It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by artistpoet

I get my information from the sword and the shield.

Quis et deus?

It's just the way it is.

So are you in direct communication with the Michael the Angel.
What is the name of the group you represent?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I remember when I shared my dream of the shift with ET_MAN, what he said about that. It was along the lines of not wishing for this for going home was far better than wanting to be ascended physically in the cosmos.
Be very careful what you're talking about anyway. For our souls have already been from Beyond the veil, and experienced many different channels already. The goal isn't to move up a level, its to go back home. And this is a soul thing, after death. We're not to focus on ourselves this much anyway, but on others whenever we can.

My Higher Self stepped into me and as I walked down the stairs the entire room lit up with light and joy with each step. Then she asked me, "Where do you think you are anyway? Do you think you ever left home?" I saw a transparent veil with family on the other side, as if I was lying on a cot. Then I saw the big movie curtains pull back, and the Movie or DVD, every single thoughts, word, action is recorded. We should always strive to be the heros of our lives, and reduce the embarrassing moments as much as possible. Since everything is recorded and we're only here as a small fraction of ourselves, 0.00000000000001.............% of our Infinity, why would we be so self absorbed as to think that ascension physically was more important than finding a way to wake up others and help end war, slavery and inequality.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are right, that is not a tare.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We're all just being played here. One distraction after another, trying to distract the ones who are waking up to make a difference or try and find out how. This is the distraction to hook some new agers into, and try to reel them back into a one world religion and prepare them as the next generation of slaves for the NWO agenda.

There could very well be a cycle coming. But its severity is karmic and really depends on the collectivity of the planet. Quite a difference if we start to put others first, and yearn for equality.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

To me, the greatest are the smallest and we need to strive to reach all the children. Those are the words that came to me last week, in my heart, the message to give is that we have to save the children. To save the children.

And this is far more important than working for ascension.

Its a huge multi layered net they have out there, EH?
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by 547000

While I didn't know the answer to all of your questions, I did have some answers. But the vibration behind your words doesn't warrant the answers.

I have never understood - - - why someone thinks a math equation - - - is the "proof all" of being an evolved being.

I believe who we are - our personalities and interests: "As on Earth - as in Heaven". (Heaven as an allegory)

If its not your "thing" - - its not your "thing" - - - in physical - in spirit - at the right hand of God - what ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes. What you are describing is what is going to happen to first and second density entities who do not have the karma to suffer like humans do. They will be "shipped" to an Earth like replica to begin their second and third density learnings.

For humans? It's either ascension or start over. It is possible that there are some very rare exceptions though I doubt it. This is to happen soon too.

OK - - I get glimpses of this stuff.

But - - I guess because my primary "mission" is set - - - what I don't need isn't necessary to know.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to anyone that we may be from different "heritage" (or bloodlines/densities/vibrations/worlds/etc) - - - and our goals/purposes are different?

Which is why we interpret things differently?

Maybe there are Democrat and Republican spirits. Well - - ya know what I mean

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Has it ever occurred to anyone that we may be from different "heritage" (or bloodlines/densities/vibrations/worlds/etc) - - - and our goals/purposes are different?

My friend,

All that we know about who we are is based on what we have been exposed to in this life. To understand who we truly are we must go back to the beginning. Dismiss all that you learned in this life. Go back to the source of your being. From the womb you learned your very first lesson. What did you need?

Love. You needed love. You needed someone to love you enough to care for you. You need someone to love you enough to nurture you. You needed someone to love you enough to keep you alive.

This is Universal my friend. No Man is born able to fend for themselves. We are all born different. We will all learn different things as we grow. However, it remains till we die that we need each other to survive.

This is the Only God given or Natural Law there is. We are dependent on each other and all need love.

We make this journey far more complicated than it needs to be. It is spelled out in our very first breath of life.

Love and be loved.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

edit on 12-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend,

All that we know about who we are is based on what we have been exposed to in this life. To understand who we truly are we must go back to the beginning. Dismiss all that you learned in this life. Go back to the source of your being. From the womb you learned your very first lesson. What did you need?

Love. You needed love. You needed someone to love you enough to care for you. You need someone to love you enough to nurture you. You needed someone to love you enough to keep you alive.

This is Universal my friend. No Man is born able to fend for themselves. We are all born different. We will all learn different things as we grow. However, it remains till we die that we need each other to survive.

This is the Only God given or Natural Law there is. We are dependent on each other and all need love.

