It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Certificate; 'Document allegedly obtained in Kenya sent to every member of Congress'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I hope he sent the documents on really soft, quilted paper because I'll bet I know what most of the congressmen will use it for.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
>snip<

This man promised TRANSPARENCY. How can the American public allow this gangster to get away with it?

>snip

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As others have said, this is an issue that will never be solved due to the extreme amount of disinfo that has been released on the subject. There is too much confusion to put enough doubt into American's minds for them to just ignore both sides of the argument.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

LOL.

Transparency, as in there is no substance. It is very easy to be transparent when the government is so broken that nothing is getting done anyway. No need for smoke and mirrors while the Beautiful, Articulate magicians assistant is in front of a teleprompter with 25 cameras pointing right at him. The Magician could be dancing naked in the background sticking his tongue out at us and the majority of the population would never notice.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I really think he has something to hide, but if he was really born in Kenya, doesn't everyone think Hillary would have discovered it very early on? She did not want to concede the primaries, even after her husband had endorsed Obama.

Remember, both Hillary and Obama were called upon to attend the Bilderberg meeting in 2008 and some sort of agreement was reached.
She just may have trash on Obama and maybe she was instructed to keep quiet for four years, in exchange she became the Secretary of State.

The fact that this story just won't go away, tells me that something is going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
>snip<

The fact that this story just won't go away, tells me that something is going on.

Quite true. But the question is "what" is going on.

Either Obama is hiding something or Obama is wantonly allowing this to continue. If the former, allegations of a puppet government are true, if the latter, could we not allege the same?
I suppose there could be a third option: he really is ignorant with regards to the concerns of the people. My emotional mind doesn't want me to see that, though. My logical, reasonable, reasoning mind won't let me ignore it, however.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I starred this thread and I just wanted to say cheers before this thread devolves into ridiculousness. Just keep in mind that there could be a point where this thread is going to get quite frustrating.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by texastig

If Hillary knew, if anyone knew, they could not have exposed it without revealing a ton of corruption, secrets, etc., of their own party!

This is exactly true.

Recall that the Clinton "closet" is practically overflowing with skeletons. All it would have taken is one meeting or phone call with the threat to expose all the Clinton corruption (and even murders?) to shut Hillary up.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
I starred this thread and I just wanted to say cheers before this thread devolves into ridiculousness. Just keep in mind that there could be a point where this president is going to get quite frustrating.

Fixed it for you.

Seriously though, I know what you mean. It will eventually devolve into hate and racism.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The reason many people are not making a big deal of this is because of the way 'birthers' are treated by the media. If you question Obama's legality, than you are a racist and a bigot....at least thats the way people are portayed.

There are many questions that need to be answered but even if we had proof that he was born Kenyan, he will remain president at least until 2012. The American people just don't care enough to demand answers.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Remember, both Hillary and Obama were called upon to attend the Bilderberg meeting in 2008 and some sort of agreement was reached.
She just may have trash on Obama and maybe she was instructed to keep quiet for four years, in exchange she became the Secretary of State.

McCain was just being a good sport? How about Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh? They in on it too? How about every Republican in government in the entire country? Just going along with the joke?

Yes, people like you post the same old lies on the web every couple of months. You all ignore all relevant facts that debunk the crap you spew and then you wait a few months and post the EXACT SAME junk all over again.

Guess what? The story of the Loch Ness monster won't go away either. Must be something to it? The story of Muhamed will not go away, there must be something to that. The stories about the chupacabra will not go away. Know what else won't go away? Unicorns. I just saw a picture of one at the store. There must be something to that. I also saw the flying spaghetti monster on Futurama, that story will not go away. I guess there must be something to it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Funny how those 2 Hawaiian newspapers both reported his birth IN HAWAII don't you think? Are we to assume that he was tagged as a future president before he was born?

Either way, people need to let go of this silliness, he will serve one term and be gone.

It's not as if he's actually DOING anything. He really doesn't give the impression of being in control of anything, I think he's just holding on for dear life.

Let him have his 4 years. Constitution aside, I could care less where he was born.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

The media shills you mention are not being vocal about it because "a" they have to maintain a shred of common sense which requires not becoming extremist and "b" there is enough doubt in either direction to render the question a somewhat moot point until someone can in fact come up with the smoking gun for one side or the other... and there may be the issue: there is no smoking gun support for either side.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think what you need to understand is that much of the information many of us seek to know about Obama is being suppressed. The information we do receive is at best questionable. A birth certificate, in its original form, is easy for all of us to obtain in the US. Why is it that Obama's BC was exactly like Hawaii's current BC forms, not like the BC's in the 1960's?

