It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Contrary to popular belief the human form is the most unlikely form to be seen in space. This is because even on Earth we are outnumbered. On Earth, bellow us are Dolphins, Crows, Apes, elephants and whales, in order from most smart to least. None of these are humanoid.

In addition, you are far more likely to see species that take millions of years to do what we take a few decades. This is because it is the most stable form of intelligence. It would also be the earliest intelligences to form.

Let's do the math. On Earth we are the most recent evolution of intelligence. We are also the most fast and unstable species on the planet. Do you honestly want to look at us and say we are the most common? The same species that murdered at least 2 other hominid species when we evolved? The same species that nearly destroys itself every century? There is more likely a chance to find 1 foot crows flying space ships than humans or anything human-like.

The simple fact is that the human form sucks. We are a mistake and a miracle to still be existing.

In space you will find anything from walking squid, to handless/wingless crows, to gigantic whale-ships.

And then you have to realize that any form at all is bad. You're better off not having one at all and simply being nano-bots.

So using math, common sense, and Earth as an example, most type 1 civilizations will probably either be "slow" intelligent squid or birds that are religiously or culturally imperialistic and a few universalistic ones, most type 2 civilizations will very likely be hyper-intelligent creatures without a body, or not interested in leaving their worlds. These creatures will probably have become some sort of HG Well Martian or simply very large brained squid, and most type 3 civilizations are likely to be super-intelligent AIs that continued on where their biological creators failed and no longer have a shape. They are "gray goo" that take the form of whatever they are looking at.

These creatures would not visit worlds. They would sent probes to investigate, and scan brain waves. They would probably enter dreams or comma patients and show them random images so that they could map the individuals brain, eventually understanding and communicating with the individual. They would then leave with the knowledge they learned, never having gotten off their home world.

We are very very likely the only space-fairing humanoids for the next few galaxies over.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I recently downloaded a free doc from scribd
www.scribd.com...

"Human Simulacra …
ON THE MANIPULATION OF SOCIETY VIA
ARTIFICIAL/REPROGRAMMED HUMANS "

It was a thought provoking read.
Maybe there are human looking aliens mixing with us, but how do you define 'alien'.?

This document suggests that there are also souless clones and hybrids amongst us.
An earlier poster here mentioned the lack of an aura, which this document states is the way they can be detected.

So there are likely alien ETs, clones and human hybrids all playing a part in this 'endtime' stage of the game.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by margaretr]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't think Humans are a slave race at all, though, it would seem that they are allowing themselves to be treated that way. According to the theories of Enochian Physics, all spirits (I's) are natural. The "I" being a hierarchy of infinately small particles that when combined form a synergistic whole we have come to call "spirit". By this same token, all reincarnation is the same. Etharzi od Oma

I was talking about regressive spirits, such as reptilian on higher dimensional plains. They probably just use us as hosts, so if they are highly intelligent they do not have any sort of trouble in lying. Still think it's disgusting that they do that. There are probably have many means to reincarnate, not just trough natural process, they could just be using technology. You would probably never find one that would risk blowing up their cover, they would prefer to manipulate our evolution then to be exposed for what they are-a lie.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I find it hard to believe they do when I have never heard mention of such a thing before I came to this website.

I think I would have to ask why is it they do not openly disclose themselves and hide their roots if they are truly extra terrestrial to this planet?

If you haven't heard of this stuff before this website then you never looked. I use to read this stuff w/my dad when I was a kid! Amazing Stories anyone?
As to your question it is probably because it is very possible that we have been their food for millennial and they are terrain, via underground.
There are other sites that really deal with this stuff and I don't think I'm allowed to point them out directly, but I'll give some ideas as to how to ferret out the wild world of Ufology.
First and foremost, if you haven't heard of the Shaver mysteries, then you are not up on your Ufology. These deal with the notion that our so called stella travelers are really the first intelligent inhabitants of this earth, living underground, and they decided they wanted cheap labor so they converted their food to fuel or primitive us into today us. According to these stories, there are caverns with rivers under the surface of places like Utah, California, Nevada and the like that are a huge as the Great Lakes and that's not all, they are all over the world. Stumbled upon this while cross referencing The Green River Killer and how some of the modus operandi resembled cattle mutilations.
Phil Schneider is a well known name in Ufology for his reports on the Dulce Wars. Now don't quote me, but underground alien activity and Dulce are the PB & J of ufo paranormal. The Dulce subject has everything: Secret government NWO technology and mind control supposedly came from here. If HAARP had a start, this is where it was. They are also supposed to have huge labs here where human experiments go on. They supposedly house millions of captive humans from all over the world for nefarious purposes (possibly food production). Also Dulce may be where the dark forces went after whatever went down at area 51 happened. (look it up, no time for books here. LOL) I have read that STAR WARS played a big part in Area 51 being 'relocated' but again, speculation until we find one of these guys.
Oh and if you wanna shot at it, they are supposed to be plenty of the humanoids, Horlocks, shape shifting saurian and dark draco hanging out in Salt Lake City, Utah. There are tons of stories about the building of the cinemas area and people vanishing, never to be heard from again. Also some workers have come out of there quitting their jobs because they saw lizard people (exact quote).
There's tons more. Try putting underground aliens bases mysteries in a search engine and have fun!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Might have mentioned this elsewhere, but what the hay. Wife whom is a true mother earth type and not into aliens or similar, related an evening out for the two of us. In fact she told me we were with some others, aliens whom were quite like us, if you accept they were over 6' high, slightly larger skulls and rounded eyes and all in fine shape. So far, it sounds like normal people you find anywhere.

