It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I refuse to be drawn into an exchange with you MMN. I think we both know where the other stands.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I refuse to be drawn into an exchange with you MMN. I think we both know where the other stands.

Rajaten.....

Be that as it may.....

I don't think you believe Greer's material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here's a link to the $3680 "Ambassador" training scam in the UK. My guess is that it failed to transpire and turned into this instead. If that is the case his potential $73000 was reduced to a potential $4000!

And here's a letter which shows that Greer has been duping people from the get go.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by torsion]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Greer wants Disclosure? No he doesn't, its his cash cow. Whats really sad is that he traded a profession where he actually helped people and replaced it with one where he scams and lies.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, for critical mass, you only need 1% - so IMO this is very good news.

If, out of that 25%, 1% of the population is raising its consciousness significantly, the consciousness of the whole 100% is being raised.

Awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by rajaten

Not going to happen.

I don't believe any human being (government or civilian) can make such a claim. Up until this point in our history, I don't think aliens have ever-ever visited Earth. No way, not going to happen.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

I don't think disclosure is going to happen soon at all. I don't see that it is in the interest of those in power to EVER share anything at all with the public about what is happening in the cosmos.

However...

Just because YOU don't think aliens have ever visited this earth doesn't mean that the reality of what you're speaking is totally different than the way that you're interpreting it.

Just because you don't believe in something, doesn't erase the probability that its there.

Remember...tiny planet, spinning in BIG UNIVERSE. And since you have no idea what is in that BIG UNIVERSE, it would behoove you to remain silent until the last 5 minutes of your life, and then you can speak in definitives and absolutes. Just remember, your interpretation of an event does not automatically equate it to reality.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 15-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe...maybe not,

I thank you for your great sacrifice on this topic and forum. You are doing a great thing by reminding everyone about liars and theives and con artists.

Unfortunately many of those you speak to don't care about being robbed of their money and or truth, just as long as the person doing it speaks nice words to them and tells them what they want to hear.

Have no doubt that your words have an effect though. Your words on this topic will echo for ages, as long as ATS exists. Some day when the curious and gullible and the faithful grow old and realize their errors in the past, they will notice you were there all along to help them on their way.

Your good deeds are not going unnoticed. Good job.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

He does this to take money out of your pocket.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Absolutely!

He was in the UK this year conducting one of his fake "Ambassador to the Universe" training sessions. This involves sitting in a cornfield at night and watching satellites go by. Greer will say the satellite is an ET craft. If a sheep bleats or an owl hoots he will say it is an ET ambassador communicating with the group. People get to shine torches, too.

The fee he charged in the UK was $3680 per head.

I'm not saying there are not aliens from other galaxies, who the heck knows. But charging money for these seminars is ridiculous. I would equate it to charging people to go to church. I know, you tithe at church, but it's strictly voluntary. $3600 each. That's just nuts. Kinda makes me want to host a seminar and I'll only charge $2000 which will include a sack lunch.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Maybe...maybe not--

Surely you have addressed this question previously: What do you say of the witnesses in Greer's Disclosure Project? You don't like Greer and you think he's a conman...we got that (many times over)...

So what about the rest? I'm not trying to disprove Greer is pulling a con, because there are many things aside from the money issue that raise my eyebrows about him. But all these government and NASA officials....are you discounting them, too, as part of this con? I'm curious because I hear a lot of people go on about Greer, but they fail to address this issue.

We have a problem if they are lying AND if they're not.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

Let the sheep be led by the wolves. And the sheep will actually even thank the wolves as they are being devoured from their open-ended trust, and child-like ignorance.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Unst0ppable0ne.....

Well.....what can I say.....

I am extraordinarily appreciative of your very kind & positive words.

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Have no doubt that your words have an effect though. Your words on this topic will echo for ages, as long as ATS exists. Some day when the curious and gullible and the faithful grow old and realize their errors in the past, they will notice you were there all along to help them on their way.

Wow, you get an A+ on your final in "Butt Kissing 101." Either that or MMN is having a grand old time making up new forum names to use on ATS...

Peace..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
[*SNIP*]

If you feel inclined to let me know.....

I would be quite interested as to who you think it is that I "follow around".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Mod Edit: Removed quoted material from removed post.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

So what about the rest? I'm not trying to disprove Greer is pulling a con, because there are many things aside from the money issue that raise my eyebrows about him. But all these government and NASA officials....are you discounting them, too, as part of this con?

NightGypsy.....

Greer used them to set himself up & then he abandoned them.

In the process, he damaged some good people.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Come on mate, that's a bit rough innit?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
And the scam goes on and evolves.

This looks very much like a Greerian UK offshoot.

Has he established it, I wonder. Just take a look at the study resources

Anyone who fancies becoming a "lifetime member" can do so as long as you donate over £7000.

Does Cerper sound a bit too much like Serpo?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This thread should be titled:

"Greer and Hoagland will again discuss a discussion about the Disclosure of the disclosure of the immnent disclosing of the process of discussing disclosure about disclosure and the disclosure process involved in disclosing the disclosure of the process of the imminent and inevitable disclosure".

That is all they ever do. Disclose claims of a claimed disclosure.

But you know what people, the more they talk the talk without the walk, people will catch on.

Thanks for posting this OP. People will catch on to the crap this pair peddle if they hear it enough times without ever seeing any result or action.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
And the scam goes on and evolves.
This looks very much like a Greerian UK offshoot.
Has he established it, I wonder. Just take a look at the study resources
Anyone who fancies becoming a "lifetime member" can do so as long as you donate over £7000.
Does Cerper sound a bit too much like Serpo?

Torsion.....

Yup.....that's the revolting & appalling Greer.

I saw that link to his French "tour".

I wonder how many Greerites will throw away their money. :shk:

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join