It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've been hearing about "disclosure" for the past 15 years. So far, nobody has stood up with a real alien and said "Here we are! Listen to what she's saying." Instead we get fluff and stuff as "disclosure."

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Once someone resorts to the tactic portrayed in the link below, he or she will forever gets stamped "unreliable" in my book. Lying, cheating, twisting and turning to boost whatever is a no go area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It'll stick to ya like tar and feathers. I don't care about the message when the messenger has been busted.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

So the source is unimportant? If a source has been found to be lying, repeatedly on a subject where evidence is scant we cannot question the source and point out the times when the source has knowingly provided false evidence?

Ok got you, yep that's logical -.-

The subject is the Hogland and Greer interview, the evidence contained within it and the men involved with propogating that evidence.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When it comes to the whole disclosure concept, there is nothing logical behind trying to force the issue. If the United States were going to reveal anything, there would be a massive press conference. Every channel would be running 24 hour specials, and the air-waves would be filled with psychologists, scientists, NASA, religious people, and many-many other individuals.

You will never hear about any type of disclosure from 'third' party sources.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

lol my friend, every UFO source is not reliable ... have you ever seen an alien? when did the science agree that aliens exist ? how can u say that what he said is true or not, if we are talking about a fringe science ?

"aliens" is the science of possibilities, not the science of proofs ... so, again, if you are trying to find evidences, proofs, you are wasting your time

thats why, ME, personally, when talking about this "aliens" science, I dont discuss if something IS true or not, I discuss if something CAN be true or not

because, thats what makes sense, and this can be verified because until today we never found out if aliens exist or not by reading ATS or any other UFO source as you say

its illogical to try to find truths in this subject ... so thats why I ignore if the guy is a hoaxer or not, because even if he is a hoaxer, maybe some of his ideas are good and deserve discussion

in a way or another, every information is misinformation and everyone is a hoaxer when talking UFOs

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Seem strange to me to see so many within this topic are putting a total downer on Greer

Are all the top creditable speakers we see in his Disclosure events all Hoaxers, are they not who they say they are????

Cheers
mrix

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's interesting that not a single one of ATS' trusted experts has ever actually been on a CSETI expedition, not Mark Allin, or Ritzmann, or Biedny, or JohnnyAnonymous, or Frank Warren, or internos, or Phage, not a single one, and yet we all just "know" it's a hoax.

When the sum total of all of our combined experience with Greer and CSETI is - zero!

Also, assuming the expeditions are a hoax, there should be thousands of disgruntled victims of the hoax by now, so - where are they?

There are barely any negative testimonials from people who have actually attended one of the field trips at all.

Just some food for thought.......

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I for one have always enjoyed listening to Greer and Hoagland throughout the years. They have certainly contributed more to ufology then I have, and whether it be a negative or positive contribution, I still find it all very entertaining and even thought provoking at times. Anything new about ufology I am interested in, so I want to give a big thank you to Greer and Hoagland + OP for once again entertaining me! To each his own.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sometimes the same guys come out and fight for the nutjobs, frauds and fantasists. They portray themselves as interested in 'messages' and 'truths' and rarely, if ever, refer to the credible guys in any field. Kinda weird and indicates a motivation at odds with honesty.

They don't refer to INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON D.C. November 12, 2007 or have an argument or knowledge of Leslie Kean's successful court case against NASA.

Did they post on this thread... New NARCAP Study... Spheres and Aviation Safety?

There are credible people 'walking the walk' and these guys waste their time defending all the chancers, thieves and opportunists.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
...Also, assuming the expeditions are a hoax, there should be thousands of disgruntled victims of the hoax by now, so - where are they?

There are barely any negative testimonials from people who have actually attended one of the field trips at all...

Perhaps they put on a good show -- not necessarily a "real" one, but a good one nevertheless.

There are lots of charlatans who provide a "fake" service, but their customers still come away satisfied -- such as many of those TV psychics, like "Miss Cleo" (remember her?)

Remember BP's TV commercials from a few years ago? They were touting the idea that BP was an eco-friendly oil company who had the Planet's best interests at heart -- and people bought that message and ate it all up. Thousands of people became satisfied BP customers because BP said they cared about the environment.

There are many that would argue now that BP was only "putting on a good show".

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

HUH ??!! Well I'm a huge hoagland fan but I'm bummed this seems like propaganda.... As a believer in Christ and the bible it plainly tells us that there IS life outside of the earth?

What bible are they reading? And to say that someone said the bible forbids life on other planets is an outright lie? What's going on here? Ignorance. ALL real believers already believe in extraterrestrial life we just have used other names for it.. Man I tell ya this is all a plan to brainwash people into hating believers!

