It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Don't need to be an alien to deduct your psychological profile. Lets see....you are one of those who likes to target any ATSer who makes a post that you can't accept as possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Don't need to be an alien to deduct your psychological profile. Lets see....you are one of those who likes to target any ATSer who makes a post that you can't accept as possible.

I suggest you refer back to my initial response to you Trueman instead of fabricating further nonsense. Is that even possible?

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You seem very interesting. I've never encountered/noticed you on this site, not that I've been part of this community for long. It's very interesting how you answer your questions with a sense of decorum and never being brash towards anyone. I respect that.

I would love to hear more from you, even if you are just someone behind a computer making up wild stories. I'm all for hearing wild stories whether they are true or not. I find that stories are the key to knowledge, that's how you learn about the past and speculate about the future. This is one of the reasons why I joined this site.

Now, I don't know if you can answer or if you are allowed to answer:

1)Do you have any knowledge about the supposed past cataclysm that happened here on earth thousands of years ago that of which wasn't discussed on this site or other sites?

2)If you are who you say you are, how many years has your species been amongst the humans on this planet and what, in your opinion, is the best way for us to go concerning our governments? I ask because you stated that the reason, or one reason, your people haven't made full "official" contact is because of our governments. I am one of these humans who really can't stand for this growing tyranny. I'm in the United States and all I have to go off of is the Constitution written a couple hundred years ago as my best bet comparing to other structures written.

3)What are your thoughts on the original intent of the United States or other forms of government, that have passed?

4)Also were the founders of the US on the right path to having a functional government to give your people incentive to disclose in an "extravagant" manner other than what you are doing just by telling the truth and having us trust in, for lack of a better word, faith you are who you say you are?

5)Also, now this one I completely understand if you don't answer this one (or any of my questions in fact), but is there anyway to identify others of your species? I have no malevolent intent towards anybody, I just want to learn, that's all.

Alright, that's it for now.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Proof Of Aliens Visiting Earth?

Kandinsky sent me this picture MMN. Apparently there's a UFO in there somewhere. I can't see it.. can you?

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

InfraRedMan.....

Sorry.....

I will have to look at it a little longer.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You guys.

You're going to get the thread closed and killed.

These shenanigans are not relevant.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Looks like they did already...
Or buried, anyway...

That was lame...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Ya know, it seems to me, that IF you want proof, then there is some responsibility on you to at least make some attempt to understand the evidence. I cannot provide you with something you are lacking. You cry, and cry for "proof" yet you don't seem to know it when you see it; so do some reading, get a baseline education, then come back to the evidence and try to understand.

And, don't pull the old; "your evidence has not been independantly verified" thing either. Any additional information I can provide neccessarily cannot be independant; if you want that I will be more than happy to provide you with a DNA sample. Then you can take it to the lab of your choice for analysis. Though there will be reasonable conditions.

So, O'Human, until you are ready to look and truly seek truth. Keep your fantacies to yourself. I'm not here to role play, or spread fantasy. I'm here in a rather serious capacity, trying to provide people like you with truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
my wife and i definitely have been amongst what we think are people's from another world/place.
the vibe and out of place-ness was very obvious. and not just a single encounter.
but these types of things are topics that are hard to bring up with people or friends unless very close and long term pals.

but yes, we've def' had a few "encounters". i know it sounds nuts, but its one of those things that are more real and in-depth than you can explain.

edit: spelling...

[edit on 8/6/2010 by zooplancton]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Do you have any evidence at all for your claims?

Why is it we always have to wait a little longer for proof to be revealed?

Yes, look on my website. (U2U me if you can't find the link)

One must wait for the "proof" only if One cannot understand the evidence or the evidence is incomplete. Sometimes, complete evidence is costly or difficult to get.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hey. Hi there. It's me, remember? The guy who disproved everything you said about a page ago?

Allow me to explain to you something about this would, seeing as you aliens appear to be pretty think headed.

The rule of this world is simple. No proof? GTFO. That's pretty simple, ins't it?

Now we've gone through your words. We've discredited pretty much all of them. We've gone through your claims. Pretty much all wrong, unprovable, or implausible.

So really, I fail to see your point of existence on this world as a visitor. What, a 60 million year old race hasn't developed the capacity to understand another? My species was fury apes 60 million years ago. And we still understood each other better than you understand us.

So forgive me for saying this, but your species is poor. It is laughable. It is the laughing stock of the planet. You've not changed at all in 60 million years, and we've basically done more then you're whole species has in the last 10,000. So forgive me for maybe going on a hunch here, but I'm pretty sure your species is doomed for extinction. or perhaps it already is and you're like Doctor Who. Chillin' with the apes because you're all alone.

My species will become more than your entire evolutionary history in the next 200 years. In the time it took for our world to create us from the KT extinction event, you're people have done nothing by sit on their bums and act like fools.

