It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

1 If your searching for someone else to prove something to you, then you'll be searching for ever

2 First comes belief, then comes proof.

3 It is a violation of your free will to have the answers all spelled out for you in a manner in which you have no choice but to accept them having been shown who they are from. Same reason et's will channel not land, once people see who the message is from they just have to listen even thought they arent ready for the message yet. Your souls free will may differ greatly from that of your ego or of your incarnative mind, you actually want to figure most of it out yourself.

4 Everyone comes here with a veil of forgetfullness upon birth.

5 If you ask questions which are not of help to your spiritual development then they most likely wont be answered.

6 Our math and science as the mainstream knows it is very distorted, its like an illusion held up by a common belief, that sorta becomes the collectively created reality. You would be better off to find out how and why they have it wrong and who has been manipulating it rather than using it as a "test" for the validity or proof of someones identity so you have reason to believe them.

7 A negative could answer those questions of yours and more and lie to you saying they are of love and light, they're experts of deception. You might then listen to their message that is laced with subtle manipulation.

8 Learn to read energy signatures, a better way to identitfy.

edit on 13-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Darn exceeded edit time. Ok, the balance the ETs have is clear positive compassionate, highly intelligent, expanded consciousness minds. As compared to the balance others use, meaning combining postiive and negative. That is not how they are balanced.

And of course unity is better than arrests. In fact a new world is what many are shown as well, as if in the twinkling of an eye.

We'll have to wait and see what happens, but work for the well beign of others, not just ourselves. I personally reinstate the thread in my siggie, to invite the mismanagement team to wake up, and join us, redistribute, step down, and help as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arkaNd

Your writing has a familiar quality. Supporting this negative agenda, and this ludicrous belief in an Twisted Reality and Creator, leaves me cold. I'll never support anything like this in a trillion kazillion infinity of cycles. Because I know what love is.

Whoa. That's a very strong assumption you are making. I never would have expected anything of the sort from you. I am not supporting any kind of negative agenda whatsoever. I don't know who you think I am but I can most certainly tell you I am not that person. I don't see what you see is so wrong in the way I see things. I don't understand what you find to be so negative about me. All I did was ask a brother for his email and you lash out on me but I guess you think I support his 'negative agenda'. That's just absurd, my intentions are far from what you believe them to be. Just because you are entitled to your own opinion, doesn't make it the truth. You sound delusional. I don't blame Universal Light for leaving this thread if this is what he had to put up with.

My twisted reality of the creator? Come on now, let's be civil.

What exactly do you find so 'twisted' about my view?

"Reality" is strong assumption to your view of the Creator being both Good and Evil. Negative agenda? Well you came on with a mystery school interpretation of Creator, and in support of someone who has told me two positives make a negative, and talked about certain things would happen unless we have a revolution/war, who calls everyone tares and thinks he can sentence them to recycling. And that ascenson would take earth to the Orion Belt, in the middle of a war. That he believes in a kind of Sharia Law karma, eye for an eye, if a girl throws acid in another girl's face (we never hear of examples like that here, only in the Sharia countires, never makes our news), she should have the same.

The new and revised Yeshua apparently. I prefer the old one, myself, and his message of love and peace, and turn the other cheek. An eye for an eye, making the whole world blind. Turn the other cheek and forgive.

But your writing style reminds me very strongly of a very enlightened human being, who would never suggest such things.

edit on 13-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Great points polarwarrior....good to see you around.

I agree with so much of what you said...in things of Spirit, the concepts that man has created for use of their own understanding (language, concept of numbers, ect) are more details of mans creation for understanding of the world around them.

To 54700(I think that is his ats name, the one asking the math questions)....

Do you consider Jesus an evolved or higher being? If so, what gives you this idea? Do you think Jesus would of spouted off answers to a unsolved math problem? Or would it of been his nature that would of showed you he was in touch with God/Holy Spirit?

Just think about that....

Im not debunking your reasoning for asking what you have....Im just trying to show you that in things of Spirit, what would be things of concern to learn and to be taught?

I do understand your point....if someone is actually going to claim they are 'god' then they should know all the answers to the universe and beyond. But to be an evolved being that has been enlightened or learned how to become in tune with 'god'/the holy spirit....you may want to test their natures more then their knowledge of man made concepts. For a nature, is at the persons core being....and if they are in tune with Spirit, their nature should show certain attributes like unconditional love, understanding, forgiveness, humbleness....ect.