If you are looking this way for a great message to mankind, all we, actually she as I can only remember a few missing details, is to stop wasting so much time and grow up, wake up, time is nearing for some transitioning for something. Wife actually is changing at this point, and we were honored at the arrival of three UFO's the other day, then they faded away one at a time as we took notice of them over the lake.

Most of our distraction are BS, get busy growing in a spiritual sense was the message. I also I know this because of shared dreams and visions as well as a world which they showed her. This world was of a higher vibrational level with vibrant colors coming form within the objects on this world, not reflected from without.

Wish to hell, they would just drop in at the cottage and chat for a while, might be fun. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this dosnt seem to be very beliveble, i personaly dont think that any way. kinda feels like it would be like the smal aliens from the MIB movies that drives human androids or robots or what ever you wanna call them, but that is just my thoughts

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

YES! And ‘they’ have been walking among us since the Birth of Humanity.

Has anybody ever pondered about the speed info is spread over the www and the possibility humanity is been ‘prepared’ this way (and in other ways) for a Full ET meeting in the (near) Future?

Or maybe humanity is just a Ginny pig being used in a mind-trick Mass Global Mind Control Programme?

Pick Your Choice!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Heck yes they are walking around us! Every human on this planet is an alien abomination of science. Some of us were trial and error. Some of us were fine tuned into his likeness. Some of us are between trial/error and perfection according to our alien masters.

Can't compete against developed alien hybrids.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

The human body is just a container so we can experience this virtual reality from a perspective where we are individuals.

I don't like the way you think, you treat Humanity like hookers.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

See my post below or above of what my wife described. Her description of those whom we were with was in fact what you just said. The tallness also was an issue. Ours were in dark blue uniforms and on the quiet side, almost cultish, but she really wants to go with them again and want badly to go to the world they showed us. There were several there and they had extraordinary powers, mostly mental.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
I think they have blended in with the human race forever. Who else could line up the pyramids on 3 continents so precisely with each other.

The Temple of Kukulcan, Chichen Itza

Coordinates:
20º 40´ 01 N
88º 34´09 W

Great Pyramid, Giza

Coordinates:
29°58′45.03″N
31°08′03.69″E

I fail to see how those "line up."

Here's a map of the world's pyramids...don't see any separate groups "lined up" with each other.

www.world-pyramids.com...

Unless you mean just drawing any line between them...but I could use that to prove that the Grand Canyon lines up with Mt. Everest. Or that my house lines up with the Kremlin, so they're somehow related.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

On Earth, bellow us are Dolphins, Crows, Apes, elephants and whales, in order from most smart to least. None of these are humanoid.

A wee point first; Apes are humanoid.

As I have already said; how many Terrestrial species have developed the technology to leave Earth? The answer is One. Dolphins, can't develop the technology, not without evolving the ability to use complex tools, Crows would have to do the same. Apes on the otherhans simply need more intelligence.

So lets take a look at the alien species, we'll only use species that I have personally encountered.

Greys. Small humanoid creatures with fewer digits on their hands, but still one of them is opposable. At least two different species.

Reptilians. Larger than Humans, and definately evolved lizards. But, at this point of their evolution they are humanoid in form, and, have the opposable digit on their hands.

Insectoids. I'm not sure what they call themselves, nor what Humans have named them, but ... Humanoid shape with the very same opposable digit.

Nordics. Actually a group of very human looking people from the Taurus area of space. They include the pleadians, the lyrans, and some others, possibily genetacally related and may be related to Terrestrial humans as well. They are very definately humanoid in all respects.

Andromda. My people. Though this is kind of a "catch all" since on mother's ships (7 in her group) there are nearly 80 diferent species, all of which are humanoid in form. My species in particular is very "Human" in appearance and biology, though much taller (adults are about 12 - 15 feet).

All of these are highly intelligent, some more so than you Humans. They are all space-faring, and have been for at least several thousand Terrestrial years.

In all of the different species I've met, there has not been one single species that wasn't humanoid in form. Though, most have evolved from different forms (Apes, canids, cats, reptiles, insects, birds, dolphins).

The reality here is; that until One evolves to the point that they no longer require a physical form, the humanoid form is the apex. It is the most effecient form in terms of energy usage, computational power, and, tool manipulation. And while it is true thatmost could never pass as a Terrestrial Human, some can, and do.

