It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The answers were the right ones for his neurology. For me with chronic fatigue, and thyroid gone, I don't have energy, I'm not a disciplinarian, nor can I become a athletic coach, and my memory fails often, I forget the inspirations I get, and then with the different energies in my family, my parent is overly harsh and explosive at times, then surprisingly thoughtful, and generous, but cotnrolling, and there are other sides as well, I can get confused easily, and forget things.

Last night I poured it out, and the answers were solid, and invovled my son, who turned 15 today, as each of them has the same condition. Without touching too much on private matters, he is very high energy, needs the attention, which he has many troubling ways of demanding from everyone, while being the youngest has always quickly learnt older activities and interests from the older ones and their friend, but his wiring and nature is actually more immature, and younger, his brain development is delayed an younger than, it lags behind. He's a complex puzzle to solve.

This morning I woke with alot of information and then had a brief touch base wtih the sun, I only touched a little of the plan, but it made a great deal of sense, and brought together things I was already trying to work towards. The trampoline was one part of a master plan, but it invovles being as gentle with him as I can too.
Each of the kids has had their wiring, kick in. The older boys are nice to be around, and good with each other too. The whole house is turned upside down by the youngest one. For example of what i mean by gentle parenting, is for bad language, I insist he says Cancel Cancel Sorry several times. Why? Its a disconnect, it causes him to stop his program from running and interrupt it.

My fathers approach is to always hammer the round peg in the square hole thinking we're all the same, and even when it doesnt work, and it created a huge mess that took quite effort to correct, he does again because he wants it to fit his paradigm and expectations.

I'm too much the opposite.

What I'm trying to demonstrate is answers and inspirations come all the time, when we're searching. If we're doign it for the highest good and the others persons well being in mind, rather than for us to look good, or to win, or to be right, we connect to those answers.

The discussion you were having about mathematics, faith, and Yeshua, brought this all to mind too. People often have faith in a script or work, an abstract belief. Its seeking with love, and trying to find the least controlling, most zenmind approach, open minded striving to see it all from the other's viewpoint, that connects us to our answers.

If we were all doing this, we would find, daily miracles, and healing families, problems solved more readily.

We wouldn't find ourselves magically in agreement though. That would ruin the fun of trying to get along. Lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I tried to show that knowledge does not equate one to things of Spirit but not sure if its being understood. I am sure though we all have our own ways of weighing things differently.

For example, if you noticed through my conversation....54700 thought he would of been more led by the fact of seeing miracles being performed, then the nature of the man. Oddly enough, I think seeing someone seeming to do miracles would be asking 'where is the trick, whats up your sleeve, what reason is there to turn water into wine'.

I think any so called miracle...has a explanation. I also think, that action, could be done by anyone, if they understood the Universe in the right way.

I have a close friend that can move objects now and then. He can only do it when he 'feels' it within him, a energy. Even after I saw it with my own eyes, my mind said 'no way'. Even after I pulled my daughter into the room to witness it and assured that she saw it and checked it as well, my mind still said 'no way'. He is a hunter gather type....never seeks anything spiritual, doesnt really have an opinion of 'god', but yet, has this strange ability (it seems to be energy related, totally, from what I have gathered through my questions and observations).

His heart though, is of gold. Most honest person I have ever met. Does this have something to do with it>? I do not know. He was scolded by his mother at the age of 7 for showing her.

But I do understand 54700's need to test them, in his own way. We all approached the 'I am god' person differently, we all gave him our own 'tests'. Then we all even observed each others ways of testing at times. Asking questions, weighing, measuring.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I have seen this mentioned elsewhere and it may have been by you...and there was a mental note somewhere somehow, to read this at some time.

Just glancing at it, cautiously as I do everything....much rings true.

Something that stood out to me though as odd....was the idea that the 3 things to gain was 'love, wisdom, and power'.

How does power...be something to strive for...unless its a humble knowing of what is, is. Im sure this is not talking about 'power' as we think of one having power. Maybe an example of humble power is the knowing that I, have control, of my own thoughts, choices, therefor, that is a power I have that no one can take from me.

