It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Wonderful !

You have now acknowledged desire.

So where does that desire come from?

With Love,

Your Brother

It is my assumption that desire originates from a certain region found within the brain to which such functions normally occur. I would like VERY MUCH to assume that such desires are the result and evidence of an existing soul within us, but I am leaning towards this process being the result of chemicals and complex nature of the ordinary human brain. Could I be mistaken? Well, thats what I hope and seek to discover!!

edit on 14-10-2010 by pplrnuts because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

This is not a religious document perse my friend. It is more of a thought experiment. Testing the bounds of a possible soul, if you will. Check it out and let me know what you think.

The Impersonal Life

The trick to discovering the soul, is realising that no one can prove it to you. It is something you find on your own.

I can only give experiments for you to try and locate it,

I wish I could just show you, but that is not how it is designed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

It is my assumption that desire originates from a certain region found within the brain to which such functions normally occur. I would like VERY MUCH to assume that such desires are the result and evidence of an existing soul within us, but I am leaning towards this process being the result of chemicals and complex nature of the ordinary human brain.

Did it ever occur to you it might be both?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

IAMIAM, that is very interesting and very deep. At the present time I am unable to dedicate my complete concentration to reading over that material. But upon glancing over it briefly, I have determined it worthy of further reading at a more apporiate time to which I could dedicate myself to better absorb it all. Again very interesting and deep.

Also, if you do not mind me asking, are you a follower of the Christian faith? I ask for two reasons: 1) your signature suggests to me that you may be one, and 2) if so, you appear to break the mold due to your actual Christ-like nature (a very good trait) which is RARE to find in that faith. I was just curious. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

IAMIAM, that is very interesting and very deep. At the present time I am unable to dedicate my complete concentration to reading over that material. But upon glancing over it briefly, I have determined it worthy of further reading at a more apporiate time to which I could dedicate myself to better absorb it all. Again very interesting and deep.

Also, if you do not mind me asking, are you a follower of the Christian faith? I ask for two reasons: 1) your signature suggests to me that you may be one, and 2) if so, you appear to break the mold due to your actual Christ-like nature (a very good trait) which is RARE to find in that faith. I was just curious. Thanks.

My friend,

I am a follower of Christ, but I do not use any labels. I have learned from many truths, and find Christ to be the living testimony of Gods will, to love each other.

I don't do labels. They only serve to divide us.

With Love,

Your Brother (the only label I do use)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I fully agree with, and greatly admire your position.

Also that question was inspired based upon your admirable nature to which I seldom witness by persons belonging to that and some other established faiths. Thus the reason for my curiosity, and the reason for which I was compelled to ask. Hopefully you had noticed that within that question was a complement to you in regards to your admirable traits. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I fully agree with, and greatly admire your position.

Also that question was inspired based upon your admirable nature to which I seldom witness by persons belonging to that and some other established faiths. Thus the reason for my curiosity, and the reason for which I was compelled to ask. Hopefully you had noticed that within that question was a complement to you in regards to your admirable traits. Thanks.

Thank you for the compliment my friend, I did notice. As to my admirable nature, it is a work in progress, and you happened to catch me on a good day.

We are all equal my friend. I am no more admirable than you. We are all manifestations of the Creator, performing his will as he so decides. Sometimes, he bumps us together to see if we truly trust his will. When we don't, we find fault in each other and fight. When we do, we find perfection in each other and live in peace.

I think its time we live in peace. All are perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Did Grey Aliens have any part in creation/modification of humans on Earth? I saw one person that looks a lot like a Grey Alien.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

What is a Grey alien anyway? Other then movies - - are there really Grey aliens?

What about Blue Aliens? I've heard of Blue Aliens.

I had some kind of premonition or recognition about Tall Whites.

Here is a list of Known Alien Types and Races (Tall Whites are not mentioned) www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Greys are biosuits, and many different sides involved. Some are just bots, the surgery bots. And they give you primal fear. Even in a situation in which they intend to mitigate your expereince, which I have always been fortunate to have, you still have primal fear, just start shaking inside. The others have someone in them.

