It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Sorry I posted to the wrong person, infinite apologies to you dear friend.

Kind Regards

M
edit on 13-10-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Wrong Person

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You do understand that IAMIAM did not post that?

It was Universal Light.

Just clarifying that.....those are UL's original words.

Double check your reply line to IAMIAM....it takes you back to the 'spaghetti dinner story' (btw IAM...I enjoyed the story).
edit on 13-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Oh Good GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so so sorry oh my goodness 0_o.

Will edit it up right now,

Thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Awww shucks. I missed the hubbub.

Nor worries my friend. It happens and will happen again, at least by me.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IAMIAM

Excellent video. Mathematics and geometry very interesting information. Do you believe a postive + positive = negative, not in remedial math, but in universal creational math? ACB showed me this.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Positive+Positive=Negative?

Sure I can believe that.

If someone interprets the WORD negative to mean the same thought as positive.

We are all free to determine the meaning of words for our self. We have concensus on meanings to aid in communication. But words can mean anything one chooses.

With Love (by love I mean all the emotions we have traditionally agreed on)

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

When you say brother do you mean brother as in a family of light member? or are you referring it to something else?

Kind Regards
M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by IAMIAM

When you say brother do you mean brother as in a family of light member? or are you referring it to something else?

Kind Regards
M

I mean Brother of the Human species, Man.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

People who are positive seek to understand what everyone is going through, walk in everyones moccasins, and compassionate their wrong choices. It doesnt mean they explore evil and negativity in the strange way thats being alluded to. It means they help the other overcome it and continually nudge the other to wake up and remember who they really are.

This other stuff, WOW! I see very clearly and connect dots really fast.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I understand your post, its the right way. We are not to walk every path and embrace the esoteric knowledge that mainly dark siders use, nor walk in their ways to attempt to lighten the shadows. This compromising themselves makes them even more sick than someone who is walking in a negative path due to the traumas and lack of healing, helping hand, memories, that many fall into. To me they're still innocents, for they are damaged and need love and healing, they need someone to help, even pray if its not possible to reach them, because we can't force anyone. I've had many prayers answered.

But this other idea, is not innocent in the least, and its not a normal negative, its corrupt.

Your post shows the right seeking, seeking only that which your heart is meant to receive.

edit to add: I always protect what I wish to learn. I also, am so grateful and appreciate so much the help I've had in my life, and with waking up, when I sungaze, stargaze, pray, meditate, and I have so many connections/contact, and encouragement. I always ask for what I'm meant to recieve, that I would never want to know what I am not meant to know, that what I have been helped with I am so grateful for, I always thank them. I rarely have ever asked for something for myself, I ask for others, and how to help my children and what to do to assist the world, I pray and ask for others and the world, even when I'm sick I don't ask normally for myself, except sometimes to seek if I should.

This other info i've recently encountered is not something I even want to have floating around in my head, like a meme.

I think its meant to be memes, that maybe activate at the wrogn moments, so I renounce all the memes and traps.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well I don't, to me its all slight of hand. Mesmers. The illuminati traps. I hope you're a geniune person. I feel others are more akin to role players. With ET_MAN gone and his good posts gone, and these others compromising love in their misunderstandings, I really woke up a lot. I see a lot of "role players" and I don't understand their whole trip. Who they're writing on behalf of, and what their actual goals are.

But they can carry on, it doesnt change my heart.

One thing about theocracies, depopulation and NWO: Not On My Watch! I will do all I can to ensure not happening.

Thinking of making some videos on infinity, and waking up, and meditating and the thigns we really can do to overcome, and how to overcome this war and starvation machine, how to help locally, and overseas. I recall a friends wonderful threads on Free Cities, and getting energy generotors and and sprouting kits to poor, especially those in cities like Mexico city. I'm going to find those threads and add them, there has to be a way to start to wake more ppl up.

And this entire cross dressing, compromised, stuff is transparent. Note this isn't a sexual connetation its a description of changing and playing both sides of issues for whatever goals others over their heads have set, or else their own hearts are like this due to their knowledge. The ones playing this game should stop it immediately, and become heros in their own lives. And that may mean walking away from their agencies, their jobs, their Brotherhoods, and lettign some sunshine in.

Here they are, by HiAlien:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Great Awakening,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening II: Free Cities,

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

The objective logical truth that all people can see. Not anyone's, but everyone's.

He doesn't need calculations. He needs logic. Math proofs rarely use calculations. If he can see all the hidden functions of reality and is connected to the All then he's already an expert mathematician, as many dead people and God are mathematicians.