This read sparks questions....which is what I like, it makes me think, it makes me weigh things. I will have to take on a more serious read of it at the appropriate time. Thanks for it

Do you know who wrote it?

I like alot of what it said about Jesus...but still cautious, very cautious.

Still, new food for thought....wonderful! Thanks again!
LV

Edit to add...I have so much inner issues with the term 'ye are gods' as in plural. I can find ways to understand the plural of it, but not in perfection, only in the singularity, 'god' can I find the perfection.

Language is pulling my limits.
edit on 14-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

So far I have found the author as 'anonymous'?
edit on 14-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

I am about half way through it. So far, it is just a confirmation. I did not want to put such thoughts to writing, because I feel they will come to people when they are ready for them. However, given the conversation here, I felt compelled to share it. It was posted on another thread of mine by someone else.

The material is anonymous, or rather written by I AM. So far, it is absolutely true to what I have discovered on my own. Like everything, weigh it with your own heart.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good wishes for your birthday boy! 15 is such a odd age isnt it???

They cant wait to grow up, but still need that over seeing that they dont want.

Something that my oldest has responded well to, since he doesnt care alot for 'hugs' anymore...is back rubs. Its a way I can still pass on that 'loving touch' to him, and he gets a 'feel good' out of it. We will find ways...if we seek them with the highest love and intention for them. Eye contact, being available, the smallest things can be huge for children.

Its nice to talk with another raising children, always. It becomes one's life.

Wishing your health a spurt of goodness too

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
he just brought me a Stop Sign to kiss. He likes his Stop Sign.

Children are definitely closest to God!

Thank you for sharing this story. It warmed my heart.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Im wondering if we mothers on such paths of seeking should create a thread just to talk and encourage ways to 'stay in tune' with the kids while we are on the wondering path of walking on Earth

I love salvation army...and good will. I take my things that I dont need there...and then also get things from there. I love to rumage through used items!

Know all about the Yo Gabba Gabba too

My 4 year old has came across a new movie he loves called 'Ponyo'? It is the strangest movie for a 4 year old to get into. Its so strange what attracts them at times. Its one that all of them love (ages 14-4 mind you). Maybe note it if you cross it sometime.

Its great to share with the other 'mothers' (and any fathers) here!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
****Question for the OP:

I unfortunately have not read all 120 pages of this thread, nor will I do so, but if my question that I am about to ask has already been addressed, please forgive me.

My question pertains to the term 'soul that is mentioned numerous times in the OP. My question is this: how are you so certain that a human being even has a 'soul?? It seems most logical (and depressing, I admit) that we do not have any such thing as a 'soul, and that when certain physical organ(s) fail within the body, we cease to be anything further. What makes you even certain that we humans even pocess such a thing as a soul??

I assume you have a respectable answer on this question being that without the existence of a human 'soul, your every theory on this topic falls like a house of cards. Please elaborate on how you have determined to a reasonable degree that humans have such a thing as a 'soul. Thank you in advance.

Hi there!

I would hate to see your question over ran by our other babbles that occurs here...maybe send ETMAN a message, for future findings to your questions?? Let him know what page you posted on so he could easily look up your posts. Just advice, again, I would hate to see him miss out on your question to him, and I think he would be happy to present you with his thoughts on a 'soul'. Im sure many here could offer you thoughts if you like...but if you want the OP's thoughts...I would also send a nice little note in his U2U and a page number.

He then, when gets to it, can posts here for all to read as well
I dont think he has been on lately though so give it some time.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes well I need a slightly bigger one with a net, and imagine instead of joy and happiness, it will be shouts of anger that someone accidentally hurt him, but I am going to encourage turn taking. Kind of planning to look at the local message boards for one, then buy the net brand new. And the occupational therapist also thought the hemisync, binaurals I mentioned was a wonderful tool for they change create links between the hemispheres and can straighten out the neurology as well. He was really cute at 3 too. With all of them interacting and bouncing off each other, the troubles start a little later, and I don't have the stamina and muscles for tough love stuff.

Also, I'm trying to encourage they meditate, or get their own connections and spirituality developing, without going to the Churches, which makes it harder. And of course, not wanting to keep at them in any way that drives them away.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But I do understand 54700's need to test them, in his own way. We all approached the 'I am god' person differently, we all gave him our own 'tests'. Then we all even observed each others ways of testing at times. Asking questions, weighing, measuring.

