
these things have a way of being shut down.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting.

If only someone in Congress would take this and run with it ... ONCE AND FOR ALL to figure it all out. But alas .. these guys don't even read the bills in front of them before they vote on them. I won't hold my breath that they'll end this one way or the other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join