It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

In regards to disclosure, its coming and there is nothing that anybody on this planet can do about it. Disclosure in the sense of our government telling us about their lies and deception is not going to happen I assure you, instead disclosure has been taken out of their hands and now they are trying to minimise the impact of it worldwide.

I agree with you quite a bit on that. I think the whole delay is due to our government having to come up with some explanations for their actions. If abductions have, indeed, happened and the government failed to be truthful about the visits of ET's on this planet, how are they going to explain their failure to protect the public, let alone the fact they've called these people liars.

No disclosure where the government is the only source of information can be taken at face value, especially not with the crew we've got in there now. They have let this go on too long...now they're screwed. People will be outraged.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The sad thing is, people are always going to believe people like Greer and Hoagland, so they will always make alot of money from basically revealing nothing! People wonder why this subject is such a joke.Well, its because people believe crap like this. Its people like this that bring the ufo subject down.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This thread exemplifies exactly why I'm starting to walk away from UFOlogy. It seems pointless to have adult discussions with those who have willingly traded any critical thinking skills they may have possessed for a little pinch of fantasy.

Now we have people calling out 'HATER'. Is this the equivalent of anti-semite for UFOlogy? Are people trying to use this term with the intention of shutting down any critical thinking?

Apparently it seems many of you would prefer charlatans be ruining UFOlogy into the foreseeable future and that's a tragedy. People want to be lied to... they want to believe the lies because that's how they wish the world was. Well I'm here to tell you that no amount of wishing and pretending is going to change this world into what you want it to be. It is what it is! It's time you all grew up and stopped perpetuating this BS like a cancer.

The faux New Aged movement has hijacked this field of study and if UFOlogy wasn't totally knackered up to this point, it certainly is now.

Stick a fork in me... I'm done!

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Oh how nice. Disclosure is coming............ again.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Greer fronts an number of groups.
CSETI.- Where you can become an ambassador to the Universe.
Disclosure Project.- Where you can hear Greer repeatedly disclose the projected dislosure of the disclosure project.
SEAS: Space Energy Access Systems, in 2001.

A very talented team of individuals intent on introducing free energy technology to the marketplace. Working with numerous inventors. Strong security measures.
freeenergynews.com...
AERO, which is the Advanced Energy Research Organization founded by Greer in 2007.
The website domain it was on has recently expired but it was previously www.aero2012.com.

www.aero2012.com...

The idea Greer presented for AERO was to appeal to inventors and researchers in order to develop and protect new technologies that would replace our fossil fuel society. Noble? Yes. Innovative? Sure.
On the surface. You can see forum pages still around today of AERO and the "intentions" or what I call the "sales pitch" that they floated around.
www.zpenergy.com...

AERO and its core leadership have a 12 year track record of taking on very controversial, suppressed areas of knowledge, and credibly moving them into the public arena of support and disclosure (see www.DisclosureProject.org).

With literally millions of people who follow the work of AERO and our CEO, Dr. Steven M. Greer, AERO is a company that can quickly bring a billion watt spotlight to a new technology,...........

And we have world class manufacturing support in the US and elsewhere who stand ready to mass- produce any viable new system brought to them by AERO.

The average - even the exceptional - inventor simply cannot marshal the enormous power, public support, political support, clout and protective services needed to successfully move an over-unity system from prototype to the world market.

What have they produced or even put into production?
Nothing in 3 years.

Greer then set up the Orion project that he got private investors to put money into in order to develop projects from AERO( a company that does not even maintain its domain name and has yet to show that is has any innovative or new technology or energy alternatives).

Orion project is the same as SEAS and it is the Same as AERO.

Greer will constantly move the names around of his fraudulent "Energy" companies because he has to constantly reel in new fish or "investors" as Greer likes to call them.

For the Past 10 years Greer has claimed to have inventors and technology, working models of alternative and new energy ready to disclose.

In all that time the only New thing Greer Presents is another Energy Company.
SEAS, AERO, ORION projects.
Scams.

To the thread OP, do some research please.
www.phact.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
This thread exemplifies exactly why I'm starting to walk away from UFOlogy. It seems pointless to have adult discussions with those who have willingly traded any critical thinking skills they may have possessed for a little pinch of fantasy.

Now we have people calling out 'HATER'. Is this the equivalent of anti-semite for UFOlogy? Are people trying to use this term with the intention of shutting down any critical thinking?

