It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Some funny, and some interesting replies.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll.....

Did you notice my post about the Maussan / Harris hoax?

As Chadwickus would say.....

"Comedy Gold"!

More Maussan BS!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I also deal in facts, and not claims. The things I have presented are facts, and, from One who is in a better position to know. My species has been traveling the stars for something on the order of 60 million of your years. I feel that my people, culture should know a couple of things.

Proof? That's really quite simple.

Oh, how'd you enjoy the vast deaths that you must have written about from the last few galactic cannibalisms and collisions in those 60 million years? Do explain. How do you keep a nation going when only a small selection of planets in our galactic viability ring exist? Do you terraform? How do you terraform carbon planets? How do you manage to live for 60 million years when such a nation requires fuel for that amount of time? How do you help Silo-benzene or dextro dna? How do you even talk with Methane based life?

Do you have any explanation or proof to your claims?

Yes, I've heard and seen the kinds of things Crows can, and, do do. They are truly amazing. It is however, also true that they don't use advanced tools, and have no, even moderately, advanced technologies.

That would have to do with the fact that 6 foot giants rule this world. Do you know why there is no silobenze dna or any other type of DNA or life? because ours dominated. Do you know why oxygen resistant life survived? because plants killed off ones there were not.

When something evolves a new stepping stone, it suppresses anything else from getting there.

But take away humans? Give crows a few million years and they would dominate.

Yes, humanoids have large brains. But then, so does that machine in front of you. The computers we had back in the 70's could not do what computers of today can. The reason: 70's era computers were 8 bit systems, today we have 64 bit machines. To make this leap inprocessing ability required the use of greater space. The same holds true for biological processors.

Incorrect. Computers got smaller, not larger. To this logic large brained species are inefficient and poor quality. Micro brained species are better.

Hell, do you know why Einstein was smart? He was missing parts of his brain that obstructed neuron pathways. His brain was technically a bit smaller. The compactness made it work faster. It was wider however! Bit not larger than an average human brain.

Peoples with religion and culture are more likely to develop a sense of honor, a sense of right and wrong. Evolving a large brain and thus the more advanced concepts may help prevent some large brained species from initiating your extinction. It is a fact, that those who don't play nice, are driven off or killed, thus these traits are actually a good thing, even if they require greater processing power. Also, more nerotransmitters would require more receptors, this would neccessarily lead to a larger brain. Etharzi od Oma

And when they don't, they don't give a crap about honor. They take what they need and what they want. They consume. They live on. The only thing honor is good for is slowing you down. In war, the least honorable wins.

More neurotransmitters would require more receptors. But this would lead to larger neurons, not a larger brain. This is evident by crows, which have more than humans, but do not have a larger brain.

Thank you, good sir, for a fine conversation. But I actually have been educated in these fields. So if you are an alien, where is your superior intelligence and facts?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Gorman91

Anyone can claim to be an ET. But you have to prove it. I could prove it because I've studied science enough to know how to build a warp drive. But I'm not an ET. I just learned my math.

How does knowing how to build a warp drive prove anyone to be an alien? Besides, proof, it seems, in in the eye of the beholder. I've presented my evidence, and in time I will present more.

I find it funny that every technology ETs have ever been shown to have are never more than the speculations of that time period. Aliens of the 1950s never had boson-condensate compressors to create gravity, or gluon bombs, or antimatter. But once they are discovered, suddenly aliens have it.

Why would One want to use a boson-condensate compressor to create artificial gravity? There are much easier, practical, and real methods to do that.

Terrestrial science has even been able to create your basic warpdrive, and it doesn't require exotic technology. Granted the warp factor is very low, but ...

There are even people working on the theory behing creating traversable wormholes, and tachyon systems. So, it seems that ET isn't the only one with exotic technologies.

Etharzi od Oma

Do you have any evidence at all for your claims?

Why is it we always have to wait a little longer for proof to be revealed?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Correct, current technologies allow for gravity manipulation. But this is not exotic. I am talking about regular good old compressing hydrogens into a superfluid and then blasting them with neutrons to generate more gluons in order to create a very dense item, and then spinning it into an ergo sphere.

And the warp yield is low. Maybe the gravity of a few years. You're better off using lasers to splice and dice space time into whirlpools and generate an ergosphere around an event horizon which amplifies given speed, enabling a very more efficient method of warp drive.

Why would you use bosons though? Because it's easier. A crap tone easier.

Also, you did not answer my question. Why weren't these things knowns about in alien contacts until their discovery.

Even better, why do YOU know of nothing beyond this?

Why don't YOU talk about using carbon tubes in magnetic tubes with a laser shot through knocking off electrons, effectively creating an electron vacuum and limitless energy?

reply to post by Argyll

Because someone has to discover it so he knows what he's talking about.

Hell if I wanted to pretend to be an alien it would be so bloody easy.

Hell at least I have a cool space ship!

a.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Argyll

Argyll.....

Did you notice my post about the Maussan / Harris hoax?

As Chadwickus would say.....

"Comedy Gold"!

