It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I just hate seeing some people argue so passionately for Obama without questioning a story with obvious holes?

What makes you think we haven't questioned the holes? I have been involved in this discussion since before Obama was elected. I was involved in the very first birther thread here, trying to find out if his BC was real or not. I did ALL kinds of research, comparing, even making phone calls and ordering documents. I've been ALL OVER this issue. Why do you think I know so much about it?

Originally posted by RightyRight
So far when I have asked for proof of something I have gotten two distinct types of responses.
1)The people claiming he was born in Hawaii have offered up relevant links to what they considered valid proof of something.
2)The people claiming he was not born in Hawaii have "accidentally" linked to the "wrong" thing 6 times.

And this is what you will continue to get. This is what "birther threads" are absolutely stuffed full of. Backing out again.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I'm sorry, but what part is not true?

You certainly do seem "confused and distracted"...do some research for yourself.

The claim that Americans could not travel to Pakistan at that time is not true. I have done the research and that is why I know it is not true. That is also probably the reason you took the time to respond but not the time to prove your claim. I understand how this all works now.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I know you've done your homework on the BC issue and I'm sure that you've come across some interesting information regarding Ann Dunham in the process. Do you think that Obama is keeping the tight lip for a reason not even related to his eligibility? Perhaps related to the relationships and behavior of his mother in the years before and after his birth?

He is clearly not worried about the eligibility issue. Although, he makes snide remarks about birthers in order to feed the flames. He is concerned with a greater revelation that could discredit the whole Obama fable that we are expected to believe.

Just one big contrived tale. A tale that has been difficult to follow for people like his wife and her "Freudian slips".

The odds of him being born in Kenya are remote. Seattle or HI are certainly still most probable.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

I must eat my words - You are correct, Americans could travel to Pakistan in 1981.

Still doesn't negate the fact that Barry Soetoro is doing a great deal to fuel this debate by not releasing his birth certificate, surely it would be to his benefit, politically, financially and morally to do the right thing - If he has nothing to hide?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is just another distraction. For those who wish Obama out of office, start campaigning for your candidate. Any legal action will take longer than the time until the next presidential election and would be a wasted effort.

As it is, one certificate has already been proven a hoax and most people are now past all of this, so I expect this to go nowhere.

For all you CTer's: Did the Obama campaign plant the story and the obviously fake certificate to defuse the situation in a contolled fashion and desensitize the populace?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankeeDo you really think that, for one min. that if the feds thought you committed a crime, that your 4th amendment rights would keep them from getting your personal records?

And do you support that? I do not. You know what they say about two wrongs.
Just because there is corruption in the government and elsewhere doesn't mean that I am going to disregard my personal allegiance to the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Everyone has become real paranoid lately, "lets attack afiganistan, lets attack iraq, hey our president is a black man, he has to be a muslism, lets find a reason to kick him out of office"

Oh no hes not white, your dreams are over KKK, yea cry me a river lol

Many people who are against Obama are racist, accusing him of muslism, are racists of muslisms, also only seen to like being around white people ....does anyone else notice this?

its called RACISM, the only people who are racist, are those with very little intellgence, and thus cannot properly find a reason to actully hate someone other then thier skin color.

IS THAT PRIMITIVE THINKING OR WHAT? seriously grow up lose the gun, vote for once in your f***ing life and get a job, if you have done all that, go take a psychological evaluation, if you fail , you just found your answer.

But seriously if more than 10% of the population had the abiltiy to comprehend a situation without diluting it in thier mind, then this world would be a alot better off

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Do you think that Obama is keeping the tight lip for a reason not even related to his eligibility? Perhaps related to the relationships and behavior of his mother in the years before and after his birth?

Her relationships? I doubt it. But maybe his parents weren't married. That's what Michelle said, after all. And if Obama wants to keep that private, that's his business. And if he has something about his mother's OR father's past that he doesn't want known, I respect that. None of it would affect his qualifications for president. If his mom was CIA and his father was Malcolm X, he would still be eligible to be our president.

Goodnight, friends.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This was in the comments of the MacPUBLIUS and it could not be said any better!

It is time for a few good men (line officers) to step up to the plate. I’m not talking about Medical Corps., JAG Corps. or Reserve or Retired Officer Corps. and you know exactly why I am saying this. I’m talking about you active duty REGULAR Officers and if you’re one of the thousands of them reading this you should be ashamed of yourselves; ALL OF YOU! Eric Holder should be so proud of you because “basically, we have become a nation of cowards”. DO YOUR DUTY!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 9/7/10 by xyankee]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

All the more reason to believe that the whole process is controlled. Hillary perhaps received some kind of reward for her obedience. It looks like the Clintons personal fortunes have been on a rather steep incline since they decided to become public 'servants'.

I think Obama was chosen and carefully cultivated for this role a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

Obama and Hillary both attended the Bildeberg meeting a couple of years ago. The agenda was already set and they gave their blessing on who should receive the nomination based on their ability to move their agenda forward.

