It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

There has always been clean alternative technology, and its been buried. Also, population growth has primarily occurred in third word and under-privilged coutnries, whilst Canada has negative numbers in growth rate. I wonder why that occurred? Hmmmmm..................

My uncle had his own desktop computer, one he created himself, in the late 50s.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ummmm.....I'm not sure where that post came from but I guess, thank you? I'm really not sure why but....

Can I ask you something? Where did you learn from? And why have you stopped learning? It's like you gave yourself all of these learnings and then just poof.

By the way, the family of light....that is not the definition of oneness. Try meditating on clearness for your answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Good luck with karma brother.

You reap what you sow.

I highly advise changing your attitude.

Posting "with love, your brother" does not avoid karma.

You are a spiritual infant playing with ancient tools. At least you can't say you weren't warned.

Worst part about is, you weren't even being talked to. You are transparent.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by IAMIAM

You reap what you sow.

You are a spiritual infant playing with ancient tools. At least you can't say you weren't warned.

Oh another warning - Seems you are guilty of the things you accuse others of.
Where do you get YOUR information

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You don't understand the cylce or what is going on. You have been misled by distoritions that bloodlines have maintained for thousands of years, and they were fed those distortions. The ones in the bloodlines families, some are actually here to make a difference and stop this too. If they wake up, if they do what Buddah did, walk away and forgo the wealth and status.

Lets go back to planets for example, when bad cycles, or even negative take overs occur, it is not by error. It is drawn in by karma, a kind of collective consciousness. So, the biggies in this cosmos are: War, Slavery, and Stavation. Money and depriving people of their natural rights to build, plant and live on the land is a form of slavery.

Cycles are not harsh for eutopias in the same way.

The ones working through the bloodlines know this. They run this planet, as a war machine, with starvation and inequality and slavery to up the karma, and to pull in cycles.

The bloodines do everything according to cosmic astrology and numerology and leylines. They do it all to form a negatiave net or matirix and keep people's emotions charged in such a way to pull in their plans.

They are told a bunch of lies and distortions. THey think they are souls, and we are subsouls. We're here on lessons, and assignments. We're their family. This universe is what ET_MAN has shown.

We're supposed to overcome all this and live in peace and equality.

I don't care how this cycle ends by the way, as long as everyone gets out of here and learns how inequality really sucks cheese. Thats the ticket out. Most already know that by the way.

If you don't understand what I posted above, don't worry about it.

edit to add: I'm aware many bloodlines are very religious in their own way. Star Wars was more real than the Bible. That code is something else and relates to the ones pulling the strings.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

It's worse than that, this guy has a little juice but he is so obnoxious nobody will listen. I wonder if he was Cassandra in a past life...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by IAMIAM

You reap what you sow.

You reap what you sow.

Posting "I am more advanced than you" does not avoid karma.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Wow. First off, your suppositions about teaching are incorrect. The best teacher will do what is best for the student no matter the situation. You have obviously never taught well if you feel that is the only way to go.

Delusional? The Harvest is coming, my being here on the planet confrims it. Sorry but that is not ego, that is truth. And that is not self, that is reality, something you have strayed far from.

I seek bloodlines and the path of self? Oh sister, good luck following that path. If you have sight....if you know who I really am, you would never say such things. I fight for souls like you. Even the ones that slam me in the face. I turn a cheek to ignorance. That is not ego based either, that is me telling you the truth.

Trust me on this, there are beings that know more than you. There are beings that know more than me. That's the way it is. The moment you think everyone is on the same page, you are the one who becomes deluded.

You speakings of Jesus are incorrect. You really shouldn't say things you are unaware about.

You know nothing about my sacrafice. I would instantaneously sacrafice my soul if it meant everyone on the planet made Harvest. You know nothing about how far I will go. You are approaching a crazy borderline.