More Maussan BS!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Noted and filed

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow
First they have to look like us. Then they have to adapt their new look/build/transformation whatever changes they have done to themselves, to comply with our environment, weather, climate, air, gravity, etc... Lastly they have to know our languages, culture and religion. I don't know dolphin could live in a desert without water although they breath oxygen.

or

They are human from another earth. Therefore walking among men in this planet is just a piece of cake without detection.

The possibilities are endless when What IF question being raised.

John Carpenters Village of the Dammed
www.imdb.com...

Was Jesus was a Hybrid !!! AB Negative and the best Blood type for space travel

This is Interesting
RH-Negative Blood and the Reptilian Connection
memes.org...
so was Thor
so was Perseus
so was Hercules
so was ....

who knows did we really come from Adam and Eve ? all kind of different races with different traits and different types of blood ! and why is that ?
anyone willing to answer that one ! i would love to hear ! is all a Mutation ?
some say about the the Differences about the white and black race because of the Environment & Climates if that is true what about the dark skin brown people like Native American Eskimo to and Pre Columbian South American ? and in between ? and i will not go into the City Ruins in Mexico and South America as that in itself is way to Complex to explain
for the WHY Question Game...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

How the f**k did you do blood tests on Thor, Perseus, and Hercules?

Really?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This sounds like the plot from that movie from 1988, "They Live", where some guy wears a special kind of glasses and then he can see aliens, who are predominantly the leaders of the world.

Anyway, as for the Pyramids, I'm fairly positive that the Egyptians would be able to construct a ramp that wraps around the pyramids at about a 15º angle up to the top of the pyramid so that they could haul the giant stones and put them in place, then demolish the ramp. The Egyptians had a very good understanding of the stars and this could explain why the pyramids are almost perfectly aligned.

If aliens build the pyramids, I'm pretty sure they would have used something better than stone. The pyramids would probably look more like the buildings of Los Angeles in 2010 in the movie "Blade Runner", dir. by Ridley Scott, with Harrison Ford.

Not to mention that there would be overwhelming evidence of extra-terrestrial beings being drawn out in Hieroglyphs--instead, mostly what we see are Pharaohs, depictions of sacrifices, snakes, and the sun god Ra.

Pyramids, given enough manpower, would be relatively easy to build. The structure itself is almost impossible to topple over, unless you...fired missiles at it or something. A very large base, coming to a very small capstone at the top. A very stable structure, and much easier to build, than say....skyscrapers.

If aliens existed and landed on Earth, don't you think they would at least have built more impressive looking pyramids, or even better structures? If they were able to perfect interstellar travel, I'm sure that they could have (and would have) built more impressive structures. Either that, or they would have just taken over Earth and killed everyone since we were so primitive at the time. Why would they bother to build monuments and homes for Kings instead of just taking over the entire planet? If they were so technologically advanced, they could have colonized the entire planet to look like something out of the Star Wars, like the planet Coruscant, with flying cars and gigantic skyscrapers taking over the entire globe. Why would they bother to slowly infiltrate the human race and try to blend in when they could have taken the entire planet by force thousands of years ago in the blink of an eye?

If I was from a different planet, and I came here during the stone ages with a gigantic fleet of my fellow alien men, and we had superior technology, the Earth would look like a perfect opportunity to take it over right then and there, not build some ancient and old looking pyramid structures and blend in with the humans, a la "Avatar". That idea sounds completely ludicrous and stupid.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

No the last vestiges of humanity still live in the Himalayas.

Try LA, Chicago or New York.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Are there ETs walking among us?

um. that is a good question.

ATSers can be funny,
ET

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerdurden89

Pyramids had internal ramps.

frogsmoke.com...

I've actually taken a course in these matters. The ancient wonders of the world are most amazing. I went down a bunch of them here. Just read the thread. Everyone was pretty epic in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

compressing hydrogens

I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Leaving soon? All sparring aside, I hope your health is ok Anthra!

IRM

Thank you for the note of concern. Actually my health is good, as far as I know. As I have said before I see a human doctor on a regular basis, actually several of different types ... Anyway the only concern my MD has is my weight. The issue there is that I'm a software engineer, and so sit quite a lot. Thankfully, my Wolf gets be out from behind the computer a few times a day, and "walks" for her are almost always 30 min or more.

Get yourself a Recumbant Exercise Machine Anthra, they are very handy and you can use a laptop while exercising.......but then I work from home.

A point missed by many is that alot of the ET's are souls.......Some of you MMN for instance could be off world souls with amnesia. The human form for all you know could be a school, a prison or a reward for services rendered. No-one knows......unless you have tapped into that lost information Regression

You get the idea?
Then there are those that have access to this information and do not seek to broadcast the fact, which explains the majority, from my own point of view.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by avraell

I rest mine.

www.manufacturology.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Iv'e never seen a UFO, but Iv'e seen some weird things. Some you might call extraterrestrials...idunno.

I was a gas station clerk ( a small kiosk "booth" set up) in Phoenix Arizona back in oh...I think it was maybe 1998 or there abouts.

