It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

No, nope, negative, and no.

No one on ATS volunteered to help me, my generous offers to donate the technology for testing got ignored.

Seriously, man, please explain to me why I should risk my life and spend thousands and thousands of dollars of my savings to do this when no one cares anyway?

Don't worry, someone else with much more power and influence than me will get it done. I'm a nobody.

Maybe Greer will get it done. Maybe Greer will get the Rock's house running on a free energy generator to show the world. Free Energy Rocks!!

Then again, maybe that anomalous pink cloud of energy over there is Shari Adamiak's soul, watching over me from beyond!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
please explain to me why I should risk my life

who is asking you to risk your life? You have just realised the device does not actually work as claimed, so are now backing out!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

dereks, there are other sites and forums and groups that are much more capable of doing this, such as New Energy Congress or overunity.com or energeticforums.

Let them do it.

ATS has a zillion different things going on at any given time, it's impossible to get people to focus on something like this.

The Staff have no time for it. The membership don't care and don't volunteer to help.

I'm ALL alone in this, and you know what, it really sucks.

So, yeah I am backing out. But not because I don't believe the unit works; because no one cares. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh there is also the fact that there are guys from the other forums I mentioned who are already WAY ahead of us:

Assuming he's being truthful, he's already got it self-charging and self-running, plus charging up an output battery bank to power loads too. (Overunity)

So, again, please explain why I should stick my neck out and spend thousands and thousands of dollars of my life savings to reproduce what Bedini and Friedrich and Tony Craddock and this MachineOfTime guy have already done?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by cupocoffee

Any progress yet Cupoputuporshutup.
Started a thread on getting a crew together to research the unit?
Have you even Got the power unit yet?

Or are you still watching greer video's?

Put up.
Simple.

I also asked Cupocoffee to start a fresh thread on the topic and thus remove the association to Greer a few pages ago. He seems reluctant to do so. I have no idea why if the topic is of such importance. I've read some excuses that ATS member don't care etc... but that doesn't seem to stop him banging on about it in a Greer thread. I mean... why say anything at all on the topic if your impression is that no ones listening or caring.

Cupocoffee.... Start A Thread! ... and do to Greer what many companies who wanted to maintain their integrity did to Tiger Woods. Cut your losses and remove any association to the man if you want free energy to be taken seriously.

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Keep in mind, ATS has a policy against activist recruiting. So I am reluctant to start a thread trying to solicit help from the resident engineers when that could be construed as activist recruiting.

I guarantee you the Staff are aware of my offer to donate the technology for testing, but you'll notice they refuse to comment.

So the reality is, this idea just does not really have the support of the Staff.

It could have been a smashing success if the Cavalry had come in to help me, but they didn't, for whatever reason. So, "Epic Fail" and all that. I shall find a nice big hole in the ground to crawl off to in shame.

But like I said, don't worry about it because someone else will get it done anyway. Maybe New Energy Congress, maybe "Ultimate Energy Showdown", maybe the Alperen group in Turkey, maybe Blacklight Power..... there is a LOT going on on the new energy front, with or without ATS' help.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Put up or shut up. simple.

No one on ATS volunteered to help me, my generous offers to donate the technology for testing got ignored.
Oh! Now its ATS's fault!
No one needs to volunteer, you are the one claiming it works. Put up or shut up. Simple.

Seriously, man, please explain to me why I should risk my life and spend thousands and thousands of dollars of my savings to do this when no one cares anyway?

So now its life threatening. What a joke.

What do you mean no one cares?, I thought you were crapping on about disclosure. I'll care when you actually put up. Simple.

Don't worry, someone else with much more power and influence than me will get it done. I'm a nobody.
Millions of nobodies around the world are working on many solutions in order to meet our energy needs. For example, Newcastle University in Northern NSW, Australia recently revealed a new solar energy system involving semi conducting polymers, this will increase the surface area compared to existing silicon solar panelling systems whilst reducing the costs, energy and materials required for production. So we are getting even closer to free, or at the very least, really cheap and accessible solar energy.

I guess these guys should be volunteering to test your device for you, but they are actually to busy making real progress.

Maybe Greer will get it done. Maybe Greer will get the Rock's house running on a free energy generator to show the world. Free Energy Rocks!!
I'll quote you in order to respond to this comment.

Ten years, 3 companies, hundreds of claims, numerous assertions that a "working model is nearly available", countless references to "top scientists and engineers".
Actual results. Zero.
Maybe Greer will get it done, you say?
quote]No, nope, negative, and no.

