It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I beleive Greer is put into place in order to damage the credibility of the UFO community and also most of the witnesses that he bought forward...That does not mean that some of the information he has bought to the table is incorrect or fake, it just means you have to be more careful as to what you accept as truth from him, I only beleive the witnesses bought forward in the disclosure project other then that I don't beleive a word he says. Now I have noticed everyone attacking GREER but no one has really attacked Hoagland..

link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Undoubtedly there's much more going on than meets the eye but that doesn't mean whoever claims to 'know' what it is, is correct!

Don't let desperation (and haste) blind and misguide you.

Something just doesn't feel right with these people. None of them have proved anything. Publishing some books, making the media rounds and having a background in space-engineer/science does not equate to truth. In fact, that's the perfect ingredients to take advantage of the desperate minion if you ask me!

I think so many are so desperate for the truth (after realizing ...we've been lied to for centuries) that we're liable to cling on to anyone who can produce some fuzzy photos, engage us with 4 syllable words and who publicly renounces the establishment.

Do not be fooled. Not at this juncture anyway. Let them prove their cases. Saying 'something is coming' does not constitute truth. Look where that got Nancy Leider!

link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
anyone who understands how they operate will know that they do not bend the laws of physics, in fact they completely obey it.. Essentially they are supposed to create a gravity bubble around the craft and pulsate gravity waves to the ground and another one in the direction thats its traveling creating a black hole of sorts that the craft gets constantly pulled to..

If you understood physics you would realise that everything you just said violates several parts of the standard model.

Gravity is supposed to be based around concentrated mass. Dense bodies warp space, a small craft is not very dense and so a "gravity bubble" is at odds with our model of physics. Gravitational waves are supposed to be produced by large bodies, very very dense bodies like neutron stars, again not a small craft.

The craft would need to manipulate mass itself, of course we are not sure how particles aquire mass, that is why the LHC is currently searching for the Higgs as that would explain how objects aquire mass and therefore gravity.

If the craft could somehow manipulate the higgs field itself then maybe it could create what you suggest but actually that idea causes several other problems.

So anyway yes it violates several parts of the model we currently have.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

We've heard this nonsense about "Disclosure" before to no avail. What makes anyone think its going to happen now ???

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

i can care less about Greer, but have you read Hoaglands last book? I am not desperate for the truth I can clearly discern when something is false or misrepresenting, The beauty with Hoagland is that he uses NASA photos in order to prove his claims and has the math to back up many of it.. so its difficult to shoot down some of hoaglands theories because of the fact he uses government photos to prove his case.... JPL has been involved in covering up and smudging photos in order to hide extraterrestrial artifacts on mars and the moon and there are witnesses to this, even in the disclosure project there is an ex NASA employee that happens to walk in while they were taking a ufo off a picture... This stuff is definitely happening. Now hoagland gets into hyperdimensional torsion physics which has some backing as well and experiments have proven his theory.. but many people wont get it..

link   

I don't know about greer but Hoaglands been right on the money...

Like the face on Mars? He milked that for years, spouting faux science such as the 'hyper-dimensional' physics of Cydonia etc. He milked it right up to point that the high res images of the 'face' were to be released by NASA. He even claimed he could see steel girders in his 'leaked' image.. but you had to buy tickets to his upcoming convention to learn the incredible truth.

The Hi Resolution pictures came out and showed a natural feature. Hoagland went silent. The man hasn't showed enough integrity to make any type of retraction since. He just moved on to the next thing in the hope his history of BS wouldn't catch up with him - and it appears too many people are stupid enough to be fooled time and time again by his smoke and mirrors, and slight of hand.

Hoagland is a confidence trickster. Listen to him next time on C2C. Whenever he has some new way-out theory to push, he prefaces it with "of course the smart people of C2C know.... [insert Hoagland theory here]". In other words, if your believe his story, that makes you smart. He appeals to peoples idealised version of themselves, just like horoscopes do. Everyone likes to think they are smart... yes. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

People are far too easily manipulated.

Hoagland is a Charlatan!

IRM

[edit on 15/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
reply to post by rajaten

We've heard this nonsense about "Disclosure" before to no avail. What makes anyone think its going to happen now ???

