It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
, a sign on a road

That was shown to be a hoax....

Sure, he spent millions sealing his past records.

Just a birther lie, why not show a valid source for that?

Sure he got aid as a foreign student

That was a April fools joke...

So as evidence from a birther we have a known hoax, a lie and a April fools joke! And that is the best that they can do!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains
[Please explain what information you seek.
How is it being suppressed?]

I would like to see the information he supplied to the government that allowed him to become president. It is being suppressed by many people. Here is an example: link Hawaii states that they cannot release the original information because of identity theft statutes...yet any HR dept. can find all of my info from their computer.

That is just not true at all. Please support the things you say with something.

I recently payed for a copy of my BC for financial reasons. It was easy and took less than a week to get an orignal copy. With the resources the president has, I am sure that it wouldn't be a problem for him to do the same. SO in the interest of transparency, who doesn't he?

What are they? Let's clear them up now.

Who is Barrack Obama? Just the facts maam....

What secrecy? Be specific.

The fact that the hospitals, DOH of Hawaii and Obama himself is not being completely upfront with information puts a veil of secrecy over the whole issue. Obama could easily put an end to this BS issue with a little transparency. That was his idea, not mine.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by getreadyalready
, a sign on a road

That was shown to be a hoax....

Sure, he spent millions sealing his past records.

Just a birther lie, why not show a valid source for that?

Sure he got aid as a foreign student

That was a April fools joke...

So as evidence from a birther we have a known hoax, a lie and a April fools joke! And that is the best that they can do!

It's called Executive Order 13489. Please take a look. Allows the president to keep public information secret, in the name of 'national security'. Sounds like Bush to me.13489

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I would like to see the information he supplied to the government that allowed him to become president.

Such as? I am thinking you do not know what is required and therfore would not know what would satisfy that. Please clear this up for me.

It is being suppressed by many people. Here is an example: link Hawaii states that they cannot release the original information because of identity theft statutes...yet any HR dept. can find all of my info from their computer.

None of that is true.

First of all, I have seen his birth certificate. Why has not WND?
Second of all, No HR dept. anywhere can get a copy of your or my birth certificate on their computer or otherwise. That is just not even remotely true.

I recently payed for a copy of my BC for financial reasons. It was easy and took less than a week to get an orignal copy.

Less than a week to get an "original copy?"

What is an "original copy?" Please explain to me what you are talking about???

With the resources the president has, I am sure that it wouldn't be a problem for him to do the same. SO in the interest of transparency, who doesn't he?

You need to introduce some sense into that before I can begin to address it. He got a copy. I am not sure if you think it is a copy of a copy or what you are getting at.

Who is Barrack Obama? Just the facts maam....

Such a simple question. Let me asnwer that in just a few words for you.

Are you for real? You have no questions. Who was Ronald Reagan? Just the facts, mam? None of that stuff about Nancy being the town glory hole. Just the facts.

The fact that the hospitals, DOH of Hawaii and Obama himself is not being completely upfront with information puts a veil of secrecy over the whole issue.

That is nothing specific. Just more vagueness. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! PLEASE!

Obama could easily put an end to this BS issue with a little transparency. That was his idea, not mine.

After all that I still have to ask what it is you want to know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's called Executive Order 13489. Please take a look. Allows the president to keep public information secret, in the name of 'national security'. Sounds like Bush to me.13489

That does indeed sound bad. Hey, just for fun do you suppose you could tell us what the executive order actually says? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Did you read and understand the Executive order?

This is to protect Presidential records that are generated during the presidency. Not state records (like birth certificates), not school records, not ANY records prior to the presidency. Every president since Reagan has has this protection.

George Bush signed a similar EO, with tighter constraints (more privacy) and Obama wanted to loosen up the limits, so he did, with this EO. It's almost identical to what Reagan issued.