Then again, maybe that anomalous pink cloud of energy over there is Shari Adamiak's soul, watching over me from beyond!

I think you need to repeat Shari's mantra.
Say this to yourself until it sinks in.
I am an As Soul.
I am an AS Soul.
I am an As Soul.

I am glad you mention Shari, because I think she is an excellent( but tragic) analogy to the typical "free energy" fringe that you seem to think will suddenly show over unity by simply ignoring basic principles of science.

Adamiak's cancer was first diagnosed in June of 1997. At that time, she elected to undergo a variety of alternative therapies rather than submit to surgery, radiation or chemo-therapy. She expressed strong confidence that she would recover.

At least She put up Cupocoffee.

Put up or shut up.
Simple.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Ten years, 3 companies, hundreds of claims, numerous assertions that a "working model is nearly available", countless references to "top scientists and engineers".
Actual results. Zero.
Maybe Greer will get it done, you say?

I guess you didn't realize I was being sarcastic.

Maybe Greer will get it done. Then again, maybe hell will freeze over and monkeys will come flying out of my butt!

So now its life threatening. What a joke.

Yeah, real funny. I'm sure Eugene Mallove and Stan Meyer are laughing too.

Say this to yourself until it sinks in.
I am an As Soul.
I am an AS Soul.
I am an As Soul.

I know you are, but what am I?

Anyway, bait, taunt, ridicule and insult me all you like, it's not going to change anything.

As you pointed out, there's a lot going on with alt energy, there are other groups out there making real progress, so, don't worry about it.

edit on 16-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: to add something

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I guess you didn't realize I was being sarcastic.
I guess you didn't realize that I was too, oh! The irony.

Maybe Greer will get it done. Then again, maybe hell will freeze over and monkeys will come flying out of my butt!
Please keep you sexual habits to yourself.

Yeah, real funny. I'm sure Eugene Mallove and Stan Meyer are laughing too.
And Bingo, we have a winner.
You just jumped the shark big time.
Anyone into the "free energy" topic knows that Meyer was a scam artist.
How did he go in 1996, when he was convicted for defrauding investors in his "water buggy".
BTW, he died of a Brain Aneurysm.
There are numerous claims regarding his system, and he left behind plenty of information in order to build your own "water buggy" Cupocoffee.
So, once again, put up or shut up.
Build Meyers water over unity buggy using electrolysis. BTW, H20 as a liquid dampens resonance, just a little tip you may need in splitting H20.

Good luck.

I know you are, but what am I?

Anyway, bait, taunt, ridicule and insult me all you like, it's not going to change anything.
Who said I was trying to change anything?

As you pointed out, there's a lot going on with alt energy, there are other groups out there making real progress, so, don't worry about it.
I'm not worried about it. You are the one making the claims mate.
Put up or shut up.
It is that simple.

edit on 17/9/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You just jumped the shark big time.
Anyone into the "free energy" topic knows that Meyer was a scam artist.

No, I would not say that "anyone" or "everyone" "knows" that. Please speak for yourself only.

Many people say that his technology did work and he was very close to cutting a deal, then he died very suddenly outside a restaurant one day. Well, gee, that seems kind of suspicious to me!

And I notice you didn't say anything about Mallove. He was brutally murdered, that is a well known fact.

I'm not worried about it. You are the one making the claims mate.
Put up or shut up.
It is that simple.

As far as I'm concerned there are several groups that have already "put up".

Blacklight Power are already licensing out their technology and have already had at least six commercial deals now.

John Bedini has released patents, schematics, books, videos, open-source kits, everything. His latest 10-coil kit comes with all the parts, schematic diagrams, instructions, everything.

Now if you choose not to believe in it, if you choose to believe that they are hoaxers or scammers or whatever, well that is your choice, isn't it? We are all entitled to our own opinion, aren't we?

If you guys don't believe yet, it's not my job to convince you.

Sure, it would be nice if ATS were to do its own free energy project, to help bring some much-needed publicity to a very important subject.

But, if they don't, the world will go on. People will just keep right on building and developing the technology until a critical mass of awareness is reached.

Besides, suppose I do go build one of these 10-coil units and make a video, like this "MachineOfTime1" guy did. I can already hear the debunkers going, "Hoax! That's not proof of anything. There are hidden batteries in the system somewhere. You're not measuring things right. It's impossible! Conservation of energy! Laws of thermodynamics!" etc etc etc.

I guarantee you no one will ever "prove" Free Energy to the complete satisfaction of everyone on here. Especially when this site is teeming with professional debunkers......