This guy...blonde..GQ looking, nicely tailored suit...walks up and says he is suppose to meet someone on this corner soon, and wanted to know if there was anything interesting to do in the area.
I directed him to a New Orleans seafood place across the street from the station, and he went there.

A short while later, a candy apple red 65 or 66 mustang pulls in from heading west on Bethany Home Rd. , and there are two guys in it.
One looks like a pale complected black man (passenger side) wearing some kind of tan one piece, and the driver..
The driver was weird. at first glance he looked like a black male with long dreadlocks from under a straw hat, and huge black shades.. and a trench coat with collar up. (which was odd as it was hot out) but the oddest part about the driver was.. He seemed to have a black pointy beard, but his chin was just waaaay too small.
Anyway, the blonde guy was just then comming back from across the street, and the light complected black guy in tan gets out, and proceeds to grab and wrestle the blonde guy into the back seat of the car.
Just then the driver starts staring hard at me.....and... well, I don't know why, but I turned away from what was happening and went back to my cigarette counting. (I still don't understand why I wasn't upset to see someone getting abducted right in front of me, but I wasn't, and didnt think about it again till years later.)

Anyway, after wrestling the blonde guy into the back of the mustang, the light complected guy comes up to the booth and stares in at me through the small "money pass" window.
I stared back at him, and realized his head was not shaped right.
The right and left lobes on his forhead extended out futher than a normal humans would, and also the same thing on the side of his head.
His hair looked like whispy blonde that wanted to afro, but was too thin, and his eyes had golden irisis.He looked like he was angry at me, and I asked if I could help him.
He then calmed down a bit, and sort of looked confused for a minute, then pointed at the cigarette packs and said "green" so I sold him a pack of Salem.
He fumbled with the money, like he was unfamiliar with it, and the same with the cigarette pack.
pantomimed for matches...and finally got a cigarette lit, only to choke and throw it down, with a look on his face like I had tried to poison him.
Then he tried the (locked) kiosk door, then went back to the car and got in, and they drove away..west on Bethany.

Then about 10 or 15 minutes later some more blonde people show up.. two or three more guys and a lady.
(Sorry I can't remember exactly how many guys there were, they didnt all talk, only two did. I "think" there was a third one. But I definatly saw the woman. she was lovely.)
They were all dressed in the same cut of cloth suits, and the leader. (very friendly fellow) asked if I had seen their friend here earlier.
I think I muttered something about him getting in a car with some other black guys...
One of the blonde guys asked me where they went, and I said I didn't know.
He got a little upset with me, and demanded to know why I didnt know. I sort of got mad (the heat you know) and replied that "I'm not my brothers keeper" but just then the leader fellow interjected and motioned us both to calm down.

So..the leader fellow thanked me, and they left..

Now they (the blondes) looked normal as anyone...perfect in fact. like models or something.. but those two black fellows were odd. and the one that came to the window was the oddest. I thought maybe he had some kind of birth defect, but it looked somehow normal for him...

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Khurzon]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by avraell

Why not. I'll explain it.

So you take a metallic hollow cylinder and you have it negatively charged. Like, a lot. Inside will be another solid hollow cylinder with a hollowed out cylinder space between the two. Like a long tall donut. In this vacuum, pour in something heavy and negative. Ideally this would be anti-protons, but hey, this is 2010. Guess we'll live with electrons or just regular good old fluoride. Whatever. Something that can hold a lot of electrons. Cool the whole apparatus down. We're talking so cold that the molecules lose their individual identities. if we're using electrons, they just compress. The whole system compresses down. But we still have a lot of electrical power in the cylinders. We keep amplifying this until the contents become a superfluid and have lost their individual identities. Pretty much it will act like one big molecule now, in the shape of a tall donut. we're very close to absolute zero. Temperature being so low, density is high. And the compression from the charges adds to this. You get a very very dense thing that begins to generate gravity. Now we spin the system. So fast that it generates an ergo sphere. We take a lot of these devices and make a ring around a craft. Now, the ship is encased in an ergosphere, encased in something very close to an event horizon, encased in another ergosphere. If the ship fires the rockets, the ergospheres amplify its speed because of time dilation. The ship is within Earth relativity, but the ring is not. We have ourselves an alcubierre drive. blast off to the stars!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerdurden89

I find it hard to believe the Egyptians could align over 2 million stone blocks, weighing an average of 2.5 to 15 tons a block. They supposedly also built the Great Pyramid so perfectly that the top is almost dead center.

No way.

Then you see places like Baalbek Lebanon with those enormous stone blocks stacked atop the other. How about the mountain top in South America that has been totally removed and made flat. These are not the capabilities of ancient humans from the history books. Now I do agree that we could have been way smarter along time ago and lost all of our knowledge and machines do to some great cataclysm...or Aliens do indeed exist and visit us every so often...or perhaps live among us today.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Like I said. Read my response in this thread.

They used stars to essentially laser-align everything along the Golden ratio.

read the whole thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join