I see your government agency has trained you well InfaRedMan, thats right walk away because you can't get through to the people that worship these charlatans. There is no place for critical thinking when it comes to Greer you should no this by now. You disinfo agent you

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Apparently it seems many of you would prefer charlatans be ruining UFOlogy into the foreseeable future and that's a tragedy. People want to be lied to... they want to believe the lies because that's how they wish the world was. Well I'm here to tell you that no amount of wishing and pretending is going to change this world into what you want it to be. It is what it is! It's time you all grew up and stopped perpetuating this BS like a cancer.

The faux New Aged movement has hijacked this field of study and if UFOlogy wasn't totally knackered up to this point, it certainly is now.

Stick a fork in me... I'm done!

IRM

Excellent post. Thats how i feel about the subject at the moment. Too many people believing eveything they here. And the reason why they believe everything they here because they know the world is in a dark place, and thats why they want this too be true. People like greer feed on these people, and thats how he has made so much money. When are people going to wake up and realise that disclosure is not going to happen through these people.

Put it this way. Either way, greer will come out of this smelling of roses. He has made all this money, and can look forward to a life with no money worries, while people stuggle with there same old lives, same old jobs, hoping for a change.

Wake up people!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
The sad thing is, people are always going to believe people like Greer and Hoagland, so they will always make alot of money from basically revealing nothing! People wonder why this subject is such a joke.Well, its because people believe crap like this. Its people like this that bring the ufo subject down.

Amen...star for you!

Whenever I hear the word "disclosure" on this site I know I'll witness the "grade school mentality" ATS'ers doing their song and dance reciting their montra "Oh boy, Oh boy, Goody Goody".

Disclosure brings a giant YAWN to my face. Sorry, but disclosure was organized and presented NINE YEARS AGO!!!! Nothing happened, folks. NOTHING.

So, what if they really do have disclosure and the disclosure is, "Ain't no such thing as aliens." Woooah, what a thought!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
reply to post by NightGypsy

...and you get an F on your final for "Insight 101".

I assure you that I am not MMN. I am someone who has been around for a while, and I notice everything, and I can clearly see the good vs. evil here.

Greer and Hoagland are evil conartists looking for a quick buck. MMN, and a few others on this topic like Chadwickus, and Kizzzy, etc., are actually doing a good deed by telling the unknowing here that they should be aware of the evil playing out in front of them.

I can not sit here and watch them being treated like crap for HELPING ATS MEMBERS, and future researchers of this subject. I would much rather congratulate them and give them encouragement like they deserve. I would join them, but I am not in a position anymore to do so. My time is limited.

If you want to support evil conartists who lie and falsify data to sell books and DVD's to the unknowning, just understand that your time will come. Just like the conartists, you are building a temple made of wood on a sand foundation. As your temple sinks into the sand, it will be tested by fire and it will burn to ash.

Greer and Hoagland have been tested by fire, and they have been reduced to ash many times. Yet they still keep rebuilding because of people like you. You are jumping into the fire with them if you trust them and support them.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

You see your questioning the UFO religion, I asked for specific proof many weeks ago and it wasn't there. So we're dealing with the New UFO blind faith. Question anything and they fear that this will leave them with nothing to hold on to to justify and give meaning.

So just tell them that their Alien Gods will arrive any day and punish the big bad evil oppresive government. Amen

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They just want to sell conference tickets. Truth will cône from people without financial interests.

This is like the end of time. Announced so many times, it has lost all values.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I will not even waste my time watching the attached video. Aliens have never been here. There is no "war". The guy is just another attention seeker creating fictional #e to wow the enthusiasts and gullibles.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I guess it worked, page 12 and still not a single bit of on-topic discussion.

I wonder how many gullible people were saved today.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I've thought for a while that he's basically an opportunist. A bit like a niche predator. He's making money through the CSETI front and working the free energy angle through all of his ventures. Free energy is one of the greatest 20th Century hoaxes and thrives in the internets. No wonder Greer is in that area. At the same time, I wonder if he's deliberately fishing for any new technologies? Like I said...opportunist.

Some years ago he was involved in the Rockefeller Briefing Document (best available evidence) to the point he suggested some good cases to include. When the document was completed, Greer took a copy, changed the cover, attributed it to himself and a 'project starlight team' and then added copywrite and tried to sell it as his own.

The late UFO researcher Dick Hall had his attorney instruct Greer to cease and desist such 'piracy.' Other researchers who were involved were Albert Huneeus and Don Berliner. In interview (Paracast and Strange Days Indeed) they both attest to the fact that Greer had almost nothing to do with the documents and have since refused to work with him again. There's a suspicion that he saw the Briefing Document as an opportunity and took it. Unsurprisingly, within a couple of years, he had his own version and was hosting the Disclosure Project.

