It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Think about it, if the man is not eligible then anything he does as "President" is not valid.

Here are the kind of lies or misinformation I'm talking about, sheepslayer. Obama IS our president. He has been declared by Congress to be our president. When the final electoral vote is counted and verified, he is DECLARED president:

Take a look at the Video

If he is found to be an impostor, Congress can impeach him. But until then, he IS our president and all presidential business he conducts is legit.

The rest of Alxandro's post is conjecture and suspicion on HIS part.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

If Soros and the Bilderbergers could not find one American who could do their bidding as president and had to resort to a Kenyan of all people, it says more about Americans that it does about the people in charge.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This whole phoney thing has been engineered by Joseph Farah and WorldNet Daily.
Farah is a far far right wing activist, he did similar stuff when Clinton was in office.
By similar stuff, I mean repeating rumor, known falsehoods and outright lies in print to sabatoge any Democrat in the Oval Office.
His style is more akin to loving Palin and denouncing all "liberals" as Godless commies. He's the one that has kept this whole idiotic thing going and is the source of much of the "birther" misinformation. It's a deliberate campaign of lies and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My next door neighbor is a retired Army LTC with over 30 years of service. The topic of Obama and his mysterious past and miraculous rise to stardom is a hot topic with him and his fellow Army retirees. No one is buying Obama's fable in that group. I'm with them.

The poll numbers are pulling away from Obama regarding these issues with the passing of each day. The nation is dividing at a calculated pace and Obama is holding the stopwatch. The man perpetuates his own rumors and whenever his wife or someone close to him slips with a revealing phrase it is all just written off as a Freudian slip or simple misspeak.

I'm still stuck on Michelle's comments that Ann Dunham was very young and very single when she had Obama.

The man can't even figure out which hospital he was born in. The governor of HI had to help clarify that one.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Anyone else notice the irony of sending a copy of the mocked up birth certificate?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

That's exactly the point. This is not to say that nothing suspect is going on, but rather the sheer number of people it would take to be involved in hiding it.

Again, it doesn't make it not true. It just makes it a whole lot bigger than Obama sealing some records.

CIA is seriously my guess.

First, the more people that know something the easier it is for it to come out. Unless you work for the CIA and then if you open your mouth, you disappear. Second, it answers a TON of questionable issues -- top notch private education, world travel to non-US friendly countries in the late 60's / early 70's, getting documents sealed as effectively as he has, the number of 'slip-ups' by his family and his wife, the whole rich life versus welfare period, the errors in military service claimed in his ancestry, funding by a Saudi sheik, and the whole mother / CIA connection of course, and the pesky little Connecticut social security number bit, etc.

It's ridiculous to simply ignore rather blazing red flags in his past story / life. It doesn't have to add up to him being born in Kenya however to still see something's 'not right' or just doesn't add up.

I don't have to think he was born in Kenya - I don't - to know that some people somewhere along the way invested a whole lot of time, money, and sweat to get him to where he is and make sure the trail leading to the top is well protected and sealed.

The question then really becomes why.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The only .02 I would offer in regards to Obama's eligibility is the amount of background checking that our government is capable of. Think about the background checks the FBI performs on enlisted military personnel (security clearance etc.).

Now imagine the amount of checking that takes place for a senator/POTUS. IMO there are plenty of people in powerful positions that dislike Obama, and they would jump at the opportunity to nullify his power/position. This leads me to believe that there is NOTHING behind the Kenyan birth allegations, and that any refusal to release further information to the public is done so out of security concerns.

The other side of the coin is the massive conspiracy realm, which I will offer no insight.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
My next door neighbor is a retired Army LTC with over 30 years of service. The topic of Obama and his mysterious past and miraculous rise to stardom is a hot topic with him and his fellow Army retirees. No one is buying Obama's fable in that group. I'm with them.

My brother is an Active LTC on his third tour. The topic of Obama and his past is not a hot topic with him and his serving buddies. They just think birthers are derranged.

I am with him.

