It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris765nju.....

Hey.....I still like ya mate!

Now the Greer thing.....

It's in my nature to try to help people.

In the case of Greer, in addition to the laughing stock he makes of this important subject, it's simply shocking how he rips people off.

I will do what I can to help people avoid being a victim of the lies & greed of these hoaxers.

And Debris.....look after yourself!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So called hoaxers who may be motivated by personal weaknesses like greed OFTEN BECOME ALLIES TO TRUTH SEEKERS BY INADVERTANTLY REVEALING OR EXPOSING THINGS THAT SUPPORT THE REAL TRUTH,so who cares about the beach houses or the scam nights in the cornfield.

The Hoax board should be discontinued,we require all of these perspectives to find the truth,WE NEED UNTRUTH TO BALANCE OUR ABILITY TO FIND THE REAL TRUTH,time to abandon the Hoax board,it is counterproductive in nature.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well I have to agree with all your post here MMN

Greer is going to soak his PUJA money making machine as

long as he can! Plenty sheeple out there buying into this farce!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
interesting interview

lets be real, the guy posting here like crazy to change the discussion, top contributor, its probably paid to post

the interview was interesting, since it talked about all the state of the behind the scenes that may be happening, and probably is happening

and no matter if you believe these guys are fake or not, their ideas are about peace, so, whats bad about that? if you want to give them money, thats your problem, thats your judgment

disclosure coming? Nobody really said that, they just said that they believe the peaceful side is winning

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Well I have to agree with all your post here MMN

Greer is going to soak his PUJA money making machine as long as he can! Plenty sheeple out there buying into this farce!

KIZZZY my very clever friend!

Hey.....I got some Greer tickets going cheap!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
You're kidding.....$3,680 per head?

What kind of idiot pays that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hopefully nobody did!

There's nothing I can find on the CSETI website relating to the UK event now that it has passed. Maybe the Brits aren't quite as gullible as he hoped and there were no takers.

link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol.....

the guy posting here like crazy to change the discussion, top contributor, its probably paid to post

May I ask.....

To which member do you refer?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

link   
just to add

its good to hear different perspectives, but that doesnt mean you can take that as the absolute truth

and, I forgot, haters are going to hate

but to hate organized religion, well, there are not a lot of people avaliable to do that, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Yes.....coincidentally I just received an e-mail about that a few minutes ago.

This is the meeting of "The Dodgy Brothers"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

haha well you've got to give some credit to two people who have collectively dedicated more than 50 years of their lives to exopolitics, disclosure and secret space agendas.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

haha well you've got to give some credit to two people who have collectively dedicated more than 50 years of their lives to exopolitics, disclosure and secret space agendas.

Sorry.....

All they've done is improve their charade & learned how to take more money from gullible people.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

The only credit these guys are interested in is your credit card!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

and, I forgot, haters are going to hate

Faiol.....

May I ask to whom you refer as the "haters"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Well MMN, I would go to observe Greer's BS! And to observe the

gullibility of the sheeple as well. That would be a very interesting sight.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

OH yeah? 50 years? What? Still no disclosure? That's some marathon!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
I would not throw out hoagland completely...esp since he has teamed up with Joseph P. Farrell, who does not tolerate BS....

No, I do not tolerate BS...Hoagland and Greer work for somebody and they damn sure aren't working for you.
Hoagland...a man whom claims there are howitzers, ovens, factories and anything else you can think of on Mars.
Only after the Gulf BP event is winding down that he needs some other attention grabbing, deception filled, delusional BS fantasy..Now we have Galactic War instead of an exploding Gulf of Mexico. How conveniant.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by torsion

A person who constantly talks about peace and trying to wake people up is a good person I think. He talks about giving the MASSES free energy and space travel. What makes him such a bad person?

The topics he discusses are very controversial and outright dangerous! Is it really that hard to believe he has been threatened and told to do things to "expose" himself. The guy is smart and you can't argue with that...

I also admire greer for his actions, you are right, this is a very dangerous business. Just look at how comprehensive the smear campaign and disinfo is at work on this thread alone.

People seem to want their spokespeople on conspiracy topics to be utterly perfect and incapable of mistakes. Sure greer and hoagland have made mistakes, just like every person alive. Their dedicated efforts towards disclosure outweigh the minor flaws they have.

Its a great shame to ignore 50 years of research and effort due to a few imperfections.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

the best thing about this thread right now, is that because of some people we cant discuss actual subject from the interview like budget from tax payers going to black projects that no one has access to

but, lets keep talking about people that like to steal money from dumbs, since, well, its written on "topic" = lets discuss charlatans

again, if you take what these guys say as truth, you are the one with problem

the idea of hearing these things is to try to evaluate if they can be true or not, not if they are true or not, since we will probably never know

people here expect to find someone to tell them what to do, and what to think ... the beauty of this world is that we had the ability to evaluate, to discuss, to exchange perspectives ... well, some people like to hate

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Its a great shame to ignore 50 years of research and effort due to a few imperfections.

A "few imperfections"?

Yeah that's it.....they've got a "few imperfections"....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

man, greer must be rich then ... well, he isnt

if he is a charlatan, he is stupid then, since he could create a church from some famous franchise(universal church or something like that), and I guarantee you, it would give him much more money

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol.....

... well, some people like to hate

Do you know who the REAL haters are?

Its Greer & Hoagland & people like them.

They hate anybody who gets in their road & stops their nefarious activities.

If you want more examples of that behaviour, go & look up the patents forums wherein Greer & his henchman do their best to intimidate people who speak out against him.

Also.....

They have absolutely no respect for people like you because they just continue to lie to you to try to take your money. As fas as I'm concerned, if someone will do that to you, that's just like hating you......perhaps worse.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join