It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
All the disclosure project has done is to take a great group of professional people who were quality witnesses and utterly discredit all of them in one fell swoop. Military pilots and ground crews, naval officers, commercial pilots, police, army, intelligence officers and many others who were sane, calm, well respected and now no one will listen to them without linking them to this con man (Greer).

It's such a terrible shame. Whether you believe that the things flying around our atmosphere are alien space craft or secret government experimental aircraft, the truth is that they seem to defy the known laws of physics and so exposing their existence is vital.

The disclosure project has set back any credibility the UFO field may have been gaining. In fact it may now be irreparably damaged.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Does anyone know about these people and are they nut jobs too or has he manipulated these people for his own hoax? I watch 20 of them on youtube. Some looked like they still had their noggin on and some were quite frankly out there by pluto.

A lot of the witnesses are straight-up, credible guys. Buried amongst them...are 100% BS merchants with no history. Greer never vetted any witnesses and he's never vetted any evidence. It means he can evade responsibility.

He's claimed to have 'debriefed' senior military and intelligence staff and has no proof. In fact one guy publicly released a signed affidavit denying that Greer had debriefed him. Greer spins 'Hello' into a debriefing. If you see a name on Disclosure Project...google it and add hoax. If they're legit, the search will be a blank.

As a practice...try googling Cliford Stone or Sgt Wolf

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Greer is a con man, he practices all of the techniques a good con man uses. He has taken a small movement, promised them everything they want, gotten himself a level of credibility and then exploited all of that to make a good chunk of money.

It's so sad that he has discredited so many good iwtnesses along the way.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
All the disclosure project has done is to take a great group of professional people who were quality witnesses and utterly discredit all of them in one fell swoop. Military pilots and ground crews, naval officers, commercial pilots, police, army, intelligence officers and many others who were sane, calm, well respected and now no one will listen to them without linking them to this con man (Greer).

It's such a terrible shame. Whether you believe that the things flying around our atmosphere are alien space craft or secret government experimental aircraft, the truth is that they seem to defy the known laws of physics and so exposing their existence is vital.

The disclosure project has set back any credibility the UFO field may have been gaining. In fact it may now be irreparably damaged.

As soon as these people (Hoagland, Wilcock, Greer, Streiber, Lear, Icke etc) got to celebrity status, everything changed.

To a degree, they should go out there and tell people what they (THINK they) know. But to hold lectures, make every radio show and hop around from city to country as if they were doing some world tour like some rock-n-roll star...... is a whole other agenda!

"Words" are free. Why is it they need to make money? Don't they have day-jobs? Isn't their mission to inform (and to some degree SAVE) mankind and pop the PTB's bubble?

These people get paid to be on these radio shows. They don't just go on there, free....as a service to others to spread the word.
Oh no!
They get paid and............they exploit one another's books.

This whole little UFO-money-making community has set back UFOlogy ten-fold!

Moral to the story? Seek and find your OWN truth. Do not wait to be told anything!!! Look where that's gotten mankind the last 6000 years!!!!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

He's claimed to have 'debriefed' senior military and intelligence staff and has no proof. In fact one guy publicly released a signed affidavit denying that Greer had debriefed him. Greer spins 'Hello' into a debriefing. If you see a name on Disclosure Project...google it and add hoax. If they're legit, the search will be a blank.

This is the terse letter from Woolsey to Greer that you mention above. Those interested may wish to download it for posterity.

Sorry for the size.

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
didn't david wilcock say that there was going to be Disclosure soon like months ago thats what his inside source said

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I entirely agree. He's made much of what he touches disreputable or suspicious. I know people suspect he's achieved it by being connected to Intelligence...I honestly think he's caused all this damage by being himself and seeking to exploit people for selfish reasons. It's a damned shame.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Kick hoax butt IRM and never be daunted!!!

You're allowed a rest, but there's more of them than us so keep coming back

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Say what you will about Greer, BUT, in the Disclosure Project both 9/11 and the War on Terror were disclosed, at least 1-2 years before the event. Secondly, to discount Greer, you are also discounting every contributor to the Disclosure Project which is blatently unfair considering the personal risks many of them took to disclose what they knew.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I linked to that letter in one of my earlier posts, InfaRedMan. Hardcore Greerians will simply ignore it or disregard it as "disinfo", I'm sure!

I think it has been well and truly established that Greer is the skid mark on the underpants of UFOlogy. The sooner he is cleansed off, the better!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by donkey77
didn't david wilcock say that there was going to be Disclosure soon like months ago thats what his inside source said

.................so what does that tell you?

As the old saying goes: The only thing for certain is, death and taxes.

Anyone proclaiming anything more than that, has a hidden agenda.

Truth is: There are many UFOs.
Truth is: People (me) are (have) being (been) abducted.
Truth is: No one knows the source.

Is all or some from off-world intelligences?
Is all or most of this, Black OP projects?
Is all or some of this, mind control (from HAARP etc)?

We just don't know.
Those who claim they know should automatically get dumped in the 'cult' bin!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63

Say what you will about Greer, BUT, in the Disclosure Project both 9/11 and the War on Terror were disclosed, at least 1-2 years before the event.

