It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

HUH ??!! Well I'm a huge hoagland fan but I'm bummed this seems like propaganda

I will agree on that point as it also crossed my mind

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by 412304

..you being so single minded and void of any evidence that greer is a fraudster..

I truly recommend you look more closely into the material presented & the modus operandi of Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well how about you post some stuff in this thread instead of telling me to go look for it, you have just proved me right, you are void of evidence, everything i have seen from greer is legit and you are just using air to validate non-existent thought.

Who are you again?

MMN is one of the most intelligent and respected posters on this website. I highly recommend you lay off the "hater-ade," because the irony in all this is the fact that the only one using "air" to "validate a non-existent thought" is yourself.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok yet again... you have no evidence! dont you think if there were people there who paid $800 to do this stuff they would notice that it was a fricking butterfly?!?! and there is nothing to discredit that top picture. you just show the top picture and expect people to think its fake like you do? yet again. no proof mate. try a little bit hard, people are starting to see that your points are mute and you are backing up against the wall...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ok yet again... you have no evidence! dont you think if there were people there who paid $800 to do this stuff they would notice that it was a fricking butterfly?!?! and there is nothing to discredit that top picture. you just show the top picture and expect people to think its fake like you do? yet again. no proof mate. try a little bit hard, people are starting to see that your points are mute and you are backing up against the wall...

Greer is so successful because of people like this.

I invite you to go and pay money to this man, and sit on the beach and sing koombaya with him.

---

Not to bring it back up, but I thought it was decided by the owners that all Greer topics are to be moved to the HOAX forum. Has something changed?

This thread is spinning in circles because several members, including myself, don't understand the point in discussing someone who was shown to be a repeat-hoaxer, and deemed by one of the owners to be worthy of the hoax forum. I haven't read every post in this topic, but perhaps a mod could clarify?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

MMN is one of the most intelligent and respected posters on this website.

Is that so?

If this is true I will delete my account.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And how am i the one retaining views without proof? No intelligent person makes arguments without facts and evidence, and MMN is doing exactly that.
Who am i? who does it matter who i am? i am a person who believes what Dr. Greer does is great, and i believe he should be respected for being one of the first people to organise and attempt disclosure. The only points MMN has come up with is that "hes greedy", "all he wants is money" and so on and so forth, but i dont know weather you both just woke up from a few thousand year sleep but everything has a price these days, take the ATS site for example, dont the pop up ad's annoy the crap out of you? and doesnt the owner of the site make a profit from having all these ad's? so would i be correct in saying that all the news posted by people hired by the owner is "money grabbing"?

wake up to reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Greer is a shocker.

Hoagland is just as bad…..except with different stories & less muscles!

As a 20+ year listener of C2C - - - I want to believe.

Unfortunately - - there's no credibility.

There may have been a shred at one time - - - but both are now like the has been actor doing info commercials.

And that's exactly what is so frustrating about Greer. The Disclosure project was exactly what people wanted: credible witnesses and a lot of em. Which led to incidents such as with Gary McKinnon... still ongoing and MSM reported.. I mean wth happened there? .. Have I missed the "All Disclosure project witnesses have been deemed liars" thread?

soo..

Years go by and it's hard to let go of the seeming shining beacon of truth that once seemed s bright. It's hard to give in to the fact that the man once followed evaporated and was replaced with a different Greer.

Like watching a good rock band slowly decline in quality over the years.

b

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

I have Greer's latest book, "Contact: Countdown to Transformation" where some of the CSETI members go into great detail about their experiences.

It seems clear from what I've read that they do have the tendency to go overboard. Every anomalous light or sound or even smell is assumed to be a message from or interaction with the ETs.

The infamous Moth incident is probably the best example of this.

But just because they sometimes mistake mundane things for extraterrestrial, does not mean there is nothing special going on out there either.

The CSETI members are intelligent and articulate, and again some of them are doctors, professors, biologists, military, USAF pilots etc. They claim to have seen many crafts on these expeditions, and I do not believe they are lying about that.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

With all due respect, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

There are a multitude of topics on this very site that, if you were to use the search bar, would detail specifically for you how this clown is a hoaxer.

If the owner of the site felt just to move much of his "material" into the hoax forum, a site where the owners themselves are extremely open-minded, what does that tell you?

Take a step back, pull off the rose colored glasses, and utilize the search bar.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
After I read this I don't believe anymore that Disclosure will happen. Only if some kind of global crisis will happen, so Disclosure would be not so stressful to our system:

Why is the Government Covering Up the Truth?
The Reasons Why the Government Might Have Chosen not to Disclose the ET Reality
by Grant Cameron

[edit on 15-8-2010 by sergejsh]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

MMN is one of the most intelligent and respected posters on this website.

Is that so?

If this is true I will delete my account.