We make this journey far more complicated than it needs to be. It is spelled out in our very first lesson of life.

Love and be loved.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

You are entitled to believe whatever you wish.

My earliest years were far more connected to the spirit world then this physical world. I was prevented from returning by "strong encouragement" from a being who told me I was needed here.

As a child I knew my experiences - - but I did not know why or what they meant. Try being 5 years old and talking about the stuff we are talking about on this thread to anyone in the early 1950s.

I tried to belong. I went the religious route as many like me do. It never made any sense to me - - even though I faked it for years - - just to belong.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You are entitled to believe whatever you wish.

We all are my friend whether you say so or not. Are you saying my words do not ring true for you? Are you saying you do not need love?

My earliest years were far more connected to the spirit world then this physical world. I was prevented from returning by "strong encouragement" from a being who told me I was needed here.

The spirit world and this world are one and the same. One is trapped in matter the other is not. Both lay right before our eyes. You are needed here. Your Brothers and Sisters need you. We all need each other.

As a child I knew my experiences - - but I did not know why or what they meant. Try being 5 years old and talking about the stuff we are talking about on this thread to anyone in the early 1950s.

It was no different in 1980, I'll promise you that.

Yes, you are special. Everyone is special. Everyone is born with unique talents and abilities.

I tried to belong. I went the religious route as many like me do. It never made any sense to me - - even though I faked it for years - - just to belong.

Religions have distorted the truth. They aren't interested in the truth. They are interested in control of THEIR truth. Control. That's all they are about.

So you yearn for freedom, we all do. The only way to get freedom is to embrace the fact that all ARE free. You have your truth. It is only a small fraction of the whole truth of this existence. Share it, share with all. Learn from others as well. You are your own prophet. Where false Prophets arise is out of arrogance. The false Prophets are those who claim to be sole possessors of the truth. They seek followers, not to teach others to follow themselves.

You are special my friend. You are perfect. You are just the way God made you. Everyone is.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We have yet to determine what Love is.

When did I ever use the word Special or imply Special? Why are you interpreting that I am implying that?

I simply state my experience(s). They really should be taken at face value.

If there is any descriptive that applies - - it would be "Lost in a Foreign Land".

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Some of us don't need it defined. Its compassion and caring for the wellbeing of all, even the ones hurting you. Equality and freedom are a part of it.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Some of us don't need it defined. Its compassion and caring for the well being of all, even the ones hurting you. Equality and freedom are a part of it.

Compassion is Compassion. Caring is Caring. Understanding is Understanding.

I know my own interpretation of Love in this existence. And that's going to stay with me.

I did experience the total unconditional - all encompassing Love - in my early spiritual experiences. There is nothing in this existence that even comes close. The closest would be the connection between mother and child.

Other then that there are: Acts of Love - - - and physical chemical reactions (which really isn't Love at all).

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Love, like God, fails to have a universal definition, like God, we know it when we see/feel it.

When did I ever use the word Special or imply Special? Why are you interpreting that I am implying that?

I did not imply anything. I said what I felt. You brought up that people in the 1950's where resistant to the subject matter. In the 1950's people were busy trying to fit into the box of society. I am trying to show you there is no box.

I simply state my experience(s). They really should be taken at face value.

Exactly

If there is any descriptive that applies - - it would be "Lost in a Foreign Land".

We all are. That is why we need to lean on each other. That is the purpose of this existence.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Love, like God, fails to have a universal definition, like God, we know it when we see/feel it.

What is God?

This could go on forever: "You remind me of a man. What man? The man with the power. What power? The power of hoodoo. Hoodoo? You do. Do what? Remind me of a man. What man? ...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This could go on forever: "You remind me of a man. What man? The man with the power. What power? The power of hoodoo. Hoodoo? You do. Do what? Remind me of a man. What man? ...

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What is God?

There ya go. I have bolded it for you. You might see it now.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What is God?

There ya go. I have bolded it for you. You might see it now.

With Love,

Your Brother

Bolding was not necessary - - I did not miss that.

If there is no God - - then there is no definition of any kind. I was being passive - - and added the "little ditty" to move on . . . as I do not do "Ping Pong" discussion.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Bolding was not necessary - - I did not miss that.

If there is no God - - then there is no definition of any kind. I was being passive - - and added the "little ditty" to move on . . . as I do not do "Ping Pong" discussion.

You do not believe in the existence of God, yet you believe in the existence of spirits which talk to you?

Okey dokey...

Moving on...

With Love,

Your Brother

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join