Funny enough, the above is actually true.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

What if they didn't know this copy existed.......there could have been a duplicate made at some point.

can't wait to see what comes of this.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Absolutely. If proven, Obama would simply be impeached. What he has done in the past nearly two years doesn't get erased. At that point, Congress would be as liable as Obama -- it's their job to certify citizenship eligibility -- and we certainly can't (kind of wish we could) erase everything they've done in the past two years either.

Nope, can't erase it. He would be impeached. Biden would take over. And the next two years until the 2012 election will simply be riddled with -- "I never liked the guy anyway" from the newbie candidates. It would merely be a show of who can further distance themselves from Obama in order to try and get themselves elected. Which, on a MUCH smaller scale, is what is already happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

You took each sentence of my post separately and changed the context. Shame on you. The point was that the burden of proof does not lie with those seeking verification of his birth. The burden of proof lies with him to prove he is eligible. When my job asked if I had a legal right to work in the US, I did not tell them, "Prove otherwise." I simply produced the documents that they required. AND.....a short version of my original birth certificate would not have been sufficient!

As for the Easter Bunny, I don't know where that myth started. I don't feel like looking it up, but I imagine there is some plausible explanation as to why it became an iconic symbol, just like Santa Claus. That point was that each of the myths you named all had basis in fact, kind of like the doubt over Obama's birth certificate. Maybe it is exaggerated, but it is not entirely false, and it would be so simple to dispel the rumors, so why hasn't he?

And...if Nessie were real now, or ever before, she would either eat zoo-plankton like other large fish or mammals in similar environments, or she would eat fish that feed off the plentiful plankton in that environment. It isn't rocket science. There is a known plesiosaur that existed in the area with the perfect shape that would have thrived in the environment.

AGAIN!!!! I am not saying it is currently alive, but I am saying that myths and legends often start with some basis in fact, and that the persist because of that factual beginning. This concept applies to the JFK assassination, Area 51, and the Barack Obama / Barry Soetoro birth certificate and meteoric rise to power fiasco as well as any conspiracy out there! The best told lies always begin with a little truth!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Birth certificates are not kept at the hospital.

Thats it right there - done and dusted - in every country on earth the records are kept externally.

Sooooo - this guy is a complete idiot - as soon as you r read the Orly - run for the hills.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

My brother is an Active LTC on his third tour. The topic of Obama and his past is not a hot topic with him and his serving buddies. They just think birthers are derranged.

I am with him.

Well, let's get these two groups together at my next neighborhood cookout! They should have lots to talk about.
I certainly enjoyed the conversations over a couple of BBQ's over the weekend.

I've only encountered deranged folks on ATS over the weekend.

BTW these people are not birthers. They just want the truth behind the charade. Me included.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

I am with him.

There is no mystery of Obama - he has been around for years - the mystery only comes about because people are so ignorant.

His career is well known, his origins are well known and his early life is well known - in fact his birth in Hawaii is well known - what is less well accepted is the fact that because he is black people can not accept that he was born in the US and must be from some African country - racism at its most disgusting.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The man can't even figure out which hospital he was born in. The governor of HI had to help clarify that one.

So? I don't know which hospital, out of three, in my hometown that I was born in. This proves what exactly?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
My skeptical side says they have gone to so much trouble and expense to hide his full birth certificate, surely they would have been able to make this one 'disappear' too, if it is, indeed, the smoking gun.
I suspect it's a hoax, but have they already made it disappear? From the link you posted, I click on the birth certificate image and it takes me to this page:

www.thepostemail.com...

Then I click on the link there, and it takes me to this url:

www.thepostemail.com...

Which says the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors, is anyone else getting this?

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by cindyremains

I think what you need to understand is that much of the information many of us seek to know about Obama is being suppressed.

Please explain what information you seek.
How is it being suppressed?
I'd like to know specifically where Obama was born, which I know for all the recent presidents with the exception of Obama.

Richard Nixon - 37th President: 1969-1974

en.wikipedia.org...

Richard Nixon was born on January 9, 1913, to Francis A. Nixon and Hannah Milhous Nixon in a house his father had built in Yorba Linda, California.

Gerald R. Ford, 38th President: 1974-1977

en.wikipedia.org...

Ford was born as Leslie Lynch King, Jr. on July 14, 1913, at 3202 Woolworth Avenue in Omaha, Nebraska,

Carter was the first president born in a hospital:

Jimmy Carter, 39th President: 1977-1981

www.waymarking.com...

