It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Listen,

Perhaps you need to listen to some of the more switched on members here who can tell you a lot about Greer & Hoagland, two of the biggest snake oil salesman in UFOlogy.

think,

Think seriously about what they tell you!

Learn.

Learn from those people

Awaken to the hidden agenda and the truths

Awaken to the fact that Greer & Hoagland are duping you and you are helping to spread their lies. There's your truth!

When on Earth is this going to stop?

IRM

[edit on 15/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
THREAD NOTICE.

Please return to the topic of the thread. Do not attack fellow members. Civility and decorum are required.

All off topic posts past this notice will be removed. Thank you for understanding.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42
[more

Just keep that in mind as you ask this member for any advice or information.

Hi, PsychoX42,

"Advice" . . . LOL...

No, my inquiry to MMN is to see if he is like so many others who jump on the "Greer is a con" bandwagon, yet never want to address the rest of the people who've aligned themselves with Greer's organizatio--people who, at face value, should be considered credible.

Sorry, but those with MMN's opinions of Greer can go on all they want about him, but if I'm around to witness it, they're gonna have to address the entire bunch or I'm just going to assume that MMN either just likes to play games or he's doing this at "someone's" request...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Regardless of the credibility of Hoagland and Greer, it is clear that after ten pages of attacking the messenger, there has been no discussion whatsoever about the content of the interview.

It seems that nobody is allowed to even listen to it.

Good job thought police, again some gullible people were saved from loosing their money and sanity, what would the sily idiots do witout you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by PsychoX42

I'm just going to assume that MMN either just likes to play games or he's doing this at "someone's" request...

NightGypsy.....

I hope you noticed that I answered your question, albeit I hope you will excuse my brevity.....it's getting quite late here.

I stated that in my opinion.....

Greer used those people to set himself up & then he abandoned them.

In the process he damaged some people.

I also assure you I am not "playing any games" or "doing this at someone's request".

To be totally honest, I am a little disappointed that you might think that is the case.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I stumbled into this thread out of curiosity and was quickly reminded of last nights ATS radio broadcast. Make ATS what you want it to be. Certainly no one wants a board full of hoaxes, but everyone has an equal right to discuss any subject matter they want. The OP is doing nothing but sharing a video she finds interesting and wanting to discuss it. No more than that.

It has been made clear on numerous times throughout this thread that some people don't believe in Greer and Hoagland and that's fine. It has been said many times before, but the OP deserves a chance for the content of the interview to be discussed.

If the OP was asserting something sensationalistic, then debating the validity of the interview is warranted, however only opinion is sought and it is not far to stop a discussion by continually saying Greer and Hoagland are fraudsters. People can make their own minds up and make ATS be what they want it to be in an open and free environment.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

NightGypsy..... Greer used them to set himself up & then he abandoned them. In the process, he damaged some good people.

Thanks for addressing my question. Not sure what you mean by "he abandoned them," though. After all, aren't they the ones that give him credibility to carry on with this endeavor?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Greer proclaiming:

There was communication through radar detectors, a magnetometer, sounds of ET visitors running through the field-work site, craft that were briefly fully materialized and more. You don't want to miss the first hand accounts from Dr. Greer and Linda.
www.worldpuja.org...

This is the crap another member mentioned previously regarding Greer.
What a joke.

The man claims we are waiting for disclosure but he can't even get evidence of all of the above happening and we have to hear it "first hand" in interviews.
Please.

This is the only disclosing Greer does on a regular basis:
Greer's three books, "Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and Implications", "Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses", and "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" .
His most recent book and DVD, "Contact: Countdown to Transformation",.
Wow, thats alot of books on disclosure of the disclosure of the effort to disclose.

Steven Greer and the Self Promotion Project.

"Git yer tickets folks, come see a real live 'en alien. Step right up, step right up folks, deeerect from outer da space".

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I stumbled into this thread out of curiosity and was quickly reminded of last nights ATS radio broadcast. Make ATS what you want it to be. Certainly no one wants a board full of hoaxes, but everyone has an equal right to discuss any subject matter they want. The OP is doing nothing but sharing a video she finds interesting and wanting to discuss it. No more than that.

If the mods don't give you applause for that one, I will.

Glad you stumbled in.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

NightGypsy..... Greer used them to set himself up & then he abandoned them. In the process, he damaged some good people.