I'm very logical and can barely add 2 & 2. It just isn't my thing. My mind sees things in boxes and connects boxes. I have great spacial conception - - - but numbers might as well be invisible.

This idea that math proves anything - other then someone has an aptitude for math is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

Having knowledge that we do not have at the very least. All the "knowledge" that has hitherto been shared can be made up or is unverifiable. Why not share something that can be shown, like a hard math proof? If you're from a place dead people go to or where there's a God, it would not be too hard to share new insights/prove something very difficult. It would give reason to believe it's not all just made up when you have something to show for it.

I don't know about you, but saying things about bigfoot, temples, or talking about things that are unverifiable doesn't do it for me. Give me evidence that you do know things about reality I can check for myself. Don't just say "I am a higher density being with superior knowledge, believe me". That's why I ask for a math proof, because you can reason to the conclusion from the hypothesis, and don't need fancy lab equipment to show something. If you state you have all the answers then you can prove/disprove any conjecture right in front of people.
edit on 12-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

A good friend of mine has been working towards a mathematical TEO, although he as well has a masters degree from Berkely, and has been in contact with Tegmark. In the spirit of physiomathematical pantheism.
And in fact right now is working on getting it published as it is done, a set that contains all sets.
However through my discussions with him I did point out a few of my own beliefs-

The External Reality Hypothesis states there is a physical reality that exists independent of human experience.
I do not necessarily believe that, no.
How do we not know, alone, that by consciousness, each person independently experiences
reality which makes up variations of any given possibility, the whole, of all life forms visually etc.
Meaning if everything that exists has energy and vibration as do we, where is the seperation of human experience? Conscious human experience? And then for a more quantum view of what is independent of human experience by matters of the mind alone, you have to take into consideration every experience that ever existed and does now which would flawlessly lead into following time and all possible variables.

The second assumption appears radical to the uninitiated, but is also relatively benign as it naturally falls out of the current understanding of quantum information theory: The Mathematical Universe Hypothesis states that our 'external reality' (presumably independent of out 'internal' perceptive state of mind) is a mathematical structure.

Which would make any such mathematical stucture impossible.
A mathematical structure cannot be a TEO clear of internalizations.
Mathematics is still a language with philosophy and what not behind it.
What is external that we have no thought of, a perception that isn't
influenced and processed by previous thoughts and experience?

I've read a little bit on Tegmark and I Like some of the philosphy
behind his ideas, some seem less baggage like, but in my mind
there are still short cuts. Can you come up with a TOE
if you do not perfectly relfect the TOE.

"The unconscious is the true psychical reality: in its innermost nature it is as much unknown to us as the reality of the external world, and it is as incompletely presented by the data of consciousness as is the external world by the communications of our sense organs"

edit on 13-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I disagree. Math and logic can prove a lot of things. It's not about calculations but reasoning. You cannot calculate why there are infinite primes, but you can reason why without just relying on intuition, which can be prone to errors. There are many things which are counter-intuitive, yet true. For example, the four color theorem is something proved by math: the idea that you need at most four different colors to completely color any map such that no two borders share the same color. There is much in math that has nothing to do with numbers. It's all about the reasoning, not the arithmetic or notation.

If you can't prove anything with math all engineering and physics is just hogwash. We see that is not the case: a lot has been predicted and been observed in the laboratory using just basic calculus and analytic geometry. Merging math with natural philosophy was one of the best ideas ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We seem to have drifted into the area of perception. This is good. Perception is very important to understand amongst one another.

What is perception? Is it what your 5 senses tell you? If this is the case then measurable proofs are part of the reality. However, your 5 senses are not the truth. The only perceive within their fixed limitations. No one sees the atoms which make up matter without the aid of the electron microscope. But, even the electron microscope has its fixed limitations. Is it possible that this existence is smaller than that which we can ever possibly perceive?

Absolutely ! It is as infinitely small as it is infinitely large. We are some where in between on the scale of perception. How do we express the phenomenon of this existence? We have created symbols, numbers, letters, all in a vain attempt to formulate a way to harmonize our existence. By harmonise, I mean get other to agree that our percetion of reality is the true perception of reality.

2+2=4 Picture 2 apples added to 2 apples. That equals 4 apples right?

Conventionally, we would say yes. That is what we were taught. However, there are an infinite number of apples present at all times. What makes them 4 is agreement of the two parties counting apples. One could very easily dismiss all the apples together, and be left with none.

Now some would say this isn't provable in the physical world. This is non sense.

I say it is a matter of altering belief. The senses are hard wired to our brain and our brain has been using them for years as our sole source of input to what's is real and not real. However, there was a time, in our young lives, when all things were possible. A mop became a glorious stallion, a curtain rod was a great sword, and we were knights on a fantastic quest. Our senses combined with rigid indoctrination, has all but eroded our ability to think outside the box of the reality others have predetermined for us. When someone steps outside that box, we unconsciously rail against them. We don't even realise how shackled we have become.