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.blacklightpower.com...

Cranbury, NJ (March 23, 2010)—BlackLight Power, Inc. (BLP) today announced its seventh commercial license agreement, and first in Europe with GEOENERGIE SpA, Energy Subsidiary of Geogreen. In a non-exclusive agreement, BLP has licensed GEOENERGIE SpA to use the BlackLight Process and certain BLP energy technology for the production of thermal or electric power in Italy. GEOENERGIE SpA may produce gross thermal power up to a maximum continuous capacity of 750 MW or convert this thermal power to corresponding electricity.

There, see? I "put up" just for you, atlas. Happy now?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No, I would not say that "anyone" or "everyone" "knows" that. Please speak for yourself only.
You jumped the shark when you injected the "water buggy man".
Anyone that knows this topic, would know you jumped the shark.

Many people say
Please speak for yourself.

that his technology did work and he was very close to cutting a deal, then he died very suddenly outside a restaurant one day. Well, gee, that seems kind of suspicious to me!
What seems suspicious to me is that you will go on hearsay, and the desperate correlation of his death with his activities rather than any real evidence. That is suspicious.
Did you hear about the many people who he defrauded and was prosecuted for?
Did you hear that.
I mean, surely Meyer should have just shown his water buggy working and wham! Not guilty.

Once again, Meyer left his patents and plenty of diagrams, so get to it Cupocoffee, put up or shut up.

And I notice you didn't say anything about Mallove. He was brutally murdered, that is a well known fact.
Once agin, you seem to correlate the manner of his death with some kind of link to his work.
Why would I need to mention Mallove, he published a free energy magazine, big f!@#$%^ deal.

It is also a well known fact that he was brutally beaten to death by two people who were apprehended for his murder.

Mallove is interesting though considering Fleischmann and Pons announced the possibility of cold fusion in the late 80's, Mallove seemed rather ineffectual in 15 years in shedding any light on this "new" energy, Many Schools( Stanford, Caltech, Young U, just to name a few) were able to perform the experiment that Fleishmann and Pons performed but did not observe any useful energy as a by product of the method.
Scientists all over Western Europe also failed to replicate the claims made of cold fusion, including Cern.
I guess ALL these scientists must be linked to Mallove's murder.

If this energy was viable, why were Pons and Fleischmann not killed?

What is sicken though, about Mallove, is that Hoagland used a mass email Mallove sent to hundreds of collegues months before his death. Hoagland claimed that Mallove had mailed it to him just hours before his death, he posted it on Enterprise.
Hoagland is scum.

As far as I'm concerned there are several groups that have already "put up".

Blacklight Power are already licensing out their technology and have already had at least six commercial deals now.
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz. Were is the free energy mate.
Were is it.
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.
Mills claims he has Unified the Field of Classical Physics.
That is a big call.
But any way, BLP got 70 mill from investors. So, again, were is the free energy mate. BLP are on the back of the boom in the new and alternative energy sector, but Mills and Co. have been banging on about their "technology" since '91.
They will be charging dude, anyway, and this won't be something you will plug in at home and it has its limitations as well as massive costs.

John Bedini has released patents, schematics, books, videos, open-source kits, everything. His latest 10-coil kit comes with all the parts, schematic diagrams, instructions, everything.

Again, I will ask, build one, put up or shut up.

Now if you choose not to believe in it, if you choose to believe that they are hoaxers or scammers or whatever, well that is your choice, isn't it?
What am I not believing in? You have nothing to show.
You claim Bedini has it all, build one dude, its that simple.

Blacklight are an ENERGY COMPANY commercializing a NEW and ALTERNATIVE ENERGY.
Point out where I say in my posts that commercialized alternative energy applications do not exist. I actually brought up a solar energy example a few posts back.
Just point it out. Put up or shut up.

We are all entitled to our own opinion, aren't we?
What a stupid question to ask as you assert it.

If you guys don't believe yet, it's not my job to convince you.
It seems that you don't even know what you are talking about.
You have constantly babbled on about FREE ENERGY.

Bearden and Bedini also happen to be connected to Greer, and they are selling free energy devices now. We're all about seeking truth and denying ignorance here, so shouldn't we test out these devices?

post by cupocoffee
Put up or shut up dude, its that simple.

Same thing with the Bedini motors and energizers. I respect people who do the field work and try building the thing and see if it works. I don't respect people who jump to the conclusion that it's a fraud without doing any field work.

post by cupocoffee
Do the field work mate!
Put up or shut up.