I'm sure they had plans for Hil as SOS.

We live in a lie.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

reply to post by SevenThunders

McCain, Palin, Congress? Local office holders? Any of those ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
my take :

obama wants to keep this issue alive, by not-so-secretly blocking the longform as well as extensive school records never before denied by a president...he's even brought it up when questioned about unrelated political issues.

if his opposition is seen as the loony fringe, its power is compromised. so having an opposition including "crazy birthers" who are racist because they can't even believe that the country's first black president was even born in this country..."how crazy of them, and how wrong they all must be on everything!"

IMHO the surprising number of people who were recently polled as believing he is a Muslim/not a citizen are simply expressing a general doubt about the guy, in no small part due to his efforts to obscure his past. And I believe this overarching protecting of his records has been performed less to actually hide something than it was to create the doubt itself (as a manufactured tool to be ridiculed).

what's frustrating to me is that the elite politicos and mainstream media can't wrap their minds around the fact that a lot of people who express doubts about his religion or nationality don't even see that as an issue other than one of trust, and he's been intentionally feeding into those doubts.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by oleus]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And do you support that? I do not. You know what they say about two wrongs. Just because there is corruption in the government and elsewhere doesn't mean that I am going to disregard my personal allegiance to the Constitution.

You know you make no since what so ever. You don’t care about the fact that they just change the wording or situation basically change what ever suits them to trample all over the average guy’s rights. But when they are found in a “questionable” situation oh god no you can’t do that it would violate there rights! OK

This is the exact example of corruption! and I bet you, in your life have things that are “Fixed” for you, because you don’t care and don’t know the meaning of integrity.

With everything aside I could never ever defend someone who has not one stitch of integrity. No matter how much I would benefit from it. You disgust me.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress

www.thepostemail.com

— Lucas Daniel Smith has just completed a mailing to each member of Congress a copy of a document which he stated is a certified copy of the original birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II showing that Obama was born in Kenya, Africa. Each birth certificate copy was sent with a seven-page, individually-notarized letter by certified mail. The project was completed on August 31, 2010
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-9-2010 by wcitizen]

So if this document is true and his election to the highest level of Government is obtained against the Constituition, then Arnold Schwarzenegger should be able to run during the next election for President.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'll post this again since people seemed to have missed it or choose not to comment on it.

From the OPs link:

4. How long did it take for hospital personnel to procure the document once you approached them about it (e.g., did it occur over a matter of weeks, or did you simply approach them one day, offer them money, and they got the document out of the files)?

On February 19th I personally entered Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya. While inside of the hospital I presented a member of the hospital’s administrative staff with $5000 US dollars, cash. I set the money down in front of them and told them that the money was theirs if they could bring me a certified copy of US President Barack Obama’s original hospital birth record. I stipulated that I was only allotting a small window of time for the staff member to fetch me the document. This member of the administrative staff returned, within the allotted time, with the certified copy of Obama’s original hospital birth record. I am not, at this time, disclosing to the public the specific time allotment. However, I can tell you that the time allotment was less than 45 minutes. The significance of the time allotment was to eliminate any possibility that the hospital’s staff (again seeing dollar signs) would have sufficient time to create a forged or fake document.

Like I said before. Give a Kenyan hospital clerk $5000 US and he'll produce any birth certificate you want. As for the time limit can you really trust that considering he had to bribe the clerk with $5000 just to get it.

To all the birthers who think the Republicans and everybody and their dog were in on this conspiracy, who are you going to vote for in November then?

Their all guilty of helping Barry steal the election.

Delusion

Delusional disorder is an illness characterized by the presence of nonbizarre delusions in the absence of other mood or psychotic symptoms, according to the Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR).1 It defines delusions as false beliefs based on incorrect inference about external reality that persist despite the evidence to the contrary and these beliefs are not ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture.

Source

[edit on 7-9-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
When I say this is a racist issue, that's exactly what I mean. You explained that very well. I don't think most BC demanders are "outwardly racist", but there are things lurking in the back of their minds that they don't even realize.
I don't think so, especially in this case because the guy who sent all the letters to congress said he was an Obama supporter so the racist card doesn't hold up in light of that.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
someone is seriously posting this as if it is even remotely credible?

sheesh, people! learn the difference between a story and a total distraction.

yes, that guy over there is a secret muslim terrorist, so dont pay attention to me while i scurry away from this war i started and want you to forget about...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
When I say this is a racist issue, that's exactly what I mean. You explained that very well. I don't think most BC demanders are "outwardly racist", but there are things lurking in the back of their minds that they don't even realize.

I don't think so, especially in this case because the guy who sent all the letters to congress said he was an Obama supporter so the racist card doesn't hold up in light of that.

I'm sorry, i dont follow.

Are you saying Obama supporters cant be racist?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join