They're not all the same, in size, shape, and even color. Late May or early June, when the last big abduction of my family occurred, I opened the glass sliding doors, and he was at the door, looking nearly identical to Lowki's avatar, except he was a dusky rose color, muted. He was almost the same height as my 9 year old, say 4 5"- 4 7", with a head that was a little different than most pictures, and almost identical in size and shape to my sons as well, delicate, slender, slightly long head, hairless. Eyes not quite as big as the pics, but still large, and lenses. I knew we were on the list that night. The only other time I saw a grey in my normal waking hours, right there in 3d, outside of memories of being taken and contact while their phased/stealthed, was when I was child.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Greys are biosuits, and many different sides involved. Some are just bots, the surgery bots. And they give you primal fear. Even in a situation in which they intend to mitigate your expereince, which I have always been fortunate to have, you still have primal fear, just start shaking inside. The others have someone in them.

How do you know?
edit on 14-10-2010 by Annee because: quotes

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The one that did the surgery, was a bot, I knew it. Devoid of energy. He cut into my head before sleep came. The ones that telepathically communicate with you, and I've had that alot, have souls, theres a person in the bot. The ETs can't function in our solar system. Thats what its about. They can positives or negatives in a grey suit.

alien-ufo-research.com...

If you scan down a bit, though there are pink ones there, the one I saw was slightly darker dusky pink grey. The shape of the head is definitely wrong. Like I said a cross between Lowki's avatar, and my sons delicate, narrow long head. Also Lowki's avatar shows a very slender grey. Very much more slender than that, a cross between a stick man and that avatar really.

That night I was given a masked type altered dream. In the dream 3 members of my family, including my brother roughly an hour away, was abducted: my father, my brother and my son, who's had quite a few expereinces, missing time, and some memories. My oldest son and I were outside watching the stars and seeing crafts, he didn't believe they were until one came close, and then he was amazed. It landed and he ran aboard. I hung outside, and the woman said, I should come on board and fill out a questionaire, it will only take a 15 minutes.

There was a huge round table with at least 3, perhaps 4, identical blond woman, like clones. My son was busy with his questionaire.

At the moment, the 3 fell out of the sky. I had been shouting at the sky demanding they bring my family back previously. They were wearing overalls, and covered in a rusty grit, and were shaking it off.

The first question asked, what was the date of the first siting of a craft you knew was a ufo (don't remembr precise words here). I looked across the table at my son and said, "this would be your first time". He asked me what the date was. I looked at the blond woman to my left, and she shrugged as if "we don't do time", and then she said, "I will tell you this, this past day took 9 days to complete".

I was told to write this down and woke up, it was 1 17 am, and went downstairs. My son, was up, and he said that 1 11 am, he had recieved a huge jolt and felt odd, everything was very odd and disoriented, and he thought he had missing time.

That day I spent the whole day, after I had a recieved a communcation, ET contact regarding my being very upset over some more childhood memories returning, it always makes trauma. So I had quite a download, and was given something to do. I couldn't see since so many think the end of the world is at hand, how I would have time to do this. I kept asking all day, inward, do I have time?

Then that evening the grey was at the door. I saw him straight on, when I opened the door, for a second or two, in shock. He jumped to the side, his thin body very fluid and vanished.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If you scan down a bit, though there are pink ones there, the one I saw was slightly darker dusky pink grey.

Got anything on Tall Whites?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There are two types that we're familiar with in writing. The greys, who I thought were Orion, though in reality, there is an intergalactic mix, and three galaxies are involved, so far in my knowledge. But Andromeda and ours primarily. So I don't think any of this is just restricted to one area, there are probably similar forms used elsewhere, repeatedly.

I have a memory underneath, it just tried to stir, can't push past that veil. If I do ever, I'm not sure if the truama will come, widening it creates a very strong build up, that can take days or over a week to get put in perspective or calmed. There is something there, I know they're in with both groups overseeing, I believe with the human looking ETs and in connection to bases, moon, and under sea. But the moon also has had human nazi type operations and the US Navy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
My Life With An Alien Soul
by observe50

This is an amazing ture experiencer, she is somehow connected to a group that is so simllar, to my own experiences. The minute she described this craft, and its similar to the one Sleeper described, and his descriptions caused a enormous building of tension. Both her thread and his, I had to stand up, and pace around, and it took forever to read. This craft is much larger inside than appearing on the outside, a saucer, with a corrider that goes around on the outer, portion, near portals. I looked out those portals, inner doors, small rooms, one was computerized or a screen. Of course there was a medical section.

