It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arkaNd

Your writing has a familiar quality. Supporting this negative agenda, and this ludicrous belief in an Twisted Reality and Creator, leaves me cold. I'll never support anything like this in a trillion kazillion infinity of cycles. Because I know what love is.

The apparent distortion is in the eye of the beholder.

Just thought id stand up for arkaNd there, I dont think he did anything to warrent that, he's barely even posted. I think ill stay out of this, this thread is getting a kind of dark negative tension around it, it doesnt really feel like an enlightening spiritual discussion in a warm welcoming environment.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Excellent video. Mathematics and geometry very interesting information. Do you believe a postive + positive = negative, not in remedial math, but in universal creational math? ACB showed me this.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

That tells me a lot about people. I prefer loving hearts. Here is one of my favorite affirmations:

I'm the LOVE of the Creator; I am unmatched in what I can do!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

The logical truth.

Who's logical truth?

As a Light Being - - - with telepathic abilities - - - and positive energy - - - I need calculations why?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
can an answer then be logically found that is higher than the five senses in play or of an understanding which does not conform to all who participate.

there lies the reason to believe or not. truth is not always seen to be believed but does make its way known in the end for all who persist.

love and peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Take a journal out and do some sungazing. Start to seek and ask questions. Then jot down some notes and take a look in a few months at the unreasonably large number of coincidences, too many to be logical. Be your own investigator.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arkaNd

Your writing has a familiar quality. Supporting this negative agenda, and this ludicrous belief in an Twisted Reality and Creator, leaves me cold. I'll never support anything like this in a trillion kazillion infinity of cycles. Because I know what love is.

The apparent distortion is in the eye of the beholder.

Just thought id stand up for arkaNd there, I dont think he did anything to warrent that, he's barely even posted. I think ill stay out of this, this thread is getting a kind of dark negative tension around it, it doesnt really feel like an enlightening spiritual discussion in a warm welcoming environment.

You're right, and thats the reason you should stay.

People that know something about light, about being light, have no fear of negative
energy, nor do they seperate themselves from it, they move towards it, in it, and transform it, the
last thing they do, is seperate from it. Darkness is what runs from the light, what trys to seperate itself,
to remain in and of itself, to be able to live as darkness before light consumes it. What is Dark is no longer trying to snuff out the light in this world, the Dark is now running scared, not showing face should it be game over, thats what time it is now here. Never a reason to fear any energy, unless we ourselves are in the Dark.
And I say that in Love, friend, as I very much realise why you have sent this message and others have as well about what is happening in these forums and threads. Your message is taken kindly by me and I also understand that not all of us always bring out the best in others, however sometimes situations are more ideal than others, to get things out while we can.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd
Hey Universal Light I was wondering if you're still around, do you have an email I can contact you through? I can't send a U2U I don't have 20 posts yet... How lame.

Talk to you soon.

Yeah buddy. You were the only reason I came back to the thread.

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The objective logical truth that all people can see. Not anyone's, but everyone's.

He doesn't need calculations. He needs logic. Math proofs rarely use calculations. If he can see all the hidden functions of reality and is connected to the All then he's already an expert mathematician, as many dead people and God are mathematicians.

Do angels only have knowledge about spiritual truths? Or do they have knowledge of other things as well? Do they have only have any knowledge of things that can't be shown? Or are earth scientists more knowledgeable than angels in these matters? If we agree that all knowledge comes from the higher realms then they pretty much know things we cannot even fathom to know. And if he doesn't he can ask his angel friends, some dead guy, or God for guidance.

Let me get this straight. He can command armies of heaven but cannot find information from anyone over there regarding problems we cannot solve despite being an "advanced complex being" with authority. If you claim to know all the answers, then you even know the answer to logical things as well as murky things. I'm asking for a logical thing. Either this should be a piece of cake to you or you're not really connected to the All.

I find it hard to believe no one out there contemplates things or creates things like music, math, etc, even assuming there is no God with the answers. It would be a horrible pyramid scheme if the only thing you do after death is to try influence the living to follow your philosophies.

So can he answer a question where he has to state his reasoning? Or can he only give answers to things no one can verify?
edit on 13-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Dear People of the thread

Why are we so sad to each other when we are all a family and come from the same source, I mean is it really necessary to treat one another like this. We can all come to a mutual understanding and I know this for a certain fact, we can all find a common ground for all beliefs come together for they all have a God or similar ties that are at times shown to us. So why not come in unity also understanding towards one another and I really hope we can, for any side can learn from another as it is said Dark can learn from Light and Light can learn from Dark. There is an equal point that truly exists to all of us and we need to find it.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

How am I tearing him apart by asking him to answer a question where he can't make stuff up? He said to ask him if you want the truth, and that only the ones who can answer questions should, and then implied he had the answers, so I asked. If you people still can't understand why I would rather consider an answer to an unsolved math or physics problem more as a sign of him being a higher density being then an answer about Atlantis, Bigfoot, Unicorns, or spiritual philosophy then there's really nothing more I can say. I can't believe I have to try to explain the obvious here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

No I did not mean you personally I was just saying we all need to find a common ground and I actually do believe your questions should be answered.