Do you see everyone's point? Its not that everyone found your question to not be of use for someone claiming to be 'god' but to be an evolved being or a being that has become in tune with the Holy Spirit at some point in their life.... knowledge of math is not really a valid test for that.

We are all just trying to provoke each other to 'think critically'...peoples response (well most peoples response) was not anything personal...but more just sharing their thoughts about your question. I kinda feel you may took responses as negative (and there were a few responses that were a bit negative) but for the most part I think people in turn only questioned why this would make you possibly be willing to consider that they could be a evolved being if they could offer some unknown detail to things that arent really of Spiritual natures concern.

Plus like polar said...a complex could use such a knowledge to mislead others instead of leading them narrow.
edit on 13-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'm sure if someone says "I'm connected to the all", says he has authority to speak, and says has a heavenly army to command, can actually do such things. Where does he get his info from? Or does the only info he gets is about temples from long ago, the yeti, the blue fairy, and his opinion on what you should do to be saved? I can go around babbling things I heard of too. Atlantis is actually a fruit, not a city; it's all a misunderstanding!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

But again...you can discern their nature....more then their knowledge.

One's nature speaks volumes.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
[more

1. If first comes belief, then proof, why do people love bashing religion for it's followers being blind? Why don't you try to believe first, then come to the truth, instead of assuming they're all false because you just don't like the idea of it?

2. How is science distorted? Do you have any recommendations? Should they talk about magical crystals or LoA as though they are proven truths to placate people with a New Age/spiritual viewpoint? Science is the study of how nature works. You must actually give evidence to put your claims in canon. Granted, you can't add the unproven things, like God or Spirit, which can nevertheless be known by some, but I would rather they err on the side of skepticism then take any bozo's claim.

3. I said I would consider them to perhaps be higher beings if they can answer something even the best of human minds cannot figure out. They could very well be negative beings, which I suspect is a possibility too.

4. Is it really a violation of freewill to be given something you seek for? If so, God must have bungled up, because I've received evidence straight that there indeed was a man named Jesus who conquered death and is divine. I asked for evidence and I received, so I believe. Here I ask for evidence and I don't receive, so I don't believe. It's really not that hard to understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

One's nature alone cannot tell if they indeed do have have access to angelic knowledge or are just saying things they want to say. For all we know they could be right, and they are just stern because they do indeed have the truth, and many people just speak as though they are wise, when in reality they know not what they speak of. I'm not one who believes something without a reason to point me in that direction. Many can speak platitudes above love, wisdom, and understanding but I cannot be swayed unless there's evidence. It's in my nature.

There are many people who deliver such speeches but claim no connection to the source.
edit on 13-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I believe about Him because I asked for evidence and received evidence, otherwise I would not believe.

So the spirit knows more things about Atlantis, Bigfoot, and Grapefruit than it does about math, or is this all just made up? I asked questions where you have to give evidence to suerbalpport your claims and was denied, yet they have time to answer questions about Reptilians, Atlantis, and Solomon's Temple? Are these things really of import, or just things the person claiming to have godly knowledge read about and made claims for?

I know math is not the most important thing to the divine, but if you're answering all these other trivial questions why not answer something of substance?

And yes, I did take offense, because I was repeatedly told it's a dumb idea. I don't think it's a dumb idea. I think it's a dumber idea to ask questions that depend on how much charm a person puts in a reply or how much mish-mash of related conspiracy/spiritual/New Age ideas a person alludes to.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

One's nature alone cannot tell if they indeed do have have access to angelic knowledge or are just saying things they want to say. For all we know they could be right, and they are just stern because they do indeed have the truth, and many people just speak as though they are wise, when in reality they know not what they speak of. I'm not one who believes something without a reason to point me in that direction. Many can speak platitudes above love, wisdom, and understanding but I cannot be swayed unless there's evidence. It's in my nature.

There are many people who deliver such speeches but claim no connection to the source.
edit on 13-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Yeah like yourself, right.
I think you have good discernment here, and I'm not sure that much here can offer you more than what you can offer them. No one here is going to show you that they are some divine being, someone connected close to the source. Is it because they aren't? No. Just pages back you expressed semi clearly your own perception of yourself, humbly, and knowing the things you already do, if you think of yourself as you do, how in the hell is anyone else suppose to exceed in the images you already have of life, and your own, when your own are just as great. Pretty simple of an assertion right.
edit on 14-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm pretty confident I am not divine. Perhaps a human who has experienced divine things, but I am not God. God is divine, and the way I see it I'm not even close to measure up to the big G.