Please guys, stay on subject, you can chat on u2u for personal stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is it possible that Greer is just another guy on the Intelligence Community payroll, spreading half truths to intentionally muddle the UFO community? Ironically the part of the same group that he mentions at the beginning of the interview?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm thinking you might have missed my previous reply to you.....but hey.....like I said, no problem.....

This should help you again.

My First Post In This Thread

As I also stated:

I also recommend some of the excellent work in this thread by members including (but not limitede to) Kandinsky, ImaginaryReality84, Torsion, InfaRedMan, etc...

You can also have a look in the Hoax Forum, wherein you will find a lot of material pertaining to Greer's hoaxes.

As always, I try to assist where I can.

Therefore, it's still the case that if you would like further info, if youlet me know, I will be very pleased to oblige.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Starred & Flagged !

I've listened to it and yes, they do promote big time. But SO WHAT ??

They do talk about some interesting points, one of which I only hear for the first time: A Marine One chopper being shot down during the Clinton years ?? Anyone ever heard about that?

If you haven't, I don't need no "of course not, it's all bs..." kinda reply.

Now, to be off topic like 95% of you have been in the course of this thread, I wish to give my opinion on a few things...

They make money... No but seriously, are you seriously really serious???

In my field of business, I do make conferences. Do I charge what a newbie charges ? I'd be an idiot if I did. 30 years experience has a price.

If they were unknown wannabees from around the corner, yeah, it'd be fraud. Experience and knowledge has a price. Yes, it does.

Another thing. Greer, Hoagland, Icke, lear, Gordon, Aldrin, Mitchell, Lazar, Maussan, Ryan, Cassidy and others...do they hold 100% of the truth? Any of them? Of course not. But they do something none of you do, or me for that matter : They take center stage and bring others forward. So we can all learn something.

If it isn't useful, then what is this A&U Forum all about? If we are going to discredit everyone that shows a picture, a video, an opinion, an idea, and shove them all to HOAX...what's the point?

As it's going now, one can almost find more answers in the Gray Area or the P, P&M Board...

Hoagland and Greer did talk about awareness, metaphysics and other interesting topics. You would know if you had taken a little bit more time listening to the audio, and a little less time proving that they are hoaxers.

Rant over.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You really think i want to use the search bar and sift through dozens of threads that you and your MMN mate and other ridiculous skeptics who just want or need something to debunk so they look smarter then everyone else have populated with outrageous claims and air filled evidence? i dont think so mate, i may as well go and watch a movie titled "How to be a good skeptic" written by the american government and george bush senior and junior, and funded by every big corporation that exists.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What is a shame is this continual, perpetual talk of warfare in this video, and cosmic war at that, and of "elites" until my heart hurts. We have to grow up, pyramids, El, Ra, Zeus, Quetzcoatlz, fame, fortune, wealth and power, wars, murder, lack of love, and everyone reduced to becoming themselves, which is their infinite roll of life, which is what we do in this school/duality system, and then supporters, fans of "idols" and supporters of murder. Supporters of idols instead of becoming ourselves and love and equality as we are meant to.

Its all a digital interactive hologram, and we don't go home, not us, not the bigger cosmic fish, no one, until we wake up and realize that there is a Beyond, a place where the input signal, the broadcast comes from, time is an illusion, its a program in our mind based on the star, this dvd system.

Equality, profound, and love, profound is what it takes to go home, and there are no idols, in infinity which is boundless, there cannot be a One, for that would be a limit, there is only all of us, the Infinite Many In One.

Time to shine our lights. Disclosure is part of this. But could you imagine writing out of love for your brothers to all these leaders and those who would call themselves "elites" to think of what is outside this DVD player for once, being master of the known digital system/school is not a prize at all, and we all do make it home, some faster, some take the long way.

Its best they face the things they've done to their brothers and sisters while in this life, than out of it.

So you want to get into some hyperdiminsional physics? Try the holographic universe and the nature of infinity on for size, for in an infniity, can anything including you be finite? IF you're infinite roll of film there are many clips of you. Your Future/Higher Self is in the Beyond and would be Superman in this system. If you become Love, truly, and love doesnt hurt, doesnt hate, doesnt exclude. Love doesnt blame the Mexicans, or see borders, nor would it send refugees back. Love loves each person, even the ones in jail as if they were their only child. Period. Period. Period. And, if you become love and equality, do not think that your teacher will give you a harsh duality, lower grade test, such as fascist leaders, wars, or comets, and meteors. No 11 11. If more become love, this ends.

Love not war, and lets convert the ones who try to be our leaders and elites, they need our love.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by rajaten

Starred & Flagged !

I've listened to it and yes, they do promote big time. But SO WHAT ??

They do talk about some interesting points, one of which I only hear for the first time: A Marine One chopper being shot down during the Clinton years ?? Anyone ever heard about that?