There are many questions that remain unanswered and could be easily cleared up. That secrecy is why people are still bringing this issue up. The information the MSM feeds us may be good enough evidence as proof in your eyes, but to a community of skeptics that know better....this issue doesn't have anywhere near the evidence to prove his eligability; or lack thereof.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
What bothers me more about the information in this article is the list of files relating to Obama's background which have been 'closed', and that this fact is known to the public.

Yeah, doesn't that pesky Fourth Amendment just piss you off!?! Grrrr!
How dare a US citizen keep his private papers private! Makes me SO mad!

This man promised TRANSPARENCY.

And then proceeded to post his birth certificate on the Internet for the world to see! How dare he!

What also bothers me is that it's not just America which is being affected by this, it's the world, and it seems so many of the American people just don't care, and won't care until something impinges on them personally, by which time it will most probably be too late.

Ironic that you should talk about something affecting people directly. If someone - anyone - were demanding that YOU release ALL your personal, private papers for all the world to see... I wonder how much you'd stand up for your right to privacy then. But as long as it's not affecting you, you're all for violating someone else's privacy rights...

:shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Guess what? The story of the Loch Ness monster won't go away either. Must be something to it? The story of Muhamed will not go away, there must be something to that. The stories about the chupacabra will not go away

Your point? Yes, I believe there is something to the Loch Ness monster story. Are you really denying there is anything to one of the largest religions in the world with the Mohammed example? Chupacabra? Why not? Something unexplained happens to livestock every so often.

Yes, every persistent story out there probably persists, because it has just enough truth in it. With Obama, there is surely just enough truth to make sure the story will never go away.

Now, I agree that at this point it is a waste of time to continue beating the dead chariot he was delivered in, and we should just try to hold on for another 2 years without any major damage, but that doesn't mean there is nothing to the story.

As for the newspapers in Hawaii, they never quoted anything that wasn't already known and insufficient. The governor's opinion and the short-form certificate are not sufficient as evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Ironic that you should talk about something affecting people directly. If someone - anyone - were demanding that YOU release ALL your personal, private papers for all the world to see... I wonder how much you'd stand up for your right to privacy then. But as long as it's not affecting you, you're all for violating someone else's privacy rights...

:shk:

I think it is long past time that the birthers online put their money where their mouths are. Where are all these birthers documents? Why should I listen to wcitizen when I have no clue who that person is? How do I know that online birthers are not really subversive agents of an enemy regime.

I say that if the birthers expect to be taken seriously they start posting their papers. If they start a thread or state a "fact" then they should have their photo ID and birth certificate posted underneath, for starters.

Why not? If they have nothing to hide, there is nothing to worry about, right?

Come on, birthers. Let's see those papers.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Your post is a non-issue. Hawai'i allowed children not born in Hawai'i to receive a birth certificate under certain circumstances. This, by itself, allows resonable doubt with regards to BO's status.

You either get it, or you don't, and if the latter is correct, the principals under which the USA was formed are themselves threatened.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Why is it that Obama's BC was exactly like Hawaii's current BC forms, not like the BC's in the 1960's?

Because it was issued in 2007. It's a short form BC, the information on which is taken DIRECTLY from the long form, which is kept in a vault in the Health Dept of Hawaii.

Most states issue short form BCs these days. Order yours. You'll get a short form that looks very much like Obama's

I DARE ANYONE READING THIS to order a copy of their BC from their state health dept and have a look at it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That is against T&C. Otherwise no problem.

When I went to work for the State, I provided a certified copy of my birth certificate and SS card, along with fingerprints, and a list of my last 15 years worth of addresses and references. They did a thorough background check, and they decided I was legitimate enough to make $30,000 per year and have a little bit of decision making responsibility.

I would assume that to be President, you should have at least the same amount of documentation, and a "short-form" certificate of birth that can be easily obtained by presenting them a document from almost anywhere would not be sufficient for me in my current position.

Many, many positions require more than a short-form birth document. Surely we can require the utmost scrutiny of the most powerful position in the world? Plus, if it exists, then what is the problem with sharing it? He already shared the short form, why not the long form? If it doesn't exist, and there is a good reason, why not admit it doesn't exist and give a decent explanation as to why it doesn't exist?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join