It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 214
<< 211  212  213   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I guess therre is no One out there!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Pretty sure if you read this thread there are some who believe in the hidden hand, no such thing as bad, its love even if you're forcing constitutionalists into fema camps and using guillotines, because they're just doing this to further your soul????

And the arguments against that, including ET_MAN's very good posts.

He's fled the coop. Hasn't been back since 2011. But, his threads are still my favorites.

This is one of those threads I keep, save whole sections, and pass on to my friends, because the wisdom in here is wonderful.

And another point, though many disagreements occurred, the freedom to express your views is Gold!

I also try to turn things around in my mind, there is one scenario where right and wrong can be shelved, but its still in a person's best interests to choose Higher Mind and not regress into very bad realms after they die. Or even if this get out of jail free card that I sometimes cling to is real, being the hero is the better role.

The one thing I keep thinking is this: if you really don't buy into any religion or philosophical school on earth, but only find inspiration in a little here and a little there, and so you felt free to go with your wildest imagination and LOVE, and empower a belief you want to have:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if after exiting this play, everyone passed. That there were teams of Counselors up there that understood you and that once you downloaded all the info and lessons, good and bad, and what can be learnt from all of this, they uploaded that into you so that you would go to sleep feeling terrible about yourself and wake up understanding everyone and self, and realizing you never want to play in a world where you can harm others and self so easily, and so you're ready for better places.

I sometimes think things like that, but in no way would that compel me to jump off the bike I'm trying to peddle. And if I fall if, not try to get back on!

edit on 27-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for the response, may many blessing be upon you.

I as the many looking for the answer, it seems it may be the evolution of consciousness .

It's easy to feel kind of insignificant in the midst of all the might and wonder of the World.

It's by perspective, that to perceive what is right and wrong, from the view of the Creator could or would anything be right or wrong.

This whole thing is really so complicated, but how could not believe in intelligent design, in the grand plan of things it would seem everything has a reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ET_MAN

Hey is this thread still active?

if you're familiar with law of one and hidden hand texts alike, this will save me time.

I think I can shed some light on densities and put it into better perspective, and after that being something interesting to your attention.
edit on 27-3-2017 by prismatic1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand interview is what landed me on ATS the first time.

So much good stuff in it. From everything I've been learning and puzzling together, I do think the OP was a real entity, whose kind directs the human "Powers to Be" on this world, creating all the suffering that they can.

In this interview I think he mixed a lot of truths, half-truths, misconceptions and falsehoods all together, to direct us to one way of thinking.

But there are many genuine gems of truth and wisdom of the highest level in what he said. I have read the entire thing 3 times and each time I am more and more convinced of this.

I started reading The Law of One because of him. Very interesting to say the least, and it's the same as with the interview, a lot of truth in those channelings. You do have to discern as best as you can.

Has anyone considered already that Ra sounds suspiciously similar to the OP's Lucifer?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: prismatic1111

I think I can shed some light on densities and put it into better perspective

Do you think that entities of the 7th dimension can have bodies? I had thought that these upper-dimensional beings didn't have bodies at all, that they wouldn't see any need in having them.

top topics

<< 211  212  213   >>

join