It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
About this, I believe that someones among us are like "sleeper cells" from other civilizatios, from other times or from another dimension, sent to this time and place for different reasons and waiting for a sort of activation code.

Sounds crazy right?..., but if you think about it, it could be.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It's not too crazy. I kind of feel like said person, waiting for my activation code.

Like I posed Earlier, aliens are likely biologically... alien, to us. Completly different. It would be easier to write a code in our brain to observe and report society. A good selection would be comma patients. Just scan their brains, make the right format to read the brain, and you basically have free knowledge of a world.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Now we are onto activation codes for Aliens living amongst us........I despair

please stop with the self delusion.....really stop now.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm glad you think that is possible. Now let me tell you more about my theory.

These "Sleeper cells" could be sent here that way in order to prevent been aimed for an opposite group.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

I think I found Anthra from Andromeda or Lyra. Perhaps our freind boy wearing a dress? This androgynous man or woman.. whatever it is claims to be an Alien

gives me the willies

No sorry, you haven't found anything. You really should read more, there is quite a lot of thing you could learn.

By the way,it is possible that that person is Lyran. The general phenotype seems to fit.

Oh, any your avatar hurts the eye! Though it does match your posts, at least the ones I've seen; generally obnoxious, and illthought.

Anthra it has been well over a year now you have been making these outrageous claims of being ET, gene codes, mother ect on OM other boards around the net and still have not proven a shred of evidence yet? We have asked you again and again to provide proof only to change the subject or ignore it. WE are here looking for real data, investigating and fact finding not fabricated spiritual mumbo jumbo. ATS is not your personal playground where you feel you may role play some fantasy game character like a TsR D&D game with a outer space twist. As harmless as it is and in all good fun it is annoying and obnoxious to the serious folks here to say the least. I post about authentic cases and engage cases that are worthy of analysis. Your reaction is typical of the new ager nutter response while bringing nothing to the table we can work with. Save us the rehashed Alex Collier speeches. AS for my avatar it is the perfect depiction of my reaction to the "I am an Alien" posts. And again you do not provide proof or evidence what so ever.

live long and prosper

nanu nanu

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Now we are onto activation codes for Aliens living amongst us........I despair

please stop with the self delusion.....really stop now.

You can leave if you want. You don't need to read me.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
About this, I believe that someones among us are like "sleeper cells" from other civilizatios, from other times or from another dimension, sent to this time and place for different reasons and waiting for a sort of activation code.

If you think about anything... it could be. The universe could be riding on the back of a giant celestial squid named Trevor for all we know... however...

The trick is that you gotta learn when to edit yourself dude and just realise that you've gone that step too far. It may also help for you to lay off sci-fi and junk food for a little while.

IRM

[edit on 6/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Who knows. About the age of 7 I got the intense urge to become an architect and I did not know why. As I grew older I realized architects get around a lot with politicians, and there is a massive urge in me to change the government. I've posted before about dreams and what not I can do. PM me if you'd like to talk more in depth.

It's certainly possible, and it saves the time and effort and safety concerns of actually making physical contact. I mean, why would you want to risk your health, their health, and everything that could go wrong when you can just leach off a brain?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
ATS Team:

It is my observation that members posting to the effect they claim they are aliens adds nothing to discussions in the Aliens & UFOs Forum.

The end result of such posting is the thread being hijacked into a discussion about the claims of that particular member (or in the case of this thread, 3 members).

To my mind, such "I am an alien" posting is better placed in the Gray Area / Skunkworks, where such material is tolerated. Indeed, total threads based on people claiming to be aliens are allowed in that area.

It is my observation that such "I am an alien" posts significantly discourage serious discussion within threads outside the Gray Area / Skunkworks.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

My thoughts exactly

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Your comments are kind of funny, comming from a guy who call himself "Infrared man".

And your avatar makes clear who is the one who reads comics

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes some species walk among us undetected, and some are protected by US military.

In our galaxy alone there are a few million planets with humanoid species almost identical to ours. The only way you can tell the difference is by slight abnormalities that you can only spot if you know what to look for. Some of these are one extra finger or toe, webbed finger or toes, natural blue or yellow color hair (which would look like dyed hair to the untrained eye), unusual ability to run really fast (up to 60 mph due to gravitational differences on their homeplanet) and many, many others

I could go on and on listing these but that would take all day

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

It's nice and all you've read the works of Roddenberry, but modern science has deduced that such allegations are sheer hogwash in the face of such diverse conditions in the universe.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Damn right it could !

Unfortunately, like many other things, and until it becomes a reality, it cannot be proven. How can one prove a feeling? An emotion? An inner certainty?

Do any of you have relatives, a father, a mother, a sibling that passed away? Did you love them? With all of your heart?

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Aliens amongst us.

All speculation...I wonder if there are more...feel free to list some other theoretical aliens amongst us (does it deserve its own thread?)

Ballchinians!

IRM

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't think it matters that the blocks weighed that much. You'd be surprised at how much the average human can "haul" if they are using ropes to pull something. There are men out there that can single-handedly pull a large Boeing aircraft by themselves. So if you have about 20 Egyptians pulling one block weighing on average, 2.5 tons, that's 250 pounds of weight for each Egyptian to haul across a small incline. It might take a short while to initially get each stone moving, but once you have momentum, the weight of the stone would feel lighter.

You can lift up a giant car with one easy pull of one arm using a pulley and a rope, and the car weighs about 1.5 tons. I ask, why would aliens decide, if they visited us and had superior technology, to build a pyramid with primitive blocks? That's like us going to the moon and building a pyramid with a bunch of high-tech robotic cranes using moon rocks, then leaving it there, for no reason. Why would aliens waste their time building huge wonders of the world, such as pyramids, and then bother to never show themselves? That just sounds pointless in my opinion...a waste of time, money (they use that space cash like on South Park I'm sure), and resources.

Egyptians knew of the wheel before they built the pyramids, too. I'm sure they used some type of rounded stones to help haul the blocks.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerdurden89

They actually used a module. It was a cradle that was like a lifter, and then combined with four others, made a wheeler.

link   

Your comments are kind of funny, comming from a guy who call himself "Infrared man".

Hmmmm... Nope... I'm not following your logic there knackers! It's just a name with no meaning whatsoever!

And your avatar makes clear who is the one who reads comics

I don't read comics! Is that your 'alien intuition' kicking in Trueman? May I suggest that next time you ask Trevor the celestial squid for your answers. You may have a higher chance of being correct!

[EPIC FAIL]

Nanoo Nanoo!

IRM

link   

Ballchinians!

Now I feel like puking.

Thank you.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SonoftheSun]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

InfaRedMan.....

That is just about the worst thing I have ever seen on ATS!

The possible exception is the photo of Alison Kruse's hot tub!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

InfaRedMan.....

That is just about the worst thing I have ever seen on ATS!

The possible exception is the photo of Alison Kruse's hot tub!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

LOL! ya gotta love the Men In Black movies! Classics!

BTW, I procured a picture from google earth of you in that hot tub... Nice tan MMN!

IRM

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join