If you haven't, I don't need no "of course not, it's all bs..." kinda reply.

Now, to be off topic like 95% of you have been in the course of this thread, I wish to give my opinion on a few things...

They make money... No but seriously, are you seriously really serious???

In my field of business, I do make conferences. Do I charge what a newbie charges ? I'd be an idiot if I did. 30 years experience has a price.

If they were unknown wannabees from around the corner, yeah, it'd be fraud. Experience and knowledge has a price. Yes, it does.

Another thing. Greer, Hoagland, Icke, lear, Gordon, Aldrin, Mitchell, Lazar, Maussan, Ryan, Cassidy and others...do they hold 100% of the truth? Any of them? Of course not. But they do something none of you do, or me for that matter : They take center stage and bring others forward. So we can all learn something.

If it isn't useful, then what is this A&U Forum all about? If we are going to discredit everyone that shows a picture, a video, an opinion, an idea, and shove them all to HOAX...what's the point?

As it's going now, one can almost find more answers in the Gray Area or the P, P&M Board...

Hoagland and Greer did talk about awareness, metaphysics and other interesting topics. You would know if you had taken a little bit more time listening to the audio, and a little less time proving that they are hoaxers.

Rant over.

Thankyou! someone else who is sane on this planet! you said everything i wanted to say and put it very straightforward. i dont see how anyone in this day and age can see a man who is trying so fricking hard to bring on the disclosure (something we all want!) and have the audacity to just throw him out into the HOAX catagory.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You really think i want to use the search bar and sift through dozens of threads that you and your MMN mate and other ridiculous skeptics who just want or need something to debunk so they look smarter then everyone else have populated with outrageous claims and air filled evidence? i dont think so mate, i may as well go and watch a movie titled "How to be a good skeptic" written by the american government and george bush senior and junior, and funded by every big corporation that exists.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Honestly, what's the point of coming here? I have to ask myself. I really don't know. You can't have a decent discussion because people apparently like to pull wool over their eyes.

You can't help educate people about those that seek to deceive them.

You can't learn about anything new, because 90% of the board is filled with nonsense.

I just can't escape the grand irony of it all, because it's people like yourself that wonder why UFOlogy isn't taken seriously, yet here you are, fighting for your man Mr. Greer tooth and nail, despite all the attempts aimed at educating others over his many dishonest dealings.

I can't handle coming here and dealing with simple minded morons.

Perhaps this isn't the board for me.

As a parting note, I really think you should contact Mr. Greer and let him know how far you have your own head shoved up his behind. The least he can do is give you a free "Ambassador Training."

(mods, do what you must. I don't care at this point)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well from what ive heard is that the whole discloser project by Dr. Greer was funded by the Rockefellers, so its possible that its just a huge disinformation scam to keep our eyes off the truth. Now as far as hoagland goes, he always seemed to be a straight shooter, he always based everything on facts and proof and never got to much into aliens and ufo's. I can honestly say as of late that possibly he has been bought out and added to the ranks of the huge disinformation project that been pushed upon us all to make truth and fantasy so hard to distinguish from fact or fiction.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't think Disclosure is any closer now than at any other time before. It seems like we keep hearing about it being right around the corner and yet it never materializes.

People bitching about Greer's hoaxes are not having an honest discussion in my opinion unless they bring up his bout with skin cancer along with the fight 3 others had at the same time (2 of whom were fighting for disclosure and died one a New Mexico Congressman, the 3rd being Greer's dog).

The skin cancer incident cannot be swept under the rug, it is a crucial piece of evidence.

The CIA has already admitted in open testimony before Congress that they have a dart gun that fires a poisonous dart that dissolves upon hitting the target and mimics a heart attack.

Do you honestly think the CIA has only one method of murdering people and making it look like death by natural causes?

William Colby the former CIA director who died a few days before he was supposed to meet Greer and give Greer an energy producing device based on unknown physics reportedly had a heart attack that caused his death.

The official story of Colby's death is that he went canoeing in the middle of the night in stormy weather, leaving the lights, TV, PC, and coffee maker on, as well as leaving the door open. His official cause of death was drowning as a result of having a heart attack and falling out of his canoe.

No detractor of Greer can ignore this evidence and present an honest argument of Greer being a hoaxer.

If you received death threats and then along with a couple others came down with skin cancer would you be willing to discredit yourself in order to keep your life? Many if not most would.

I think Greer sold out, like Ning Li of AC Gravity sold out. The PTB offer you a load of money and make you an offer you can't refuse. If you refuse they threaten to kill you, you still refuse, they start making good on that threat. I think at that point Greer caved, took the money (started the commune with aliens scam) and the PTB decided that was enough, he was discredited and they didn't need to give Greer more cancer or give him a faux heart attack with their poison.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join