She mentioins the tall whites as well. And she mentions the human ets working with them, and the underocean bases.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

There are two types that we're familiar with in writing. The greys, who I thought were Orion, though in reality, there is an intergalactic mix, and three galaxies are involved, so far in my knowledge. But Andromeda and ours primarily. So I don't think any of this is just restricted to one area, there are probably similar forms used elsewhere, repeatedly.

I thought Tall Whites were connected to Pleiadians.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Lyraeans. We went to many systems. Pleaides, Sirius, Andromeda, Taurs, and Orion. Every solar system is a duality, and there are always dwarf stars for every star. Sirius A and Sirius B for example. There is a connection to Sirius and Orion, and Andromeda. Pleaides and Orion have two sides here. Tall blond man, long blond hair, he's Orion in my memories.

The true pleiadian race is ethereal, even on the higher channels. Tall whites would no be connected to one system, I don't beleive because they operate in organizations, many different ones. The three that I have knowledge of in my own cases, where Orion, this kept coming over and over again with that man, and a very bad abduction with a huge chunk taken and burn mark. I remember him from childhood. Also Andromedan, and Taurus/Telos group. They identified. That man tried to give me his name too, but I couldnt quite get it, it started with a J. The name was obviously wrong that I kept saying, for he said he would send it to me, but I dont have it yet,. I kept saying, something like Ja'e'k'strom. And then, he said he was Taurus, 65 light years away, and Telos/Mount Shasta. I had missing memories in that time period as well. When I got on the computer I checked. One of the sitings we had over the house, a cigar shaped craft maybe 50 feet went over our roof after a greeting boomed in my head loudly. My friend identified it as Aldebaran. So, I looked and sure enough the Taurus/Aldabaren is 65.1 light years away. Those two dots and experiences connect.

I've been on a big investigation myself, trying to piece it all together.

Edit to add: This is a very tall man, head touches the roof, so roughly 8 feet in height, built like Triple H, lond dark blond hair, wearing kind of armor, biosuit. Haven't figured out if the men are all that tall, or if that is a funciton for the ones guarding the technicians. But one blond woman seemed to be over 7 feet herself.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Hi again

Ive been in your shoes...very deeply desired to 'know'. Especially as a child, for I had a brother who passed and I longed to see him. I would pray, if souls are real, Please show me by brothers soul, bring him to me, just to see him.

As I grew up and opened my mind a bit to a different intent for 'knowing' some strange things began to happen in my life. What I share goes against your asking for logic and reason....but sometimes, life presents us with experiences that logic and reason do not fit, at least in the laws that we understand.

I can only share the experiences and I dont claim it as a proof for anything.

After my brother had passed, my mother had a dream she talked with him in our kitchen. He hugged her, told her to not be sad, told her he was ok. She recalled pouring a glass of milk in the kitchen but recalled it as being odd, for she does not drink milk. When she awoke, she pretty much fell to the floor when she walked in the kitchen, and saw the glass of milk she had poured sitting on the counter, from her 'dream'.

His death, turned her to seeking, something of Spirit. It opened her, to possibilities. She took the path of a religion to seek.

Much later, many years later....after I had grown and had children, my son at the age of 5 had a visit from what he described as a 'yellow being of light'. He called it, Jesus. I asked him why he thought it was Jesus. He said 'well who else would it be'. We can only understand things, with what we already know in our body complex. This being made him ex-tactically happy, filled him with joy. I wish I could truly share the expressions and mode he was in after experiencing this. My first reaction was to roll my eyes at his huge imagination, but also, this was not like my child, to make such a large tail up. He went on and on telling me of things that happened between him and this being. One of the things he told me was, when he reached out to finally try to touch it....its arms began to raise and a yellow ball of light came out of the being and went into him. He said 'Mom, I think it gave me a 'new life'....I asked 'why do you think that'...he said, 'in my mind, it just said it was 'life'.

Its been 9 years since that experience....he still recalls this being to this day and has never told a tail like that since then. It allowed me, to open my mind more, and start to seek things of Spirit more.