The best you can do is link a Company(Blacklight), which has multiple investors, that is selling its technology in new regenerative energy production. It is NOT producing this energy yet.
Just a tip dude, that is not free energy disclosure, that is capitalism. It has agreements about licensing it technology but it still has to build its "reactors" with UTILITY and other companies.
On the surface, this seems like a massive breakthrough as apparently this technology, when built, can power up to 1 million homes.
Time will tell.

Cranbury, NJ (March 23, 2010)—BlackLight Power, Inc. (BLP) today announced its seventh commercial license agreement, and first in Europe with GEOENERGIE SpA, Energy Subsidiary of Geogreen. In a non-exclusive agreement, BLP has licensed GEOENERGIE SpA to use the BlackLight Process and certain BLP energy technology for the production of thermal or electric power in Italy. GEOENERGIE SpA may produce gross thermal power up to a maximum continuous capacity of 750 MW or convert this thermal power to corresponding electricity.

There, see? I "put up" just for you, atlas. Happy now?
You have shown me a press release.
Thanks dude, awesome!

BTW 750MW is what Canada just announced it will get from its new wind farm.

14 September 2010-- Canada is projected to install 754 MW of new wind energy capacity by the end of 2010, representing $1.7 billion (US$1.66 billion) in new investment, the Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) said during the World Energy Congress 2010 in Montreal. This will bring Canada’s total installed wind energy capacity to 4,073 MW.

This wind farm will be built by the end of this year.

Lets see what it will costs to build Blacklight.

One comprises a multi-tube thermally interacting bundle of cells wherein cells producing power provide heat to those undergoing regeneration. As a system, the power output is constant. The capital costs are projected to be about $1400/kW electric. The other comprises an array of reactors wherein power and regeneration chemistries occur synchronously, and each cell outputs constant power. The capital costs are projected to be about $1050/kW electric. A third design called CIHT utilizes many options of tested chemistry and comprises the direct production of electrical power from the formation of hydrinos. The capital costs are projected to be about $25/kW electric with no infrastructure requirements, and the system is deployable for essentially any application at any scale.
$1400/kW.
If we go by the agreement you linked to 750mW.
A Megawatt hour equals ten to the power of 6, times this by 750. Which gives us 7,500,000,000, which we divide by 1000 for kilowatt costs as per Blacklight.
7,500,000 by $1400/kW.
So, capital costs of $10,500,000,000 in capital costs for that application in order to generate 750mW.
Plus, we have to factor in a royalty that Blacklight tack onto the license agreement.

• BlackLight is non-exclusively licensing its process to make power for a fixed royalty payment per kilowatt-hour of thermal or electric.

In Australia, we built some wind farms with an output of 70mW for $130,000,000.
This powers only about 36,000 homes.
750mW/70mW times $130,000,000 will give us the equivalent costs in producing 750mW of wind energy.
$1,392,857,141. With no royalties.
Sounds cheaper then:
$10,500,000,000. with on going, unspecified, royalties per kW. That would be 7,500,000kW by what ever the royalty is as stated by Blacklight, that they have put in all their agreements.

When do Blacklight expect to have a working utility?
They don't.

• The hydrogen fuel for the BlackLight Process could be obtained by diverting a fraction of the output energy of the process to power the electrolysis of water into its elemental constituents, hydrogen and oxygen gases. With water as the fuel, the operational cost of BlackLight Power generators is likely to be very inexpensive. Moreover, the process does not give rise to pollution, green-house gases, or radiation as conventional systems do.
Could, Likely.
It either does, will, or it can.
Likely to be inexpensive? Thats not what the rest of their summary tells us.

Sure, it would be nice if ATS were to do its own free energy project, to help bring some much-needed publicity to a very important subject.
Dude, all you have done is advertise con men.
Start another thread.

Besides, suppose I do go build one of these 10-coil units and make a video, like this "MachineOfTime1" guy did. I can already hear the debunkers going, "Hoax! That's not proof of anything. There are hidden batteries in the system somewhere. You're not measuring things right. It's impossible! Conservation of energy! Laws of thermodynamics!" etc etc etc.
Put up or shut up.

I guarantee you no one will ever "prove" Free Energy to the complete satisfaction of everyone on here. Especially when this site is teeming with professional debunkers......

Dude, you can't even show one "free energy" system. Not one!
Blacklight have not come through yet! They are a venture in progress, a capitalist venture with multiple investors who have agreements with utilities and private companies.
That means, even as an energy source, it will not be free, nor will it be something you will build from watching a youtube video.