Yes there was life on Mars and some old ruins with actually evidence for what most bible folk believe. That's what they are hiding. The Government siding with the rebel beings they traded our spiritual growth for technology. That is the truth they don't want you to know! This is too funny. And i bet you all jump on this like these guys are the gospel.. pfff booooo big thumbs down!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Firstly, are you aware that people have to sign a 'non-disclosure contract' before attending a CSETI session? That might explain the lack of information...that and the abject humiliation they'd feel in admitting they spent a few hundred bucks being conned.

Secondly, we've got a couple of members who claim to have been on these excursions and they'll argue for Greer and still not provide any first-hand evidence or anecdotes of seeing anything. A guy called Moonman or Moonguy is one of them.

Isn't it suspicious that the guy you defend insists on non-disclosure contracts?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Perhaps they put on a good show -- not necessarily a "real" one, but a good one nevertheless.

Perhaps.

But, as someone who has actually spent a lot of time and effort looking into this, I just find it odd.

I can find a lot of positive testimonials, and even footage and things.

But there are barely any negative reports from people who have actually been on the expeditions.

It's also odd that, again, the ATS staff and their allies have zero experience with CSETI, not a single one of them has actually been on one of the expeditions, and yet they permit and even encourage these endless flamefests.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Firstly, are you aware that people have to sign a 'non-disclosure contract' before attending a CSETI session? That might explain the lack of information...that and the abject humiliation they'd feel in admitting they spent a few hundred bucks being conned.

Yes, I am aware of that.

But the NDA has more to do with photo and video evidence and things of that nature.

There is actually nothing stopping people from talking about their experiences, or posting about it on blog sites or sites like ATS.

I remember there was one guy a few years ago who was a CSETI member and he kept trying to post about his experiences; ATS kept banning him over and over again. That was also odd.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi all,

Dunno but seems to me -- forget about Greer and Hoagland.
Linda Moulton Howe and Timothy Good's reports, interviews and books respectively may be the real deal.

They both do there work, and present their findings and not simply fantasizing their results. But leaving it up to the reader/listener to interrupt their research. Both are the best of the best in 'high strangeness' comprehensive research.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's okay for Greer to be hitting people for money and using non-disclosure contracts? He stands for 'disclosure.'

By my signature affixed below, I agree to hold all proceedings of this CSETI Ambassadors to the Universe Training Retreat confidential and agree that it shall not be shared publicly without the prior express written consent of CSETI.
CSETI - It'll be our little secret....shhhhh

If you're happy to lower the bar for what kind of guy is credible, is it okay if I lower the tone and post an image? It's likely he's following this thread and it'd be a shame if he didn't get a nice picture for his fridge...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf
Once someone resorts to the tactic portrayed in the link below, he or she will forever gets stamped "unreliable" in my book. Lying, cheating, twisting and turning to boost whatever is a no go area.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It'll stick to ya like tar and feathers. I don't care about the message when the messenger has been busted.

D.Wolf.....

That's why I stated I am of the impression the op does not actually believe the material presented by Greer & Hoagland.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I wish i could contribute more,I kinda think disclosure its getting harder now with all the high tech craft black ops have and a few other countries.?

I want it big time,but I know we got a vriety craft now that is secret anti gravitational now so they can hind behind the walls so to say.
Oh,,its the X-22P7 or the new drone ER7X.

I wish the bubble would bust,,

some take the UFO and cattle mutilations as a joke and not serious and more interested in jennifer Anniston or sandra Bullock or babyface bieber rap kid.

I cant stand that news hearing about them day in and day out!

I sure hope the bubble busts soon!!!

Im trying to investigate and i know whats happening and i know UFO's and ET''s are real!

This is really a battle and a big lie cover up!!!

Kona friend

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

NightGypsy.....

Upon reviewing this thread before I start a busy Monday at work.....

It seems Kandinsky, InfaRedMan, ImaginaryReality84, etc... have answered your question quite well.

Please let me know if you have further specific questions & I will see if I can help.

As for potentially antagonising me.....

No.....you did not do that at all!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Also, assuming the expeditions are a hoax, there should be thousands of disgruntled victims of the hoax by now, so - where are they?

They are not disgruntled because they are the 100% perfect target audience for this fraud. Shouldn't be hard for you to figure out how I can confidently state that. They got what they wanted, and they bask in their own ignorance. It's like asking a bunch of religious nut-jobs if they saw god on their spiritual retreat. Worthless to even discuss.

And there is good reason why the reasonable people you point out have not wasted any of their hard earned money to go see this hoax for themselves. It is simple logic really, and the fact that you can't seem to grasp it is a perfect example of why idiots like Greer and his ignorant followers have ruined this subject.

I'll let you stop, put on your thinking cap and come up with the very easy to see logical reasons why none of the people you pointed out have gone to one of Greer's retreats. The answers are so obvious, I am embarrassed for you if you can't come up with at least 10 of them.

Greer, Hoagyland, and many many others are pimples on the ass of Ufology, yet because this subject is filled with the brainwashed and ignorant they seem to be able to stay afloat and keep coming up over and over. It is a sad but true testament on the state of those interested in this subject. And I find it embarrassing.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join