It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
whats the point of this thread if all or any answers are only found within ones being, we are all investigators at heart and all here to find truths, wether they come from maths, people acting godlike or through a negative aspect of self, it doesn't really matter, all should be welcome and deserving of being here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

I disagree. Math and logic can prove a lot of things. It's not about calculations but reasoning. You cannot calculate why there are infinite primes, but you can reason why without just relying on intuition, which can be prone to errors.

Math is an aptitude - - a talent It has its place. But to use it as the Ultimate proof in this subject is ridiculous.

Its no different then saying someone has to be pitch perfect and sing - - to prove they are Lightbeings.

edit on 13-10-2010 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by chezs

The world's mismanagement team. They have sumarian/atlantis lineage. some claim merivingian. Mostly its reptilian. The annanuki.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

How do you not know that these are the polar opposite of the true bloodline?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I have tried not to, but there is a point where we don't sit on fences and must actually speak up for what is right and not let other people be attacked in a negative way with untruths. For example, having someone tell everyone they are tares and will burn in lava lakes, and trying to appoint themselves authority to speak, and tell us all we shouldn't, which is the very opposite of why starseeds are here and people are waking up. They are here to empower everyone to speak up and to undo authority. No one has the right to have authority or control over the masses, and then to promote a theocracy, or bible God (that one was too war mongling and murderous for me, knew it wasn't God), and even to the point of saying, ACB saying to me he believed in karma, so if a girl throws acid on the face of another girl it should happen to her.

That sounded sharia to me. In fact, I do recall Commander X talkign about NWO and their attempt to bring in a old school christianity (not even the spirit fo Christ) but more akin to courts upholding Sharia type laws.

So humanity goes back to ignorance, violence, oppression, slavery, and the dark ages, while these sophistcated elites sail around in their black op saucers and crafts and enjoy longevity dna work thinking they'e gods.

I have a big toilet in mind, where they all go and give themselves continual swirlies, and get out of our faces.
Its not happening, sufficient to say. They need galactic time outs. Their free will doesnt slam dunk mine, nor should I have to fight and become a killer and comrpomise my integrity to get rid of them. Might does not make right.

I have faith in goodness, and a perfect plan adn Superman in the system.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
whats the point of this thread if all or any answers are only found within ones being, we are all investigators at heart and all here to find truths, wether they come from maths, people acting godlike or through a negative aspect of self, it doesn't really matter, all should be welcome and deserving of being here.

Everyone is Welcome here, and everyone is equally deserving of being here, no matter what.
All peoples beliefs should be taken as of equal value, as we are all of equal value.
We can say this and yet how many believe this? So if we see differently, we have to as well
understand that perceptions do not always reflect reality. There is not one person here, not one,
that I cannot learn from, no matter what it is they choose to share.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
When people are talking from agendas that seem to coincide with other elements of NWO we need to speak up and out loudly against it.

And as for ascension. We're from ON HIGH. I remember eutopias. I dont need to work to go back there. I need to work and perfect and help others. I am going to work this life and any others to GO HOME. Thats my goal now. Home not cosmos.

What i was told is we would ascend to 4d, and suddenly find ourselves in Orion, in Orion's belt, in the middle of a WAR, by ACB.

War is one of the things we all have to overcome to go home.

Well that is the wrong channel for me. Sorry, not doing it. Sounds fishy sort of too. Strange programs people are on, black ops must have soemthing to do with it all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by chezs

I have tried not to, but there is a point where we don't sit on fences and must actually speak up for what is right and not let other people be attacked in a negative way with untruths. For example, having someone tell everyone they are tares and will burn in lava lakes, and trying to appoint themselves authority to speak, and tell us all we shouldn't, which is the very opposite of why starseeds are here and people are waking up. They are here to empower everyone to speak up and to undo authority. No one has the right to have authority or control over the masses, and then to promote a theocracy, or bible God (that one was too war mongling and murderous for me, knew it wasn't God), and even to the point of saying, of one saying he bleived in karma, so if a girl throws acid on the face of another girl it should happen to her.

That sounded sharia to me. In fact, I do recall Commander X talkign about NWO and their attempt to bring in a old school christianity (not even the spirit fo Christ) but more akin to courts upholding Sharia type laws.

So humanity goes back to ignorance, violence, oppression, slavery, and the dark ages, while these sophistcated elites sail around in their black op saucers and crafts and enjoy longevity dna work thinking they'e gods.