My mother had a rough time later in her life...she became bed ridden and broke 2 hips. During her time of being bed ridden....she had a strange dream. My father was fussing one week for not being able to find a bill he needed to find. My mother one night had a dream that she was 'walking' around the house....she recalls feeling so excited, for it had been years since she experienced 'walking'. She noted, while walking in the house, seeing the bill that dad had been needing. To her amazement's, and dads, when she woke, she told him to go into the other room and look at a certain place on the desk to find his bill. There it was, somewhere where the 'real her' could not of been able to get to it to of found it, for she was stricken to her bed. Again, another experience that allowed her to be more open minded.

In 2008, my mother and I dedicated ourselves to be of use...to Spirit. Our intent was, to help others find the Spirit within them. Our longing was to be able to show others, there was more then just this life. For a couple weeks at the beginning of June, we focused very hard on being of use to things of Spirit...offering ourselves to Thee. Our ideas of 'god' were a bit different, she followed religion, I did not so much. But I still had faith, there was a Holy Spirit, and there was more to our bodies of flesh.

On the Summer Solstice of that year (it fell on June 21st) my mother was in the hospital for staph infections and unknowingly, her kidneys began failing her. As I sat with her, not knowing her kidneys were failing as we sat in the hospital that day....I noted her breaths of each minute became few. As I kept being on a frenzy of trying to get the doctors or nurses to take note....my mother would go in and out of consciousness. She would wake if we stirred her for a minute and we had to keep stirring her to make her breaths between each minute not get to low. The nurses kept saying 'we are trying to get a hold of her doctor to see what he wants to do'. So there me and my father were, left there with my mom, stirring her trying to not let her get too deep into sleep for she would then only breath about 5 breaths per minute. About 9am this morning, we stirred her and she looked at me, and began telling me of a place with many huts...that she had a hut there....and that she was with my brother, who had passed long ago. My initial reaction again, like with my son, was to roll my eyes. Im worried that my mother is having severe health problems and she is now talking of huts. But she went on, to describe them in detail, telling me of all the people she was seeing, and was crying in tears of seeing her son again.

Back to sleep she went...but after a moment, we see her physical body making motions...her hands were moving up and down pretty fast. We woke her again...I asked her if she was ok, that she was moving around alot. She looked at me and said she was climbing the palm trees by her hut...and that she had ate the most wonderful fruit she had ever ate and described in detail of the fruit and its taste. This, was just the beginning....of visions that went on for another 9 hours that day. I have the whole story posted here at ATS for the means of sharing it...she was guided bya being she called Michael her angel...we watched her go through reviewing her life and standing up to everything she had every done. We watched her though, being guided to understand the things she knew not, was OK, and she once told us, we just keep relearning till we get it right. She experienced a past life of herself in the times of Jesus, being family member to Piolot (sp), she was taken shown things about our family, she was taken to Petra and shown things about it how its a safe ground of something sacred there, she was taken to Egypt and below Egypt where she saw the history of the Earth. Some of the things she 'saw' went against her own belief....and for me, this told me, this was not just her 'wishes and desires' of her own imagination. She would of never believed in reincarnation, and she came out of the experience having a different understanding of the one they called Jesus. She went from thinking that we are to be 'washed in the blood' to thinking that this was wrong. She even saw what showed her 'other life' that came here to Earth and how we are somehow connected to them through ancestry. She was shown things below egypt that led her to understand that this 'Michael' that was leading her....was once here on Earth with others 'like him'.

She saw a matrix of energy through out this experience, when she would open her eyes. She kept asking us, 'dont you see the yellow dust'? She described the beauty in the perfection of the way the energy lines and dust would synchronize together....and how it was connected to everything. Even the top of our heads...how a ray of light was coming out of everyone's head and would meet the matrix and dust somehow.

Please understand...I love logic!
I LOVE reasoning. But some things that have happened in my life, had no explanation in those fields of laws that I know of. After about 2 hours of being miss skeptical to my mother and her tellings that day....I had to swallow my logic and began writing down all that she said to me....just in case.

For 9 hours, she vividly experienced some very strange things. She cried, she felt things, she saw things with her eyes open, she 'smelled things', she smiled while having the visions with her eyes closed. At 4:30 pm that day, the doctor had still not came. Mother was showing signs of 'wanting to leave'. Her last few words were 'what time is it, what is the day, Im at a river, Michael does not want me to cross it, Craig (my brother) is there, Im tired.