I'm pretty confident that you know more than what you say, and by your own measurement of self, wonder who in the heck all of us think we are around here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
oneness to all as either body, spirit or thought is something that is not easily achieved for the good of all, if oneness as connection is formulated as conciousness allowed to flow freely one to the other and vise versa, the thoughts, feelings, body and spirit of self must then be as complete unison of the all, where if free will of self in oneness is seperated and still in charge for each, the free will then, is what turns itself on oneness of all and applies ones own interpratation and actions to only self and not neccesarily for the good of all.

free will cannot be in tune with oneness, as they will coincide together as negative to positive for all actions being made by self to the all or become only as a service to self and not as sevice for all.

love and peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I make no claims to being divine or higher than anybody. I just want some evidence from somebody before I'll believe them. Especially if they claim to be the only ones with answers to everything. I consider evidence to be something you can't just make up or talk about a verbal gobbly-goo of related stuff. If you ask me how the sun is powered, and I say by the energy of souls, or just make up something, does that really mean I actually know what I'm talking about, or is it possible I am making up stuff? That is why I have asked for a math or physics related questions.

I've had to repeatedly justify why I would ask such a thing over and over again and have been implied to be unwise, have even been asked if math can prove anything, all which I've answered over and over again. I never said math could prove they are light beings; I said if they had answers to questions that even the best of minds cannot figure out they they do indeed have higher knowledge and thus aren't just a bunch of people taking what we already know and add their own spin to it, since they truly have knowledge people don't already have. I asked a math question instead of a question where they can make up stuff for. And yet again I have to justify it to someone else why I would ask "dumb" questions.

So tell me, what should I do? Should I ignore people who ask me why I asked a math related question over something else?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
oneness to all as either body, spirit or thought is something that is not easily achieved for the good of all, if oneness as connection is formulated as conciousness allowed to flow freely one to the other and vise versa, the thoughts, feelings, body and spirit of self must then be as complete unison of the all, where if free will of self in oneness is seperated and still in charge for each, the free will then, is what turns itself on oneness of all and applies ones own interpratation and actions to only self and not neccesarily for the good of all.

free will cannot be in tune with oneness, as they will coincide together as negative to positive for all actions being made by self to the all or become only as a service to self and not as sevice for all.

love and peace.

I really enjoyed reading that redgy, those are some great words there.

Many times while people remain focused on what they believe is negative and what they believe is positive, they forget about themselves in these equations, to look for their own reflection, for their own part in all things. How can we say that all things are truly One when we say "that is negative", "that is positive", "that is not a part of truth", what is truly more negative and what is truly more positive when all is a part of what is whole? There are worlds upon worlds of cause and effects, each mind here on earth, is a part of everything in creation, natural and what we would deem not natural. Not acknowledging the truth of other life at times does not always get us very far, nor does it help others at times.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

I make no claims to being divine or higher than anybody. I just want some evidence from somebody before I'll believe them. Especially if they claim to be the only ones with answers to everything. I consider evidence to be something you can't just make up or talk about a verbal gobbly-goo of related stuff. If you ask me how the sun is powered, and I say by the energy of souls, or just make up something, does that really mean I actually know what I'm talking about, or is it possible I am making up stuff? That is why I have asked for a math or physics related questions.

I've had to repeatedly justify why I would ask such a thing over and over again and have been implied to be unwise, have even been asked if math can prove anything, all which I've answered over and over again. I never said math could prove they are light beings; I said if they had answers to questions that even the best of minds cannot figure out they they do indeed have higher knowledge and thus aren't just a bunch of people taking what we already know and add their own spin to it, since they truly have knowledge people don't already have. I asked a math question instead of a question where they can make up stuff for. And yet again I have to justify it to someone else why I would ask "dumb" questions.

So tell me, what should I do? Should I ignore people who ask me why I asked a math related question over something else?