I may be missing something here but are you implying that Greer knew about 9/11 before it took place? This itself suggests he could have saved thousands of lives but chose not to! Not very good credentials for a man who espouses "peace and love."

Secondly, to discount Greer, you are also discounting every contributor to the Disclosure Project which is blatently unfair considering the personal risks many of them took to disclose what they knew.

Not at all. The people who came forward for the initial disclosure were victims of Greer in the same way that people who support him today are.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I linked to that letter in one of my earlier posts, InfaRedMan. Hardcore Greerians will simply ignore it or disregard it as "disinfo", I'm sure!

I think it has been well and truly established that Greer is the skid mark on the underpants of UFOlogy. The sooner he is cleansed off, the better!

My apologies! I must have missed it mate.

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by atlasastro

Some years ago he was involved in the Rockefeller Briefing Document (best available evidence) to the point he suggested some good cases to include. When the document was completed, Greer took a copy, changed the cover, attributed it to himself and a 'project starlight team' and then added copywrite and tried to sell it as his own.

The late UFO researcher Dick Hall had his attorney instruct Greer to cease and desist such 'piracy.' Other researchers who were involved were Albert Huneeus and Don Berliner.

Is this the fiasco that you were referring to Kandinsky?

www.nhne.com...

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Say what you will about Greer, BUT, in the Disclosure Project both 9/11 and the War on Terror were disclosed, at least 1-2 years before the event. Secondly, to discount Greer, you are also discounting every contributor to the Disclosure Project which is blatently unfair considering the personal risks many of them took to disclose what they knew.

What utter nonsense. Please provide evidence for these statements of yours. As far as i can recall the disclosure project made vague references to terror attacks, as did others, including random nut jobs on the internet. I could make you a prediction right now and if i keep it vague enough i can claim to be correct when something happens.

As for your idea that discounting the discolsure project is to discount the witnesses, well that is a false argument. Check above, i and others have said how it is a shame that good witnesses have had their reputations damaged by this egotistical con man. To try and say that discounting Greer is like discounting all of the contributers is like saying that discounting Geroge w Bush is to discount the american people.

The two are not the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

No apology necessary, mate. It's better that you've put it on display

It's just odd how these people who enthuse over Greer fail to respond to the presented evidence such as the letter, such as the moth, such as the joshua tree branch et al.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
As a 20+ year listener of C2C - - - I want to believe.

Unfortunately - - there's no credibility.

There may have been a shred at one time - - - but both are now like the has been actor doing info commercials.

Congratulations!

You've successfully escape falling into the trap of: "I want to believe so badly that I'll automatically trust everyone who agrees with my pre-conceived beliefs"

Seriously, more people need to do what you did and realize that the #1 game of a con man is to gain his mark's trust by saying things that he knows the mark agrees with -- i.e., a con man (short for "confidence man") gains your original trust by telling you EXACTLY what you want to hear.

I'm glad you've seen that.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't know about greer but Hoaglands been right on the money... I doubt most of you claiming his a hoax have read any of his books or really looked into his claims...But I don't think the ex minister of defense of canada would make the same claim also if there wasn't some truth... Sererously allot of you need to pull your heads of the sand and start realizing theres a much more going on then what you can see with your eyes and ears..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

anyone who understands how they operate will know that they do not bend the laws of physics, in fact they completely obey it.. Essentially they are supposed to create a gravity bubble around the craft and pulsate gravity waves to the ground and another one in the direction thats its traveling creating a black hole of sorts that the craft gets constantly pulled to.. Speed is controlled by the speed of the pulse, hence this is why you see ufos with pulsating lights( you didn't think they were landing lights now lol) essentially in this bubble inertia has no effect and they can travel at nearly unlimited speeds taking 90 degree angles with no effect on the ship and its occupents,.. furthermore when the craft needs to travel to lets say mars or another solar system it triangulates all gravity waveguides to its destination...shuts off pulse mode fully turning it on and compresses space\time between craft and its destination... essentially warping itself there......I want one

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

This is i think one of the biggest problems with the Ufology community. Many of us will swallow any old rubbish that is spoon fed to us and if it is drenched in conspiracy and sounds fantastic, despite having zero evience then all the better! It just utterly destroys any credibility the field has and lets face it, Ufology isn't very credible as it is. Even the skeptical Ufologists are seen as nuts (despite the fact they are applying the scientific methodology, requiring evidence).

People like Greer make me wonder why anyone should bother leading an honest life. It would be so very easy to latch on to a niche group and exploit them for money, hell it would be easy to do it to any group that is so full of hope and acceptance.

But con men don't have any kind of moral compass and Greer is most certainly one of these people. I have spent years reading about con men, i find them fascinating simply because the crimes span from deeply stupid to highly intelligent. Greer is i think somewhere in the middle.

Promise the mark everything they dream of and they will shower you in gifts. The classic problem is that at some point the mark doesn't get what they want and so you have to move on and con someone else. With the UFO community you can just tell them that the powers that be are hiding the evidence or just keep telling people disclosure is near and they'll keep swallowing the lie.

I'm not sure if i am angry or sad when it comes to Greer.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join