James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, Jr., the 39th President of the United States, was born in Wise Hospital (which is now the Lillian G. Carter Nursing Center) in Plains, Georgia.

Ronald W. Reagan, 40th President: 1981-1989

en.wikipedia.org...

Ronald Reagan was born in an apartment above the local bank building in Tampico, Illinois, on February 6, 1911

George H.W. Bush, 41st President: 1989-1993

en.wikipedia.org...

George Herbert Walker Bush was born at 173 Adams Street in Milton, Massachusetts[2] on June 12, 1924.

William J. Clinton, 42nd President: 1993-2001

www.nps.gov...

William Jefferson Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, was born at the Julia Chester Hospital on the 19th of August 1946 in the small town of Hope, Arkansas

George W. Bush, 43rd President: 2001-2009

www.imdb.com...

Born in Yale New Haven Hospital - New Haven, CT

In fact, if Obama WAS born in a hospital (was he?), he would be the 4th president born in a hospital. If he WASN'T born in a hospital, then there are only 3 presidents born in a hospital, as listed above. So a little transparency from Obama would be nice since we have it from the other presidents regarding their birthplace, and Obama after all did promise transparency. If he was born at Kapi'olani, why not say so? Nobody seems to know where he was born. Kapiolani claimed Obama was born there at one point and then they apparently withdrew their claim.

Regarding how the information is being suppressed, just look at the statement made by Chiyome Fukino:

abcnews.go.com...

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.
What original vital records? Is this a reference to a long form birth certificate the state has on file for Obama?

So-called "birthers" denounce the notion that Obama was born in Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, despite court rulings and statements by Fukino and Hawaii's Republican governor, Linda Lingle.
That's odd, but I don't really see that many people claiming Obama was born at Kapi'olani because nobody seems to know where he was born, exactly. And Fukino's statement does nothing to clear up where in Hawaii the original vital records show Obama was born. Since we know the actual birthplace of all the other presidents I don't think it's unfair to know it for Obama too.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Even when Hawaii's record keepers have admitted that it is fairly simple for someone not born in Hawaii to get an Hawaiian "short-form" birth certificate?
I haven't see such a statement from Hawaii's record keepers. Got a link?
Actually Hawaii Homelands used to have a link up saying basically that the Hawaii short form birth certificate wasn't good enough, and they really wanted to see the long form birth certificate, that's as close as I've seen to what you're asking about. They apparently changed their policy of requesting the long form, and took that obsolete link down. But even the updated link still says they prefer the long form:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Holdouts, pointed to an obsolete web page on the Department of Hawaii Homelands web site that said the “long form” was preferable for them. However, reflecting the fact that long forms are no longer available, the DHHL web site has been updated and now says:

“The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.”
hawaii.gov...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I'd like to know specifically where Obama was born, which I know for all the recent presidents with the exception of Obama.

Richard Nixon - 37th President: 1969-1974

en.wikipedia.org...

Richard Nixon was born on January 9, 1913, to Francis A. Nixon and Hannah Milhous Nixon in a house his father had built in Yorba Linda, California.

Barack Obama - 44th President: 2008-

en.wikipedia.org...

Obama was born August 4, 1961, at Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born in Wichita, Kansas, of mostly English, but also some German, descent.[7][8][9] His father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya.

There.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just really don't care.

As far as I'm concerned Obama was told he was born an American - - and believed he was born American.

John McCain is technically not eligible as he was born in Panama before the law changed and there is nothing in that law stating retro active to all born before law was enacted.

Obama was voted president. And I believe this time it was a Legitimate win.

This is a waste of time - - that could be better put to use.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Can you or anyone show us what a currently issued Hawaiian birth certificate should look like? I am curious because I see claims that short forms are not accepted here and there or whatever but I know some states only have short forms so that confuses me. I see in the UFO threads that people can examine any image every which way from tuesday so would it be crazy to ask what a currently issued, accepted by law, Hawaiin birth certifcate should look like?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RightyRight

There's one on this page. Scroll down to the bottom:

Patricia DeCosta's BC

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join