The problem has been 547000 that the people here have not understood what point of consciousness you are asking and speaking from. Why? Because not all of them are even aware of what point of consciousness they are speaking from, where they are in the light of Truth. So I have found your question to be very wise.
The question should for you, atleast still have given answers, by even the responses. The misunderstanding and inability to remain in the true amibiguity of your words, the real reasons behind asking. Because otherwise it appears that you are asking as someone who does not know much about what is spiritual, to ask for such a logical proof, a logical proof for validation of spiritual proof, these people have come accross this countless times and took your words for face value, rather than seeing your question for what it truly was, and not seperate from yourself, and the better meanings you give things. Take a good look again, and you will understand even more clearly how deep people here are seeing into things when they couldn't even discern the truth of your reasons and responded accordingly. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for any proof, especially when you are asking because you doubt what is being claimed could be half truth- People here have mixed in alot of levels of logic (science, quatum theory type #), with spiritual understandings, and if they truly understand quantum theory logically, what is the difference of asking about the Math that is behind some of these theories and spiritual equations? But then again, you are asking someone who has a great friend that has himself created a set that contains all sets, so it seems realistic, and at the same time, as I had shown, a reflection of your perception of self. Because not all people are going to even take time to consider that a serious proof of their relation to what is divine, and something you should still be able to understand.
edit on 14-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If first comes belief, then proof, why do people love bashing religion for it's followers being blind?

Im not sure you'd have to ask them. Maybe its because the followers claim all other religions are false without even looking into them, maybe its because most of them simply take on the religion of their parents without question. There are 22,000 - 34,000 different denomination of christianity, which one has it right?

Why don't you try to believe first, then come to the truth, instead of assuming they're all false because you just don't like the idea of it?

Im not so sure that suggestion works for me as I believe all religions have truth in them. Some more so than others.

How is science distorted? Do you have any recommendations?

Its a multi-pronged approach. Much time effort and money is spent on it as it is fundamental it be distorted due to its ability to find truth about what we are and what reality is, and to be used a method of control, etc. People placed in positions of power do most of the work. Key people on edcation boards get the indocrination into the false paradigm off to a start in school. The heads of Universities decide what gets taught. In terms of research its all decided by money, that which is favourable gets funding that research which doesnt support the false paradigm has no funding and hence no progress, the money men are in control as usual. Mountains of beurocratic red tape around things like hubble are sure to keep anything unwanted from getting completed. They stay one step ahead of the public so they know where proper answers will be found and steer us away from them. Private companies, like science media control what experiments get heard about and what is suppressed, governments control much funding. A psychological situation is created to maintain the paradigm, nerds who may have been once picked on then become proffessors and are praised with awards and letters in front of their names and held in high esteem, if they step out of the paradigm they loose everything. Ridicule is very rife with anyone who dares to question the common belief. New research that reveals different answers can upset many apple carts so will have some kind of fault found in it, or simply ignored.

The scientist doesnt control the experiment, the money man does. You have the money and you pull the reigns on the scientific progress, steer it in your desired direction, their buddies in all the other industries will usually have something to gain so they will pool their money.

One of the technuiqes they use is to build obervation predictors as theories rather than proper explanations. So the theories will work and build great technology, but wont answer the why's, it wont be understanding. Hence many basic things like consciousness is left untouched, despite every experimenter in history being a conscious human, consciousness was used for every experiment ever, yet has barely been touched by mainstream researchers.

Remember in quantum physics how where the scientist looks for the electron, it will be, the observer is paramount. Well when all the experimenters, all the worlds scientists are expecting the same thing, expecting it to be the way they were told it would be.......well it is "create your own reality" on a mass scale. The illusion we live in shows them what they expect to see, the illusion supports our collective expectations. This is multiplied by bringing the public on board with documentaries.

Remember, Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. Tptb certainly like their opposites, what do the "defence forces" normally do?

I havnt the time to bother figuring out how exactly they pulled it off and who exactly was involved, I just know it happened. Ive left my science/engineering course at univeristy despite being almost finished and never looked back. The size of the lies we were taught still has me amazed to this day, they pulled off one heck of a deception, makes 911 look like childs play.

Its not an easy one to figure out from within the paradigm itself, but just a short time meditating and it might all become clear.

Notice the title of this thread? if you've read the material pertaining to this descussion (LoO) you'd have a better idea as to why your want for proof was not satisfied.

Im sorry friend, but if you want proof you going to have to find it yourself. Its not being handed out on a platter, your going to have to look within and realize it yourself. Others can only guide.

edit on 14-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I am unable to comment on how one "creates their own reality" by quantum mechanics because I have not properly studied the field yet. And no, I will not watch quantum woo movies on you tube that explain none of the science and math behind these claims, so I will not make any comments about that.