Your friend sounds amazing. Ya know it is said most supposed poltergeist activity is kinetic energy.

I fully admit I have zero patience for that "equation question" - - - same with "if you are an Empath - tell me the future".

I've been dealing with this Enlightened stuff for 64 years. Some of it I just no longer have patience for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too believe Jesus walked among humans (I believe he was a Light Being). I do not believe it is a one time thing - - as I believe Light Beings have a continuous ongoing involvement on and above Earth. Was it planned that Jesus should be singled out or was it happenstance? I don't know.

Miracles? What is a Miracle? Some of my experiences would be thought of as miracles to some.

I kind of prefer the word Blessing. If an energy force takes action in providing assistance.

As an Energy Empath I have felt people I could think were beyond this world. One of them is Jane Goodall. If you ever have the chance to be in her presence - - do so.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

****Question for the OP:

I unfortunately have not read all 120 pages of this thread, nor will I do so, but if my question that I am about to ask has already been addressed, please forgive me.

My question pertains to the term 'soul that is mentioned numerous times in the OP. My question is this: how are you so certain that a human being even has a 'soul?? It seems most logical (and depressing, I admit) that we do not have any such thing as a 'soul, and that when certain physical organ(s) fail within the body, we cease to be anything further. What makes you even certain that we humans even pocess such a thing as a soul??

I assume you have a respectable answer on this question being that without the existence of a human 'soul, your every theory on this topic falls like a house of cards. Please elaborate on how you have determined to a reasonable degree that humans have such a thing as a 'soul. Thank you in advance.

Hi there!

I would hate to see your question over ran by our other babbles that occurs here...maybe send ETMAN a message, for future findings to your questions?? Let him know what page you posted on so he could easily look up your posts. Just advice, again, I would hate to see him miss out on your question to him, and I think he would be happy to present you with his thoughts on a 'soul'. Im sure many here could offer you thoughts if you like...but if you want the OP's thoughts...I would also send a nice little note in his U2U and a page number.

He then, when gets to it, can posts here for all to read as well
I dont think he has been on lately though so give it some time.

My best
LV

Thank you for the great suggestion, it is appreciated.

In regards to my question, even though I had specifically addressed it to the OP, it is really open for anyone to answer. Any rational or reasonable answers that support humans having a soul are welcome from anyone.

Important to note is that I seek reasonable and rational answers, so that excludes ANY answers or assumptions based upon religious texts, interpretations, visions, dreams, prophesies, imaginary friends, etc. Such nonsense is invalid and unproductive in discovering the truth into matters of which we have questions of. Thank you.

edit on 14-10-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Im wondering if we mothers on such paths of seeking should create a thread just to talk and encourage ways to 'stay in tune' with the kids while we are on the wondering path of walking on Earth

Perhaps we should.

I feel like I'm on a third generation now - - only because I also helped raise my 17 year old grandson too. Its funny - - my daughter's friends don't even know my name - - they only know me as mom. And I am definitely Not the Beaver Cleaver mom. I am more the philosopher mom.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In regards to my question, even though I had specifically addressed it to the OP, it is really open for anyone to answer. Any rational or reasonable answers that support humans having a soul are welcome from anyone.

Important to note is that I seek reasonable and rational answers, so that excludes ANY answers or assumptions based upon religious texts, interpretations, visions, dreams, prophesies, imaginary friends, etc. Such nonsense is invalid and unproductive in discovering the truth into matters of which we have questions of. Thank you.

Hello my friend,

Well I must say that you have ruled out quite a bit of information as not pertainng to your question, or shall I say not useable as proof. No worries, lets try a different track.

Why are you asking?

By that question I mean, where does that question come from in your mind. It has nothing to do with your survival. It has nothing to do with your comfort. It has nothing to do with knowledge. So, what is the root of the reason why you are asking. From where does the question come?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My 4 year old has came across a new movie he loves called 'Ponyo'? It is the strangest movie for a 4 year old to get into. Its so strange what attracts them at times. Its one that all of them love (ages 14-4 mind you). Maybe note it if you cross it sometime.