So please, with all due respect, I'm putting my money on the apes of this world. Because it appears that they will probably exterminate or enslave you sometime in the next hundred years or so.

So yea, nice talking to you Mr ET and all. But I'm afraid the time for you to zwoop up to your mother ship it now. For the apes are coming. The drums are coming with them. Can you hear them? they're getting louder. Louder and louder. Always louder. They're coming for you!

matter of fact, let's let Doctor Who show your future. Imagine the Earth being you, and the master being humans!

JK. I love you man. But hey. If you can make baseless allegation about our species and home world, why can't I?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hey. Hi there. It's me, remember? The guy who disproved everything you said about a page ago?

Why yes, I do remember you. Except I don't remember you disproving anything! You made a bunch of noise, nothing of any real substance.

But, you haven't shown the data to be wrong, you haven't shown the data to prove I'm anything.

Why don't you try it again, only this time use real science. You show me where in my data where it says I'm not ET. How about something simple to start with; show me where in my data that I have any European DNA.

And, please do start with the "fake data" stuff either. If yu start down that road I will ask you to prove it (hint: verifying my data is simple, though it will cost around $200US). Until then GYST!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well you just provided that proof for me.

You see I never claimed you had European DNA (which btw makes no sense). I never said anything.

Guilty conscious much?

In fact nobody said you have" European DNA".

IE, you stated this on the subconscious fact that you are European. And now that I think about it, your typing style does remind me of a fellow with European DNA.

Thank you for providing the evidence that I needed.

As to the science, you never said how I was wrong. You just said I was. I did all the science checking. You did not. I provided my sources. You did not. So next time you say I did not, how about you provide counter sources.

Thank you.

And like you said, GYST, which is in the oxford dictionary and anachronism source. A European source

LOL. So easy.

Thank you for this. It was too easy.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Ya know, it seems to me, that IF you want proof, then there is some responsibility on you to at least make some attempt to understand the evidence.

No actually the burden of proof is on you, you see you are making claims that you are an extra terrestrial. And all it would take is a show of good faith.. you know some documentary in a series of videos, some scientists findings, a photo of mothers ship? Something more tangible than empty claims. As a researcher and experiencing UFO's first hand I know there is something interacting with this planet. But even me telling you that is not proof nor even evidence of ET what so ever. Just think all you can do is do a few simple things as mentioned earlier like go to a university and get a examination and bring fourth the Disclosure you speak of. Rather than make laughable claims on all these web sites you could change the world in doing so.

That is if you were an Alien being

I cannot provide you with something you are lacking. You cry, and cry for "proof" yet you don't seem to know it when you see it; so do some reading, get a baseline education, then come back to the evidence and try to understand.

What is it I am lacking? Oh the ability to believe an internet user he is an Alien, what if I told you i was Jesus Christ? Well then if you do not believe im Jesus you must be lacking something.. what that is is common sense. You see i went to the university of Iowa and Lincoln Tech . I have a baseline something one would think. How do you conclude my educational background from my Opinion?

Cry? No Laughing YES

And, don't pull the old; "your evidence has not been independantly verified" thing either. Any additional information I can provide neccessarily cannot be independant; if you want that I will be more than happy to provide you with a DNA sample. Then you can take it to the lab of your choice for analysis. Though there will be reasonable conditions.

Learn how to spell independent & necessarily I am trying to do some reading here like you suggested under a "baseline education" please. Im not here to argue educational background im here in search of TRUTH.

And please U2U me when you want my address to send said DNA proof. I wont hold my breath.

So, O'Human, until you are ready to look and truly seek truth. Keep your fantacies to yourself. I'm not here to role play, or spread fantasy. I'm here in a rather serious capacity, trying to provide people like you with truth.

*fantasies

fixed

O'Human? Sounds like an old iron maiden song im a big fan of maiden

Where am I fantasizing?

You're Truth is not the Truth i was taught.

Do not let my curiosity upset nor interfere with you Anthra. Critical thinking and Logic should be frowned on when you are above such a species of Oh the humanity. For an enlightened alien being you sure seem to have a short fuse. Have mother cut out all that Mountain Dew and limit your ATS time so that you may finish your Homework.

Wait it's summer vacation you got all the time to play on the Internets.

Beam me up Scotty

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The fact he even has DNA is pretty astonishing once you consider the limitless potential that alien planets could create for DNA. Hell, you would not even need DNA maybe. Perhaps it encodes protein instructions along the membranous lines where walker proteins could transport transcription codes and proteins to copy it.

The fact he even claims to have DNA is proof enough for me that he's an Englishman. Nothing more and nothing less.

hey Unknown. You want to report him to the mods or should I? This is spamming, advertising, and trolling at its finest.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Gorman91]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join