It seems that people who have worked with, or supported Greer have been left with a bad taste in their mouths. If some poor guy comes up with an efficient energy theory, it's reasonable to assume that Greer will screw him over for it. Whether % cut, copyright theft or patent lodging...opportunities will be taken...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for replying to my post.

You raise some great points and I do not doubt that Greer would indeed hope to get his hands on naive independent inventors and any technology they may be developing.

The man has many angles going. In the OP's video case, it is Greer appealing to those that have a "faith" in ET existence and then constructing his pitch and an organization that appeals to this "faith", just the same as he does with is "Energy" companies.
But this is not new or innovative. Greer is up there with L. Ron Hubbard in that he knows "religion is where the money is".

Thanks again for replying.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thank you for replying to my post.

Not at all. You posted one of the most important posts in this thread and I hope it gets noticed. Last year, Reality Uncovered suggested that they were on Greer's tail. The companies you posted are likely to be the the trail they follow.

Likewise, a guy investigated David Icke's money trail and discovered tax-free offshore accounts, charity-fronts and his investment company is linked to companies receiving donations from the Rockefeller Foundation. Who'd care right? It wouldn't matter at all if he hadn't made his living from accusing the people who do the same thing pedophiles, murderers, reptilians and satanists.

People really need to look carefully.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I feel bad for the OP, he was very clear in what he wanted in this thread (and it was an interesting topic too) and all he got was derailers and bashing. There were better ways to express opinions that Greer was a hoaxer than to just bull rush the topic with a self proclaimed "Hoax hate" stamp and to claim the topic changed, dead and burried.

Also why did I read through 6 pages of literally the same posts. Im not kidding. There was no new information expressed in 6 pages...thats just silly.

Any way I am all for disclosure however you have to question why is it being disclosed? Out of the goodness of TPTB's hearts? If there is a reason to disclose it will only be for self motivated purposes and/or to enact or further a plan in motion. The only way I would accept disclosure is if aliens them selves come down and by-pass the government

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I say this to the followers of Greer, he is a false profit, and no i haven't misspelt profit, i did it intentionally. When the disclosure project started many of us respected how it seemed to be reputable, how Greer seemed to be going about things in a careful and considered manner. Then it all went wrong.

Suddenly he was talking about his third eye, the life force within us all, the ability to contact ET's by thinking hard, remote viewing and all of the other rubbish that helps to discredit the field of ufology. At the same time he seemed to be profitting rather nicely off of his followers.

I understand people need to make money but with all of the rubbish Greer now spouts i have lost every microgram of respect i had for the man and i hold his predictions in the same regard as the ramblings of a drunken schizophrenic.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I never thought I had a problem with these two men before but after listening to their cockiness just now, I think I've changed my mind.

How many times did Greer say "what people don't understand is....." ??

How does he know what we do and don't understand? He's acting like his sitting on this all-knowing throne!

And they BOTH seem to know what the recent crop circles mean. And the Norway Spiral meant. And how ET travels. And what 2012 is all about......etc.

I don't know. I respect those who remain humble and admit, we just don't know for sure rather then spewing their opinions as if it were the complete and only truth. This is how religions and cults started and........fail!

Very disappointing!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I got lost with this thread after page 4.
I've had my thoughts about greer being a nut case so I haven't read much on him.

my novice question with greer is he claims to have 400 top officials/people who will testify to a grand jury on Alien UFO's.
Does anyone know about these people and are they nut jobs too or has he manipulated these people for his own hoax? I watch 20 of them on youtube. Some looked like they still had their noggin on and some were quite frankly out there by pluto.

That's all I want to know, what about the people greers conglomerated together for his disclosure project because right now there has been zero proof of any UFO's. He portayed having top people to rip the side right off the UFO cover up. But all we have is just fuzzy pictures, interesting folklore stories and he said she said.

I like to believe, UFO's, ghost all that stuff that will make some sort of hope of what's next after we die but so far it's nothing.

The more I try to find the more distant I become

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKnave
Any way I am all for disclosure however you have to question why is it being disclosed? Out of the goodness of TPTB's hearts? If there is a reason to disclose it will only be for self motivated purposes and/or to enact or further a plan in motion. The only way I would accept disclosure is if aliens them selves come down and by-pass the government

They do.

Read the book of Revelation. Aliens revealing themselves as being the saviour of us all will be what the Bible refers to as "The Great Deception".

Disclosure - No
Deception - Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join