It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
I haven't listened to the "interview" and have no intention of doing so. Greer is a proven fraudster and the mods should move this to Hoax.

Originally posted by Unity_99
and your kids lives are on the line

Is this how low the fraudsters are going now? Suggesting that children are in peril because of some threat only they can save you from!
Or have you made that part up, Unity?
Anyone with the slightest bit of serious interest in UFOs should erase Greer from their thoughts entirely!

Torsion.....

Greer & Hoagland will stoop to anything to grab a few bucks.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Also Hoagland, last fall that disclosure idea that David Wilcock brought up, it wasn't until Hoagland got in on it that I found it critical to pay attention. It was like some kind of marker, like events shown then taken. We have to push for disclosure, world events are critical.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Also Hoagland, last fall that disclosure idea that David Wilcock brought up, it wasn't until Hoagland got in on it that I found it critical to pay attention. It was like some kind of marker, like events shown then taken. We have to push for disclosure, world events are critical.

Unity 99.....

I'll tell you what's NOT critical.....

Greer's bank account!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
A person who constantly talks about peace and trying to wake people up is a good person I think. He talks about giving the MASSES free energy and space travel. What makes him such a bad person?

Talking about "peace and love" is simply a means of winning your trust.

He's a bad guy because none of what he tells you is true and he knows it. He's deceiving people. He's doing it to make money.

His "free energy" scam has been going on for years, it isn't a new thing. Every year he promises "disclosure" then fails to deliver. He doesn't deliver because he has nothing. Check his history.

You are being taken for a ride and it's not a ride to the stars!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Unity 99,good to see you are doing well,things are speeding up ,I know I dont need to tell you what I think of the little skirmish you were just baited into.

Are you prepared?Do you feel the increase in momentum happening now?

Again it is very good to hear your truth,and know you are well.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't in the hoax forum yet.

I thought all Greer topics automatically go there now?

Anyway, he's a fraud and a hack.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

What does a tr3b run on? We've had 3 sitings of that animal, very very low. Not interested in this line one bit and wonder who is on what agenda.

This is a very worthy effort, and putting themselves on the line so to speak, I''m sure it got some attention but also fell on deaf ears as usual. But the heat doesnt turn up unless it gets critical and we have a situation on this planet with over 6 billion hostages if you take away the ones working the ones working for the bad guys.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle43.....

Greer is a liar & a fraud.

The only thing he's "smart" about is taking money from gullible people.

Hoagland has been out there with Greer on the lunatic fringe for years. Even Hoagland doesn't believe what Hoagland says anymore.

Look at this appalling Hoagland rubbish.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f8134adf7a1.jpg[/atsimg]

What a joke..... :shk:

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

I agree that does make Greer look like a greedy person. However, just because he is not a scrupulous business person, are you saying that the business he sells is automatically fraudulent? A great deal of his work with Disclosure Project is the result of lots of genuine fact-finding and hard work, that should not be casually dismissed by any means.

Every criticism you seem to have about Greer and Hoagland are based around their methods of making money, opposed to the material they actually present.

Well, besides that photo =) But perhaps Greer didn't know the photo was a fake, in other words, he got it from another person who was hoaxing him? Or maybe it was real, and just looked too much like a moth to maintain credibility?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
A person who constantly talks about peace and trying to wake people up is a good person I think. He talks about giving the MASSES free energy and space travel. What makes him such a bad person?

Talking about "peace and love" is simply a means of winning your trust.

He's a bad guy because none of what he tells you is true and he knows it. He's deceiving people. He's doing it to make money.

!

How do you know none of it is true? Can you agree it is a very controversial subject and things could change rapidly? I don't keep up with any of the "leaders" of any alternative topic to be honest. Greer has taken 0 of my money yet has somehow provoked me to think more critical and help me finish the bridges I have been building.

Also, let me explain something. His work is NOT CHEAP! Have you considered he is reinvesting it elsewhere?

And back to the interview! The Mars crop circle schematic and Fox news coming out the same day with a "new picture" of Mars is something I want to look into

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
maybe-maybenot and sidekick torsion,you ought to try a ride to the stars,you might like it,but then again you might not be invited.

Some of us have been you know,and we accept and understand your perspective,it is a needed component of the process of disclosure ,you are unwittingly helping Unity and many others like us to observe the reaction of the so far uniniatiated and this allows us to recalibrate our approach to helping to ease your and others transition if it is possible for you to achieve, into the coming reality.

Thank you Unity for your gentle approach it tempered my own responses as well.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Nice talk about the truth not getting out because of the religions, and also, not so much the people, it has nothing to do with people's well being, these guys would tip the world over if they could and get 500 000 of their choice underground, they don't care about the people, but rule through religions, yup! Thats it. And keep the serfdom and depopulationn for profit going at all costs.

Its over. This is going to end, because people need it too. If 25 % is really awake, I suggest they go out under the stars and pour their hearts out. They'll be heard. But we need more.

Despite this, I do not really believe that the politicians themselves are religious,more like ritual, but I guess everyone wants to keep this myth going.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Son of Will.....

Every criticism you seem to have about Greer and Hoagland are based around their methods of making money, opposed to the material they actually present.

There has been a huge amount of review & critique of Greer's "work".

Greer's material is automatically assigned to the hoax forum because he is a known serial hoaxer.

He does this to take money out of your pocket.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle43.....

Also, let me explain something. His work is NOT CHEAP! Have you considered he is reinvesting it elsewhere?

Yes.....he's "reinvesting it" in another beach house!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have no idea if this is true or not about the 2/3rds wanting the truth to come out amongst those who call themselves "elites". I do agree with a minimum (I suspect plus a great deal more) being murderous thugs. And the point about 10% can terrorize the other 90% quite effectively was not lost.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I would not throw out hoagland completely...esp since he has teamed up with Joseph P. Farrell, who does not tolerate BS....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why do you keep posting the same things ad infinitum? Why aren't you on the case of everyone who makes a living pandering to the UFO community?
Greer has failed to bring about disclosure, everyone knows that. The problem is that he has become an albatross around your neck. You have the skill and writing talent to become a force on ATS equal to the stature of Skyfloating. I am your "foe" and will probably remain so but i still read your posts, it was the reason i stopped on this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ATS Team:

To quote the great InfaRedMan…..

Is it any wonder the man has been dubbed Ufology's Own Worst Enemy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greer is a shocker.

Hoagland is just as bad…..except with different stories & less muscles!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Absolutely!

He was in the UK this year conducting one of his fake "Ambassador to the Universe" training sessions. This involves sitting in a cornfield at night and watching satellites go by. Greer will say the satellite is an ET craft. If a sheep bleats or an owl hoots he will say it is an ET ambassador communicating with the group. People get to shine torches, too.

The fee he charged in the UK was $3680 per head.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Absolutely!
He was in the UK this year conducting one of his fake "Ambassador to the Universe" training sessions. This involves sitting in a cornfield at night and watching satellites go by. Greer will say the satellite is an ET craft. If a sheep bleats or an owl hoots he will say it is an ET ambassador communicating with the group. People get to shine torches, too.
The fee he charged in the UK was $3680 per head.

Torsion.....

You're kidding.....$3,680 per head?

What kind of idiot pays that?

What's wrong with people?

That's just disgusting..... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Greer is a shocker.

Hoagland is just as bad…..except with different stories & less muscles!

As a 20+ year listener of C2C - - - I want to believe.

Unfortunately - - there's no credibility.

There may have been a shred at one time - - - but both are now like the has been actor doing info commercials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join