I have a big toilet in mind, where they all go and give themselves continual swirlies, and get out of our faces.
Its not happening, sufficient to say. They need galactic time outs. Their free will doesnt slam dunk mine, nor should I have to fight and become a killer and comrpomise my integrity to get rid of them. Might does not make right.

I have faith in goodness, and a perfect plan adn Superman in the system.

Someone telling others they are tares and going to burn in lava lakes.
Sorry but yes it is near
ridiculous. No I do not support those kinds of talks as I have stated, however where in this situation is Love?
You are missing something here whether you acknowledge it or not, when you come accross something such as this, who is responsible for this if you know better? Who's burden is this anyways?
You would rather leave that life to their own device than to bring it into Love and Truth, or clearly is that out of your capability and some of the things you need help with? You would rather see these people leave you along and yet remain the same to only affect and inflict other life? What difference are you making here that you are different? You need to truly think of these things and evaluate the perception you are taking, whether you like it or not, those are some of the things you need to move into.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I want everyone to wake up and realize we have the power, maybe not to fight their armies, but to work out amongst ourselves locally, businesses. To take groups of teenagers into engineer/mechanics, retired professionals/teachers/tradesmen's garages and work on zero point energy devices, ham radios, infared telescopes (for skywatching diplomacy groups), generators, wind, solar, using quartz, growing cyrstals and quartz for memory storage and energy.

Learning how to build small homes on wheels, and making gypsy caravans and growing food.
www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

building and setting up ashrams:

To stop empowering them, say NO, Denounce them, invite them to run away from their negative contracts, to redo the whole thing from inside, our way. No money, our own businesses, to help others, to adopt other towns overseas and get them set up too, pool to donate land for eco villages overseas, in Africa and Indonesia, to help, to do our bit and teach our kids and never teach them to go to war.

We have the power to set up both freedom and cooperation, to help others and be self sufficient, to be neither left nor right, but the true heart of all the different political polarities, to see through it all and walk away.

We need to start.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You said math cannot prove things. I said it can and gave you examples.

Math cannot prove illogical things. Which is why I asked for math proof of a logical thing that people have not figured a proof or disproof of yet.

If they're from a higher dimension or have the connection to the allness, then they have knowledge of most things, even things which currently baffle us but seem obvious to them because they are part of allness. I asked for a math proof because we can verify the claim without any fancy equipment: all you have to do is read the logic of each statement. This should be elementary if you're connected to the all. On the other hand, if you're not connected to the all and are just a bunch of humans talking of things you read somewhere then this should baffle you too. If they could give us a new insight or a solution to an unsolved problem, I said I would then consider the idea that they would be higher beings. I didn't say they are necessarily higher beings, but that I would consider it a possibility if they gave something verifiable and hard to solve. Do you still not have any idea why I asked for something that requires providing reasoning as opposed to making claims as a qualifier? If you still don't understand why I would ask for an unsolved math proof rather than something like questions about Yetis, the Tooth fairy, and Pangea there's no point for you to keep asking me, as you will just not understand.
edit on 13-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

the point of this thread under those conditions is truly what you decide that it should be...it's frustrating isn't it? Fortunately it is the last piece of the jigsaw and when you fully understand that this idea is the truth behind everything then you will be free to live the life of your dreams....positive meaning in--->positive effect out.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Let me get this straight. He can command armies of heaven but cannot find information from anyone over there regarding problems we cannot solve despite being an "advanced complex being" with authority. If you claim to know all the answers, then you even know the answer to logical things as well as murky things. I'm asking for a logical thing. Either this should be a piece of cake to you or you're not really connected to the All.

Oh Yeah! I'm sure he just picks up a cell phone and calls them. That's not how it works.

"God's home number"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

We have the power to set up both freedom and cooperation, to help others and be self sufficient, to be neither left nor right, but the true heart of all the different political polarities, to see through it all and walk away.

We need to start.

Yes my friend, I agree with all of this. Remember though, to function for everyone, we must first teach everyone to love again. That starts by setting the example, one person at a time.

The world is going through some troubling times. Many will suffer to bring about this new reality. They suffer because they cling to old ideologies. They cling to material things. They do not want to let go and will fight for the old ideology and material things. Love others and be prepared to step up to lead in love. The time is coming soon enough and it won't necessarily be what people think it will be. It will be what you envision. But, not till people learn to let go of the old.