If science was so rigid why would it accept something like relativity? Most physicists were against such a notion, and yet because that's where the evidence leads they had to accept it. Science can only comment on things it can observe or indirectly show by the math, so how exactly can they do research a field where they have no idea where to begin, like consciousness? You can be assured consciousness will be researched if they deduce any way to study it. And if it's all lies why would they even teach concepts such as relativity or quantum mechanics?

Professors and grad students often pursue their own research endeavors. Just because they do not research in things you wouldn't or disagree with doesn't mean they're all controlled. Anything can be research, provided there is EVIDENCE to support a claim. They may not always get funding for all their proposals, but research often shows new interesting features of nature that other research points to.

Remember, Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. Tptb certainly like their opposites, what do the "defence forces" normally do?

This is all hearsay. Would you like to go back to live in tribes where the the age expectancy is forty, people die of poor sanitation and easily treated diseases, and worship thunderstorms? And in places where people die of hunger and malaria the last thing they think of is "love thy neighbor". Probably more like eat thy neighbor. Scientific knowledge is a gift from the heavens. What we think of as unacceptable is only unacceptable because we no longer live live the same way we used to. Things we now view as barbaric and cruel used to be acceptable way back then. It is by divine providence that we live in a less dangerous, more comfortable world.

And if you claim to have answers to all questions, why can't these "higher density" beings provide answers to objective questions and only subjective stuff? What do they want, blind followers? Isn't that what most people generalize about religious people and hate about them? If you won't provide any evidence or reason all you have is blind faith. Even God could give me evidence, but these people cannot?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Heres a little intro to the observer effect from the copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics. Heres a very famous thought experiment that may help schrodingers cat

"Create your own reality" is an extrapolation of a similar basic principle.

yet because that's where the evidence leads they had to accept it
My post would be pages long if I explained everything, so much had to be missed. See, thats what they say they do, and they hilight examples where they did follow the evidence and ram them down your throat repetetively while the majority of cases where they didnt follow the evidence are ignored. Mostly, if it doesnt fit the mainstream paradigm then there must be somthing wrong with the experiments, because there cant possibly be anything wrong with the major theories they say. If for example you claim to dectect the presence of a soul, then your instruments must therefore be faulty, because they think they know for a fact there is no such thing as a soul, and they wouldnt waste time looking at your results, if you dare investigate it further then you're ridiculed and ostracized out of your field.

Research is very expensive, you would need to be quite wealthy to do your own, even then who is going to publish it? Your going to have to start up your own Journal as well, and distribute it, but not before building years of credebility.

Trust me buddy it took me a while to get around the whole belief before proof notion as it is the opposite to how id done things all my life, but once you do have faith you will make leaps and bounds. In my case the proof began trickling in in the months following, now its everywhere, although now I dont need it. But you cant just pretend faith for the purpose of finding proof, if seek proof is your purpose it will ever elude you.

Maybe you should ask god your question and see how he/it responds, if ya get crickets again, try changing questions.

I think you missed the point of the "doctors destroy....." quote, focus on the media part if you want that one is real easy. The quote never says anything is bad about science itself, mainstream major educational institutions have been corrupted by powerfull people who have an agenda, just like most things in this world. Do not underestimate how far the decpetion and control goes. There would be nothing wrong with a real doctor, but there is with the modern day pill pusher for big pharma who has a twisted understanding of what the human vessel actually is, they treat it using the reductionist notion that its a kind of machine with little broken parts and can be rammed back into proper functioning with harsh pseudo chemical perterbations.

I think you might be underestimating the people and beings who have taken control of this world.

I woke up one day to find out everything I knew was a lie, and the whole world had gone mad. Surely it had to be me who was loosing it, but nay. So the journey to help bring the world back from the clutches of darkness beckons. This is my story, its better than any fiction ive ever read, course as they say, the truth is stranger than fiction. Join us compardres in waking the world from this nightmare people have accepted as normal and help usher in an age of heaven on earth, but dust off your own cobwebs and wipe the sleep from your eyes first.

edit on 14-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I believe about Him because I asked for evidence and received evidence, otherwise I would not believe.