Its great to share with the other 'mothers' (and any fathers) here!

Will have to check Ponyo out.

My favorite book as a child was: "The Little Rabbit Who Wanted Red Wings". Something about that book made me feel connected and "home". www.amazon.com...

Wish we had (had had) fathers in our 'world'. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

For some reason that reminds me of a series of graphic novels I loved as a small child, Pookie, the flying rabbit, and his forrest adventure.

www.amazon.co.uk...
edit on 14-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Hello my friend,

Well I must say that you have ruled out quite a bit of information as not pertainng to your question, or shall I say not useable as proof. No worries, lets try a different track.

Why are you asking?

By that question I mean, where does that question come from in your mind. It has nothing to do with your survival. It has nothing to do with your comfort. It has nothing to do with knowledge. So, what is the root of the reason why you are asking. From where does the question come?

With Love,

Your Brother

I ask simply because I DESIRE greatly to believe that there is a 'soul in man which individually are subjected to reincarnation or an afterlife to which the laws of Karma take effect. Though I greatly wish that this were TRUE, I have a very difficult time discovering any encouraging information or ideas to which suggest we do have this removable 'soul within this mass of flesh.

And thank you for your interest into my question. Reasonable and rational thoughts welcome!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

The methods you've ruled out are the only way you'll find out, and it takes a different kind of research, where most receive if they persist, and the answers they get will never buckle no matter how many science journals and rational arguments try to snuff the truth out.

I'm very sure the black ops have done some very horrible types of experiments and proved this long ago, but we're not privy to that info are we?

I'd be a seeker and start to ask for answers and keep a journal. In the end if you're being true, you'll have far too many coincidences to logically discount.

www.monroeinstitute.org...

www.rense.com...
Q & A With Joe McMoneagle

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
Ingo Swann Data Base

Be your own detective!

Much Love & Light!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I ask simply because I DESIRE greatly to believe that there is a 'soul in man which individually are subjected to reincarnation or an afterlife to which the laws of Karma take effect. Though I greatly wish that this were TRUE, I have a very difficult time discovering any encouraging information or ideas to which suggest we do have this removable 'soul within this mass of flesh.

And thank you for your interest into my question. Reasonable and rational thoughts welcome!!

Wonderful !

You have now acknowledged desire.

So where does that desire come from?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

For some reason that reminds me of a series of graphic novels I loved as a small child, Pookie, the flying rabbit, and his forest adventure.

www.amazon.co.uk...

See - - there is something to it.

My connection had nothing to do with the moral of the story. The connection was a bunny with wings. A bunny that could fly.

Maybe we are all Bunny Angels

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We need to fly again, we need eutopia, home, magic, beauty, love, friendship. I just found this:
victoriastitch.blogspot.com...

and reading the comments below, there were others haunted by the beauty of the story for years, I always remembered the name, but couldn't find the book, it was lost forever for me. They were in the library, and the pictures in this blogspot just made my heart sing, I remember each one.

The beauty, purity, innocence, love, and yes, we all can fly.

Wow, the part about the circus and being trapped, a slave/prisoner, and the journey to freedom. Hmmm...... A return to innocence, what dreams may come, beauty and love, and purity, and flight....a tender heart.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
By the way, this beauty and innocence of childhood books, flying rabbits, that touched the heart so tenderly, is right on topic. This is the inspiration.

The prime directive is to free this planet and unchain hearts and minds, to inspire/nudge love and tender regard for each other, for we're all family.

And no one, no mystery school twist of a compromised duality Creator, and ammoral story of wars, and tares and ugliness is ever going to activate me, my memories, my path, for I'm on my true path, and holding fast to all that is true and love.

The chains and traps are in their enslaving consciousness, their trade, and barter in enslaving minds, and being clear, and true to our innner knowing is more than anything.

I affirm, I am in Perfect Knowing, all things come at the perfect moment in perfect timing, in all matters I am so grateful!

My inner rabbit is free, and she can fly free.

In Chinese astrology, Im a rabbit, in Tibetan a cat, so maybe my inner cabbat can fly free.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join