As far as Blacklight goes, it would be like me starting a "free energy thread" and posting links to a company selling Solar Panels.

Interesting Link to Blacklight all the same.
Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hmm I must be on the right track judging by your increasingly desperate attempts to debunk!

How long did it take you to write that post atlas? An hour? Two? Three? Hmm?

Seven commercial licensing deals, seven different independent energy companies, and 750MW of continuous power, that IS quite a big deal isn't it? As you said yourself, enough to power a MILLION homes. And all from WATER, which is supposed to be impossible!

So I am not surprised that you went to such great and desperate lengths to debunk at all.....

Anyway, I am not going to go point-for-point with you. Long story short, it is not my job to prove to you that BLP's technology works. Nor is it my job to prove that Meyer's water buggy worked, or that Bedini's 10-coil unit works.

As I already said, if you CHOOSE to not believe in spite of all the evidence, well that is your choice! You are entitled to your own opinion; we all are. It's not my job to prove these things to you.

Chant "put up or shut up" all you like, I am not going to go spend thousands of dollars just to try to prove Free Energy to ONE GUY in a forum!

Wow, 750MW, SO MUCH POWER!!! Ahhhhh.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How long did it take you to write that post atlas? An hour? Two? Three? Hmm?
About 30 minutes.

Seven commercial licensing deals, seven different independent energy companies, and 750MW of continuous power, that IS quite a big deal isn't it?
They are agreements that are reliant of Blacklight actually working. Do you even know what a licensing agreement is?
It is only a legal right to use a patent or trademark, that is it.
All you need is a patent.
Meyer could have sign fifity million Licensing Agreements for his "water buggy".
Dude, just find me ONE Blackligth power utility working. Just one.
Put up or shut up.

As you said yourself, enough to power a MILLION homes. And all from WATER, which is supposed to be impossible!
That is what they HOPE.
The claim is from water yes. Have they delivered?
No.
How long has Mills claimed he could do it?
Since 1991.
You do the math mate!
Since 1991, Mills has claimed he could generate cold fusion, and now this.
BTW, he has changed the name of his company a few times. Getting any Red Flags yet? Sounds like Greer, doesn't it.

So I am not surprised that you went to such great and desperate lengths to debunk at all.....

What lengths.
I read the link YOU SUPPLIED. I used the link YOU SUPPLIED.
I didn't debunk anything. YOU DID, because you don't understand what you are actually linking.

All you have shown me is a press release regarding agreements relating to technology that is not working, has not been built, or shown to be working!
So dude, what am I debunking exactly?
You don't have anything.
EPIC FAIL.

Anyway, I am not going to go point-for-point with you.
Because you have no points.
Put up or shut up.

Long story short, it is not my job to prove to you that BLP's technology works.
All you got is a short story dude, its called poor excuses.

Nor is it my job to prove that Meyer's water buggy worked, or that Bedini's 10-coil unit works.

Thats because you cannot do it.
Because there is nothing to show but "press releases" and "youtube video's.

And you claim I'm desperate.

As I already said, if you CHOOSE to not believe in spite of all the evidence, well that is your choice! You are entitled to your own opinion; we all are. It's not my job to prove these things to you.

What evidence.
Oh, A press releases, and Youtube.

Chant "put up or shut up" all you like, I am not going to go spend thousands of dollars just to try to prove Free Energy to ONE GUY in a forum!

Thats because you can't.
Put up or shut up.
As I said before, start a thread.
Put up or shut up.

Wow, 750MW, SO MUCH POWER!!! Ahhhhh.....

No its not actually.
You have no idea at all, really, do you.
That would power about 385,000 homes. Way short of Blacklight's claims of 1,000,000.

Canada produces over 4000MW with wind turbines at a tenth of the cost of Blacklights projected capital costs for the same amount of "free" energy, I noticed you ignored that bit.
You can always tell the suckers that quote mine for material to post without actually reading anything they post.

So much power just from free wind.
Maybe you should go to Canada, they could use a windbag like you.

Ok.
Took me five minutes to write this.
Find me a working Blacklight power utility. Anyone can release a press statement and sign a license agreement.
Put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They are agreements that are reliant of Blacklight actually working. Do you even know what a licensing agreement is?
It is only a legal right to use a patent or trademark, that is it.
All you need is a patent.
Meyer could have sign fifity million Licensing Agreements for his "water buggy".
Dude, just find me ONE Blackligth power utility working. Just one.

They have, evidently, proven their technology to the complete satisfaction of seven different energy companies.