Our physical reality is a product of our collective consciousness. If we want to change it from this world of enslavement, we must free all to dream of something better. While enjoying the freedom to dream, we must also properly instruct those who would dream of becoming a new slave master. Those days are over my friends.

This is my world, and I have come to take my kingdom back.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I don't care about the MATH. When ET_MAN asked me to contemplate issues, of this hologram and then sent me a video on Infnity (note I am psi, with energy recognition, and operate with more than 5 senses naturally, I always reach into the waves), so I just reached within, and instantly had day to day, back to back contact with my Higher Self and many many many downloads that lasted for weeks. I had a converstation several times about infinity wiht my 19 year old, experiencer son, and we both experienced seeing, hearing an old man guide step out of the sky, delighted over our discussion and even bieng stuck. He laughed with delight and my son shot straight up, looking shocked. I said to him, "he laughed!" and he just nodded.

Well we talked about alot of things.

i have my thread in my signature.

Infinity is quite a real Quantum Mechanics platform.

Its been mentioned in this thread. We're all infnite, the Ifninite Family of Light, without beginnign or ending, and if you were to make a new soul out of your own tomorrow, same thing, that soul would also be infinite, and their "inifinty" would equal your "infinity" in volume.

Turn the pyramid upside down. We're all equal. And negativity is limited to only some channels in this tiny, infinity within, simulated reality holographic dvd player universe. ITs not equal to Love and it doesnt compromise the hearts of the Creators/Programmers/Teachers/Guides: OUR HIGHER/FUTURE SELVES!

Now thats a meditation I want to think on creating: To look within yourself, zenmind, and contemplated your Infinity within. Higher Self/Future Self contact meditation. And also holistic one at that. When Higher Self steps in, you are yourself, its you welling up within you like a wellsprign bubbling over, and its so joyful, the entire room lightens in frquency and you do cartwhiles within, can even have tears flowign down in joy and such appreciation. There is no mistaking it. Religious books, other people's writings, even ET experiences all take a back seat to really expereincign what I'm talking about. Thats the pearl, the diamond, the pot of gold. You have to raise your own love quota, love fequency, and frequency to do this: meditation, telepathy in nature, whale songs/dolphins (who are not 2 dimensional beings, they are Lyraean/pleiadians/cosmic citizens, literally our brothers and sisters and more advanced than us in many ways), hugging trees, laughing, finding joy, doing acitivites with children, hugging people, all these things raise your frequency.

An example of this supposed 2D being, a thread from some time ago, that I probably won't encounter again on ATS, someone posted: that they took their children to the aquarium and just out of curiosity (you see he/she was a real seeker, became his/her own researcher and tested things out), they sent a telepathic greeting to the 5 or 6 dolphins in the pool.

Then attended to a child's needs, and when he/she looked back up, all 5 or 6 dolphins were right there at the window, looking at him/her, looking at the child, looking at him/her, looking at the child.

Dolphins are telepathic ET cosmici beings. Period.

The bloodlines are so egotistical in their own pryramid beliefs, people are not shards of souls, they are not imprints, they are not tares either. And there are mysteries here over their negative oriented, for the most part, heads

Actually, thats a good thing. They really think they have it all in the bag do they? They are so egotistical reality goes way over their heads!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

I don't care about the MATH. When ET_MAN asked me to contemplate issues, of this hologram and then sent me a video on Infnity (note I am psi, with energy recognition, and operate with more than 5 senses naturally, I always reach into the waves), so I just reached within, and instantly had day to day, back to back contact with my Higher Self and many many many downloads that lasted for weeks. I had a converstation several times about infinity wiht my 19 year old, experiencer son, and we both experienced seeing, hearing an old man guide step out of the sky, delighted over our discussion and even bieng stuck. He laughed with delight and my son shot straight up, looking shocked. I said to him, "he laughed!" and he just nodded.

Well we talked about alot of things.

i have my thread in my signature.

Infinity is quite a real Quantum Mechanics platform.

Its been mentioned in this thread. We're all infnite, the Ifninite Family of Light, without beginnign or ending, and if you were to make a new soul out of your own tomorrow, same thing, that soul would also be infinite, and their "inifinty" would equal your "infinity" in volume.

Turn the pyramid upside down. We're all equal. And negativity is limited to only some channels in this tiny, infinity within, simulated reality holographic dvd player universe. ITs not equal to Love and it doesnt compromise the hearts of the Creators/Programmers/Teachers/Guides: OUR HIGHER/FUTURE SELVES!