I suggest you read the document yourself to determine what it actually says instead of believing every rumor that comes along.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

I think that you are missing the point. We are all skeptics on ATS and we want solid proof of the validity of his BC. It's clear that Hawaii has sealed his BC.(refer to link on last post)
Obama wants control over what can be disclosed. (refer to previous link on EO-13489)

Why go through all these steps to keep his long form BC secret? Why not give us a look-see? Put the whole thing to rest.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Gawd, are you still alive?

What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Same silliness, over and over and over.
The simple fact is that there are people who simply cannot accept the fact that Obama was elected President. By a landslide no less.
He's creeepy and he's spooky, he's altogether ookie.
He's a Democrat, he's got a funny name, he lived abroad as a child, he's black and mildy liberal.
He's Muslim, the antichrist and a communist!!
Please
That's enough to freak out the fringe.
The whole birther thing is a bore, only the truley clueless believe it.
They will believe it forever, they just make stuff up, regurgitate it and rant.
Yawn

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I think that you are missing the point.

Oh no, I more than got the point. There is only one MO to the birther and you exemplify this point. Post some stuff that is not really true or pretend to have a genuine interest in the truth. Then when someone points out the lies or asks what honest questions are had, you just ignore all that and keep trucking along. You reply without responding and move on to the next talking point. I got it loud and clear.

We are all skeptics on ATS and we want solid proof of the validity of his BC.

Like what? What proof are you looking for?

I am skeptical too. Is it not my right to be skeptical of this birther rumor? I believe it is. Now I am not so closed minded as you seem to be though. I am trying to actually hear you out. So please, be specifica and actually address my questions otherwise you have no point other than to play dumb and purposely muddy waters.

It's clear that Hawaii has sealed his BC.(refer to link on last post)

It is clear that you can find it with a simple google search. Do you need me to do that for you? Really?

Obama wants control over what can be disclosed. (refer to previous link on EO-13489)

About official government documents generated while in term as president as did presidents before him. Nothing in that EO has anything to do with Barak's past, birth, schooling, passport application, or anything else you wish it were about. Read it. Give it a shot. The truth of reality just might free up time for better skeptical projects.

Why go through all these steps to keep his long form BC secret?

What steps. Be specific. Be detailed too.

Why not give us a look-see? Put the whole thing to rest.

Are you being serious?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I agree that this issue is old. No matter what, many of us do not trust the government and to top it off, it seems that there is an effort to cover something up. As I have said before, nothing will ever come of this issue but I still want to know the truth. I will not be satisfied until the secrecy, or appearance of secrecy, has stopped.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's clear that Hawaii has sealed his BC.(refer to link on last post)

This is incorrect. You are misunderstanding the EO. Show me how it "seals" his BC. I explained this to you, but you ignored it apparently. This EO if for presidential records generated DURING his presidency. Unless he was born during his presidency, your assertion is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Why go through all these steps to keep his long form BC secret? Why not give us a look-see? Put the whole thing to rest.

If you were president and your political enemies had a large number of people running around like crazy lunatics screaming about a secret Kenya born Muslim in the White House; would you not want to keep them screaming about it?

Elections at the state and national level are pretty much chosen by moderates and the undecided. Both of which may be wary of a party that seems to filled with members who think there was a huge secret plot started back in the 60s to put a foreign born Muslim into the White House.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The reason I 'trucked along' is because it's obvious that I do not have all of my information together. I am not a birther, nor have I taken part in that conversation at length on ATS. I clear that I need to find better facts.

That doesn't change the fact that there is the appearance of secrecy and that is what got me involved in the entire issue. I do not trust the official documents, etc so I question the entire situation.

You have the right to be skeptical of the birther movement. Please do. I will step back and read along to see what I can learn from the rest of the posts. I am willing to admit that I may be over my head on this issue, but it saddens me to be on the receiving end of the condescending attitudes some people have.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You are correct, I apologize.

2nd

[edit on 7-9-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The reason I 'trucked along' is because it's obvious that I do not have all of my information together.

I did not ask you for information as much as I asked you to clarify statements you made. You said you had questions. I asked what questions. You need more time to prepare?