I listened to it. They don't speak about disclosure per say at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't see how the hell Hoagland can mention the secret space program without mentioning the most important and obvious name associated with the hypothesis: Gary McKinnon. Come on! Credit where credit is due! I smell egomania. Just forget about that strange "hacker" fellow with Asperger's syndrome...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah things like this are sometimes hard to believe...lots of disinfo out there...and whoever is putting this disinfo out really is doing a great job

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

, As far as mainstream scientist understand it one cannot create gravity waves, gravity is only produced by large masses.... a small craft can obviously not naturally generate the amount of gravity required to perform this...(nor would it be able to be pulsed or guided) The crafts are generating gravity as a byproduct of a reaction inside the craft.. you cannot base this on what you currently know.. , its like trying to prove that a computer exists to someone in the 1800s... , but gravity itself does bend space and time , we can agree with that.. is that not within the laws of physics?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I listened to it - granted, I was falling asleep by the time the last 2 videos were played, but I didn't understand much of it.

Were they saying that obama getting the peace prize and the spiral were sorta like Jesus getting baptised and the dove flying over the water and god talking out loud?

I didn't understand who this secret war was WITH or who was even fighting it.

I don't have time to listen to it again. Most of it was just rambling and I guess I just want a list of important points and be done with it.

Maybe there is so much disinformation because they have to fill up all this time to talk and talk on the radio so they have content. Really there is very little content. I'm sure someone could deliver it in 5 minutes that felt like it.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Greer seems fugazi to me for some reason. Hoagland is usually more informative/ Good audio i guess

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yep, the evidence is there and yet people don't listen. It's just like John Hogue and Nostradamus. The moron keeps reinterpreting the quatrains after he is proven wrong. He said Saddam Hussein was the antichrist, he dies and so Hogue rewrites his book and the believers simply forget the fact he was wrong while the rest of us stand around flabbergasted at how he can just move on after being proven incorrect without any signs that he cares or even acknowledges he was wrong.

A good con man simply plays to the crowd, regardless of facts. ATS is supposed to deny ignorance and yet people want to believe so badly they will overlook things when people are proven wrong or proven to be dishonest.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

But ignore all the structures that have perfect angles, ignore the fact that some of them are perfectly placed to create geometric figures and exact mathematical equations ya ignore all of that ... and do you really think that with NASAs current tech they would allow the face to be released again? very naive to think that they would. Nasa has a certain protocal and that protocal is that most of the people in the world cannot handle or would not handle something like that in one shot.. It would destroy many systems..With current tech(adobe photoshop lol) the face can easily be cleaned up, and much better then 30 years ago...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dis-no-sure!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I will listen and rate once I've heard it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

, As far as mainstream scientist understand it one cannot create gravity waves, gravity is only produced by large masses.... a small craft can obviously not naturally generate the amount of gravity required to perform this...(nor would it be able to be pulsed or guided) The crafts are generating gravity as a byproduct of a reaction inside the craft.. you cannot base this on what you currently know.. , its like trying to prove that a computer exists to someone in the 1800s... , but gravity itself does bend space and time , we can agree with that.. is that not within the laws of physics?

I bolded a part of your statement for clarity.

No we can't agree because you don't understand physics. It is not gravity that bends space, it is the bending of space by large masses that creates gravity and that distorts time. While the three are always linked it is the mass that creates gravity and it is supposedly the higgs field that gives particles mass.

As far as mainstream science is concerned gravity waves are very possible and that is why very large experiments currently exist to detect gravity waves.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

just to elaborate more , you are basing your current knowledge of creating a gravitational field by manipulating mass... this is way backwards.. in superheav elements there is a tremendous amount of energy and that energy thats locked up also includes GRAVITY.. what these crafts do has nothing to do with with current known tech.. the closest would be a form of fusion I suppose.but they bombard the element 115 and besides creating a ton of heat which gets converted to electricity gravity waves get released.. from there wave guides much like the one used in microwaves guides the wave out where it gets pulsed and directed by command...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Gravity is an effect of mass, gravity affects and distorts space\time... so are you saying gravity DOES NOT bend space\time? please elaborate..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

But ignore all the structures that have perfect angles, ignore the fact that some of them are perfectly placed to create geometric figures and exact mathematical equations ya ignore all of that ... and do you really think that with NASAs current tech they would allow the face to be released again?

Ignore the fact that those "structures" don't have perfect angles but are shadows, ignore the fact that some of them are not perfectly placed to create geometric figures but the people saying that cheat and lie, ignore the fact that statistically when a planet has literally millions of impacts you can make all sorts of shapes, ignore the fact that there are no mathematical equations unless you manipulate various aspects of those figures and ignore the fact that NASA recently released some high res pictures of the face.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

care to bring up one particular Hoagland claim and debunk it directly? you seem to be blasting hoagland in general but haven't attempted to debunk a single piece besides the face on mars... which we all know can easily be cleaned up.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join