Have you read my Plan yet? If not, check it out and let me know what you think. It is at the bottom of my posts.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I want to say, I really like your posts, and your latest thread, which I was drawn to, not quite sure at first how you meant it, but the overall message is a good one, and needed for awareness.

I did check into your thread, and I just want to bring up the one part, that I thought was a trap, wasn't sure of your intentions at that part, and I'll try to explain what I mean after the quote. Its hard and awkward for its taking an inbetween position based on respect for people's hard work, property and belongings, and the fact that as a soveriegn, which I am, its not an official thing (I don't like laws, and rules, rather guidelines and virtues that many agree with that are reduced to very few and more along the lines of human rights, the rights we should all have and respect versus the opposite, so I certainly don't feel like making it official. Official and legal things mean nothing to me, they're the wolves and I don't like their Saturn courts. I have read about all the codings and what courts symbolize and the true men in black!).

Its actually hard to find the line between being stuck wherever you are born, and having a right to be there, a right to land and resources without bankers and realtors, and to be both your soveriegn self, but also choosing to not throw pearls before swines so to speak and not sacrifice your life usually to fight for this, so your fitting into another paradigm at the same time out of peacefulness, and the need to be wise and careful about chosing your battles in life. If you just go and prove your point, you'll be targeted and then whatever you may be supposed to do won't happen.

This isn't being said out of ego, thingking I'm off the hook and that I am not here, also waking up but realizing the things I feel ashamed in my own life, my own mistakes and areas I wish were different. i think we should all be humble and feel shame as we sort through our relationship problems.

Though when this happened, and I was very very depressed and felt very bad, the Family of Light, and my Higher Self, greeted me (as in real contact as if ETs were there) at the door, and the sun cut through the clouds. I was feeling so bad about being disabled and stuck with my 5 boys, and my bad choices in the past and wishing I could find a way to undo any harm my abusive relationship caused them, though my thyroid had totally quit at that time, and I was not able to cope with things at all.

They lit my heart from the inside. They are so humorous, humour and joy, always this great sense of humor and told me, to not feel bad about things, to learn from everything I could, and wish to do better, but to be as positive as I could with myself and all others, to afford myself the same compassion I afford others. To turn all negative thoughts around, to turn them into positives, and to inject humor into all your daily routines (oh nice for my cranky heart to hear), and it was wonderful. I am encouraged and lit up and picked up, and miracles happen. Someone who is sulking comes to me for love and we talk, we seem to be pre-telepahtic in being able to affect each other, and reach a child who is upset.

In any case, I want to say, that we're all here on tests, and we need to be humble: BUT, for the ones who think that the real people are well healed, successful, land owners, its not true. Some people are here to wake up in the trenches! Though learning lessons, they are also helpign and meeting people who are struggling, some in great need, and doing what they can.

One of my friends told me that we are kept away, hidden away, out of the limelight. That if i had done what my dad wanted, and become a socioligist/jornalist years ago, when I still had good health, I might not even be alive today.

Success is not an indicator of anything.

That aside,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

This is the one problem. Though I want a moneyless society and like the venus project, it has to be locally run, by citizens, taking turns, and not done by elites or authorites.

I am soveriegn, and collective at the same time. This could very well be a trap. The elites want us to think we're sovering and then have sharia law courts and then think we have worked our butts off to hand over our possessions and homes (note I'm writing in general, I rent!) to them, and they manage this system for us, while we are slaves in a different way.

The venus project can be a real trap too. It has to be ours, not theirs. And peoples hard work and effort and homes are not theirs to grab.

Things have to be done gradually with people naturally choosing to join in, not give up their rights.

Oh, hey I'm FREE. This is great. For my freedom, I give you all my assets. Hell No, thats not what it means.

I like, Hey We're FREE. You guys who have STOLEN everyone's assets and think they're yours are arch criminals. Cough them up, we are redistributing it all to all the citizens. If you don't like that its time for cosmic arrests.

Crimes agaisnt humanity, lies, extortion, slavery, murder, poisoning, kidnapping, sex slaves, destruction of nature, TREASON, illegal wars, weapons of mass destruction and illegal pyramid systems masquerading as free enterprise democracies are all severe crimes so all the Bildenburgers and the bankers/corporate heads/royal families, the whole S group, need to be arrested.

But they're not robbing from us anymore.

Other than that I thought your thread was great.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But they're not robbing from us anymore.

Other than that I thought your thread was great.

Oh I get what your saying my friend. Check this out though.