I am not a birther, nor have I taken part in that conversation at length on ATS.

What sets you apart from anyone else I would call a birther? You say things that are not true. You do not acknowledge when people point out that they are not true. You pretend to have questions but you yourself admit, you do not have questions. You have not had time to get them together yet.
You believe there are questions, questions you cannot actually ask, that lead to the conclusion that Obama was not born in Hawaii. How are you not a birther?

I clear that I need to find better facts.

How about any facts? One fact? The best way to get facts is to start with questions. Take your time. Go put those questions together and come back when you are serious and give it a go.

That doesn't change the fact that there is the appearance of secrecy and that is what got me involved in the entire issue.

No, it does not change the appearance of secrecy because you have no clue what you even want to know yet. I know what I want to know and I have come across no secrets so far. Observation can be relative. Maybe if you knew what you wanted to know, you would not be so confused as to whether or not you are allowed to know it.

I do not trust the official documents, etc so I question the entire situation.

With what questions? What do you question? SPECIFICALLY WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU HAVE?

What will you trust aside from official documents? Random bloggers? Talk show hosts?

You have the right to be skeptical of the birther movement.

Ah thank you so much. You know it is funny because I thought I did but I am glad you granted me that. Thanks.

Please do. I will step back and read along to see what I can learn from the rest of the posts. I am willing to admit that I may be over my head on this issue, but it saddens me to be on the receiving end of the condescending attitudes some people have.

Please take a moment and do a little research. Just a little. Do not break a sweat or anything. Try just searching this topic on ATS. See if you can figure out what you have questions about. I am willing to bet they have all been answered more than once but I am a sport. If you ever figure out what those questions are, please ask them.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You are correct, I apologize.

Absolutely no need to apologize.
This is what ATS is all about. Finding the truth. (IMO anyway) And unfortunately, there are people that repeat these false bits of information over and over again until some believe they are facts.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Alxandro

What purpose would the Bilderberg Group have for wanting a Kenyan man as president of the US?

Good question.
It's not necessarily that he may be Kenyan, I think it has more to do with symbology and a way for TPTB to add insult to injury.

Think about it, if the man is not eligible then anything he does as "President" is not valid.
So by the time the country realizes the huge mistake, it will be too late to do anything about it and by that time there will be one man laughing all the way to the bank.

Soros has been trying to grab this country by the cojones since the Bush years and failed. This time he needed a young charismatic puppet to lure and hypnotize the masses and help succeed in pushing his agenda.

..but, he encountered a bump along the road.

Time line - April 2008

Over at the National Review, where they cannot wait for a train wreck in the Democratic Party, Jim Geraghty is reporting on a friend's "secondhand" information about Hillary Clinton's possession of a "metaphorical bombshell'' ready to drop on Barack Obama.

"Hillary's numbers have actually been inching up a bit in the Keystone state lately. At the beginning of the month, Public Policy Polling shocked the world by suggesting Obama was ahead by two points. Their latest poll puts Hillary up by 3. In the Insider Advantage poll, Hillary's lead has increased from three percent to ten percent. In SurveyUSA, she's gone from leading by 12 to leading by 18.
Clinton's 'bombshell' about Obama

June 2008, one month later

According to news reports, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton went out of their way to hold their long-awaited private meeting in a very specific location - not at Hillary's mansion in Washington - but in Northern Virginia, which also just happens to be the scene of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting.

Obama's spokesman Robert Gibbs told the media that Obama and Clinton held a private meeting last night but he refused to disclose where it taken place

Hillary & Obama In Secret Bilderberg Rendezvous

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by General.Lee

Gawd, are you still alive?

What does that mean?

You know what that means!!

Second verse same as the first!

Anyone read the comments of the man who sent these letters to congress?

He sounds more like those of you who are slamming those who demand clarification on the issue.

Each letter was hand addressed by this man and sent by certified mail. That's a lot of letters. Who has the guts to open a simple investigation to put this mess to rest once and for all. If Obama has nothing to lose, he would support a quick cut an dry investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join