I am currently busy working on the 9/11 controlled explosion also several other things, I have picked up quiet interesting information after roaming several files

P.S: they are not public files and yet I still wonder why many of these people want to kill me.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This may be a little off topic for some, but please bear with me.

I went to a spaghetti dinner recently with my family at a local private bar. There I met an old man named Art. He was sitting at the bar being his jolly old self. My father introduced me to him and told him I had just gotten back from the Marines. His eyes lit up and he gave me a firm hand shake and thanked me for my service. Then he pointed out his red t shirt that MARINES plastered across it and showed his brand new eagle globe and anchor tattoo. I complimented him on the tat work and had a beer with the old man as he told his story of his days in the Marine Corps. He loved every moment of his reminiscing, and I enjoyed his good story. After awhile I went to sit with my family at our table. My father leaned over and whispered to me "Don't be pissed, but that man is a liar. He never served a day in the Marines.". I looked at my father and said "So, it makes him happy to think he did".

You see the old man built his own world up the way he wanted to see it. He wasn't doing anyone any harm. He just wanted a good story to tell about his life. Who was I to tear down his illusion?

Now if he was trying to gain something over others, that is a different story.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Not trying to burst anyones bubble but I do see that the same question still lingers on now.

In my times of really feeling at one with the Spirit, aware of Thee, and Thee aware of me....math would of been the last thing I sought out from Thee. Plus, not anything and everything was answered. Only things that concerned Thee, were things I could learn from Thee. I dont think gaining new things in Spirit, makes you all knowing, and I dont think that knowledge is really the key.

One can have all the knowledge ever possible, but their nature can still be selfish and proud.

While seeking the Spirit, I had to understand that in that seeking, the Spirit only wanted me to seek certain wisdom and understanding from Thee....for the other things, were for the 'self', and the Spirit would not show awareness to things of not Spiritual concern. Maybe its kinda the way the Spirit again is testing, to see what we find important, and to compare that to what Thee finds important. To see what we feel we are needing, and compare that to what Spiritual needs are. I had to find the right concerns and questions....for the Spirit to say 'here I am' and to also guide me. I had to go through alot of cleansing, for months, I had to watch what I put into my body, I had to go through alot of forgiveness in my thoughts of myself and others, I really doubt if I would of asked for guidance on some math I would of received anything from Thee at all about that.

Some may say then, well you are not truly enlightened....all I know is that I gained alot of views, perspectives, and spiritual understandings that I did not have before. I also know, my nature changed...due to the experiences and things I gained in that time in my life. The Spirit did not teach me any math, it taught me, how to understand peoples actions and still love, how and why to forgive for what they knew not yet. And that Earth, was so precious, and the people and life on Earth, were of Earth just as they were of Spirit....and this unit of life here on this sphere, has a long way to go. I saw how much absolute faith the Spirit had in this sphere and the life here....which changed my nature of things of faith and my own personal will.

I dont claim to know anything more then anyone, but I do claim to of experienced the Holy Spirit and the Mind Complex of the man they call Jesus. I dont think this makes me evolved, for its something anyone can do.

I understand the question is directed at others that hold themselves on high and have even called themselves god or what ever....but I really dont find the question to be valid.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I wouldn't mind if they were just delirious. They go around claiming to be the only ones with the authority to speak. If they're so smart then they should know people need a reason to believe them. No ones going to follow them blindly.

I am going to make a proclamation right now:

If you want the truth, at this moment, ask your question.

Anyone else who is not deemed to speak (and there are a select few that can speak), should not speak.

Those of you who crave to speak...well....keep on a talkin, no one is stopping you. HOWEVER, if you really loved your people, you would let conversation from the higher densities flow.

BTW YOU certainly reap what you sow.

Man you guys are transparent. How are the anonymous handles working out?

Man I could bust this to pieces. It's getting rather transparent.......and easy...don't ya say?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Forget about it. No point trying. If it's not obvious by now it will never be for some people.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Forget about it. No point trying. If it's not obvious by now it will never be for some people.

If you said it to me then there is a point the people need to know the real truth behind 9/11 because the things that are out there on Youtube are a complete hogwash to the truth that is real. I mean honestly there is more behind it then people think and what was told is a bed time story.

I am here to shed some light on the truth but not the whole truth, for all the truth would confuse people into understanding it fully.

Again thank you for great conversations and a quick reply.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ODD DOUBLE POST 0_o

Hmmmmm........ very confusing.
edit on 13-10-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

High Five for that my friend ^_^

We are very gifted being the whole lot of us and we all can do things the same things, so really there is no reason for being all "I know more then you!!!". Because..... through the nature of tuning into the vibrations and frequencies we can all do the impossible and turn it into a possible.

Kind Regards
M

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

No, I wasn't talking about you. No worries.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join