As for your "type 1 civilizations" (ant other numbers as well), When mother heard about this; I think she laugh for about an hour. She finally said; "That is an entirely Human categorazation. Based on a rather incomplete lack of understanding of anything beyond Earth." I have a great deal of respect for Terrestrial scientists, but, all they know is Earth, they have been no where else.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
ATS Team:

It is my observation that members posting to the effect they claim they are aliens adds nothing to discussions in the Aliens & UFOs Forum.

The end result of such posting is the thread being hijacked into a discussion about the claims of that particular member (or in the case of this thread, 3 members).

To my mind, such "I am an alien" posting is better placed in the Gray Area / Skunkworks, where such material is tolerated. Indeed, total threads based on people claiming to be aliens are allowed in that area.

It is my observation that such "I am an alien" posts significantly discourage serious discussion within threads outside the Gray Area / Skunkworks.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"Perchance this is the remaining obstruction! Thus was Enki saying.
Ninmah at Enki gazed, with bewilderment she him beheld.
What, in truth, are you saying? Of him an answer she required.
Of the birth-giving womb I am speaking! to her Enki was responding.
Of who the fertilized oval nurtures, to birth-giving carries;

In our image and after our likeness to be, perchance an Anunnaki womb
is required!"

Lost Book of Enki

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"The pregnancy, by an admixture conceived, how long will it last? to
each other they wondered.
Will it be nine months of Nibiru, will it be nine months of Earth?
Longer than on Earth, quicker than on Nibiru, travail came; to a male
child Ninmah birth was giving!
Enki the boy child held in his hands; the image of perfection he was."

Lost book of Enki

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Personally I think the reason anything or anyone residing on this planet that may be of non-hominid origin wouldn't disclose such information is probably because they themselves don't know. Actually, let me rephrase that, I think the vast majority don't know.

Think like this, do you know where you came from? Yeah, you do, you came from your parents. As you walk down the line of your ancestors eventually you'll reach a point of origin. Since you can't do that, you do not KNOW where your blood line came from. So how can a person claim they are from this planet at all? You cannot make that claim with certainty, because you cannot prove it in any way, shape or form.

Over time where we came from (if not earth) has been forgotten or hidden from us. Why else is their a debate over evolution and creationism? Because nobody can prove either, that's why! To think that everyone here came from the same place is beyond naive, it's ignorant. After all, take a Mexican from Mexico and place him/her in California illegally and what do you have? An alien... and that's on the same planet. If you are of the mindset that there is not life on other planets, I understand, if not, how far fetched is it to think that perhaps other species similar to us in makeup have been here all along? You think the Sumerians were simple humans?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"Creation belongs to the Father of All Beginning, Enlil shouted
We will give our image only to an existing being, Ninmah argued
Badly needing gold to survive, the leaders voted Yes
Enki, Ninmah, and Ningishzidda Enki's son begin experiments
After many failures the perfect-model Adamu is attained
Ninmah shouts triumphantly : My hands have made it!"

Adamu = Adam

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Geez, here you go again MMN.. why dont you let the Mods take care of this stuff? does it honestly bother you that much? The op post was a theoretical question, people can discuss what they please after. If it bothers you that much just dont look at the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I deal in facts, not claims. Crows can use tools. A crow, a non humanoid, is more intelligent and can make more tools than an ape, a humanoid species.

They can make spears, hooks, rope, etc etc.

FYI, they were not trained like apes are. They learned on the spot.

The fact remains that humanoids are worthless. They require big brains, are unstable socially, and their civilizations do not last for more than a few hundred years. A thousand if you're lucky.

Why have a big brain when you can have a small one without religion or culture and stuff that slows you down, but still retain intelligence, logic, and exponential growth? Why bother evolving this form when you can keep what you have and just evolve more neurotransmitters and transition speed to deal with the lack of size?

Not to mention the fact is that limitation is the key to innovation. Animals more limited are more likely to be innovation are more likely to create tools.

I far more favor the slugs of half life than humanoids.

No hands, so they made mechanical ones. Never worry about losing them. Just build more. No eyes, so they made their own. Never worry about not seeing something, they can see all spectrum. No vocal coards, so they made something better than language. EM communication. No legs, so they made their own. No worry about walking. Just a sack of immortal brains.

By the time they got to space, they were already immortal and had nothing stopping their conquest of the stars and beyond. They are weak individually, but immortal in groups and in their tools.

By the time the humanoids even realized what they were fighting, they won and implanted their bots into the human mind, leaving only a very few alive.

spoilers.

You can claim to be whatever you want. But you are still a weak, puny humanoid like the rest of us. Doomed to be destroyed by gray goo or something better. Welcome to the food chain.

I also do not subscribe to type 1 2 and 3. Humans will be flying to the next galaxy when they are still considered type 1.

I favor the mass effect view of the universe instead. PM me for that.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ziggyproductions05.....

people can discuss what they please

Exactly! I couldn't agree more!

Now.....

In that context, how do you feel such things impact the discussion of serious topics in this forum?

For instance, do you think this thread may have been somewhat de-railed by the "I am an alien" posting? Think about the focus of your first post in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join