It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Annee
Bolding was not necessary - - I did not miss that.

If there is no God - - then there is no definition of any kind. I was being passive - - and added the "little ditty" to move on . . . as I do not do "Ping Pong" discussion.

You do not believe in the existence of God, yet you believe in the existence of spirits which talk to you?

Okey dokey...

Moving on...

With Love,

Your Brother

Thank you for not trying to think for me.

Yes - - moved on.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I still like the idea of running our own businesses and clean energy, creating our own councils for local and even global matters, especially the part about changing the currency so the elite don't have the right kind.

I feel that is love in action. Tough love. If there is really such a thing.

I really feel strongly that the bloodlines, world mismanagement team really need us to show them the way, and demonstrate real love, and offer them some advise. They need to wake up to equality and love before its too late, because thats what its all about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love,

edit to add:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someday such beings will experience their own personalized coloring book/creation/adventures and have absolute free choice to create anything their heart/imagination so desires because nobody enters such a level with a corrupted soul/heart or would ever seek to harm, control or rule over another in anyway, shape or form. There is only one common LOVE shared and felt among all, ONE common spirit that is known, shared and felt among all 'souls' (Souls for a lack of better word) on such levels. Such a level is of true spiritual adulthood and one needs ZERO rules or people to tell them what to do or direct them. There are no GODS, KINGS or RULERS only FAMILY and GROWN UP ADULTS. They are on a level of being their own Teachers/Creators/Designers and so are the true Teachers/Creators/Designers beyond this universe. All that they have can someday be YOURS, all share alike and there is no higher, greater, better or more special but perfect unity and equality when it comes to possessions shared amongst all....

Agreed - There are infinite Creators that go onto to Infinity (from the infinite perspective) on a much higher/bigger 'ETERNITY' picture. There is not only ONE Creator and I do not even like using the word God but Creator/Creators is a better way of putting it. There are Infinite Creators within Infinity and never forget the beyond. Now a person might wonder what could possibly be beyond Infinity if Infinity is never-ending. That is something a person will never wrap/bend their mind around but someday maybe ONE day they will get a peak. ...

You will get off this planet without reincarnation through sincerity and love and LOVE truly is the key and backbone of treating others with respect and in a good honest and FAIR way. Learn to handle yourself like a real cosmic adult and you will find yourself moving on. If you're living life for the right/correct reasons and treating others the way they would want you to treat them then only good things are to come. Good works reaps good things and the opposite reaps the opposite. ...

Hard to choose 3 out of the two huge posts ET_MAN made, but the link is the start of them. They are excellent.

Some of us see the universe as the many rays of consciousness, making up the Infinite Consciousness and Infinity.

Love is still the way we progress.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I welcome this thread but it has gotten too theological... perhaps that was HH's original intention. I read that a lot last year,as well as the document compiled from the first "Insider" from glp. I liked HH, his language and manners especially - dark, foreboding, lucid, enigmatic - except I was not sure I could buy two main points on his agenda - the Law of One, which I always thought way too abstract. Despite having a background in philosophy, Plato and Oriental philosophy, I could not read it really and I disliked the overcomplicated classifications (densities PLUS dimensions etc.). Occam's razor was obviously not very noted thereabouts.
The other point on the agenda I doubted is the famed 2012 burst which is supposed to culminate in a harvest. I think it is likely that man-made disasters will decimate the planet in the near future - maybe less will stay alive than not - I think by now even the expected solar storm (2006 NASA article) is likely to bring about less chaos. Stopping electric service for a few hours or even a couple of days would not be as much of a catastrophic event than the burning off of all circuits from space which was hypothetised earlier.
I think as far as channelled texts go., War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith (book readable online) is far more entertaining and superior in intellect if not in establishing more and more mystical categories...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Uh-huh. I ask you questions where it's not possible to make up stuff as you go along and you suddenly can't answer/won't answer them. How gullible do you guys think the people here are? If you get answers directly from the Source none of these questions should be difficult.

I have yet to see one iota of evidence that anybody here is a higher dimension being. All I see is some people talking the talk, but who can't walk the walk. If you're some superior higher dimension being with greater knowledge give us something more than "because I say so" or "the sky is falling and I'm selling you fall insurance", otherwise you're no different from the other ten jillion people imparting "words of wisdom" on the internet. I find it really hard to believe someone connected to the infinite does not know the math or physics of things. I think God is definitely a mathematician. And if you are hive mind, you are connected to many beings if not just people with the aptitude and knowledge to answer the questions.

ACB and you will answer questions about Bigfoot, ancient temples, the meaning of life, and whatnot, but when posed with a question where you can't just make stuff up for you just shrivel up and refuse to answer. Throw us a bone here. It was you who boldly made the proclamation that you are one of the few ones with answers. Answer something that's baffled humans where you actually have to show evidence to support your statements like a math proof and I'll have reason to not be a skeptic about your claims to be angels/gods/aliens/whatever who know the secrets of reality and I'll consider your words.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I have yet to see one iota of evidence that anybody here is a higher dimension being.