So the spirit knows more things about Atlantis, Bigfoot, and Grapefruit than it does about math, or is this all just made up? I asked questions where you have to give evidence to suerbalpport your claims and was denied, yet they have time to answer questions about Reptilians, Atlantis, and Solomon's Temple? Are these things really of import, or just things the person claiming to have godly knowledge read about and made claims for?

I know math is not the most important thing to the divine, but if you're answering all these other trivial questions why not answer something of substance?

And yes, I did take offense, because I was repeatedly told it's a dumb idea. I don't think it's a dumb idea. I think it's a dumber idea to ask questions that depend on how much charm a person puts in a reply or how much mish-mash of related conspiracy/spiritual/New Age ideas a person alludes to.

Im feeling you and your want for proof, and I have said that I do understand it and if someone is claiming to be some 'god in the flesh' then most certainly, I would think they would come with some proof as well. Im sorry if you took my conversation with you as me thinking your question was 'dumb'. I was not at all trying to say that, I guess I was passed the idea of those claiming such things to offer any proof, for I didnt believe half of what they said anyways.

You should not need any proof from another man....your proof should come through the Holy Spirit and that is the best advice I can offer you. Deceptions are allowed here, in this life....distortions come through all paths.

I know you believe in Jesus (and I do too, as a teacher of Spirit that is) so that is why I was trying to get you to imagine yourself, with Jesus back in the time of his life here, and imagine what response he would of gave to such a question that you have asked. Would it be that his answer would not of been 'proof' enough for you and in that, you would of not sought more his nature of Spirit that he tried to let shine? Im not saying you dont deserve proof or that we should just take anyones word for anything (there is no mans word I take 100%....none). Im saying seek for proof in Spirit....if you trust in Jesus, seek your answers in him.

Ive been shown alot of my family exists beyond this life of flesh, but I have to be careful to think I understand it all. Just as though even though I have some great experiences with the one they call Jesus, I have to be careful then to assume what is written about him is the truth.

My point was more of if someone offers you what you want....would that really be proof for you? If they are still saying to you, your programmed, misguided, a tare, your going to go back to 1st density.....oh, but here is your math answer you wanted.....**then what are you going to use in your discernment**?

A nature can only be pretended for so long. Look back at the great people of this world that made changes of unity of love....look at their natures...it speaks louder then their knowledge.

You should ask yourself (since you believe in God and Jesus)....why do we not have proof?? Why is it not obvious to everyone that there is something higher then or greater then or more perfect then?

There is a great reason, the proof does not lay before the eyes for all to see, there is great reason, people must seek and discern.

I personally could care less about the answers that others have given to ANYTHING I CAN NOT FIND RIGHT HERE ON EARTH (like reptilians, Atlantis, blue fairies (not sure where that one came from), big foots, ect ect ect).....those are not truths I seek for, so I pass right by them. Seek the Spirit to see if these are the kind of answers you should seek, is the best thing I can tell you to do. Spiritual wisdom should not come to you, through another man.....it should come through you, to you, from the Spirit. I agree with your need to challenge those that make such large claims.....but I also know, that you already know, all of those things that others speak of that you cant find out for yourself (bigfoot, other galaxies, what ever) are not really the concern here, for things in Spirit.

You presented a challenge....KNOWING....it would not be met. There is nothing wrong with that. You wanted to prove in your own way....these beings claiming to be 'all the more' were not all that they claimed. And you did that...in your own way. In my comments to you about the math question...I was not trying to say it was dumb...I was trying to get you to see that if you presented that same test to many beings that I would consider evolved in Spirit that probably would have things to teach us all here....they may of also not had the proof you sought for....that is all I was trying to say.

I never intended for negative results from commenting and bringing up things to think about....so Im sorry for that and wish you well on your path!

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

My friend,

You are getting a ton of good advice. The problem is, you are reading the words, but not ltting them resonate.

Why? Because it is being spoken in a language that you do not comprehend.

The kingdom of God is within you.

Look within my friend, that is where you will find your answers. You must learn to quite your mind and just listen.

I, nor anyone else, has a greater truth to reveal to you, than you have to reveal to yourself.

Trust no man, they are liars. Trust yourself. You are a manifestation of God just as anyone else is. Quite you mind, believe in him that created you, and ask him to show you the way.

Numbers, words, pictures, cannot do this. All they can do is cement you into disbelief. A world apart from your creator. You are not a part from it. It is within you. It is within this whole reality. Every single quark is a manifestation of its will.

Look within my friend. You are greater than you can ever imagine.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 14-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join