It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i do not think it is real

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by askforhelp1

Good thinking there, just another Greer and Hoaxland hoax that some silly gullible people have fallen for.
edit on 13/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The video's been removed?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by askforhelp1

Good thinking there, just another Greer and Hoaxland hoax that some silly gullible people have fallen for.
edit on 13/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

I was going to say... This entire topic by these guys is annoying the heck out of me. The only "disclosure" that is coming is his financial IRS disclusre on how much money he made by bilking people on his promise of disclosure.

If you have a smoking gun, then pull the trigger. If you dont, then sit down and shut up would you please.

Friggin ET televangelist...
edit on 14-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Greer is such a scam. I mean just look at his face and you need not even take into consideration that he is 1. Rockefeller funded and 2. close friends with the Clinton mobster family. Forget this guy, The disclosure movement is not what they are telling us, I'm not buying it.
The only honest person in the entire ufo community in my opinion is and will ever be Jaime Maussan,

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I always love it when u drop this "research"
Star for ya
I can live with Hoagland, BUT I can never never listen to a word Greer say.....the man is just a real con.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I also have a good feeling and good rationale for trusting Jaime Mausson. I trust Hoagland sometimes, esp for his studies of Mars and the Moon. He recently commended Dr. Judy Wood for her investigation of 9/11 and that took insight and guts because she's not popular in the "Truth" movement. However, Hoagland's starry eyed trust of Pres. B.O. -- whom he just knows will personally disclose all any day now and holds the keys of our future -- is nauseating in someone who should know better. Greer is complex. I have no doubt (for personal reasons) that he is sincere, but he was targetted. Now I know people who have been "targetted". I've seen people killed by targetting. It can destroy your liver or your heart, mess with your brain. It's incredibly evil, under the radar yet in the public domain, old technology that's been around for decades now. Yet people still deny it. Greer has good intentions but is a bit unbending in his opinions. As far as any of these folks making money off this stuff, I believe them when they say they more lose money on it. Their books are not on the NYT best seller lists -- at least I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by centralcasting
I also have a good feeling and good rationale for trusting Jaime Mausson.

Actually... that means you have no rationale whatsoever. Sorry man... The reason charlatans exist is because people such as yourself enable them. Perhaps you need to do some research as it's clear anyone who has done even the most casual research has invariably happened upon the many hoaxes perpetrated by Maussan. In fact, you would have to make a pretty big effort just to steer clear of them.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join