You mean by your criteria?

What qualifies you to set the criteria?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey Universal Light I was wondering if you're still around, do you have an email I can contact you through? I can't send a U2U I don't have 20 posts yet... How lame.

Talk to you soon.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Your writing has a familiar quality. Supporting this negative agenda, and this ludicrous belief in an Twisted Reality and Creator, leaves me cold. I'll never support anything like this in a trillion kazillion infinity of cycles. Because I know what love is.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Having knowledge that we do not have at the very least. All the "knowledge" that has hitherto been shared can be made up or is unverifiable. Why not share something that can be shown, like a hard math proof? If you're from a place dead people go to or where there's a God, it would not be too hard to share new insights/prove something very difficult. It would give reason to believe it's not all just made up when you have something to show for it.

I don't know about you, but saying things about bigfoot, temples, or talking about things that are unverifiable doesn't do it for me. Give me evidence that you do know things about reality I can check for myself. Don't just say "I am a higher density being with superior knowledge, believe me". That's why I ask for a math proof, because you can reason to the conclusion from the hypothesis, and don't need fancy lab equipment to show something. If you state you have all the answers then you can prove/disprove any conjecture right in front of people.
edit on 12-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You should see some of the math I've been shown. Like mindedness is not a good thing. Positivity can't expect happiness (OK I'm paraphrasing according to my understanding), because positive + positive = negative. Negative + negative = positive. Postive + negative = zero (infinity).

I'm glad its not all about math. Becuase that universe is a DVD I'd be ditching.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Having knowledge that we do not have at the very least. All the "knowledge" that has hitherto been shared can be made up or is unverifiable. Why not share something that can be shown, like a hard math proof?

Well - if you read my earlier post you would know I think that is the dumbest thing ever.

What the Hell? I have never understood the "math equation" as proof of superiority or even connection to evolved beings.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

People misunderstand what math is, and they think it's all about numbers. No, it's pure reasoning, utilizing symbols and notation to show a logical truth. If you claim to know all the answers, then show a logical truth that baffles humankind.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well, the spiritual reasoning of the bloodlines, if they support what I've encountered is unreasonable, and twisted.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well, the spiritual reasoning of the bloodlines, if they support what I've encountered is unreasonable, and twisted.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Good on you.

It is one of the only ways to show a truth to others apart from them observing it themselves. It's not just a random bunch of numbers and equations. If there's something that can evidently be pointed out by pure logic, it can probably be shown in math form.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by arkaNd

Your writing has a familiar quality. Supporting this negative agenda, and this ludicrous belief in an Twisted Reality and Creator, leaves me cold. I'll never support anything like this in a trillion kazillion infinity of cycles. Because I know what love is.

Whoa. That's a very strong assumption you are making. I never would have expected anything of the sort from you. I am not supporting any kind of negative agenda whatsoever. I don't know who you think I am but I can most certainly tell you I am not that person. I don't see what you see is so wrong in the way I see things. I don't understand what you find to be so negative about me. All I did was ask a brother for his email and you lash out on me but I guess you think I support his 'negative agenda'. That's just absurd, my intentions are far from what you believe them to be. Just because you are entitled to your own opinion, doesn't make it the truth. You sound delusional. I don't blame Universal Light for leaving this thread if this is what he had to put up with.

My twisted reality of the creator? Come on now, let's be civil.

What exactly do you find so 'twisted' about my view?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Good on you.

It is one of the only ways to show a truth to others apart from them observing it themselves. It's not just a random bunch of numbers and equations. If there's something that can evidently be pointed out by pure logic, it can probably be shown in math form.

Who's truth?

Yes - - so I've heard - - math is the universal language. Bet it was a mathematician that said that.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not asking for spiritual truth. I am asking for an evident truth. If he can give me an evident truth that baffles all mankind (but shouldn't baffle a God or a spirit which is all-knowing) I will consider the fact that he may really comes from such a place. He said he would answer all questions and claims he is from a higher density. ACB claimed connection to all. Then they should be able to show one hard thing that can also be shared over the internet where observation is not a necessity for evidence. It's something that you can't BS your way through either. If you claim connection with the All then you can certainly show a reasoned answer to a tricky problem that's either true or false.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

I'll be waiting to see further similarites in writing. Even here a bit. And going back to your first post, review. The idea of a Creator both Good and Evil like it seems the bloodlines may believe if its not just all about setting traps for new agers or starseeds that is, and part of one world religion, depopulation and NWO, because, I kind of believe that is their agenda, then I'm sorry, what they believe, and the cycles presented are twisted. Would make the whole universe vanish.

Anyway, sorry to annoy you, carry on.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The logical truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join