Thanks for addressing my question. Not sure what you mean by "he abandoned them," though. After all, aren't they the ones that give him credibility to carry on with this endeavor?

NightGypsy.....

To use a colloquialism.....

"He hung them out to dry".

I'll have to sign off now.....I'll continue this tomorrow night.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Double post edit

[edit on 15-8-2010 by rajaten]

link   
I can't believe people still take these two clowns seriously!

WAKE UP! Disclosure isn't coming.

link   
double post edit

link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
THREAD NOTICE.

Please return to the topic of the thread. Do not attack fellow members. Civility and decorum are required.

All off topic posts past this notice will be removed. Thank you for understanding.

SNAP! There is someone out there looking out for us it seems
Thankyou for your attention to this thread. Peace and love to you AshleyD.

link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
THREAD NOTICE.

SNAP! There is someone out there looking out for us it seems
Thankyou for your attention to this thread. Peace and love to you AshleyD.

There are many people working hard to bring about disclosure including this guy. This interview was recorded a week ago.

Its good to listen to them all then make up a rational and informed decision I think. Censorship of certain researchers only leads to a narrow and limited view of the bigger picture.

link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

...and you get an F on your final for "Insight 101".

I assure you that I am not MMN. I am someone who has been around for a while, and I notice everything, and I can clearly see the good vs. evil here.

Greer and Hoagland are evil conartists looking for a quick buck. MMN, and a few others on this topic like Chadwickus, and Kizzzy, etc., are actually doing a good deed by telling the unknowing here that they should be aware of the evil playing out in front of them.

I can not sit here and watch them being treated like crap for HELPING ATS MEMBERS, and future researchers of this subject. I would much rather congratulate them and give them encouragement like they deserve. I would join them, but I am not in a position anymore to do so. My time is limited.

If you want to support evil conartists who lie and falsify data to sell books and DVD's to the unknowning, just understand that your time will come. Just like the conartists, you are building a temple made of wood on a sand foundation. As your temple sinks into the sand, it will be tested by fire and it will burn to ash.

Greer and Hoagland have been tested by fire, and they have been reduced to ash many times. Yet they still keep rebuilding because of people like you. You are jumping into the fire with them if you trust them and support them.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

link   
If you have a look through my posts you will see many replies from me talking about my gut responses when a thread is posted that turns out to be a hoax or bending of the truth, let me say that this post is no exception.

I can firmly say 100% without any aprehension or conviction that Steven Greer is not I repeat not good for ufology he has never been good and stands in the way of everything that good honest people do to get the message accross that we are not alone.

My gut tells me that Steven Greer was at one time interested in getting the message across and raising the level of awareness, however, I am certain that he was bought by the same people that he was trying to expose, you see money does strange things to people and can easily change the a persons personality it is one of the most deadliest things we have in this world and so many people are swayed by it.

I can't speak for Hoagland as I don't have any particular 'gut' feeling about him. My own judgement of him based on my conscious awareness is that I have to view him with caution as he is appearing alongside 'Greer'.

People, who are reading this and don't base your own assumptions on what I say please study him yourself and see what your 'gut' tells you.

In regards to disclosure, its coming and there is nothing that anybody on this planet can do about it. Disclosure in the sense of our government telling us about their lies and deception is not going to happen I assure you, instead disclosure has been taken out of their hands and now they are trying to minimise the impact of it worldwide.

There is a change taking place and we are living in very interesting times.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Thank you. I used to read Hoaglands books years ago and I guess for nostalgia reasons I wanted to hear what he's saying today. Listening to ATS staff talk about the board last night made me think quite a bit - both how I contribute to a thread and the importance of giving others freedom to share without fear of being shot down.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I also assure you I am not "playing any games" or "doing this at someone's request". To be totally honest, I am a little disappointed that you might think that is the case.

I like brevity
so I'll never complain about that.

I don't think you're that disappointed about what I might think. I think you're using more brevity there...

Surely you can't blame me for having questions about any given member's intentions... after all, we're all behind keyboards...

I'm not intentionally trying to antagonize you...really...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Met Mr Hoagland some 15yrs ago and he was telling us all about his 'insiders' info about disclosure! UFO the new religion for the sheeple.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join