That is good enough evidence for me. If it's not for you - that's your problem.

The claim is from water yes. Have they delivered?
No.

Yes, they have. Seven different energy companies are already using their technology to generate power.

Thats because you cannot do it.
Because there is nothing to show but "press releases" and "youtube video's.

And you claim I'm desperate.

And if I were to go build one of these units, how would I present it to you without using a Youtube video?

Sorry dude but web pages and press releases and Youtube vids are the only tools we have to work with for presenting evidence on here.

What evidence.
Oh, A press releases, and Youtube.

What other kind of evidence is there? That I could present on ATS?

If I do go build one of these things, how am I supposed to present it without using a Youtube or ATS Media video? Please explain it to me genius!

No its not actually.
You have no idea at all, really, do you.
That would power about 385,000 homes. Way short of Blacklight's claims of 1,000,000.

It was you that said 1 million. It did sound a little high to me.

But still, powering 385,000 homes, using ONLY water, in a completely clean way, without using coal, oil, or nuclear, and without being dependent on the wind or the sun, that still seems pretty damn good to me.

Not quite as good as the "energy out of thin air" claimed by Tesla and Bedini and Bearden and Greer - but still pretty damn good. Good enough to be a game-changer.

ETA:

BTW ATS is supposed to be about civil and courteous discussion.

Chanting "put up or shut up" at someone constantly is very, very rude of you.

If your rudeness continues and you keep goading, taunting and provoking me in this way, I may decide to start alerting and complaining to the staff every single time you do it. Maybe once you have two or three warnings on your profile you will smarten up....

Now, for the FINAL time:

It is not "me" making the claims. It is groups like BLP and Bedini making the claims.

Just because I happen to believe those claims, does not mean I am under ANY obligation to "prove" anything to you, especially when doing so would involve going and spending a whole lot of money.

I don't take orders from you, you don't tell me what to do. Continue to taunt me or make demands of me, and there will be consequences for you.

edit on 21-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Blackpower claims that they found an energy state of the Hydrogen atom which is below what we commonly observe as the ground state. This is complete BS. The Hydrogen atom is one of the few problems in quantum mechanics that lends itself to an analytical solution and there are further refinements due to relativistic and spin effects.

If "hydrino" existed in nature, they would have been detected by spectroscopic means a very long time ago. In addition, it's simply not a solution to the equation describing motion of an electron in Coulomb field.

I hate charlatans.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And now the resident physics expert finally shows up to debunk!

Well, I am not a physics expert so I can't answer to anything you just said.

But these seven energy companies must be awfully stupid then, to license out a technology that doesn't even work? That BLP could manage to fool not just one but seven different energy companies, that is quite impressive.....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

And now the resident physics expert finally shows up to debunk!
Well, I am not a physics expert so I can't answer to anything you just said.

Why am I not surprised.

But these seven energy companies must be awfully stupid then, to license out a technology that doesn't even work? That BLP could manage to fool not just one but seven different energy companies, that is quite impressive.....

Well, some companies were buying mortgage-backed securities and other such crap not a long time ago... Besides, nothing is known about what exactly has been licensed. It could be some heat exchanger that is based on real physics an not on this voodoo crap.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Why am I not surprised.

Because I've told you that before?

Well, some companies were buying mortgage-backed securities and other such crap not a long time ago... Besides, nothing is known about what exactly has been licensed. It could be some heat exchanger that is based on real physics an not on this voodoo crap.

There is the validation from Rowan University also.

And you must admit, tricking not only a University but also seven different energy companies into believing a "voodoo crap" technology is real, and getting away with it scot-free would be quite a feat! Even for the most practised con men and snake-oil salesmen.

Would it really be so bad to admit that they might have something after all? That some things that you believe to be impossible might actually be possible?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The hunt for energy out of water is on the brink of producing useful amounts of energy. It's called "Blue energy". The energy-source being salt and fresh water leaving brackish water as waist.

Blue energy—or reverse electrodialysis (RED), its technical name—derives power from an unlikely source: energy released from the process of osmosis. Whenever two solutions of differing concentrations meet—tea and coffee, for example, or saltwater and fresh water—they blend so the concentration becomes equally distributed throughout. Pour tea and coffee into a single cup and you get, well, "toffee"; do the same with saltwater and fresh water and you get brackish water, in which salt is spread evenly within the solution. This process releases energy.
Source

If you have a delta on your land and enough dough to build you a BE-plant, you’re home free.

edit on 22/9/10 by D.Wolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join