If a large portion of the world population or even ust America gave everything back to their governments in one swoop, what would happen?

It would crumble. It would cease. They live off tax revenue, sales revenue, and compliance. If everyone in just one country said, ok government, here you go, I don't need your house, I don't need your water, I don't need your money, or ID here ya go. The government would be done.

Can they arrest everyone? Who will man the prisons? Can they fine everyone? You already gave them everything.

It takes, whats the word... uh.. oh I know... UNITY.

I've got a year to pull it off. Get everyone to love each other as individuals. No cult leaders. Every man and woman choosing their own way. All working together to start new.

I have a feeling I have God on my side with this to. God as in the Universe.

Time will tell. Tick, tick, tick

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've seen cosmic arrests made on them, and I really hope it happens. I keep sending a lot of light towards that vision. Free this planet, thats the prime direction. Free will has been broken. Everyone says people have choices. Please do explain how anyone has a choice? They are lied to, and manipulated, they are forced to work as slaves for their own lodgings. If they say no, does it affect anything? Is there another equally easy visible alternative where they and their children can still live and still have food and lodgings.

Free will would mean it was transparent, and everyone would have easy roads both ways to take.

Anything else is a used car sales person idea of free will. Come on now, the Higher Ups arent like that.
This may be all a test, but we have to free this planet. So I really hope that vision comes true. And I'm not into revolutions to do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And I'm not into revolutions to do it.

I am sorry my friend. It can only come from revolution.

One side wants the revolution to be bloody and painful, that the population is whipped into submission to a new tyranny.

The other wants the revolution to be a peaceful transfer of power back to the people.

Who will win? It is up to the people themselves. If they keep allowing themselves to be divided into groups which hate each other, tyranny will prevail. It will have to prevail because the people will not be grown enough to live peacefully together.

Which is why I beg everyone to Love everyone. Start teaching how to love by being the example. It isn't easy, but the alternative,

will be quite messy.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The other wants the revolution to be a peaceful transfer of power back to the people

Wherever my lifelong contacts have come from, some have been Higher Ups, but the ones that involved abdcution, physical, and in house checkups as well, have been this side. But I keep seeing a cosmic back up plan.

Of course at this point disclosure looks like some kind a negative NWO dangerous thing. I was told to wait and see. There would be true signs of who was who, and the redistribution (but not by crashing economies, not by harming/killing) but by helping, healing and freedom (as opposed to microchips and corporate rule and depopulation), was the true sign. I was told that Africa was the symbol for earth in the cosmos.

This particular cosmic man I send love to, he is loved, he is great. I call them rangers, heros. They involved a friends abdcutions and night work, and then my son and I were flashed over and over, and he said something about under ocean bases, and I was going there. But I don't remember that at all. But these arent human black ops. Human black ops cannot pull you astrally to the craft where you freind is one of them, and you witness whats going on, and can fill him in the next day. Pull you to a space station monitorign the sun up close, and its a cosmic intergalactic one. And then, when you wonder if it was real, you and your son see a craft outside shortly after. Always got the back ups. At the same time, phased in your room, while you know you're getting something medical happening and you're in an altered state, then a flash as if down a viser, and he half materializes, and thats when that message came. In a big armored oversize biosuit. Strong chested, tall human looking people. Very balanced (ie. not good and evil), expanded consciousness, very positive.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree with all of this doctrine.

I do believe the Lucifer Gate has just opened to magnetize us to Christ as well.

Those who resist will take themselves out and each other who are not polarized to this as well.

If you can't love yourself or others soon, you will be in a world of pain.

Peace, Muzeam, It's about saving the Planet by saving ourselves.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, and its also about sides, a green fireball that we should stay inside from (on the other hand, maybe we should do the opposite) and 4 portals that boths sides want control of that we should stay away from.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I feel HH, Law of One, Ra is all about sides as well.

That pyramid needs to be turned around and peacefully.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Muzeam

You can't save yourself truly if your concern is about SELF. Far more important to ignore all the ideas of Ra and HH, and ascension and on putting your own relationships and life in order, working on better ways of listening and giving time to others, and finding ways to help. Thats truly helping, and insures the right kind of advancement.

The whole ascension movement to me is about service to self, and its also elitist and apathetic towards your family here. If such an ascension were possible this might explain ending up in Orion in the middle of a war. If we forgot about self and see how to repair our lives and the hurt feelings of others in them, and see how we might contribute to others well being instead, start to really feel for others, things like this will take care of themselves.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join