It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

I don't know about greer but Hoaglands been right on the money...

Like he was right about the Face on Mars? Just a hoax, like the rest of his fairy tales

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
PMSL!

You will get RSI from grasping those straws! That comment isn't worthy of rebuttal. What your suffering from now is known in medicine as cognitive dissonance.

IRM

Hang on a moment, give him/her a chance. If he/she brings up a Hoagland theory (and i hate to use theory here, hypothesis would be more appropiate) then i will happily rip it to pieces. All i ask is it is a theory with something behind it, like the mathematics Hogland claims to use. That way i can actually prove it incorrect.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People quoting Sleeper? Seriously? There are some really disillusioned individuals on this site.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is people like this that give paranormal and extraterrestrial phenomenon areas a bad rap.

Extraterrestrials could exist or not - it's up to you to decide.

I believe in extraterrestrials and I believe they been here before Humans were even existent. The vast majority are benevolent.

There won't be any physical contact unless the calling for help is greater then those who do not call for help, it is not that people do not want contact it is that they busy themselves without ever thinking of such 'nonsense'. Landings have taking place many times long ago, but due to the messages being distorted by people and causing turmoil in such instances they will not happen again until the calling is great enough.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Greer Hoagland always seem to come up with sensation after sensation it seems....then the so called sensations seem to dissapear into smoke,and fade off into nothingnesses instead of changing world parameters as advertised....yawn, im not biting.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Disclosure is NOT coming. Everyone keeps saying that and it never does. Just another bread crumb for stupid ducks to keep following. This is just getting tiresome at this point.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Son of Will

Son of Will.....

Every criticism you seem to have about Greer and Hoagland are based around their methods of making money, opposed to the material they actually present.

There has been a huge amount of review & critique of Greer's "work".

Greer's material is automatically assigned to the hoax forum because he is a known serial hoaxer.

He does this to take money out of your pocket.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

In case anyone is wondering, what this poster is doing is a means to distract and discredit Dr. Greer. If you say hoax and mention that its a fact repeatedly your likely to get some readers to agree. People like to feel smart and that happens when they reach a general consensus. So they will parrot people like this poster, join the crowd if you will.

Its classic technique I studied in Public relations (my minor in college).

Oh and I played into their game too with this response lol. My responding to them instead of the topic it also distracts from the message. I couldnt resist though as I had to let these detractors know Im aware of their game.

Say helllo to your friends at the NSA. DoD, CIA, or whatever faceless entity you receive your govt check from. Disinfo agents tsk tsk, so obvious

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

yes I did the same, but I did because I like discussions ... I am a junkie ...

The worse thing is that these guys come in crews, so, they start flagging each other for no reason, in posts that doesnt add anything to the discussion

probably 12 year olds, that want to see who gets more flags, then they print on their t-shirts the flags and show up at school to try to pick up girls ...

link   
double

[edit on 15-8-2010 by 11118]

link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Disclosure is NOT coming. Everyone keeps saying that and it never does. Just another bread crumb for stupid ducks to keep following. This is just getting tiresome at this point.

It is not up to the governments to disclose the existent of off world entities.

It is up to the world's masses as a whole to decide on wanting contact and calling out for assistance or contact - that is when there will be contact.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont care about the messenger. I care about the message.

Its clear to me the message makes total sense. the question is often asked, why keep aliens secret ? The answer Dr. Greer gives us is absolutely logical. Technology would free us from this world run by the banking / millitary / prison / govt industrial complex.

if disclosure happens, the first questions people will ask will center on that alien's technology and culture. How did they get here and how could they afford the massive costs ?

and when people learn that money doesnt exist outside this blue marble of ours they will want a similiar system. and when they learn technology will let most people quit their dreary horrible pointless jobs they will demand it.

govts and banks would become pointless. the elite's control grid would collapse.

So I for one am ever hopeful for disclosure. Because the technology will no longer remain hidden and denied by the elite. It will be ours and it will set us free

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So.....you find out the hard way that Greer is a scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.

Come on guys & gals…….

Greer is a greedy, relentless, dishonest hoaxer who is trying to make idiots out of all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

come on now... he & hoaxland aren' the only ones out there...

the late author of sci-fi/fantasy ridiculousness, mr. Gardner
who teams up with his buddy is another notorious hoaxter or deranged connisuer of fantasy that charges umpteen dollers to accompamny either him or the team of collaborators on 'sacred' trips to egypt/ireland or other vortex places...
sheer hokum !

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I agree

and if you think about it, this disclosure doesnt mean at all just "aliens", it could mean just technologies being pursued in black projects paid by american tax payers that are hidden for the public, and hidden even from the government

and again, I agree that greer's thinking is logical ... doesnt even matter if he have sources or not, what matters is that his idea discussed in the video makes sense and its a good start for our discussion

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
In case anyone is wondering, what this poster is doing is a means to distract and discredit Dr. Greer. If you say hoax and mention that its a fact repeatedly your likely to get some readers to agree. People like to feel smart and that happens when they reach a general consensus. So they will parrot people like this poster, join the crowd if you will.