I then leave my father there....while I went myself to the doctors office and went straight into him demanding he come see my mother. By the time we got to the hospital...the nurses had taken notice and said that her kidneys were failing. It as almost 6 pm by this time...I woke her one more time before they took her on the helicopter to take her to a larger hospital for her kidney failure and her words were as she looked at me 'Im at the gate' with a smile on her face.

By the time they got her to the other hospital, she had to go on life support, this in itself was critical, for her kidneys were in need of dialysis. She was in critical care unit on life support for 3 days. When she awoke....guess what she still was seeing without the visions while her eyes were closed.....the dust, the lines of energy, the matrix. Her 'coming back ' to us was a very dark time, it was like a 'possession'. I never had believed in a 'devil' or 'possessions' but what ever was within my mother that time after she woke, wanted her to die. I dont like to analysis what it was or why it happened, its far to far, for my logic and reasoning. I just know, it was not my mother at all times. As my family fought spiritually, to get her back....she did return and has memories of pretty much EVERYTHING. Even the 'possession'.

I can not say I understand it all....I can only say, I now have a very open mind and I have much faith and know, there is something more, then these bodies of flesh we 'think' we are. Im still not religious....but I have found truth in them all. I have had some deep spiritual experiences the last couple of years that are very high points of my life.

A 'soul' to me is a word for mankind to 'try' to explain something that we dont understand. I think with all the strange experiences through out time, man has had to keep a open mind, and has had to label the unexplained with 'words' and the limits of 'language' somehow. To me, the word 'soul' is a way to explain that we are a 'phase of the Spirit'....and we, are all a part of this 'larger self' that is 'life'. The 'soul' is the individual 'self' experience, the 'spirit' is the overall, the ONE, experience.

Language, limits such things, truly.

I cant say I understand it with the logic and reasoning that we know of....but I do believe, there is logic and reasoning to it, somehow. Ive had to come to terms with being OK....not knowing the details of it all, with any certainty. I certainly though know, we do not know it all, with our ideas of logic and reason. There is something more, in my truth...and all I can do is share why I believe this.

My best to you
LV

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, here is a tall Grey:
www.galactic-server.com...

The person I saw looks similar to that Grey.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hello IAM!

Im having a wonderful morning...have been reading the 'Impersonal Life' and there are no words? Are there not?

How everything makes sense, its so perfect, everything, is perfect.

I wanted to thank you again for turning me on to this. Though, I would stress, if I would of read this years ago...I would not of understood, I would not of known. But I have already learned this, I have experienced through my own self, my own seeking, my own understanding.....so now, its understood and I can 'take it in' more fully and become it.

I really adivse for others seeking, to read it. Just glancing wont do....you really need to read it thouraoughly. Im not finished, Im half way, but I already know where it leads me. This is the home people feel they seek, they may shroud the image of home with 'material ideals'.....but home, is a phase of being, a perfect phase of being, its not a 'returning' its a 'birthing', its 'anew'. Its being created, but it also already 'is'.

All this time, You, the omniscient, Impersonal I AM of You, were consciously and intentionally doing all this; not for the purpose of getting the mere knowledge of earth conditions and things, as your Intellect has so loudly and authoritatively proclaimed, but in order that you might harvest what You had sown in the dim ages past, and could manifest My Perfect Idea on Earth, even as You are now manifesting It in the Impersonal estate, Your Heavenly Home.

The Impersonal 'being' is becoming a 'personal' being. We are energy consciousness (life) manifesting itself.

Granted, my own words and any words carry distortions but this is where Im at in this understanding. My words are not perfect for all....just perfect for this 'phase' of me right now.

Love to all
LV

Edit to [email protected] think we need a thread for this. What say u? To discuss, to mull over, to invite others.
edit on 15-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Edit to [email protected] think we need a thread for this. What say u? To discuss, to mull over, to invite others.
edit on 15-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

By all means my friend. I did not start the thread because I do not want to cause confusion, namely that others mistake the piece for my work.

It is just too similar to what I have been saying since joining this site.

So, if you would do the honors, I will make my way in after the thread gets some activity.

I AM glad you found it as insightful as I did. It really is a thorough piece by yet another, I AM.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join