It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

OK but have you ever been around people who are say high functioning autistics, mad or even very eccentric? It seems to me the "out of placeness"has a more prosiac explanation. I am not a sceptic, as any fool can say " it aint so", but I am not a blind believer neither.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

The fact he even has DNA is pretty astonishing once you consider the limitless potential that alien planets could create for DNA. Hell, you would not even need DNA maybe. Perhaps it encodes protein instructions along the membranous lines where walker proteins could transport transcription codes and proteins to copy it.

The fact he even claims to have DNA is proof enough for me that he's an Englishman. Nothing more and nothing less.

hey Unknown. You want to report him to the mods or should I? This is spamming, advertising, and trolling at its finest.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Gorman91]

I don't know if that would be a good idea. I mean this Androm character could be the key to Disclosure. Something the Zeta Reticulans, Alpha Draconians, Lyrans , Pleiadians heck even Iranians all seem to refuse to cooperate with. If they only had DNA and genetic materials to talk about on ATS and quit being so stubborn

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Well you know what they say about aliens who look at themselves at the top of the food chain.

There's always a bigger fish.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

In case it is of interest.....

Assigning of Hoaxes in the "Aliens & UFOs Forum" to the "Hoax Forum".

Have a look at the point I am making in my latter posts in that thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Ya know, it seems to me, that IF you want proof, then there is some responsibility on you to at least make some attempt to understand the evidence.

No actually the burden of proof is on you, you see you are making claims that you are an extra terrestrial. And all it would take is a show of good faith.. you know some documentary in a series of videos, some scientists findings, a photo of mothers ship? Something more tangible than empty claims. As a researcher and experiencing UFO's first hand I know there is something interacting with this planet. But even me telling you that is not proof nor even evidence of ET what so ever. Just think all you can do is do a few simple things as mentioned earlier like go to a university and get a examination and bring fourth the Disclosure you speak of. Rather than make laughable claims on all these web sites you could change the world in doing so.

That is if you were an Alien being

There ya go ... twist it! Harder! I didn't say, there was any "burden of proof" on you. I said its on you to make an attempt to understand the evidence. There is a difference there, but hey, you're a researcher, you already know all the science you need right?

As for going to a university for an "examination"; you buying? I'd be more than happy to drive into Dallas and visit the University of Texas, but it will have to be on your nickle.

My claims aren't laughable, except to those who do not wish to find truth. My claims are all based on personal experience and solid science.

What is it I am lacking? Oh the ability to believe an internet user he is an Alien, what if I told you i was Jesus Christ? Well then if you do not believe im Jesus you must be lacking something.. what that is is common sense. You see i went to the university of Iowa and Lincoln Tech . I have a baseline something one would think. How do you conclude my educational background from my Opinion?

Good for you, at least you have some education. I graduated from the California polytechnic university and have two degrees. Neither of them prepared me for the discovery ride I've been on. But then again my majors were Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. And then there is the 40 years I spent designing data systems. So I feel rather confidant in my abilities to analyze data. Couple that with the last 10+ years spent in data mining, I kind of feel rather confidant that I can query a database and extract reliable results.

And no its not your opinion, even as wholly off base as it is, it mor the way you present it. It lacks a certain quality that I have come to expect from a serious professional, and researcher.

Learn how to spell Independent & necessarily under a "baseline education" please. Im not here to argue educational background im here in search of TRUTH.

And please U2U me when you want my address to send said DNA proof. I wont hold my breath.

I'm not here to win a spelling bee, so on that; get a grip!

There ya go again using the "proof" word. I never said it was proof!

You get the test set up, there are several good DNA labs on the Internet, have them send me the sample collection kit. I'll get certified samples and send them back to the lab. The conditions are; Its all on your nickle, and the lab sends a copy of the results to me as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Maybe I'm nuts....

But why would an alien get an education in California?

Really? Your whole civilization is over 60 million years old, and you went and got an education in California.

Well then. I stand by my words. Your species can enjoy extinction when it comes. Maybe they won't notice it, what with their fancy Californian education.

Wow dude. 60 million years and that's what you're reduced to. I really pity your species now.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

A dense state of matter that would generated gravity would tear most containing materials apart and then explode as it rapidly heated up? That I think is the logical flaw in the drive. Isn't the torus engine a variant on the vimana design from the Mahabarata?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

The Neutrons introduced as well as the Quark–gluon plasma adds super-joining capabilities, effectively making it a kind of negatively charged jelly. It can't exactly heat up anymore because the atoms are so resistant to motion. They can only move in the direction that the charges holding them in place are. Remember, the molecules have forgotten their individual identities. They can't individually vibrate until the magnetic force is released.

And yes, it would rip the crap out of anything near. Please do not try this at home. Try this about a quarter light year out of the solar system.

Again, using light is so much easier.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If you have an issue with my claims; put your money where your mouth is. Show the whole world how full of ... I am.

But I guess you can't, don't have the expertise. Course you could find someone who does and have them con on here and debate the data ... maybe then we could all learn something ...

It seems to me that you have no interest in discussing the real issues here, only suppressing serious scientific data.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I looked through all you supposed data and still am. Thus far I see no proof to your claims. No official documents. No actual data. I'll wiggle through it to find a few lol-tastic claims. But I don't know if I should, considering it's pretty much all hogwash anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Look.....

2 things before I try very hard to ignore you & stop wasting time:

First thing.....

As per my previous communications to you, I have shown the material on your website to a person with a medical science degree who majored in genetics oriented subjects & that person laughed at it. That was enough for me.

Second thing.....

I don't care how much rubbish you post in the Skunkworks / Gray Area, but I don't think you should be allowed to keep ruining discussions in the Aliens & UFOs Forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh boy Androm you have been at this for a long time now. And nothing has changed but your story here and there. You continuously contradict yourself and apparently you were following Alister Crowleys work and seemed to have rehashed it to work for you. Unless this material is another guy named Anthra back in 1994. Whatever the case may be you certainly have not proven you are an Extra Terrestrial in almost 20 years now. Anyone can have a look around and see where this is going.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I'll just go ahead and destroy you right now.

Your S456 is kind of average

www.genebase.com...

Your S19 is very average.

www.genebase.com...

So is your 389I

www.genebase.com...

and II

www.genebase.com...

In fact your whole y chromosome is pretty bland. Most women must be unimpressed.

www.genebase.com...

Search through the rest if you want.

www.genebase.com...

So your father was human.

Your mother was human too.

www.biology.arizona.edu...

Next time you want to make a bullcrap claim, don't do it on ATS.

Good Day Sir.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Is that really the best you can do? I mean really! If you can't show fault with the data, attack the provider. And you call yourself a "researcher" ... to bad you are not in the least professional about it.

Go read your mail

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Went and did some more research. You are European. Probably Scottish or English.

home.comcast.net...

Your DNA evidence is now debunked with real science.

Please.

leave....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

I just had a thought.

How long has he been making up this stuff?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Judging from the fact he doesn't know quack about genealogy, probably 10 years makes sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Judging from the fact he doesn't know sh*t about genealogy, probably 10 years makes sense.

Gorman91.....

Do you know that with some reasonable certainty?

Or, is it a wild guess?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Reasonable guess, seeing as the human genome project mapped the genes 10 years ago or so.

Anywho, night all.

AnthraAndromda, this I post for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Went and did some more research. You are European. Probably Scottish or English.

home.comcast.net...

Your DNA evidence is now debunked with real science.

Interesting! Why didn't you use the real Y-STR data I provided?

Almost every marker you have shown doesn't match, most are not even close. Just as a rough guess of time to being related to the stuff you found; something over 100,000 years ago.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join