Its classic technique I studied in Public relations (my minor in college).

In case anyone is wondering, what this poster is doing is resorting to ad hominem attacks to discredit what someone is saying without providing evidence to counter the arguments made. Dr.Greer has been found lying, demonstrated to be lying and this poster refuses to accept the evidence for that.

Oh and I played into their game too with this response lol. My responding to them instead of the topic it also distracts from the message. I couldnt resist though as I had to let these detractors know Im aware of their game.

More ad hominem attacks, are you unable to address the points made? Are you unable to see the letter where Dr.Greer was called out by the very people he quoted as lying about what they said? Are you unable to respond to the fact that Greer has made several claims that disclosure was coming and then backed down when it didn't happen?

Say helllo to your friends at the NSA. DoD, CIA, or whatever faceless entity you receive your govt check from. Disinfo agents tsk tsk, so obvious

And yet more ad hom attacks! By calling people disinfo agents you utterly discredit everything they said.

It seems that college course served you well. You call others disinfo agents while pointing out your college course in public relations to make it seem as if you are not doing the exact same thing you are criticising.

Well done but i just called you on it.

Oh hey if you want a list of disinfo agents, you can find it here Did You Make The Short List?, i made the list! Cool right?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

what you are doing is to change the subject of the thread, yet, again

the purpose of this thread is not to verify if that greer and others said is true or not, simply because there is no way to verify it

but the best thing to do is to discuss their ideas

again, people here that are looking for the truth about aliens, my friend, you wont find it, but go to google scholar and type "aliens" and try to set up an alarm, so you receive new scientific articles about alien life

thats the only proof you are going to get, everything else is not verifiable

ps
maybe you made that list, because you like to disrupt threads, instead of making a new one to discuss whatever you want to discuss ... its just ILLOGICAL to think that anyone would take whatever Greer and others says as TRUTH, because there is no way to verify it, its just another perspective, that you can either discuss it, or not

[edit on 15/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Err no i didn't change the subject, i called someone out because they were using ad hom attacks to discredit the people who were calling Greer and Hoagland liars and con men. That is central to this issue, the people involved Greer and hoagland) have track records of lying. When people point this out they are called disinfo agents and s i was showing how that is a dishonest thing to do.

But hey you keep the ad homs going

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I dont care about the messenger. I care about the message.

You've set the bar so low that a snake's anus can get through to you. In Greer's case...that's flattery.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed it was, and for that you have no argument from me. However, I felt it necessary to illuminate a few things about this particular member and some of his antics.

That being said, I don't want to be moved or censored for off-topic posts.

I really have no opinion on Greer whatsoever. I do find it interesting that he has more than adequate knowledge about physics, quantum and experimental physics, and mathematics; especially for a guy that the U.S. Govt. consistently says never worked for them, despite Greer's claims.

I still say that disclosure is a fantasy. Whether aliens do, or do not exist (I'm pretty sure that they do), it would never be in the interests of those in power to release such information to the public. Knowledge is power, and if this is the case, why would they want to extend POWER to the general public? This would be an about-face to everything that they represent.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 15-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have said this time and time again.

One or more can be part of a disinformation program or PSYOPs and not know they are involved. They can have the purest of intentions.

The poor Libetarian and Tea Partys genuinely believe they are a grassroots movement created by regular average concerned citizens. When in reality the 2 major parties just wanted to shut up all the whiners. So they gave them 2 parties to occupy their time.

They call it independent for a reason. Because there is a big powerful club of criminals that have it all and rule it all and you arent in the club as George Carlin says.

You are all by yourselves and apart from our club. However, we can't let all that resentment build up..you might rise up in arms and kill our small group of criminals.
So we created you something to give you hope ...a false hope that is.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

no one is trying to discredit anyone .... nobody here said that Greer is not a hoaxer, I said that it didnt matter to the discussion if what he said was true or not, simply because there is no way to verify it

but you people, seem to want to, instead of discuss the subject, to attack Greer, the person, instead of attacking and debating his ideas

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed it was, and for that you have no argument from me. However, I felt it necessary to illuminate a few things about this particular member and some of his antics.

That being said, I don't want to be moved or censored for off-topic posts.

I really have no opinion on Greer whatsoever. I do find it interesting that he has more than adequate knowledge about physics, quantum and experimental physics, and mathematics; especially for a guy that the U.S. Govt. consistently says never worked for them, despite Greer's claims.

I still say that disclosure is a fantasy. Whether aliens do, or do not exist (I'm pretty sure that they do), it would never be in the interests of those in power to release such information to the public. Knowledge is power, and if this is the case, why would they want to extend POWER to the general public? This would be an about-face to everything that they represent.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 15-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

I kind of agree that disclosure is fantasy ... disclosure of everything, technologies, discoveries about space ...

But we may have to consider that, since I am a good person, maybe there are others that are good out there too, that are trying to make something happen from inside these secrecies, to try to bring technology to society

lets hope for that

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join