I empty my cup on a regular basis through meditation. My cup is a torus. Yours is a shot glass under a waterfall of your own doing.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
There seems to be quite alot of discussion on how not to be to seen as judgmental, its good to see you guys are really getting to the bottom of things with this thread. What's next, how not to be seen as self-righteous?

I so wish I could give you many more stars for that simple yet ... oh so accurate statement

The majority on here are .... nevermind ... I very nearly got drawn in then oops !

And before any of you 'lovely' people (I could count on the fingers of one hand the truly genuine people on this thread) rush forth to jump on me ... yes I am being judgmental ... with just a smidgen of self-righteousness to taste ... hmmm yummy.

Woody

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes. What you are describing is what is going to happen to first and second density entities who do not have the karma to suffer like humans do. They will be "shipped" to an Earth like replica to begin their second and third density learnings.

For humans? It's either ascension or start over. It is possible that there are some very rare exceptions though I doubt it. This is to happen soon too.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I get my information from the sword and the shield.

Quis et deus?

It's just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Why thank you my dear, it is always a pleasure to see you around these boards xo

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There is nothing left to say. You can tell me whatver you want. Free Will is for all to have.

You will soon care about how the cycle ends. I am just trying to see as few souls start over as possible. Seems like no one here is trying.

Have you noticed how inactive this thread goes unless there is "competition"? Then it takes off like a bat out of hell.

*shakes head*

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Too bad my friend.

The blind leading the blind....sigh.....

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'll be praying that you wake up to see the trap you're being sucked into. And start to realize the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm out for a while so don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm sure enough people want to tell me how much of an ass I am.

Thing is, I'm fine with it. It's been that way for my entire incarnation.

Man, the thing that kills me......this is going to be one small harvest in to fourth density positive. That's all I am here for and nobody wants in.

That literally brings me to tears.

Oh well, can't say I didn't try.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Would you care to share what trap that is?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Believing you're over other people's heads, that you're a soul, and they're a subsoul, that there is a God both negative and positive. That people are recylced in the hologram pixels, oh I forgot, theyre not souls, just holograms too I suppose. That the religions weren't set up as a part of the disinfo, by the S group, and whats over their heads even.

Most people here are amongst the billions who live in abject poverty, struggling to survive. They already learnt that suffering and inequalty and lack of love hurts. They probably won't be coming back here in the future.

This is just a school for SOULS. This one is run by negatives.

He's no tare.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ad7b73da2f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

HAha! good for you my friend, it seems you are not above snap judgments. I hope one day to be as great and as wise as you...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The best teacher knows, a student can not understand an answer without learning the steps. A good teacher does not hand treats and rewards in the students face to try to get them to learn a problem. As the student is ready, understanding can occur. The learning must happen through pure will, not to earn rewards. The intent of the learning must be humble and honest.

It was Jesus that I learned what I learned. He knelt with me, he walked beside me, he showed me why he did not fight for this life of flesh/self. He taught me how to detach and why to detach, but the actually detaching is a work in progress still and he reminds me, that is OK.

The idea that people are going to be transferred to a 'earth like' place is utter bull. Raising vibrations can happen anytime, there is no certain 'time' of ascension or raising to a higher density. It can happen right here, right now, with the right choice and understanding.

You only care about getting others to make the harvest because in your belief of a harvest, you think that it can only happen if there is only a certain percent to make it. This again, is bull. I had to learn the hard way...I once walked in your shoes.

Its a test, to weigh you and measure your inner being of what you desire, long for, and want as a self. Of course there are beings that know more then me....I would love to spend some years with some monks.

There is not a harvest coming, there is no certain time for ascensions, its all just the same old tests that have always been delivered to mankind but in different neat little words.

Your path is no different, then the religious people that seek being saved (concern for self).

If soul/mind complexes are not ready to raise their vibration, why would you give your own soul for such a thing to happen? If they are not ready....you cant force it to happen. So why not offer yourself back to be of use here till all souls can raise their vibration, to stay and watch Earth become the diamond out of the rough? Whats your hurry?

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join