Yes I understand that some do not care about MATH, and believe it is unimportant, that is not the case.
Near everyone here appearing intelligent has missed 547000's point- Which is that at times, it can be very helpful to understand Logic, including MATH. What has been done in this world with Mathematical hypothesis supported by philosophy? What kind of things have been created in these dimensions by these people? Their cause and effects, and what does it take to change someones mind, to make them move in a better direction?
Sometimes what it takes, is to know literally everything they know, and more. Everything they are conscious of, and more. Can you change my mind at times, sure, absolutely.
Now who in the hell is going to help change Tegmarks, Hawkings, on and on- We all have our own path, just because people pursue logical understandings of reality by mainstream definition, does not mean they do not have a great plan or purpose to influence life, or the ability to move it into another direction collectively.
Who truly has a higher self that another does not? Who truly has a higher purpose, that another does not?
It is at times our inability to perceive the true intent behind anything, because all things are serving what is One.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

We got it. When you have inner knowing, insight, energy recognition, extra senses, and your inner spirit guides you always, you don't ever use this rational, reasonable, logical knowing. Don't have to. In his case, I suggested a notebook and to really become his own researcher there are many many meditations and ways to seek. I have some threads, the first one, the one on manfisting eden and the sungazing one for example, and there are many others. Take note, and when you discover how it all works and things have synchronicity in your own life, you can do your own math.

The left brain, is a trap if you stay in it. I used to be balanced, which was unusual according the test I did. Most were left. I was balanced. But then, with my thyroid kicked out, I am now a strong repeatable right brain.

We're not all meant to be the same. Intellectual knowledge is not wisdom. My genius uncle was not wise about everything. Even a down sydnrome child can be wiser than him at times.

An example of knowing/senses. When you posted soemtime last week, I was in the bath and felt your energy. Sure enough you had posted. I felt some of adonai's posts when he posted as well. I have had many experiences when I have felt someone emailed when I touched the on button on my computer. I can tell when someone is thinking of me, oft times as well. I call an antenna, had it all my life.

And that reminds me of the turbulent years with my ex, and in the end, when my girlfriend was there he said, "oh, and you may be right 90% about what you think you know but not always." And she rolled on the floor laughing her head off and said, he admits that? I just looked at him in disbelief and said, wrong? I don't think so! Tell me when I've ever been wrong at your lies and where you really were, I have always known by the energy.

Used to hide out from people, cause I can't stand dramas too. Was always trying to bend down the antenna, and really like being a hermit. Can't do dramas.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And listen, what is the fascination behind the bloodlines?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

The world's mismanagement team. They have sumarian/atlantis lineage. some claim merivingian. Mostly its reptilian. The annanuki.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

We got it. When you have inner knowing, insight, energy recognition, extra senses, and your inner spirit guides you always, you don't ever use this rational, reasonable, logical knowing. Don't have to. In his case, I suggested a notebook and to really become his own researcher there are many many meditations and ways to seek. I have some threads, the first one, the one on manfisting eden and the sungazing one for example, and there are many others. Take note, and when you discover how it all works and things have synchronicity in your own life, you can do your own math.

The left brain, is a trap if you stay in it. I used to be balanced, which was unusual according the test I did. Most were left. I was balanced. But then, with my thyroid kicking out, I am not a strong repeatable right brain.

We're not all meant to be the same. Intellectual knowledge is not wisdom. My genius uncle was not wise about everything. Even a down sydnrome child can be wiser than him at times.

An example of knowing/senses. When you posted soemtime last week, I was in the bath and felt your energy. Sure enough you had posted. I felt some of adonai's posts when he posted as well. I have had many experiences when I have felt someone emailed when I touched the on button on my computer. I can tell when someone is thinking of me, oft times as well. I call an antenna, had it all my life.

Yes absolutely I see where and why you are speaking what you are, which are all good things to keep at the surface of understanding, however we should never undermind another persons quest. It is my point by saying many things I have already said here, that creating in these dimensions can be just as important. Intertwining our imaginitive mind with logical understandings. If you can understand every bit of someone elses logical knowledge with a bit of your own imaginitive thinking out of love for creation, it can do wonders, it can simultaneosly change what image it was first created in, and this is a good thing to always keep in mind.
Not to fear what is logical or rationale, yet to move into it, and to give more life to it. We keep seperating from these things and how much are we going to change them? Can we still change them? Yes, but there are numerous ways, none do I try to overlook. And I believe that you have felt my energy, sure, as yes of course, I have and do think of you, because you have an essence that is sincere and strong.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join